The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!
Re: Public Adventures/ Exhibitionist Encounters

Okay I will think about something and will post one soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post
No worries just share, i am also sharing. 1 story at a time.
Old 21-07-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
munching is Cool - loads of Potential

Used to have lots of public adventures when younger. Some of the most memorable ones are once near the F1 pit building there got one open space. I think carpark, not near the flyer, it's at the other end. Was just chilling with my gf back then and saw this area quite dark and there are some of those plastic coffeshop chairs around. Decided to fuck there and then. It was about 5am so no not many people is around. Sat on the chair and let my gf ride me. Super adrenaline rush cos there are few joggers passing by every once in a while but they never realise we were fucking bcos damn dark.

Another time was right under void deck. Last time void decks got round table, we sit at the one like the u-shape kind. it was around 3am my gf wearing mini skirt and g-string. so just let her sit on me, open my zip and put my cock in her. rest is history. got a few more like quickies right in front of her house. but the most daring one would be under the void deck. near lift lobby some more.
Old 21-07-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Let me share my FIRST exciting outdoor adventure.

Back in mid 1990s, i just completed my sec awaiting to enter poly. I had my first serious GF of 2 years. Shes 18 i am 17. I am still a V while she has already 'given' hers to a couple of stead before. During the early months. One night, after my PT job she fetch me from work, i sent her home after hanging out. Its abt 11+, near her block in Kovan area near the old swimming pool. We waited awhile smoking and hugging. She had a crazy idea, we stead for a few months liao haven really make love. She asked if i dare to fuck her in public? i said in a heroric tone. Of cos la. She dragged me up to a top storey cp. Real quiet, ghost block i can say. She pushed me to the wall & we petted. After french kissing for a while, she took my hand to cup her bra boobs. I cupped her breast and fonded it. Very soft, B cup。She unclicked her bra & roll up her tee & revealed her B cup (.)(.) very fair skin. Light brown nipples. I licked her nipples and she dropped her shorts. Bended over & dropped my jeans, BBBJ me.

Then she got up held the wall & i inserted my erected cock into her wet hairy pussy. Fucked her for a while & cummed inside her. She looked quite unhappy becos i shoot inside, lucky she nv got pregnant.
My 2nd adventure is still with her

Same month after the first outfield, we really went outfield. A nature hike at punggol end. Those days punggol end isnt like what it is now. The area of punggol is filled with alot of tall larang grass. We stroked until a area where its near the current north shore area. We sat by the shore admired the sunset. She touched my hand to cup her boobs. I knew she was horny but horny here? I rubbed her braless breast me indeed was turned on by her. I sitted behind her rubbed both her boobs. She was very turned on. Wen her name, held my hands to rub her hairy pussy. I know its time she want it. I rubbed her pussy in public totally exposed to the opposite shores view i think its JB n passing by ships. She dropped my trackpants for the first time i was exposed in public, half naked. She gave me a bj. Wen was very skilled in bj by this age. Not that skillful but for a 18 year old its good enough. She dropped her track pants too, i was like what the fuck. Nv wear bra nv wear panties too. She rode me. This time knowing that the area only has both of us. The world only both of us there. She moaned quite loudly. She rode for some time before i got up and cummed on the grass beside us. She licked me clean before we sit down for a smoke again n headed for the bus stop before it gets dark.

Pros of this adventure- romantic sun not very hot
Cons - FUCKING ALOT of ccb mosquitos, we got stung like mad. Believe me her pussy was stung. I still smile about it even today. 22 years after the event.
Old 21-07-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

Sounds so kinky! and funny at the same time hahas. I’m keen to read other stories from you (:

Quote:

Cons - FUCKING ALOT of ccb mosquitos, we got stung like mad. Believe me her pussy was stung. I still smile about it even today. 22 years after the event.
Old 21-07-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Same month after the first outfield, we really went outfield. A nature hike at punggol end. Those days punggol end isnt like what it is now. The area of punggol is filled with alot of tall larang grass. We stroked until a area where its near the current north shore area. We sat by the shore admired the sunset. She touched my hand to cup her boobs. I knew she was horny but horny here? I rubbed her braless breast me indeed was turned on by her. I sitted behind her rubbed both her boobs. She was very turned on. Wen her name, held my hands to rub her hairy pussy. I know its time she want it. I rubbed her pussy in public totally exposed to the opposite shores view i think its JB n passing by ships. She dropped my trackpants for the first time i was exposed in public, half naked. She gave me a bj. Wen was very skilled in bj by this age. Not that skillful but for a 18 year old its good enough. She dropped her track pants too, i was like what the fuck. Nv wear bra nv wear panties too. She rode me. This time knowing that the area only has both of us. The world only both of us there. She moaned quite loudly. She rode for some time before i got up and cummed on the grass beside us. She licked me clean before we sit down for a smoke again n headed for the bus stop before it gets dark.

CONS : seconded!

mosquito patches don't work in such places also.
Old 22-07-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Went with ex-gf to makan at the old PSA building.

After dinner feeling frisky, was kissing and rubbing her in the car which is parked at the top floor MCP.

She was giving my a BJ and I was rubbing her wet pussy.

We then proceed out of the car and she bend over to the side of the railing and I pump her from behind. Cars were passing behind us but it was night so a bit dark.

Can still see some lights in the opposite buildings.
Anyone looking out would have seen us fking.
Old 22-07-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Deflowered a syt after dark in a Chinese cemetery
Old 22-07-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by limking View Post
Seriously? bro, deflowered a virgin at a cementry?
Old 22-07-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

more than 10 years lucky social media wasn't that popular went i told my FB i want her commando she remove her bra n panties before leaving office.

Got in the car going to our usual spot traveling along CTE she kiap her bra and panties in the window....... it was like waving flag .

Than she start a teasing lucky didn't get summon for speeding
Old 22-07-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11027 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by limking View Post
Please share more on this
Old 22-07-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
more than 10 years lucky social media wasn't that popular went i told my FB i want her commando she remove her bra n panties before leaving office.

Got in the car going to our usual spot traveling along CTE she kiap her bra and panties in the window....... it was like waving flag .

Than she start a teasing lucky didn't get summon for speeding
Nice one la get 1 going again our national day is around the corner good idea also.
Old 22-07-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
fumalo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice one la get 1 going again our national day is around the corner good idea also.
Red bra with white panty, national colours
Old 22-07-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

bro nowaday better not low profile better if not stomp la, those multiple kaypo group will have photo. This day social media very scary

experience before enough liao.
Quote:
Old 22-07-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
MrCL7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrCL7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This happen around 10 years ago during ite days. As usual when you're in ite u tend to find girls that are still in secondary school. So I got to know this girl from punggol sec through a friend. Fast forward decided to skip school and brought her to a undevelop park near punggol end. Last time the only way to punggol end is from punggol road so the park was just futher up from the shell. So why exploring the park stumbled upon those waterpark playground with toilet. It's was around 10 or 11am. Decided to head into the handicap toilet thinking there was no one around. While doing the deed someone tried to open the door. So we stop halfway, clean up and open door there is this foreign worker outside waiting hahaha. Mind you, we are wearing uniforms. So we left the place and decided to go to our usual stairs mission(there's no way I'm going back with blue balls). Send her back around 2pm and go back a happy boy.
Old 22-07-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
bro nowaday better not low profile better if not stomp la, those multiple kaypo group will have photo. This day social media very scary

experience before enough liao.
I do agree with u social media is damn scary nowadays. Had a friend kana charge by posting in Tele.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1