The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
iamnotmenow123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Far East Plaza

Anyone knows how to approach YL beauty? Always not interested in opening doors when I walk pass. Anyone got contact? Thanks a lot in advance
Old 30-11-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future

Opp YL beauty got a viet ml quoted me $250, no nego.
Old 30-11-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 1
Promocode is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPromocode is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Why so expensive ?

Seem like KTV price
Old 01-12-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi11 View Post
Mostly this shops equip with camera pointing out to the walkway and when you peek inside the shop, you will see the lady monitoring movement outside.

Chose 1 which looks not China type. Since i read this whole website on how to negotiate, the moment I enter i quote my price 2B. She give me that super frowning look. Hahaha!

Looks: 6/10 (Ok² lah.)
Body: 7/10 (Slim. Small waist. Good to hold while "woofing")
Boobs: 7/10 (Nice nipples. Around B+ looks enhanced but feel soft to the touch)
French: 0/10 (Totally no. I never go to this but I did when very near her face to peck on her lips but no reply)
BBBJ: 5/10 (Can get better)
Paint: 0/10 (Totally no. Touch clit also cannot.)
FJ: 6/10 (Hmmm. I hate her moaning actually. Not sexy one. Not arousing)
GFE: 7/10 (Oklah for me. Before deed & after deed we have respect for each other)
Attitude: 7/10 (Same as the above)
actually if u go in and tell them 2b straight fj most are ok. fep lowest 2b. for ppc 1b if u ok with matured prc. there’s 1 very busty jav looking prc at L3 for very reasonable price and good service as compared to those charging 2b and up with very rush service. dont ask me for unit no. direction wise, cross the food lane facing chinatown point, enter and turn left. 1st mp.
Old 01-12-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all

Chinatown point?
Old 02-12-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
asig is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
actually if u go in and tell them 2b straight fj most are ok. fep lowest 2b. for ppc 1b if u ok with matured prc. there’s 1 very busty jav looking prc at L3 for very reasonable price and good service as compared to those charging 2b and up with very rush service. dont ask me for unit no. direction wise, cross the food lane facing chinatown point, enter and turn left. 1st mp.
Sorry but what’s 1b 2b mean?
Old 02-12-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 1
Promocode is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPromocode is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asig View Post
Sorry but what’s 1b 2b mean?
i think referring to the color of the dollar
Old 26-12-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 9
youngfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoungfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello bros, asking FEP Lao Jiaos about Amy/Shery (milf with tight body). (Im a milf lover.)Scour through this thread and gathered that she’s a thicc milf with a supposed tattoo on her right leg. Walked thru FEP only saw the 2 MLs with curtain shop + YL. Didnt manage to spot any milf with tight body. Hoping bros here would be able to shed some light (and her address/contact). Thankssss
Old 27-12-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Agreddor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotmenow123 View Post
Anyone knows how to approach YL beauty? Always not interested in opening doors when I walk pass. Anyone got contact? Thanks a lot in advance
Just walk in and insist
Old 27-12-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promocode View Post
i think referring to the color of the dollar
Really really dunno why peeps do this
Write 100 or 150 ..why use b r etc
Daft habit frankly
Old 29-12-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
I go to ppc (assuming you mean people park centre and not complex) and never sern a jav looking prc at level 3. Also no food lane ln l3.. I’m confused.
Old 22-01-2024, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 9
youngfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoungfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was with gf for dinner at FEP level 5 earlier. While eating saw 1 milf in tight-hugging dress walking. Told gf im going toilet so followed the milf. Her shop’s near the corner where the toilet is at (the alley perpendicular to the curtain ML). Asked the milf how much, she said all in 150. Didnt take up the offer cos with gf. Anyone here knows who she is? FRs are welcomed, thanks!

Last edited by youngfresh; 22-01-2024 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Add level
Old 29-01-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
Steamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Oh her. Yeah she thinks her pussy is gold.

But otherwise her body is really solid and you can definitely bargain down to 150.

Last time I went for hj $60.
Old 30-01-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all

Was at FEP last week early morning and walked around. Came to 2 shops on 5th flr next to each other with both ladies in them beckoning at me. Went to the left one and nego to $120 all in. But near the hair salon a bit not tactical.
Old 30-01-2024, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
Was she tall and slim? and rather pretty?

If its who I think it is, I had a couple of decent encounters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfresh View Post
Was with gf for dinner at FEP level 5 earlier. While eating saw 1 milf in tight-hugging dress walking. Told gf im going toilet so followed the milf. Her shop’s near the corner where the toilet is at (the alley perpendicular to the curtain ML). Asked the milf how much, she said all in 150. Didnt take up the offer cos with gf. Anyone here knows who she is? FRs are welcomed, thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1