The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 22-01-2024, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
holoq123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Any FL that do AR in JB?
Old 23-01-2024, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
st4359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
So the gathering inside know how to speak dialect or not? Go jb dun know dialect, not only get lousy girls with lousy looks and services. Sure kena hamtam by the local captains jialat jialat.

These locals can anyhow target ppl. You ppl are inviting unnecessary trouble not knowing dialect well.
I can’t speak dialect and never faced any problems at any of the spas before. Nowadays quite common to see Indians in those spa alr. As long as you dun guai lan crfm won’t have any issues one.
Old 23-01-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 16
zothique is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzothique is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconer View Post
Go to the NZ Spa at Duty-Free (level 7) and look for Captain Peter, said you were referred by Ah Leong. He will take good care of you.
Just wechat him @ petertay9 and he will send you the list of girls or arrange a parade for you when you are there.

and tip him nicely, afterwards.

May I know how much do you guys usually tip the captains? So I dont spoil the market.
Old 23-01-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

zothique is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzothique is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holoq123 View Post
Any FL that do AR in JB?
I dont know of any free lancer (FL) but you can try local girl, Dada at Grand Paragon SPA.

The best AR, one can get.
Old 23-01-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
So the gathering inside know how to speak dialect or not? Go jb dun know dialect, not only get lousy girls with lousy looks and services. Sure kena hamtam by the local captains jialat jialat.

These locals can anyhow target ppl. You ppl are inviting unnecessary trouble not knowing dialect well.
I actually dont know how to reply this but kept laughing.
However, I would really like to invite you to PM me and I will bring to all the SPAs in Johor Bahru, MALAYSIA in my Malaysian registered car. I have a Singapore Passport anyways and I am not Teochew, Hokkien nor Cantonese.

Maybe we can avoid VIP Spa at Taman Sentosa?
Old 23-01-2024, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by zothique View Post
I actually dont know how to reply this but kept laughing.
However, I would really like to invite you to PM me and I will bring to all the SPAs in Johor Bahru, MALAYSIA in my Malaysian registered car. I have a Singapore Passport anyways and I am not Teochew, Hokkien nor Cantonese.

Maybe we can avoid VIP Spa at Taman Sentosa?
No dialect, sure gone case. Waste money, time and effort. No hope in getting chio local malaysian chinese girls and good service. Very sure kena stuck at counter fighting with local captains.

No need to waste further time reading and replying. Gone already, boleh mudland and glhf.
Old 24-01-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Anotherboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
No dialect, sure gone case. Waste money, time and effort. No hope in getting chio local malaysian chinese girls and good service. Very sure kena stuck at counter fighting with local captains.

No need to waste further time reading and replying. Gone already, boleh mudland and glhf.
I also dunno dialect, and although I still quite virgin to jb with only one trip to nz so far. The captain was super friendly, no counter fighting whatsoever. Only guys with tired happy faces

Also, chio local Malaysian Chinese girls so rare gems nowadays unless willing to fork thousands
Old 24-01-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Anotherboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

I also dunno dialects and quite new to JB scene, only went once to NZ but was great experience. Captain super friendly and no counter fighting whatsoever.

Also, chio local Malaysian Chinese is like so rare gems, unless u willing to fork thousands.
Old 08-02-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 16
expunged19 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexpunged19 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexpunged19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First visit to NZspa. Visited quite a few establishments in JB but NZ Spa is really one of the better ones.
Saw an opportunity to take part in a “training” of a few girls and was interesting to be part of this experienced so I signed up with captain Kim quickly.

Facilities + VN style play
While waiting for my session, I checked out the facilities. Sauna, steam room, a hot pool and cold pool. Surprisingly was introduced that I could get a lady accompany me in the pools in bikini (damage 100rm for 40 mins) my friend got Girl (No.33) and she was really pretty! (next target) after awhile and since I was waiting for my slot, I was open to this as well.
I got Girl (No. 27) came in an orange bikini which was really sexy and nice. We chat a bit and shes been here for a while, figure 9/10, but not really my type (shes a bit more snazzy type and I like guai girl type), but was still nice to have some hugging and touching action while waiting (no intense groping/ stuff that isn’t allowed in public as there were other bros in the pool)

Finally I was called for my session
I was the “body” for the training to happen. 2 girls were there watching while No. 76 served me together with the trainer. It was quite curious which points they will train the girls.
Starting in the shower, the trainer soaped me from behind while 76 from the front. Followed by a nice BBBJ. Special notes was how the trainer massaged my back during the shower while helped me relax. Off to the bed, was quite funny as I wasn’t sure how to proceed, and also having 2 watchers in the room made me even more nervous. First up was gel and rubbing feet against nipples/boobs, this felt really quite shiok to feel 2 different boobs on my 2 different feet. Followed by gel b2b, water suction which was pretty sop training.
Then turned around and it was BBBJ time. Trainer is really laojiao and was teaching how to deep throat and lick beneath the shaft. This was well accompanied by No.76 licking my nipples and kissing.  this is exactly how tarma should be done! Following which, No 76 was told to try the same. I could feel some teeth and for me, this was even better than the trainer which really turned me on.
Following this was hot cold bbbj using gel, honestly the hot gel didn’t do anything for me, but the cold one was minty and chill. Finally I was nice and hard/ready. Trainer pass the cap to No 76 and she could sense that I didn’t really want to have her around. Me and 76 were giving eyes to each other like two students chatting during class behind the teacher.
So she left us to our own action, I capped on and started to lick 76 even before the other girls left. Start to fuck her and she was really loud (while the teacher was still in the room and packing) was quite a turn on. She really loves sex which was a huge plus for me. Changed many positions from missionary to doggy to flatiron. Flipped over cow girl and she finally came intensely while I saw her nice tits bounce around. She squeezed and grind me so hard I thought my dick was going to break. Told her it was my turn to come since she had her good time. Turned around for my favourite position and finally surrendered my day’s load to her.

Look : 7/10 (young milf look with a few tattooos)
Body :7/10 (no extra fats, pretty normal mature body. Nice tits (C/D cup slight enhance I think)
Service technique: 8/10 (BBBJ was pretty decent, good licking, not rating the rest as it was a training session)
Attitude:10/10 (nice gaze, loves sex, loud moans, cant ask for more really)
Come out after session, gotten some food. Was told that was cooked to order, I think some 8-10 options which is pretty impressive for a spa. Usually just a stale buffet counter.
So… Food and drinks 8/10
Definitely will be back with some friends when we drive up.

Dmg 268+100 (pool)
for one girl
Old 08-02-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for samster go jb drink today pm me
Old 10-02-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Computereasy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomaomi3232 View Post
Looking for samster go jb drink today pm me
Today want drink ?
Old 28-02-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
albertlimCC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thinking of heading down to JB this weekend to do some shopping and chillout.

Other than going to the spa, anyone got any good recommendation for tabao FL back to hotel/apartment? Saw some OKT offering overnight service and quite tempted.
Old 02-03-2024, 10:56 PM
Samster

Alalidia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zothique View Post
Just wechat him @ petertay9 and he will send you the list of girls or arrange a parade for you when you are there.

and tip him nicely, afterwards.

May I know how much do you guys usually tip the captains? So I dont spoil the market.
Hi so finally did you go there? How much did you tip captain
Old 02-03-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster

Alalidia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi Bro, what do you mean dialect? Kind like Cantonese?

BTW, does anyone interest go jb with me? I'm a newbie. PM
Old 12-03-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
Omax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOmax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello, I once saw someone posted a link to a site like sbf but for malaysia.
anyone here knows the site ?
thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1