The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Public Adventures/ Exhibitionist Encounters

Lai Lai Lai

Got a exciting adventure in public?

Got a fetish of exhibition in public?

Got experiences of fucking in public/ exposing in public?

Fancy any OL or MILF that U wanna piak piak bonk bonk in public?

ALL are welcome to share here bros & sis.

Soon there are alot of spicy deals & stories coming up here i promise.

Lets begin our sharing is caring dudes ..........................
Old 20-07-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Public Adventures/ Exhibitionist Encounters

Let me share my FIRST exciting outdoor adventure.

Back in mid 1990s, i just completed my sec awaiting to enter poly. I had my first serious GF of 2 years. Shes 18 i am 17. I am still a V while she has already 'given' hers to a couple of stead before. During the early months. One night, after my PT job she fetch me from work, i sent her home after hanging out. Its abt 11+, near her block in Kovan area near the old swimming pool. We waited awhile smoking and hugging. She had a crazy idea, we stead for a few months liao haven really make love. She asked if i dare to fuck her in public? i said in a heroric tone. Of cos la. She dragged me up to a top storey cp. Real quiet, ghost block i can say. She pushed me to the wall & we petted. After french kissing for a while, she took my hand to cup her bra boobs. I cupped her breast and fonded it. Very soft, B cup。She unclicked her bra & roll up her tee & revealed her B cup (.)(.) very fair skin. Light brown nipples. I licked her nipples and she dropped her shorts. Bended over & dropped my jeans, BBBJ me.

Then she got up held the wall & i inserted my erected cock into her wet hairy pussy. Fucked her for a while & cummed inside her. She looked quite unhappy becos i shoot inside, lucky she nv got pregnant.
Old 20-07-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

Wow this seems to have happened way long ago, but the memory of it is still fresh in your mind! Oh hindsight, I’m glad she did not get pregnant or you wouldn’t be here sharing this encounter.

+ you!! (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post
Let me share my FIRST exciting outdoor adventure.

Back in mid 1990s, i just completed my sec awaiting to enter poly. I had my first serious GF of 2 years. Shes 18 i am 17. I am still a V while she has already 'given' hers to a couple of stead before. During the early months. One night, after my PT job she fetch me from work, i sent her home after hanging out. Its abt 11+, near her block in Kovan area near the old swimming pool. We waited awhile smoking and hugging. She had a crazy idea, we stead for a few months liao haven really make love. She asked if i dare to fuck her in public? i said in a heroric tone. Of cos la. She dragged me up to a top storey cp. Real quiet, ghost block i can say. She pushed me to the wall & we petted. After french kissing for a while, she took my hand to cup her bra boobs. I cupped her breast and fonded it. Very soft, B cup。She unclicked her bra & roll up her tee & revealed her B cup (.)(.) very fair skin. Light brown nipples. I licked her nipples and she dropped her shorts. Bended over & dropped my jeans, BBBJ me.

Then she got up held the wall & i inserted my erected cock into her wet hairy pussy. Fucked her for a while & cummed inside her. She looked quite unhappy becos i shoot inside, lucky she nv got pregnant.
Old 21-07-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
Wow this seems to have happened way long ago, but the memory of it is still fresh in your mind! Oh hindsight, I’m glad she did not get pregnant or you wouldn’t be here sharing this encounter.

+ you!! (:
Indeed, she didnt get pregnant thru the 2 years we were stead. Fucked her numberous times, adventure & public fuck .... i will be sharing more
Old 21-07-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 14
tiosort is one of the Best!tiosort is one of the Best!tiosort is one of the Best!

Yup, me and FB during 2020 lock down period. Went macritchie for jog/walk. Went in by island club golf course at lornie there. Walk straight in there is a 6 to 7 sty high tower. Since there is no one around, she suggest we do a quick stripe and wear back for the "high". Actually, i got phobia of height and already legs jelly up there. So in the end, only she took off her sports bra and tights. Was up there for about 10mins and very hot.
I really leg soft and say i go down one level wait for her at bench below.
She came down, and say she will continue the hike in my tshirt if i let her wear, and she will put her sports bra and tights in my bag pack. Cannot say no right although i not the muscle body type.
So we continue inwards following the sign to the HSBC suspension bridge. Halfway, there was a Y junction, turn right and loop anti clockwise to the suspension bridge or, turn left to walk to the end of suspension bridge. The left was hored up cos of maintenance to the bridge, as the bridge was closed during that period for maintenance, and we didn't know.
BUT! There was a door at the hording and it was unlocked and swinging, of course we went in.
Ok lah cut things short, we both walk totally naked for 45mins inside there cos we were sure there were nobody.
And yes, she is an exhibitionist.
Old 21-07-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Wow I can’t wait to read your adventures (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post
Indeed, she didnt get pregnant thru the 2 years we were stead. Fucked her numberous times, adventure & public fuck .... i will be sharing more
Old 21-07-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Wooooow. And are you an exhibitionist too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiosort View Post
Yup, me and FB during 2020 lock down period. Went macritchie for jog/walk. Went in by island club golf course at lornie there. Walk straight in there is a 6 to 7 sty high tower. Since there is no one around, she suggest we do a quick stripe and wear back for the "high". Actually, i got phobia of height and already legs jelly up there. So in the end, only she took off her sports bra and tights. Was up there for about 10mins and very hot.
She came down, and say she will continue the hike in my tshirt if i let her wear, and she will put her sports bra and tights in my bag pack. Cannot say no right although i not the muscle body type.
So we continue inwards following the sign to the HSBC suspension bridge. Halfway, there was a Y junction, turn right and loop anti clockwise to the suspension bridge or, turn left to walk to the end of suspension bridge. The left was hored up cos of maintenance to the bridge, as the bridge was closed during that period for maintenance, and we didn't know.
BUT! There was a door at the hording and it was unlocked and swinging, of course we went in.
Ok lah cut things short, we both walk totally naked for 45mins inside there cos we were sure there were nobody.
Old 21-07-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow the stories are starting to come in
Old 21-07-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 14
tiosort is one of the Best!tiosort is one of the Best!tiosort is one of the Best!
Quote:
Not sure i am as compared to her. I just feel to triggered now that i called her for lunch today.
Old 21-07-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
Badlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBadlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recalling back to 2016/2017 period, matched someone from social app and decided to meet up to talk. Pick her up, bought some snacks and drove to sembawang park. For those who have been there before, there is an open car park which is on the left. There is one small road (dead end) on the right, slightly downslope. Parked my car there, sat by the side facing the sea.
Fast forward, it was almost 3am and we were planning to leave. Randomly ask if she want to do something crazy and ended up, she was on my car bonnet holding her legs and i went down on her. We fucked in the end. All good memories
Old 21-07-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Ohh and how did that work out?

Quote:
Not sure i am as compared to her. I just feel to triggered now that i called her for lunch today.
Old 21-07-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you gonna share some of your advantures?
Old 21-07-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

I don’t really have much adventures to share, but I could share some I guess. Might be quite boring in comparison to those sharings in this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Are you gonna share some of your advantures?

Last edited by Jasee; 21-07-2022 at 03:40 PM.
Old 21-07-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don’t really have much adventures to share, but I could share some I guess. Might be quite boring in comparison to those shadings in this forum.
No worries just share, i am also sharing. 1 story at a time.
Old 21-07-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh i knew this spot. I also got an adventure here. Soon i will get to that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1