The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Betrayal

Ep 15

After that night, they did not touch on the topic again.

Over the next few weeks, nothing out of the ordinary happened. Most of the time, Miley would be having her online lessons while Simon would head out to do his deliveries during the weekdays.

Twice, she had to return to her University to submit her projects and join her classmates for dessert on those days but other than that, she did not go out with her friends at all.

Without fail, on Saturdays morning, she would head back to visit her mum and return around 8pm in the evenings. During the afternoon downtime when she was not around , Simon would meet Denis for beers at some shops or restaurants.

They would only return back to Simon’s place around the same time as Miley and Simon would always make sure that she joined them during the drinking session. Denis would leave around midnight and the couple would have the remaining time together

Simon had wanted Miley to get to know Denis better so that she would be more comfortable around his friend. It worked and she gradually lost her awkwardness around him even though she could not forget about the incident.

Sometimes on Sunday, they would head outside to a mall together. Of course, there was a chance that they might be seen by someone they knew but since their love had blossomed further, they decided that they were ready to face the music. They could not hide their relationship forever.

This was the general routine that had settled into their relationship and the both of them were happy and content.

8 Nov (Monday)

This was the last week that Miley was having her lessons as her exams were drawing near and she had also begun her revision. In the day, she would have her lessons in the other room and in the evening when she was doing her revision, she would do it in the living room.

She told Simon that because if she stayed in the room, she would be very tempted to lie on the bed to study and it was a 100% possibility that she would fall asleep.

Simon could sense that her stress level was building up but there was nothing he could do to help her. The only thing he could do was not to disturb her.

12 Nov (Friday)

SInce the beginning of the week, they had not spoken much to each other. In the day, he would head out to do deliveries and every night, after they had dinner together, he would retreat back to their room while she remained in the living room to study until the wee hours of the night

By the time she returned to the room, he had already fallen asleep.

13 Nov (Saturday)

Miley was going to take a break from her studies and as usual, she was going to her mum’s place later in the afternoon.

At about 3pm, Simon changed and prepared to head out to meet up with Denis for some beers.

When he was wearing his shoes, she reminded Simon that he had already pre-agreed not to bring Denis to their place until after her exams period so as not to disturb her revisions. He gave her a thumbs up and left the house.

10 minutes later, just when she was about to leave the house, Miley’s mum called her. She told Miley that Aunt Erica had gone out and their grandparents were feeling lonely. So her mother would be heading to her grandparent’s house with her sister. Since the current pandemic situation did not allow for too many visitors, Miley’s mum asked her not to go over and she remained at home.

She texted Simon to inform him but heard his phone beeping from on top of the shoe cabinet.

Miley: tsk…. Careless man….

Since there was no one coming to her place and she was not expecting any deliveries, Miley went back to their room and removed all her clothes and wore just an oversize T-shirt before bringing her school notes out to the living room. She set the timer for the air conditioning and started her revision.

She was reading one of the subjects that she was weaker in and was having difficulty trying to remember the important points. After 45 minutes, she was feeling so stressed that she had to stop.

Wanting to destress, she went to look for some beers but there were none in the fridge.

The only thing left was the half-drank bottle of vodka that they had consumed 2 weeks ago.

She brought it out to the living room and started drinking and studying at the same time. Since she did not have enough sleep over the past week and together with the alcohol, before long, she started to have a bad headache and laid on the sofa to rest. Inevitably, she fell asleep.

The air conditioning was set on a timer and it stopped 30 minutes later.

Without any ventilation in the living room, Miley began to perspire. However, she was so exhausted that she did not get up from the sofa to switch on the air conditioning again. Instead, she subconsciously removed her T-shirt and dropped it behind the sofa. Completely naked, she fell asleep again.

Simon had just arrived at their meeting location when he realized that he did not have his phone with him. He suspected that he had left it on the shoe cabinet after he had called for the private taxi earlier because Miley had distracted him just as he was heading out.

Denis waved at him and he went over.

Denis: bro…. Why do you look so grouchy?....

Simon: I’ve to go now…. I think I left my phone at home…

Denis: Wtf bro…. If you had dropped it somewhere, you won’t be getting it back…. And if it is at home, it won’t run away….…

Simon had no idea that Miley was still at home as she was supposed to be visiting her mum. So he did not call her to check.

Denis: anyway, at least wait for me to finish before we go back to your house…..

He pointed to his pint of beer.

Simon: ok….

While waiting for Denis to finish his beer, Simon ordered the same and they began drinking. One beer became 2 and eventually they only left when the Happy Hour ended and it was about 4.30pm.

Since they already knew that they would be drinking, Simon did not ride and neither did Denis drive his car and they took a cab back to Simon’s place.

Just when the taxi was about to reach the condo, Simon suddenly had a bad stomachache. As soon as they alighted, they rushed to his place.

Simon opened the door and stepped in. He was stunned for a split second to see his naked girlfriend laying on the sofa sleeping. However, his stomachache was so bad that he needed to use the toilet immediately or he would be shitting in his pants.

Simon trusted his best friend and gave him some instructions as he dashed into the toilet.

Simon: bro…. Wake her up please… I can't hold my shit back any longer!…..

The toilet door closed and Denis went over and squatted beside Miley’s sleeping form. He could smell the alcohol from her and thought that she was drunk.

He had seen her naked body once but not in such close proximity before.

Her pussy was hidden under her thighs but her breasts were exposed. His eyes lingered on her fair and creamy breasts for a moment before he stopped himself.

In the past, Simon and he had exchanged girlfriends during their foursome sessions but it did not happen with Erica. In fact, Simon had never offered him to touch Erica even once, nor had he even gotten to see Erica’s naked body before. As such, Denis knew that Simon was truly in love with her and their marriage confirmed that.

For Miley, it was apparent that Simon did not mind showing her body to him but Denis knew that the previous incident was unplanned and if it was not an accident, Denis suspected that Simon would also never offer to show him Miley’s body as well.

Based on Simon’s earlier reactions, Denis was sure that the current situation was not planned as well.

Hre breasts were still exposed and Denis could have just reached out and touched them and no one would find out about it since she was drunk. However, he knew that Simon loved her and he cherished their friendship, thus he would never touch Miley unless he had permission to do so.

Denis took a deep breath and tapped on her shoulder.

Denis: Miley…. Miley….. Wake up….. Wake up…..

He continued calling her for 30 seconds before she stirred.

Miley slowly opened her eyes drowsily and helped herself into a sitting position on the sofa. Slowly her eyes came into focus.

Miley: oh… hi…. Denis…..

Denis: erm…. Maybe you should get dressed first….

She looked down and when she saw her nakedness, she was alarmed.

The airconditioning was still switched off and that was when she vaguely remembered that earlier in her sleep, she was feeling hot and had apparently removed her T-shirt.

Immediately, she looked around her frantically but could not see the T-shirt on either the sofa or the floor in front of her. She then recalled that she might have dropped it behind the sofa.

In her panic to find her clothes so that she could get dressed, without thinking, she instinctively got on her knees and turned back to search the floor behind the sofa. She saw her T-shirt on the floor and straightaway, she leaned forward into the backrest of the sofa before bending down as she reached for her clothes. By doing so, she raised her butt into the air and elevated her pussy to the level of his face.

Denis was still sitting down on the floor and he blinked as she displayed her entire pussy to him, barely 2 feet away from his face. He had a clear view of her beautiful nether lips, which were protruding out from her labia like the shriveling petals of a wilting rose.

Her hand was half way down when Miley realized what she had done and stopped trying to reach for her T-shirt. Instantly, she turned around and stood up on the floor.

She noticed that he was staring at her crotch and had built an enormous tent in his berms. She felt so embarrassed that without bothering with her T-shirt, she dashed into the room.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 04-08-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Ep 16

Simon’s business with the toilet bowl was those that lasted only less than 2 minutes. He had completed his release and had just opened the toilet's door when his naked girlfriend ran past him.

Puzzled, he turned to look at Denis as Miiley dashed into the room. He raised his hands innocently.

Denis: I didn’t do anything bro….. You can ask her…..

Simon nodded and went into the room.

Miley was still naked and standing with her back leaned against the wall. He could smell her alcohol once he entered the room. He saw that her face was red and she was breathing heavily.

He stood in front of her and held her hands.

Simon: baby?..... Are you olk?.....

She looked up slowly and he could see that her eyes were clear and alert. She was definitely not drunk and began to tell him what had just happened.

When she finished, he frowned.

Her story explained why she was embarrassed but it did not explain why she was breathing so heavily.

Simon trusted Denis and knew that his friend had not touched her at all. She had not switched on any ventilation in the room but her nipples were erect. He suspected that she was in an aroused state.

Without asking her, his hand went down and slid a finger between her slit. Miley gasped but he had his answer. His finger was wet.

Simon: hmm…. you are aroused….

Miley: please don’t do that….. I am already feeling ashamed of myself….

Simon: why?....

Miley: I wasn’t making out with you…. And yet I got aroused just by him looking…..

Simon: hmm…. There’s nothing wrong with it…. If a woman looks at my dick, I’ll get aroused as well…..

It was not a good explanation but she did not realize it at that point and he quickly distracted her from her thoughts. He held her hand and placed it on his crotch. She was surprised that he was having an erection.

Miley: why is this even standing up?... shouldn't you be appalled or disgusted with me?.....

Simon: that’s because I’m not feeling that way but rather the opposite……. in fact, I am excited that you are getting aroused….. This means that we can make out more often in a public space after your exams….. Hehe….

Miley: tsk…..

He quickly continued to distract her further.

Simon: Anyway, I thought you were going to your mum?.... Why are you at home?....

She explained to him before he explained to her why he had brought Denis home.

Simon: Baby…. Since your initial intention was to chill out with your mum and you can’t go over, let’s continue to chill out for the remainder of the day so that you can take your mind off from your studies.....

Miley: what about Denis then?....

Simon: we’ll let him hang out with us…..

Miley: but…. After what just happened, it’s a bit awkward…..

Simon: nah…. So far he didn’t even say anything about what happened the previous time….. Right?

Simon was correct and after a short hesitation, she nodded.

Miley: erm…. ok then….. You go out first…. I’ll bathe first and change into something before I go out….

Simon: I go and grab some food back with Denis….

Miley: ok….

Now that he had confirmed that she was fine, Simon left her in the room and went out.

Her mind was still in turmoil when Simon entered the room earlier. Now that she was alone, she was finally able to take stock of what had happened and made her own conclusion.

Previously, she had thought that she was aroused because Pardip and Denis were looking at her making out with Simon but now, she realized that it was not the case.

She was sure that when Pardip peeped at them, he would have loved to get his hands on her or he would not have continued watching. However, he would also know that she would never allow him to touch her because if he did, she would report to the police. As such, he could only lust after her from afar.

For Denis, after she saw the tent in his bermudas, she knew that he was also lusting after her but did not touch her because of his friendship with Simon.

This feeling of having the guys lust after her body and yet there was no way for them to touch her, was what had gotten her aroused. She was sure that if Simon was to have sex with her just a few minutes ago, she would have achieved another intense orgasm.

However, despite the realization that she was getting excited by teasing guys with her body, she had no intention of letting this fetish go wild even though Simon seemed thrilled about it.

After she finished her shower, she changed into the normal T-shirt and shorts that she wore when Denis came over during the past month before going out to the living room.

Earlier when Simon went back to the living room, Denis was sitting on the sofa waiting for him.

Denis: bro…. Is she ok?..... Did she go in to puke?...

Simon: She is fine….. She’s not drunk…..

If she was not drunk, Denis was glad that he did not touch her earlier. He told Simon exactly what had happened and it completely tallied with what Miley had told Simon.

Simon: eh bro…. You don’t have to tell me…. I trust you….

He told Denis that Miley will not be doing her revision tonight and they could hangout at his place.

The guys went out to buy dinner and also 2 cartons of beer.

When they returned and once Miley saw Denis again, she blushed and he just gave her a nod to acknowledge her presence.

By the time they finished dinner, everything was almost back to normal and they settled down in the living room and began drinking.

Denis: I just subscribed to this paid movie streaming service…. Shall we catch some movies while we enjoy our beers?....

He logged into his account and Simon selected a horror movie.

They had not spoken about it but as if by mutual agreement, during the past 2 hours, none of them brought up any sexual topics and even their jokes were muted. The guys were afraid that Miley would get awkward again and for Miley, there was no reason for her to do so.

One third through the movie, a sexual scene took place where the actress removed her blouse and showed her naked breasts on screen. The actor grabbed her tits and started to suck them.

Denis and Simon were surprised that the show was so explicit and turned to look at Miley. They were afraid that it would change her mood but she showed no reaction and continued watching the movie.

The remaining of the movie was rather crappy, with lots of nudity, sexual and gory scenes. The 3 of them did not say anything about it because they thought that one of the other party was still enjoying the show. As such, they laboured through the movie and were feeling extremely bored.

By the time the movie ended, each of them had drunk more alcohol than they wanted. The bottle of vodka was now emptied and there were empty beer cans around the table.

Simon: what a lousy show…..

Denis was not drunk but he was feeling high and had lost his inhibition earlier.

Denis: well, the consolation is that at least the actress is pretty and has a nice pair of boobs…...

Simon was also slightly intoxicated and responded without considering the consequences.

Simon: hmm…. I’ve to agree to that…..

Most of the vodka was consumed by Miley and when she had finished it, she had turned to the beers. She was not used to drinking hard liquor and beer in the same session and had gotten rather intoxicated. Obviously as soon as she heard Simon’s comment, she was jealous.

Miley: hmmppphhff!!..... I don’t like you to praise other women's boobs!….

Simon realized that she was jealous and quickly tried to explain.

Simon: ermm…. Baby…. No…. no…. I don’t mean that….I just replying to Denis…. If by comparison, of course you have nicer boobs…. I swear…. Right Denis?....

Denis was not so stupid to reply to that and shook his head.

Denis: eh….. I’m not going to comment on that….

Immediately she threw a cushion at him and then threw another at her boyfriend.

Miley: TSK!!!... IDIOTS!!!................

This was the first time that she had shown any jealousy. Simon felt pleased and laughed.

Simon: haha…. Baby!.... You’re so cute when you are jealous…..

She made a face at him and stormed off to the toilet.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 04-08-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Ep 17

Miley had never been this drunk before and in her current intoxicated state, her cognitive ability was completely impaired. She was unable to differentiate what she should and should not do and as such, she could not stop herself from getting angry over her jealousy.

All she knew was that Simon had praised the actress’s nice breasts and yet was denying that he had done so. To add on to that, he even had the audacity to ask Denis to comment about her breasts and it made her angrier.

However, the worst moment was when Denis did not want to say anything. He had already seen her boobs a few times and by keeping quiet, he would make Simon think that she was not even worth comparing to the actress.

After she had finished using the toilet and just stepped out of the room when Simon walked over.

Simon: baby…. You’re so cute…..

He tried to hug her but she made a face at him and moved away from him. Earlier, he had not noticed how drunk she was but now he did. He was amused by it and chuckled.

Simon: haha…. ok…. I’m going to use the toilet…. You can choose the next movie with Denis first….

He did not even apologize and it escalated her anger further.

She could see that Denis was still sitting on the armchair, holding the remote and browsing through the movie selections.

She went over to him and snatched the remote from Denis’s hand.

He was surprised and looked at her.

Miley: You’ve seen my boobs a few times…. So tell me, does the actress have nicer boobs than me?....

Even just earlier this afternoon, Miley had been very shy about exposing herself and so Denis had not expected her to be so direct. However, since she wanted an answer, he decided to be direct as well.

Denis: eh Miley…. I am not really supposed to answer the question but if you insist, all I can say is that, both times you were laying down so I can’t compare your boobs when you were laying down while the actress is upright….. Furthermore, as soon as you got up, you ran away….. I didn’t have a good look at them…..

She did not reply to him and turned away as she began to browse through the movie selections. He thought that was the end of her tantrums.

She found the previous movie and played it again. She scrolled through the minutes until she found a scene with the actress’s breasts and hit the pause button.

Although Denis had already seen her boobs a few times, it did not cross Miley’s intoxicated mind that she should not show them to him again.

If she was conscious, she would definitely not have done so but her morals had been clouded by the alcohol currently and all she wanted was to seek justice for herself about how the guys had praised another woman’s boobs and demeaned her.

Without speaking, she removed her T-shirt and bra and turned to Denis.

Denis was shocked. His previous statement was meant to be factual and he was not asking her to remove her tops.

Denis: woah…. woah….. Woah… Miley! What the fuck are you doing?!

Miley: I’m standing upright now…. you can make the comparison now…. Whose boobs are nicer?....

Based on their interactions over the past month, Miley had never behaved in such a manner before and as such, Denis could tell that she was very drunk now.

He did not want to be misunderstood by Simon and would never touch his best friend’s girlfriend since he had not gotten permission from Simon.

Denis: eh…. Miley…. You should wear your top….

She frowned and sat on the armrest of his armchair.

Her naked breasts were now just a foot away from him and she leaned forward until her face was about 7 inches from his. He could smell the alcohol from her breath.

Miley: I want you to answer me……. Or am I not even worth comparing to the actress?....

Just at this moment, Simon had done peeing and came back into the living room.

He was astonished to see that she was topless, sitting on the armrest of Denis’s armchair with her face so close to him. Moreover, the still image of the actress’s boobs were displayed on the TV and her question to Denis made no sense to him.

Simon was curious to find out what was happening and quickly stepped back into the room. From there, he peeped out at them as he did not want to interrupt them.

Denis’s back was facing Simon and so did not know his friend had already come out from the toilet.

Denis: No…. Miley….it’s not that….. Ermm…. you should ask Simon instead…..

In her single mindedness to seek justice for her intoxicated self, Miley did not notice Simon.

Denis had been evading her question so far and her frustrations had been increasing to the point where she was fuming now.

What she did next, shocked the 2 guys.

Miley grabbed Denis’s hands and placed his palms onto her naked breasts. Once they were on her boobs, she placed her hands on the back of his hands and pressed them against her body so that he was squeezing her boobs.

Denis: Miley!.... Don’t…..

Before he even completed his sentence, she let go of his hands and reacted down and grabbed his crotch.

She looked at him angrily.

Miley: You are having an erection! I’m sure you can answer me now!.... Are my boobs so unworthy to be compared to the actress!……

Denis had been trying his best not to touch her but now that his hands were actually on her tits, he was unable to resist the temptations anymore. Even though she was no longer holding his hands in place, he did not let go of her breasts and could feel the hardness of her nipples within his palms.

He gently held those erected nubs and began to tease them between his thumb and finger.

A sudden unwanted feeling of pleasure shot through Miley as Denis began to caress her nipples and she let off an unexpected moan.

Miley: errnnn….

Simon had been peeping from afar and with her last question, Simon had a rough idea of what was happening. Based on what he had seen, it was obvious that Miley was very drunk and did not even realize what she was doing but it still stunned him as he had not expected Miley to be the instigator.

Although he had shown Denis her naked body previously and had asked Denis to wake her up in the afternoon when she was naked, he trusted Denis and was confident that Denis would not do anything inappropriate to his girlfriend without asking for his permission.

On the other hand, even if Denis requested permission from him, he was not prepared to let Denis touch her because unlike all his other ex-girlfriends, he loved Miley dearly.

However, with the current situation, he also did not blame Denis for what was happening because if he was the one who was grabbing Denis’s girlfriend’s tits, Simon was sure that he would also not be able to control himself.

Despite understanding, Simon was not prepared to let any worse scenario happen. He was about to step out when he heard Denis speak.

Even though he wanted to, Denis knew that he should not continue to take this further in case Simon came out. He let go of her breasts.

Denis: ok… Miley, you have nicer breasts compared to the actress…. Now please let go of my crotch….

Upon hearing that he had praised her, she finally let go of his crotch and stood up.

Miley: hmpphhff… I don’t know why it was so difficult for you to say what you think…. Now I’ll just wait for him to come out and apologize to me…..

She sat on the sofa grumpily.

The whole incident had happened in just 5 minutes and Simon decided that it was time for him to go back outside.

He went back to the toilet, closed the door quietly, pressed on the flush knob before opening the door again noisily.

When he went out he was actually surprised that Miley had passed out on the sofa.

Simon: eh?.... She’s asleep and topless?.....

Of course Simon had seen what had happened earlier but if he allowed Denis to know about that, then it would seem like he was spying on them.

Denis: yah…. She’s very drunk bro….. Shall we go out to the balcony for a smoke so that we don’t wake her up?....

Once they were on the balcony and lit a cigarette each, Denis told Simon what had happened when he was in the toilet.

Just as usual, Denis was truthful and was even honest to Simon that he had teased her nipples for a bit as he was unable to control himself but apologized for it.

Simon: Don’t worry….. I understand….. I don’t blame you for what just happened….

Denis looked at him.

Denis: bro….. erm…. Does it mean that we’re back to before you got to know Erica?.....

Simon knew what Denis meant. He took a puff before replying.

Simon: sorry bro….. Not Miley….

Denis: mhmm… I understand…. but … erm….. In this case, can I conclude that you love Erica more than Miley?...

Simon: hmm…. That’s not fully accurate…. comparing the time that I spent with Miley now vs the time I spent with Erica then, I love Miley more…..

Denis scratched his head.

Denis: now I am even more confused….. You allow Miley to show her body to me….. But not Erica…. Doesn’t that show that you love Erica more?.....

Simon shook his head.

Simon: no bro…. To be honest, I actually brought up the question to Erica once…. I asked if she was open to exchanging partners but she was so furious that I didn’t dare to bring it up to her again….. However, I didn’t know how to tell you…. I was afraid that you'd think of me as a SIMP back then…..

Denis was surprised to find out this information.

After that, he remained around for another hour or so before leaving for the night.

Old 05-08-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

3 chapters.. No actions…..
Old 05-08-2022, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
rangerforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story
Old 05-08-2022, 05:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
But good build up. The trajectory seems to be headed to some sort of threesome at least.
Old 05-08-2022, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
jason24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 05-08-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
ParallelPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, enjoy reading it!
Old 05-08-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Ep 18

14 Nov (Sunday)

Miley was sleeping so soundly last night that Simon did not want to disturb her and carry her into the room. So this morning, when she woke up on the sofa in the living room, she was surprised and even more astonished that she was topless.

She found Simon sleeping back in his room and woke him.

Miley: baby! Why am I sleeping topless outside?! Where’s Denis?.....

He spoke up sleepily and told her what had happened last night.

When she found out that Denis had caressed her nipples, she blushed so brightly that she looked almost like a beetroot.

Simon pulled her into bed with him. There was no need for any foreplay as she was already wet and he began fucking her.

With her stress relieved, she went back to her intensive revision in the afternoon and Simon went off to work.

15 Nov (Monday)

Miley continued her revision as her exams were just a week away. As such Simon went out to do his food deliveries today and left her alone at home to study.

He had been doing this for a few months now and so far, unlike the cheap thrills that he had heard from some other riders, everything had been uneventful for him.

About 11.30am, he received an order on the app.

He went to the restaurant, collected the food and headed to the destination at Clementi. After he parked his bike, as per usual, he was too lazy to remove his helmet and went straight up to the customer’s place with the food.

It was a unit on the 2nd floor and he pressed the bell. An elderly woman opened the door and collected the food.

She told him to wait for a moment while she went back into her house to get the money to pay him.

At this moment, a neighbour also opened her door and Simon automatically turned his head in the direction.

She was not wearing a mask and even though she did not have her makeup, Simon recognized her immediately.

Kerene was a PR from a neighboring country and an ex-sales person who was working for him previously. She was 5 years younger than he was and rather pretty. He remembered that there were a few male colleagues courting after her at the same time and if he and Erica were not married then, he might have also gone after her. Anyway, she did not accept any of them and left the company a year before he was arrested.

She opened the metal gate and stepped into the corridor. For a second, Simon thought that she was going to acknowledge him but she looked behind him as if she was searching for someone else.

At this moment, Simon remembered that since he was still wearing his helmet and mask, only his eyes could be seen and obviously she did not recognize who he was.

Simultaneously, he realized that she was not wearing a bra as her white dress had turned slightly translucent and the darker shade of her nipples showed through the fabric. Even though he already had Miley, his cock saluted to her body almost immediately.

He was distracted and before he reacted, she frowned in puzzlement and stepped back into the house, closing the door behind her.

He was thinking of knocking on Kerene’s door after he had collected the money from his client so as to catch up with her and find out what she was doing currently.

However, he heard someone running up the stairs in the direction that Kerene was staring at a few moments earlier and turned to look.

Simon was stunned when he saw the person.

The guy had put on weight but Simon still recognized him immediately. It was Henry.

Instantly, Simon could feel his anger erupting in him but he quickly controlled his rage as he knew that if he did any rash act, he might land into jail again.

Simon had not expected to see Henry and knew that in his current frame of mind, it was not a good time to confront Henry in any ways. He was glad that his mask and helmet hid his face from Henry.

Henry rushed to the house where Kerene had entered and pressed the doorbell urgently.

She opened the door shortly and he stepped in quickly.

Henry: I thought I told you that I forgot my keys and asked you to open the door to wait for me since I needed to use the toilet urgently?!

Kerene: I did…. I…..

Simon could not hear the rest of the conversation as she had closed the door again.

From the time when he was their manager, Simon knew that the 2 of them were not siblings. Currently, it seemed like they were staying together. As such, he suspected that they were in a romantic relationship.

He was still staring at their door when his client came back.

Client: sorry for taking so long…..

Simon: oh…. Don’t worry…..

The woman paid him the money.

Client: hmm… you know the couple next door?

Simon: no… but they look like they were quarrelling…..

Client: haiz…. Ever since the pandemic, indeed they were quarrelling almost daily…..

His client had just confirmed his suspicion but he knew he should not be asking her too many questions. She might be wary and start telling Kerene or Henry that someone was asking about them. Simon thanked her and quickly left the place.

Although Simon had wanted revenge but because he was unable to locate Henry previously, he had stopped planning. Now that he knew where Henry was, it was time for him to come up with a foolproof plan first. In order to have the plan, he will need to know more about the current life that Henry was leading.

Aside from that, Simon remembered that Kerene had many suitors back then but Henry was not one of them. Thus, Simon also wanted to know what kind of relationship she had with Henry.

As such, he decided to call up the same PI firm that he had engaged previously.

Kassim was the owner of the firm and once he confirmed his availability, Simon went down to his office to meet him.

Kassim: Hi Simon….. Good to see you again…..

Simon was here for business and did not want to get into small talks with Kassim because he knew that if he did so, this conversation would take 2 hours. He was glad that he had remembered to remove his food delivery T-shirt before heading up.

Simon: I’ve a job for you….. Remember the last time I wanted to look for a guy and because you can’t find him you refunded me part of the amount?....

Kassim: yes…. Yes…. of course…. If we cannot get what you want, we will only charge the expenses to our clients……

Simon nodded.

Simon: ok… I know where he stays now…. So I need the details of his daily movements…. I also want to know everything you could find out about him…… apart from that, I also need to know more details about his wife…..

Previously Simon had only wanted information about Henry but now he was also interested in Henry’s wife. Even though Kassim was talkative and curious to know why Simon was interested in the wife, he was in the business long enough not to probe too much into his client’s requests.

Kassim: sure…. Give me all the information you have and we’ll do our investigation from there….. And this will be the cost…..

Simon agreed and they signed the contract.

Once everything was completed, Simon left the office.

Although he was calm, Simon did not want to return home first as he knew that Miley would still be able to sense that there was something bothering him. She was having her exams soon and he did not want her to worry about him and concentrate on her studies first.

So, he called up Denis.

Denis was still working from home and was able to accompany Simon for a cup of coffee today rather than beers.

Simon told him about Henry and he was stunned for a moment.

Denis: wow…. Bro…. first you met Miley by coincidence….. And now it’s another coincidence that you found the asshole that you had been looking for….. What the fuck man?!

Simon: yah…. It’s kinda weird….

They kept quiet for a moment.

Denis: what’s your plan?

Simon shook his head and told Denis that he did not have any ideas yet.

Denis: I see…. If you need any help from me, let me know….

Old 05-08-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Ep 19

16 Nov (Tuesday)

Before Kassim set up his own PI firm, he was working in a government security agency. However, he did not like their bureaucratic methods of doing things and so he left.

Due to the pandemic, Kassim did not have much business over the past year and was unable to afford to maintain all his 6 staff. When he told his employees the news, they understood and all of them left his company, except for Chen. Nevertheless, they were still working as part timers for him.

After Simon signed the new contract yesterday, he had told Chen to begin trawling the internet for his subjects' information.

Similar to the previous time, Henry still did not have any social media account and there was virtually no information about him on the internet.

On the other hand, Kerene had 2 social media accounts. Kassim could see that she was working as a stewardess and was diligently posting photos of herself from around the world. However, since the pandemic started over a year ago, she had stopped updating her accounts.

Kassim instructed Chen to continue to search for more information about Kerene on the web while he contacted one of his ex-staff. The ex-employee told him that he was available to take up the project.

This morning, Shafik arrived at his office at 6.30am.

Normally, they did not need to start work so early but Simon had paid them good money for a week and Kassim had committed to get the results this time.

Kassim explained the details to Shafik and once he gave Shafik the temporary pass, Shafik rode down to the location of the subjects while Kassim drove his own car there.

Both of them reached Henry’s area around the same time about 7am.

Kassim took up a position in the opposite block’s void deck where he could see the subject’s unit before setting up his tiny video camera and pointing it at the unit.

Shafik sat at another block and made sure that he was able to spot Henry if he came down the stairs from his flat.

From their experiences, they were prepared for a long wait as they did not know when the subjects they were monitoring would leave the house.

Fortunately, at 8.30am, the door of the subject’s unit opened and Henry stepped out. Kassim texted Shafik immediately and Sharfik quickly went to his bike just in case Henry had his own transportation.

Henry arrived at the ground floor but did not walk in the direction of the carpark and instead went towards the bus stop.

Shafik knew what to do. He left his bike and went after Henry immediately. He maintained a casual walking pace so that he would not catch Henry’s attention.

At the bus stop, he stood behind the pillars and continued to observe Henry.

When Henry reacted to a bus that was approaching the bus stop, Shafik made his move. He went to the front and raised his hand to flag the bus.

The bus stopped directly in front of him and Shafik boarded the bus first. He went all the way to the back and turned back to the front to look. As he had expected, Henry had also boarded the same bus.

Although there could be a chance that Henry might not take the same bus but based on his experience, this was a risk that Shafik had to take.

He was observing Henry’s reactions earlier and knew that Henry was going to board this bus. If Shafik boarded the bus before Henry, it would not give Henry the impression that Shafik was trailing him because if he did, Shafik should board the bus after him.

Another reason for boarding first was that Shafik would be at the back of the bus and when Henry alighted at any point in time, Shafik could get off and tail him without looking overly suspicious.

The bus's last stop was at the interchange and Shafik waited until Henry got off the bus before he followed him.

Henry went to the MRT station.

On the platform, Shafik waited 2 cabins away from Henry but made sure that his line of sight was not blocked and he was able to see Henry at all times.

Henry got off the train at Jurong East.

Shafik continued to tail Henry, keeping a distance of 30 meters between them. Even up till now, Henry did not turn his head towards Shafik’s direction. Apparently, he was oblivious that he was being followed.

Eventually, Henry went into a mall.

Shafik stopped and took out his cigarette to smoke as he noticed that Henry had sat on the small security table just inside the mall.

Henry began to check the mall visitors for their entry eligibility and Shafik could easily guess that Henry was working as a Mall Eligibility Ambassador (MEA).

After 30 minutes of observation, Shafik called Kassim and made his report about Henry.

Kassim gave him some instructions and after they hung up the phone, Shafik went to execute what Kassim had told him to do.

In the meantime, Kassim had no action at all.

Since Henry left the house earlier, Kerene did not open the door again. The only door that opened was the elderly woman that lived next door to them.

Kassim had noted that the elderly woman went to the market and only came back with her groceries an hour later.

In the afternoon, someone visited Kerene’s place and got him excited for a moment but when he realized that it was just a supermarket employee who was delivering some groceries to Kerene’s house, he became bored again.

At 6pm, Henry returned home.

Shafik appeared shortly and updated his findings. Kassim allowed Shafik to leave after Kassim had eaten his dinner.

The couple’s door did not open again and by 10pm, Kassim was tired and went home.

17 Nov (Wednesday)

Today was not different from yesterday and the day repeated itself again except that this time, there was no delivery to Kerene’s place.

18 Nov (Thursday)

Shafik was to continue to tail Henry but Kassim had also asked another ex-employee, Lily, to come over today.

Lily was around 50 years of age and Kassim had wanted her to present herself as an elderly person. She had done her disguise and looked like she was in her late 60s.

She arrived at about 8.30am at Kassim’s stakeout location and just like the past 2 days, Henry left his house. Shafik immediately followed him.

After Kassim had given Lily the instructions, she went to the void deck of Kerene’s block and waited.

At 8.45am, the elderly neighbour appeared and Kassim immediately texted Lily to inform her.

He watched as Lily walked to the staircase landing just as the elderly woman appeared from behind the wall that was separating them. Lily pretended to be surprised and dropped her bag.

The elderly woman immediately apologized and helped her to pick the bag up.

Woman: sorry…. Sorry….. I didn’t see you….

Lily: it’s ok… it’s just my grocery bag for the market…..

Woman: oh… you’re going to the market?.... I’m going there as well… shall we walk there together?.....

Kassim watched as Lily started to speak to the other woman and they began to walk towards the market together.

He trusted Lily and knew she would be able to get the information he wanted. All he had to do was to continue monitoring Kerene while waiting for Lily to return.

Lily came back 1.5 hours later. After the elderly neighbour returned to her flat, Lily took a roundabout route around the block before she arrived at Kassim’s location.

She told him what she had found out from the neighbour about Kerene. He paid Lily for her work and she went off.

Although the information was nothing concrete, it made him curious.

Kassim had done his checks with the Marriage Ministry and found out that the couple had got married almost 3 years ago and when Lily told him that they had moved in around the same time, it confirmed his findings.

The neighbour said that ever since the pandemic started, Kerene had stopped flying and had been staying at home since. This also coincided with the time when Kerene stopped posting stuff on her social media account. Kassim still did not have proof but he suspected that she had lost her job.

On the other hand, on Tuesday, Shafik had already confirmed with the MEA manager from the mall that Henry had been working there for the past 16 months.

As such, this meant that Henry’s meagre $3k of salary was to support the both of them and from Kassim’s experience as a PI, this was the part that raised a red flag.

The couple had gotten married 3 year ago and had shifted into a new flat. Henry had resigned from his previous job about 6 months after they shifted in and Kerene had lost her job about 1 year later. If she had not been working since then, it was little wonder that the neighbour also told Lily that the couple seemed like they were on bad terms as they had been quarreling everyday.

Kassim could only speculate that over the 18 months period, Henry had wanted her to help out with some of the household expenses but she did not do anything about it.

On top of this missing piece of information about Kerene, there was still the blackout period of about 1 year of what Henry was working as.

However, there was nothing Kassim could do currently and all he could do was to continue to observe the closed door of the flat of his subjects.

In the late afternoon, Chen called Kassim and told him that he had found some interesting details about Kerene.

It got Kassim excited and he immediately texted Simon to meet him in his office later in the evening.

Old 05-08-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Ep 20

Kassim was already in the office when Simon arrived at 8pm. Simon had told Miley that he was still working.

Kassim told Simon all the information that he had found out till date. Then he told him about Kerene.

Initially, Chen had used Kerene's social media name to trawl the net. From there, he had followed some tagging of her friends, following their online trails that had anything related to Kerene.

It was a tough and tedious job and after almost 3 days, Chen eventually found something.

He had followed the trial of one of Kerene’s ex-stewardess colleagues and was somehow led to a photography forum.

There were photographers who were looking for models to photograph and models who were looking for jobs.

Chen had seen some photos of a model and suspected that she was Kerene. However her face was always covered up and he could not be sure. Using their image matching software to compare her social media photos with these photos, it showed an 80% match.

The model was looking for jobs but her price was expensive. Chen pretended that he was a photographer and contacted her. He found that she would only have 1 session per week on a Saturday and only at a particular studio.

With that information, Chen went down to the studio which was located just outside the Bugis area and on the pretext that he was interested in booking the place.

That was when he saw Kerene’s name in the physical check-in form at the shop.

Kassim: so, she’s working part time as a model…..

Simon: wow… that’s impressive…. So what kind of products or companies is she modelling for?.....

Kassim showed him some of the nudes photos that Chen had found but all of them had her face and the strategic spots blacked out. Simon was surprised for a moment.

Simon: oh…. I wasn’t expecting that…. Hmmm….. how much is her rate?....

Kassim: $2k for 1 hour session and up to 5 photographers….. And only 1 session per week…. She’s not cheap… that’s why most of the time, she had only her regulars…..

Simon: I see…… anyway, good job….. So, how about Henry?... did you manage to find out what he was doing during that 1 year after he left the company?..... And did you manage to find out about their financial status?…..

Kassim: erm…. Simon…. Actually, we have done our best…. Henry did not have any social media account….. So we tried to look through Kerene’s social media account…… she didn’t even post their wedding photos and there were absolutely zero photos of Henry….. Also, none of her friends’ accounts had Henry's picture as well….. We’re at a dead end again…..

Simon: I see….. it’s ok…. Just continue to try to find out more information about them until the end of the contract…..

Kassim: erm.. Simon….. I have a suggestion…..

Simon: what is it?....

Kassim: I’m operating a proper business…. So I will not be able to get those information that you want through legal means…. However, because you have come to me twice already, I don’t want to disappoint you….. I can introduce you to someone but you have to settle it between yourselves…. Nothing to do with me…. If you’re interested, let me know…..

Simon had already been to prison, so this was a no brainer to him. He nodded and Kassim gave him an address in Geylang.

Simon stood up and shook his hand.

Simon: thanks…..

Kassim: no problem….. Just tell the guy that you are ah gao's friend….. And in this case, I’ll stop investigating them until you come back to me again….

Simon: sure…..

Once Simon stepped out, he rode to the location.

The address was on the 2nd floor of a shophouse and Simon went up and knocked on the door.

A skinny, middle aged guy opened the door. He was nasty looking and heavily tattooed. He spoke loudly and rudely to Simon.

Nasty (Hokkien): who are you looking for?!

Simon (H): I’m ah gao’s friend…..

He picked up his phone and called someone.

Nasty (H): Ah gao?...... you chee bye!.... always send people here without letting me know first…..

paused.

Nasty (H): Yah….yah…. What if I am fucking now?!......

Paused

Nasty (H): you damn cheebye…… ok…. Ok…..

He hung up the phone and turned to Simon.

Nasty (H): ok… come in…..

The guy turned around and walked into the apartment. Simon took a step in.

The entire apartment smelled of stale cigarette smoke. Since it was a secondary apartment on top of a shophouse, it was just a small unit. There was a living room, a bedroom, a kitchen and Simon assumed that it was a toilet at the back.

There was a large imposing table with its accompanying chair in the living room. This table was an old antique table that was made of heavy oak and had carvings all over. It was almost impossible to find such a design anywhere now and the accompanying chair was of the same design.

An old sofa sat against the wall on its right and a few red plastic chairs littered around the room.

The guy sat in his chair and gestured Simon to one of the plastic chairs.

Nasty (H): my name is King Kong……

Simon almost laughed out loud. This guy’s physique was the complete opposite of the legendary beast.

King Kong (H): what’s your name?

Simon: Simon…..

KK (H): so… what do you want?....

Simon told him and King Kong frowned.

KK (H): you know it’s illegal right?....

Simon nodded.

KK (H): if caught, we’re both going to get into trouble with the law…..

Simon (H): i’ve been to jail before….. So it’s fine…..

KK studied Simon for a while.

KK (H): ok….. $20k…. Give me the details and you should have the information in 1 week…..

It was a lot of money but over the past 5 years, Simon's curiosity had been killing him and since this was a chance to take revenge and find out why Henry had trapped him, he was not going to let the opportunity go.

Simon (H): The banks are already closed but I can transfer you the amount…..

KK (H): no…. No transfer…. Come tomorrow morning and give me hard cash….. Half to start and Half at the end…..

Simon stood up and extended his hand.

Simon (H): ok…. Deal…..

19 Nov (Friday)

The next morning, when Simon went to King Kong’s apartment, there were a few other henchmen there but he did not speak to them. Once he paid King Kong the initial amount, he left the place.

All Simon could do now was wait.

Over the weekend, Miley continued with her revision while Simon continued working.

22 Nov (Monday)

This morning, he sent her to her University as she was taking her first paper for her examinations.

Miley had no exams on Tuesday and Thursday but she continued with her revisions as she had a total of 5 papers to take.

25 Nov (Thursday)

Miley was at home while Simon was out working when King Kong called him.

He withdrew the cash before going down to the office again.

Just like the first time when Simon was here, only King Kong was around.

After they were seated, King Kong took out 2 stacks of papers and placed them on the table.

KK (H): Each of them only has 1 bank account…. And each of this stack are information about their accounts…..

Simon was astonished and raised his eyebrows.

Simon (H): How….. ?!.....

KK (H): oui…. You wanted these information…. So don’t ask me how I get them…..

Simon remembered that these were illegally obtained and nodded.

KK (H): You can’t bring them out….. You can look at them here and when you’ve finished reading, you need to return them to me….

Simon knew that King Kong was taking precautions and would destroy the documents once he left. He nodded again.

He picked up the stack that showed Henry’s bank account and was surprised for the second time that the information presented in the accounts were for the past 3 years.

KK (H): that’s all I can get for the amount you paid…..

Simon (H): thanks… that should be enough…..

Simon already knew Henry’s salary from their last company since he was Henry’s boss and found those transactions easily even though Henry had some increment over the years when Simon was in prison.

After Henry left the company, those amounts stopped appearing and that was where Simon focused his attention on.

There was no income for 2 months before there were 3 months of $1.5k going into his account. After that, irregular amounts started to appear. They were not a lot but ranged from between $4k to $5k every month. Then when the pandemic started, these amounts dwindled until they were only a couple of hundred and eventually it stopped.

Based on these irregular income every month and also the zero income for the initial 2 months after Henry left the company, Simon suspected that Henry was unable to find a job and had either been working either as a private hire driver or a food delivery driver.

However, with the additional information that once the pandemic started, Henry’s income went down. As such, Henry working as a private hire driver was a larger possibility.

Simon continued to look through the account.

2 months later, a sum of $3k began to appear and based on Kassim’s report, Simon knew that it was the time when Henry worked as the MEA. There was also a one-time income of $8k and after that, there were no more monthly installments of a few hundred dollars and Simon knew that that was the time when Henry sold his car.

As of last month, there was $5k left in Henry’s bank and Simon began to look through Kerene’s account.

About 1.5 years ago, she stopped receiving a salary. Then after 4 months of no income, deposits of around $1.5k appeared on some Saturdays. However, this was irregular and the most she had was 3 deposits within a month but most of them were only once or twice.

It was obvious that Kerene was not booked for her modelling every Saturday and there was only a few hundred dollars left in her bank account.

Simon had the information he needed.

He handed the documents back and also passed the remaining amount to King Kong, thanked him and left the place.

Old 05-08-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
sorry that there were no actions in these few episodes.

More actions coming in the later parts.

Old 05-08-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParallelPark View Post
Great story, enjoy reading it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerforce View Post
good story
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
But good build up. The trajectory seems to be headed to some sort of threesome at least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason24 View Post
Camping for more
thanks. Glad u guys are enjoying the story

Old 05-08-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0oSkylineo0 View Post
I find it perfectly fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
It is good, just continue...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
Hi puss, I love it to the very end, please post more to wet my appetites..
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowtroy View Post
Enjoy reading how Miley became more aroused when being watched
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewC View Post
Hey bro TS,

Nice descriptive writing, makes the reader wonder about the topic relationship. The past betrayal and the consequences or the buildup to the future betrayal and circumstances. Just following and enjoying your storytelling.

Please do continue. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by water_boi View Post
Don't worry, still good, still good..

guys, is the sex portion in the story too little?

Old 05-08-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pokemaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a good story doesnt have to be about sex all the time bro. btw chen from this story same as the chen in the other story??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1