The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
Bro,
Sighs,,,, forget I cannot access gmail here...

Any SN which I can watch soccer also?
Flying to SHA tmr finally from south china....
Will be there for a week...
great.. awaiting ur good news bro..
Old 21-12-2014, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
great.. awaiting ur good news bro..
bro, take my word for it
Seems its quite cold in SHA today basis on the weather forecast I seen....

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 21-12-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Kusotare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, I've been living here for 2 years now. On my way home, I always have to walk past 新天地,and I've always been curious on how this particular scam works, hopefully an experienced bro here can shed some light and also maybe help others.

So usually the girl or two girls will approach the person (me) and ask very politely if you can buy them some food. They will further claim that they don't want your money and just that they haven't eaten for some time. Also, they will say any cheap food will suffice and they are not bad people.....

I've met this encounter countless of time, usually they approach at the traffic lights or in the mall. Anyone knows how it will turn out if you really bring them to eat something? Curiosity kills the cat, but I would still like to ask, pls don't zap me, please.
Old 21-12-2014, 08:03 PM
Samster (B)

ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusotare View Post
Hi all, I've been living here for 2 years now. On my way home, I always have to walk past 新天地,and I've always been curious on how this particular scam works, hopefully an experienced bro here can shed some light and also maybe help others.

So usually the girl or two girls will approach the person (me) and ask very politely if you can buy them some food. They will further claim that they don't want your money and just that they haven't eaten for some time. Also, they will say any cheap food will suffice and they are not bad people.....

I've met this encounter countless of time, usually they approach at the traffic lights or in the mall. Anyone knows how it will turn out if you really bring them to eat something? Curiosity kills the cat, but I would still like to ask, pls don't zap me, please.
Instances in which if ur small brain think for your big brain, they might lure you to many places like "hei dian" rogue KTVs or stalls which sell pirated stuffs or even go to bed with you in your hotel-room..

"hei dian" rogue KTVs in which ur bill might go up to 30 grand (or even more)rmb just for a couple of beers & FJ in their premises..

I rem that there s one singa bro who hitched up a gal from wechat and lure to one KTV in shanghai, his credit card bill came up to 30K rmb for FJ the gal in the room and 1 bottle of JD.. They even hit him for trying to leave the room without paying..

Rogue stalls in which they have syndicate people to force you to buy pirated stuff which cost u a bomb..

Go to bed with you, then later threaten by her bf or hubby to pay money for bedding his wife or gf.. Report in CCTV news before.. The gal will call up her syndicate member to be ur hotel-room to ask you for money.. Normally the party would just pay up to save the trouble of reporting to the police.. It s not a glamour thing to do if you are married..

There are numerous different scam cases to make you pay a hefty price for thinkin' with ur small brain in foreign land..
Old 21-12-2014, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Kusotare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing. There was one time I remember the girl went to the extent of shedding tears in front of me, saying she is so hungry. I gave her five dollars and tell her she can get a bowl of dumplings across the street...the look on her face was incredulous...
Old 21-12-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 18
maui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for sharing. There was one time I remember the girl went to the extent of shedding tears in front of me, saying she is so hungry. I gave her five dollars and tell her she can get a bowl of dumplings across the street...the look on her face was incredulous...

better b safe then sorry..

i personally kena 黑店 before...

was charge of 17k RMB for 5bott of heineken..😡
anyway, thats history.....

PM yo nick if u have up my points..will return when i have recover.....🍻
Old 21-12-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
ya be safe not sorry.. bro what r crocodile tears?? women & handicap kids can be used as a form of tools for syndicate activities.. they like to prey on people who sympathize on poverty and handicap children.. ordinary human beings can go missing from the streets and then groomed to be handicap to beg for money..
Old 21-12-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 946 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Instance
I rem that there s one singa bro who hitched up a gal from wechat and lure to one KTV in shanghai, his credit card bill came up to 30K rmb for FJ the gal in the room and 1 bottle of JD.. They even hit him for trying to leave the room without paying..

There are numerous different scam cases to make you pay a hefty price for thinkin' with ur small brain in foreign land..
how a female hotel staff in china swiped a customer credit card
click link to watch video http://v.qq.com/cover/h/hdqtir9nrfxu...id=l0015cnrs8v
bros in china beware
Old 22-12-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
pipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maui_boy View Post
better b safe then sorry..

i personally kena 黑店 before...

was charge of 17k RMB for 5bott of heineken..😡
anyway, thats history.....
bro, i just kena 黑店 in SHA recently.

when the shop owners start to threaten me about paying the charges/fees, i took out my credit card and bent it.

in the end, they LL cant swipe my card and just took whatever cash i had in my wallet.

was charged in total 1100RMB cash.

bros, please take care when in foreign lands. SHA really fking alot of 黑店.
i walk from one end of nanjing road to the other end, at least 10 ppl approach me asking me if i want special service...
Old 22-12-2014, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
pipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
ya be safe not sorry.. bro what r crocodile tears?? women & handicap kids can be used as a form of tools for syndicate activities.. they like to prey on people who sympathize on poverty and handicap children.. ordinary human beings can go missing from the streets and then groomed to be handicap to beg for money..
yes, i strongly agree. NEVER trust anyone u dont know under any circumstances.
Old 22-12-2014, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 946 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipipupupi View Post
yes, i strongly agree. NEVER trust anyone u dont know under any circumstances.
imho some china people are too cunning
they will think of all ways and means to scam people
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
china people will do anything for money
Old 22-12-2014, 11:24 AM
Samster

memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Need to make myself comfy with the Shanghai scene....

Old 22-12-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Need to make myself comfy with the Shanghai scene....
ya awaiting for ur BB's FR
Old 22-12-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya awaiting for ur BB's FR
No need detailed FR. Just a short and sweet 1 will do
If you need a FL in Shanghai, just go to bro ebonkie, he will not let you down

Old 23-12-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
No need detailed FR. Just a short and sweet 1 will do
If you need a FL in Shanghai, just go to bro ebonkie, he will not let you down
ya thx bro.. wise choice..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1