The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Soi Udomsuk

What is this place?
Any happening?
It’s too far so dun want to venture there blind
Thanks any info is appreciated
Old 21-07-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Soi Udomsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
What is this place?
Any happening?
Why do you want to go that area in the first place? Staying there for some reason?

Soi Udomsuk is near Bangna district. There are kapoo joints near there like USB, strawberry spa. Fiwfan agencies have quite a few ladies working at the hotels / condos there too. Not too sure about soapy MPs, but I am sure there are oily massage places there that offer happy ending. A few nice places to chill and drink. Couple of pretty pubs around that area.

Not many tourists would venture to Bangna (maybe less the mega Bangna mall where Ikea is also located). So be prepared to meet ladies that may not speak much english
Old 22-07-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Why do you want to go that area in the first place? Staying there for some reason?

Soi Udomsuk is near Bangna district. There are kapoo joints near there like USB, strawberry spa. Fiwfan agencies have quite a few ladies working at the hotels / condos there too. Not too sure about soapy MPs, but I am sure there are oily massage places there that offer happy ending. A few nice places to chill and drink. Couple of pretty pubs around that area.

Not many tourists would venture to Bangna (maybe less the mega Bangna mall where Ikea is also located). So be prepared to meet ladies that may not speak much english
Yes I will be staying at Dusit srinakarin
I remember the area one decade ago was happening with G clubs like Florence
Now googled saw soi udomsuk is like a happening street so dunno what to expect
Old 22-07-2022, 02:43 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post

Nice share. Alway pass by these place and now know is quite happening.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-07-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I actually stay nearby and it’s was happening pre-Covid

Quality of girls easily fighting Ratchada or the big soapies if you know where to look

But just a warning that they are just looks, brain power wise would fall short compared to the bigger establishments

They seem to be pretty faces from the country side who often disappear after a short while (probably kena Tabao)
Old 22-07-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What is this place?
Any happening?
A lot of local ktv there.... gers to keep u company.
Old 22-07-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
florence is still there.
You sure? Even pre covid heard it’s become a parking lot with normal restaurant

Thanks all bros for the heads up
Old 22-07-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
You sure? Even pre covid heard it’s become a parking lot with normal restaurant

Thanks all bros for the heads up
it is still there. Its open now from what i heard.
Last i passed by florence in Jan this year (day time so it wasnt open). No it isnt a parking lot. Whole place is still intact. Could be that they converted into resturant business to operate during covid. But now the restrictions are gone, so.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1