The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2008, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 16
huntersg is one of the Best!huntersg is one of the Best!huntersg is one of the Best!
Hunter's Encounters True Singapore Stories

Good afternoon all bros,

This is the first time, i'm actually sharing all my school days, notti days stories, if it's not well written please forgive me. I try my best..

As for my 1st and 2nd encounter was written at the below links, i will not repeat as i guess it's spam.

School's Backstage with Malay Girl
http://sammyboy.rocks/2867627-post822.html

Carpark with my ex-girlfriend
http://sammyboy.rocks/2867637-post823.html

-=Will be adding more encounters here...=-

Last edited by huntersg; 01-07-2008 at 06:22 PM.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Samster

huntersg is one of the Best!huntersg is one of the Best!huntersg is one of the Best!
Re: Hunter's Encounters True Singapore Stories

When i was in my secondary days, i love to do things at the carpark, high floor staircase, during movie, and of cos, at my/her house.

Let me share an encounter at the staircase of a high floor HDB flat.

I was bored on the weekdays during holiday of my secondary school, so i went on the internet of a chatroom, some called it, "MIRC".

Asking in the channel, if there is anyone wanna have a meet up for some movie or lunch, waiting for like 30mins, someone gives me a private message in the MIRC, and introduce myself and she did too, agree on the location and have a meet up.

First look can tell that she is an Ah Lian, as those days, Ah Lian for me is like a cool thing, so went for lunch and movie. During the session, i am thinking of ways to get my didi into her, so after the movie, i told her that we are underage and we are smoker, so told her that why not we go up to a block nearby to get some cigg. She agreed and we went up to 30floor.

During the smoke, we TCSS and as the staircase is totally safe, one is that during that time, the HBD flat was new, so rarely people stays there, another was, who will use the staircase when it's 30floor. LOL!

I make a move, sit closer to her and tell her why not, take a photo together, after my first shot, i just turn my head towards her and kiss her face. No reject from her and go on for more actions.

She very auto, her hands like a snake move from my leg to my didi to my neck and back to my didi. She helps me to open my jeans and shake like no tomorrow. As she is auto, dont need to teach much, i put my hand on her right hills, then move to left... open her shirt and start suck her nipples... A slight moan out of her mouth, since she so song, i went down to her jeans and open it up!

What i FOUND? she is shaved clean... omg... So went down to lick until it's very wet and give her a fj for 5mins and asked for a bj from her... another 5mins and i CIM.

Almost get scolding from her but i told her, she is too good, and she smiled at me... Lucky.. -.-"

After the sexxion, went down and have dinner... Go home...

More story going up next...
Old 01-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 16
SammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud of

Hmmm....mirc...not too long ago..i...nice 1 bro.
Old 02-07-2008, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyHulk View Post
Hmmm....mirc...not too long ago..i...nice 1 bro.
Haha... It's like 4 ~ 5 years ago already...
Old 02-07-2008, 03:28 AM
Samster

An Affair with a girl staying the same block

Back in my secondary days, i love playing basketball after school at my school or at the court near my block, almost everyday i will be at the basketball court playing with a group of friends there. In the basketball court, always there are groups of people, mixed girls and boys / girls / boys, will be there watching or playing basketball. There's once, i saw a group of girls in school uniform sitting there, some having chit chatting and some playing with the ball, without a place to play on the court.

So as it's bored to play basketball everyday with same group of friends, i discussed with my group and they agreed in letting them to join the game, so i went up to them to ask if they would like to play some games with us.

Cut it short, after the game, i asked them to come join us for more games everyday, as we will be there always. But they told me that, they will be able to come on this coming holiday, so i nod my head and wave good bye to them as they need to be home for dinner.

As usual, went basketball that day during the holiday period, and what amaze me is that, from a group of 3 girls for the first meeting, 2 more girls came to play on that day. So i went up to them and sit together as my group of friends have not came to the court.

Crack some joke, know some of them (Those that i like), exchange number and went to play basketball.

*Cut the basketball story*

Every night, i contacted one of the girl (Yiyi not the real name), chit chatting on the phone, and found out that Yiyi stays the same block as me, as i do not know cos normally they will be going home for dinner or someone's house after basketball game and do not have the chance to accompany them home as i really love playing basketball at that time. After knowing that we both stays the same block, i request to some meet up at some nights to TCSS as i told her that, i prefer talking face to face.

After a few nights, we went to relationship.

-=to be continued=-

Last edited by huntersg; 02-07-2008 at 03:39 AM.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mini_morris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sch boy boy, sex life also not bad
Old 02-07-2008, 09:03 AM
shacker

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bro you stay same block as chiobu also donno
Never take same lift before ... haha, next time dont stare at the lift buttons, stare at the gers ...
Old 02-07-2008, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shacker View Post
Bro you stay same block as chiobu also donno
Never take same lift before ... haha, next time dont stare at the lift buttons, stare at the gers ...
Aiya, normally that time is that, i was playing basketball like from 2pm to 10pm at night... so all chio bu go home have beauty sleep already ma.. LOL!
Old 02-07-2008, 11:09 AM
Samster

Starting of a relationship with Yiyi, she is cute, young and sweet girl plus she is shy like a virgin and actually she is. LOL!

Invited her to my house since we stay so near, but can't go to her house as her father is not very friendly seen him once but he didn't know that i am her boyfriend, just walk pass.

During the relationship with her, she was very shy about stuff that may need to very close like hugging and kissing but slowly teach her, ask her to relax and went petting for the first start.

For the first petting, kanna rejected for the first attempt, but 2nd attempt cannot give chance liao... She has B~C cup and her CCA was netball, small build. So give her hard push and starts to pet. Didn't have much at first, at least a hj and cum on her body.

Then after a few weeks of petting, abit sian of petting, wants more, so during petting, i tried to get inside her meimei with my didi but kanna rejected again and she told me if i do force, she wants to break up. So of cos, just go on with a normal petting.

After a month with her, explain to her that have sex it's normal and will be better for a relationship (I think this is normal for a reason to have sex with a virgin girl *HAHA*), starting still reject but in the end, she agreed, ho sei!

First time having to fxxk her, she was so scare about it, calm her down abit and get my didi working, first attempt cant get in, as she is not as wet as during petting, maybe abit scare ba... So do some heavy petting first then 2nd attempt, went in and she shouted like hell pain. Having start of me banging her on the top and changed to doggy, abit tired already so ask her to ride on me then ended with bj and cim. Get scolded by her but of cos, still tell her it's very normal to get CIM. hahaha...

and after a few mths, we broke up.

-=More encounters to be written to share to all bros=-
Old 02-07-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 17
SamsungBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep on sharing!!!

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini_morris View Post
Sch boy boy, sex life also not bad
Good is good, but i found out one thing is that, when a person grow older, girls are harder to jio... LOL

Maybe i didn't "update" my jio-ing skill.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:39 PM
Samster

Long time no see primary school friend

I was in ITE during that time, after school went back home to change and meet my friend for lunch at a mall. While i was eating, i saw someone keep looking at me, and it was a girl! Was so happy until suddenly i remember it's like my primary school friend.

So i went up to ask her, "Hey, ermz... Are you someone i know at my primary school days?". Her friends was like staring at me so blur-ly. And she replied, "Ya! You are Hunter right?"

Lucky, i didn't went up to the wrong person, and sat down for a short chat and exchange her number.

Contacted her for few days and have a meet up for lunch, dinner sometimes supper. Nothing much at the start until one day that i asked her for stead. She didn't agreed but she also didn't reject me.

During that time, she is still in her secondary 5 and on my way home from my ITE, i will be taking bus home and the bus will pass by her school, i request to send her home. So she agreed, so during the bus trip home, i tries to hold her hands, but didn't dare until we alighted the bus while walking to her house, i held her hand and knows what? She didn't pull off.

So i asked her if she is free for that afternoon, and her replied was yes too! Cool....

Date her out to shop and watch movie that afternoon. After the whole thing, my didi feels left out and wants me to get something for my didi to do, so i told her that the weather was hot, and i am sweating all around, so wants to change clothes. So she didn't expect anything and said yes.

Invited her to come in and sit, while i changing, i on the air-con, prepare the room and told her, i abit tired, wants a rest in my room and told her to come in and sit, it's better since my air con was on.

So she came in, and as i was sitting on my chair, there is one chair in my room only, so i asked her to sit on my bed. After awhile, i went up to kiss her, didn't reject also, so i sat beside her on the bed, and woo! everything started as what i wanted it to be...

Kiss her lips, and freaching for awhile, notti hands moving around her body, and suddenly i found her hands on my didi already! Omg!

I tot she had done it before so i took off her clothes and lick suck her nipples, suddenly she went from normal to damn high and keep on rubbing my didi so hard that my didi wants to come out already!

I told her to take off my pants and shake it. I went down to her meimei and greet her, while rubbing her meimei, i feels the water keep coming out like tap water.

So cant wait anymore already, went down to greet her meimei with my didi, and know what i found out? SHE IS A VIRGIN!

She shouted out loud and told me she pain. Didn't wants to stop since we both very high to the max already, so i push in hardly, see cried out... and have a fxxk job done, until very tired already, asked her to suck and i CIM.

Didn't know that my primary school friend was so horny, and she have B~C cup, hourglass shaped body and small built. Song ar!

After the CIM, i asked her to bj again, touched her breast and went to 69, she keep on cuming and cuming. until i cum again....

-=More encounters will be post again=- ENJOY~!
Old 03-07-2008, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 22
makelove deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymakelove deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You must be very handsome if the stories are true to your writings

Thanks for sharing the spirit of SBF
Old 04-07-2008, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by makelove View Post
You must be very handsome if the stories are true to your writings
For me, i think i am not very handsome. plus one more thing, im fat. How to be handsome =)
Old 04-07-2008, 02:24 AM
Samster

Hi to bros,

If you think my encounters are fake, please just leave my stories alone then. I do not write stories so good with good english or whatever. and do not put in it a way of impossible.

If you hate/jealous me for what i did before, just zap my points until you happy. I just want to share it to all bros and yes, remember to put ur nick when you zap if u have balls. Thank you very much.

Thank you to all those who like my stories and want me to share more.

Happy to share. If have good stories, paste the link here also.

~What we do when we are bored? Is to share~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1