The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future
Re: Public Adventures/ Exhibitionist Encounters

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiosort View Post
Yah she is smooth. She shaved me too🤦‍♂️.. Shag man, a lady pulling your dick skin and holding a knife

Could be she like you alot? Lucky bro.
Old 12-08-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Hi Tiosort

I am just liked you; Tiosort by you and your FB's adventure. Hard to find such spontaneous lady. Reversed lock + being the 5th mannequins + shaved. How long did she posted for?

Like one of the brother said, see whether can post any picture with censored surroundings but, we leave this one to you as it may post risk to you and your partner.

If it is fine to leave it this way, all of us are fine.

TGIF, have a fun day today!

Quote:
Whao... Am on leave today. Came early to her clothing store since 730am. Reverse lock the glass door and have mac breakfast nude inside. She's supposed to change the 4 mannequins fashion after breakfast. Cos she doing in the nude, i ask her if she dared to pose as a 5th mannequins. She did. 2 plus 2 nude mannequins was near windows, she was more inside right in middle of the glass door, say 2 to 3m inside. Still, i find it hard to hold back for that few mins as ppl rush pass to work without taking a 2nd look. I darn weak lah, stroke myself behind the counter while i ask her stay there.
Those bros or sis working in town... U know what u missed at 8 to 9am this morning if u were walking and looking at hp.
Old 13-08-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 14
tiosort is one of the Best!tiosort is one of the Best!tiosort is one of the Best!

But seriously, i really camnot focus to take pictures during such time. Cos very high feel and also on high alert. Maybe i very weak easily excited. Need more training haiz
Old 18-08-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
roninrunning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not sex in public but when i was in secondary school me and my chinese gf would always go to top staircase landings almost daily after school to make out. this always led to heavy petting and usually both of would be topless. even though it wasn’t sex, it was very exciting as we were both still a bit naive back then and was discovering each other bodies. (usually we have a lot of bite marks on our chests after every session) we got almost got caught a couple of times when someone would walked down the stairs. had to grab our uniforms off the floor and run down the stairs. fun times..
Old 18-08-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
helitop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking forward
Old 21-08-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Recently went to one of the cotxxx xx outlet with my gf as she wanted to buy bra. She went to the unisex fitting room to try the bra but some sizes don't fit her and she texted me to bring the correct sizes. She partially opened the fitting room door and hide behind the door when I passed her the bra. She was only wearing her underwear and nothing else. I can see her boobs through the mirror. She asked me to wait while she tried the new bra.... without closing the door and ask me how it looks. This continued for awhile while she tried more bra.

Beside her room, there was also girl changing while her bf was standing outside with some clothes. I told my gf. When she was done trying the bra, she purposely open the door bigger and pass me all the bra that she didn't want.... while she was still topless. The guy saw her boobs and had a surprise look. Gf pretend nothing happened and closed the door.
Old 21-08-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Recently went to one of the cotxxx xx outlet with my gf as she wanted to buy bra. She went to the unisex fitting room to try the bra but some sizes don't fit her and she texted me to bring the correct sizes. She partially opened the fitting room door and hide behind the door when I passed her the bra. She was only wearing her underwear and nothing else. I can see her boobs through the mirror. She asked me to wait while she tried the new bra.... without closing the door and ask me how it looks. This continued for awhile while she tried more bra.

Beside her room, there was also girl changing while her bf was standing outside with some clothes. I told my gf. When she was done trying the bra, she purposely open the door bigger and pass me all the bra that she didn't want.... while she was still topless. The guy saw her boobs and had a surprise look. Gf pretend nothing happened and closed the door.

Wah! You are very lucky to have a such nice GF. Awesome bro.
Old 21-08-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
paylater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Seems like your gf is an exhibitionist. You should ask her to open the door without wearing anything
Old 21-08-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Wah TwinX,

I heard a lot of your interesting stories. Glad that you shared it here.
Looking forward to more of your stories

Quote:

Old 22-08-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
Office365247 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro TwinX. Hope to read more such encounters.
Old 23-08-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Spartanroar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In my watch list
Old 25-08-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

tiosort is one of the Best!tiosort is one of the Best!tiosort is one of the Best!

Good morning bros, I think i owe u all a quick update here!
Yesterday i agreed to help her again at her shop. Dabao 1 for 1 laksa burger from mac and reached her shop slightly before 6pm. Its been quite normal routine we eat, nobody liao close shop at about 6 plus to 7pm cos shop is in biz district. Then the usual accounts, vacuum etc for the day after we reverse lock.
So yesterday was a bit early cos she say very slow day. Asked me after all done up if i ok to go to storage at toa payoh to move some new stocks for her. To clarify, at this point after we finished, usually we will start having fun in the shop liao,yesterday was a bit pour cold water cos i was like aiyah, need to more work ah... Haha
Old 25-08-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good morning bros, I think i owe u all a quick update here!
Yesterday i agreed to help her again at her shop. Dabao 1 for 1 laksa burger from mac and reached her shop slightly before 6pm. Its been quite normal routine we eat, nobody liao close shop at about 6 plus to 7pm cos shop is in biz district. Then the usual accounts, vacuum etc for the day after we reverse lock.
So yesterday was a bit early cos she say very slow day. Asked me after all done up if i ok to go to storage at toa payoh to move some new stocks for her. To clarify, at this point after we finished, usually we will start having fun in the shop liao,yesterday was a bit pour cold water cos i was like aiyah, need to more work ah... Haha
Paiseh someone came... Continue
So being nice guy i LL say ok loh...cut story short, she just put on a long sleeve shirt button and say lets go. Knn, although shirt length cover till mid tight, i guess what i know already make me marikita. Already not many people in the shopping at biz district when we left. She kneel down to lock the glass door. I was again like fark... Never button... CB i nose bleed also.
She stood up, smiled at me tie her waist belt like bath robe style. Wah really CB this time, i feeling faint. The walk from the shop to the carpark also not easy lah, looking at her chest bounce and vibrate, i feel my head so light.
Old 25-08-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Does going topless on the beach count!
Old 25-08-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
xerge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Paiseh someone came... Continue
So being nice guy i LL say ok loh...cut story short, she just put on a long sleeve shirt button and say lets go. Knn, although shirt length cover till mid tight, i guess what i know already make me marikita. Already not many people in the shopping at biz district when we left. She kneel down to lock the glass door. I was again like fark... Never button... CB i nose bleed also.
She stood up, smiled at me tie her waist belt like bath robe style. Wah really CB this time, i feeling faint. The walk from the shop to the carpark also not easy lah, looking at her chest bounce and vibrate, i feel my head so light.
Nice update bro, thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1