The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of
Switching MLs in same MP

After visiting the ML for 2-3 times she gives good personalized service like hugs and frenching. However is very possessive.
Doesn't even allow chatting with any of her colleagues.
However got this one colleague I wanna try.
Any ideas on how to switch without having to wait for the first MLs day off.
Of course if I do cold turkey I'll lose my privelegws for being a regular and also be labelled as a switcher by the new ML.
For most this is not a problem, but for me it's the awkwardness.
Any bros faced the same dilemma?
Old 02-08-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Switching MLs in same MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
After visiting the ML for 2-3 times she gives good personalized service like hugs and frenching. However is very possessive.
Of course if I do cold turkey I'll lose my privelegws for being a regular and also be labelled as a switcher by the new ML.
You have the right to choose since you paid for the services.

Why bother with what the ML thinks or feels?
Old 02-08-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
You have the right to choose since you paid for the services.

Why bother with what the ML thinks or feels?
I guess you're right. It's a bit of a gamble though because the current ML is really good
I want to have my cake and eat it too, have everything
Maybe I should try tarma
Old 02-08-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Switch once then go back to your regular. If she complains, tell her "You are still the best. That's why I come back to you. Nothing compares 2 U." See what she says or does.
Old 02-08-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Switch once then go back to your regular. If she complains, tell her "You are still the best. That's why I come back to you. Nothing compares 2 U." See what she says or does.
Nice one 😜
Old 02-08-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

ask her when is her off day, then you come and try the new ml...
Old 02-08-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
ask her when is her off day, then you come and try the new ml...
Still not safe one. No guarantees the new ML won't recognise OP as the regular of her other colleague, then go and tell the regular ML that he went to visit someone else (aka herself) on the regular ML's off day.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 02-08-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Want to switch just switch. You think you're getting good GFE personalised service because you're loyal to the ML as a person, but in reality she's KC-ing you and being loyal only to your wallet and regular custom. She might be your only ML you go to, but you're one of many guys she's giving the same GFE treatment to, only a matter of whether you know or acknowledge it or not.

Possessive working ladies are a red flag in any case. They just end up driving away business not just for themselves but for the joints they work at.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 02-08-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Want to switch just switch. You think you're getting good GFE personalised service because you're loyal to the ML as a person, but in reality she's KC-ing you and being loyal only to your wallet and regular custom. She might be your only ML you go to, but you're one of many guys she's giving the same GFE treatment to, only a matter of whether you know or acknowledge it or not.

Possessive working ladies are a red flag in any case. They just end up driving away business not just for themselves but for the joints they work at.
Good points will heed your advise, and thanks the north remembers.
Old 02-08-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Agreed with Bro here, i tried to be loyal to the a ML and avoid visiting others at the joint. At the end of the day, the ML I loyal to become someone's gf or mistress and I waste the opportunities to try the Ang Pai and pretty MLs.
Old 02-08-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Actually this is true. GFE is not difficult for them to duplicate across diff people. If your ML is talked about on this forum, try asking around. It is very likely you are not the only one getting the so-called "special" treatment.
Old 02-08-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 2
endgo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterendgo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Agreed with Bro here, i tried to be loyal to the a ML and avoid visiting others at the joint. At the end of the day, the ML I loyal to become someone's gf or mistress and I waste the opportunities to try the Ang Pai and pretty MLs.
ML will never be loyal to one customer only so we also no need to be so loyal to one.
Old 02-08-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Same… i used to stick to this particular ML. 1st knew her in BQ. my ML is currently not working already and told me she intend to get a full time office job. Still asked me how do we locals usually find jobs in SG. I even sent her the job street link.

If she were to switch to a full time office job. Confirmed earn less than when she was working as a masseuse. Plus some of the signs, I suspected she is either bao (包)” or that married guy mistress/ gf. That married guy is working in the property line lor.
Old 02-08-2022, 11:04 PM
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 18
bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Fully agreed! Want to change, just change! You go back to the diff one, she will still do the same for you as long as you pay her. She is not your gf. If she tries to ask u for more because u were “disloyal”,, politely tell her to fuck off.

Possessiveness always appear amidst insecurity and result in unhealthy competition. Instead of retaining this drives business away. Often times customers end up bringing their business elsewhere rather than back at the same shop.
Old 02-08-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The more times you visit that one fixed ML, the harder it will be to make the switch. If you visited only 3 times, then totally no harm switching to try others in the shop.

Once I did this after visiting one particular ML multiple times over until even have discount for special. Then switch to try her colleague. It was super awkward when I went to the shop, my regular saw me first and thought I came for her without booking.

What happen after? Next time I went back to my regular, she just said got return to her is good enough Service became better too, I feel.

These ladies are used to rejection and ghosted by customers, don't worry.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1