The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2022, 11:47 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42026 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Switching MLs in same MP

Last time I booked Soda, but at the counter I saw another chio bu, so I asked Soda "Can I book her too?". Soda said "Sure, why not?". So end up I got 2 gals massage for me at the same time.

The best thing is I only paid the price of one gal to get two gals to massage for me. Which means book one is 60, book 2 also 60, but for the special of course have to pay 100 to each of them.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 09-08-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Used to rotate between AhMay, Anna,Xiao Li in Xio Oaqsis somewhere in East coast rd & then moved to Tg Katong & Joo Chiat .All 3 nvr black face when i rotate . Those lao chio bros will know this joint . Those were the days .
Old 09-08-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold

Unless u only can book through your ML…
Otherwise just inform the SPA to book for this other ML.

Nv had trouble booking another ML, usually I go with regular, becoz I know what I get for what I pay.

We are the paying customer, and the ML has no right to stop us from experiencing.
Old 10-08-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

How about those mp that don't open for walk in? As in need to know someone to gain entry. I only know my regular there, and feel like trying out others. But have to go through my regular.
Old 10-08-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Not wrong for switching n choose other MLs as u r paying customer
But u will lost the chemistry / KC build up from yr regular ML
Old 10-08-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kue19xx View Post
Maybe stick to OWO shop? All my regulars mostly like that. They knw what you need. Go in come out always happy. minus the entrance fee, minus the foreplay. Dun need wait GQ.
Sometimes the exciting is in the hoping for gq stage. If go in f might as well go geylang
Old 11-08-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Knn I thought u meant like mine. I once booked a ML based on recommendation. Went there, saw counter duty ML much hotter and chio-er. Did my hour with first ML. Cannot make it. She popped GQ I said no. Then went out after the hour and grabbed the counter ML in for another hour. This one did everything for me but FJ. Of cos paid 2x entry plus the GQ fee. Came out to black face from first ML but f it
Old 11-08-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

Eh. I rotate ml before in a same mp on different days. Not all will black face. But I learn that same charges different mileage.
Old 11-08-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 19
sengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to behold

Used to have 2 MLs in U* Spa in hougang area.

1 for proper massage and good teasing
1 for GFE and very accomadating HJ by a SYT

i think the professionals should know it's all business. like what all the bros say, we're paying customers. We get to decide where our money goes. If switch 1 time will kena black face, then too bad lor, this kinda ML you wanna build a relationship meh?

don't fall into the sunken cost fallacy. we are the paymaster, we always get to decide who gets our money.
Old 11-08-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
After visiting the ML for 2-3 times she gives good personalized service like hugs and frenching. However is very possessive.
Doesn't even allow chatting with any of her colleagues.
However got this one colleague I wanna try.
Any ideas on how to switch without having to wait for the first MLs day off.
Of course if I do cold turkey I'll lose my privelegws for being a regular and also be labelled as a switcher by the new ML.
For most this is not a problem, but for me it's the awkwardness.
Any bros faced the same dilemma?
Pls lah. Don't be a noob, just book whoever you feel like.

It's a free world, if the original ML says anything, just tell her to up her svc, caz her colleague is doing better.

There are a million MLs in SG all hungry for your $$. Why are you so afriad of "losing" one
Old 11-08-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 23
madnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Used to rotate between AhMay, Anna,Xiao Li in Xio Oaqsis somewhere in East coast rd & then moved to Tg Katong & Joo Chiat .All 3 nvr black face when i rotate . Those lao chio bros will know this joint . Those were the days .
Wah!! A real blast from the past. Wonder if Ah May is still around
Old 12-08-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

There is a 2 so call sister in a same joint in JRT. Can rotate between them. No black face. If ur pocket deep, can call 2 at the same time. My prefer save the money for 2 times. Lol.
Old 12-08-2022, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
There is a 2 so call sister in a same joint in JRT. Can rotate between them. No black face. If ur pocket deep, can call 2 at the same time. My prefer save the money for 2 times. Lol.
The younger one has boobs that are very nice to squeeze. Like stress balls. Rare these days.
Old 12-08-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
The younger one has boobs that are very nice to squeeze. Like stress balls. Rare these days.
Haha. The other one The butt very nice to squeeze also. Hahahaha.
Old 12-08-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Classic case lah bro... Whether in RLD or Spa, I find this to be true.

For spa, here's what I do.
I will find a time that she is booked and use the same slot to book the ne I eyeing.
When at spa, I would simply throw on cap, my mask with my specs. So far this has worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
After visiting the ML for 2-3 times she gives good personalized service like hugs and frenching. However is very possessive.
Doesn't even allow chatting with any of her colleagues.
However got this one colleague I wanna try.
Any ideas on how to switch without having to wait for the first MLs day off.
Of course if I do cold turkey I'll lose my privelegws for being a regular and also be labelled as a switcher by the new ML.
For most this is not a problem, but for me it's the awkwardness.
Any bros faced the same dilemma?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1