The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-09-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
She seems to be persistent. But more interestingly, she seems to be continuously persistent. Which throws up a new set of questions.

In your obviously many visits to her, did you talk about other MLs you "supported" before, and now she wants to be on your gravy train? Did you give her impression that you could "support" her? Do you talk about your salary, bonuses and how you like to spend it? Did you reveal your indulgent lifestyle? In your many visits to her, did you express (or fake) your affections for her? Did you constantly compliment her, giving her a false conviction that you are smitten by her?

In other words, did you give her reasons to think she can ask all these things of you? There could be many other factors affecting her persistence, besides her being a goldigger.

For me, when any girl goes out with me, all they expect is good food (not necessarily expensive) and good sex, because that's all I talk about about...Hahaha.
I'm smitten by C. always told her 你很可爱. but looking at her popularity I shld not be the only guy who tell her these.
but I've no car to bring her out so too bad.

argh! she alrdy rtc I still keep saying abt her like a broken recorder...still miss her
Old 10-09-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
no need to be a robert but also no need to get annoyed ba, unless the girl pester u.

last time a girl also ask me to give her $4k a month for unlimited fj, I also reject but still go back to her for quite nice sessions and she never brought up the topic again.
Siao 4k monthly like only fan subscription 🤣
How many FJ can u do to make the 4k worth
Old 10-09-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocksmallsmall View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/fen-fen-massage/

Had a session with Fen Fen, for once the photos posted are a true reflection of the actual person. Sexy MILF with a figure most men will die for, she looks not younger but her skin is smooth and very well taken care.

Location is very near a MRT station, so definitely no issues for those not driving, Place is clean and new. She has a very sweet face, a good C cup which is natural and soft, but honestly her massage is not the best I've encountered, but will cut her some slack due to her immaculate figure, lol . The sensual part was just mind blowing, with those smooth porcelain hands running through your body, I doubt one can sustain too long, and she was totally naked for the sensual part. Not sure if she allows fingering as I didn't try.
If I not wrong she has been here for some time liao.
Pre covid times cannot remember her previous names or listing though.

Her boobs is GG bro...totally man made and rock solid and hard.
Did u even visit her?
Old 10-09-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
I'm smitten by C. always told her 你很可爱. but looking at her popularity I shld not be the only guy who tell her these.

argh! she alrdy rtc I still keep saying abt her like a broken recorder...still miss her
Hahaha, no worries, it will pass bro

I was smitten by her too. Couldn't have enough of her when I first "discovered" her in 2020 because she's cute, very loving and gave me one onf the best pleasures ever! Saw her at least once or twice a week till end 2021.

Then I suddenly wasn't smitten anymore. In fact, I actually didn't even see her in the last few months she was here.

You'll find another plaything to be smitten again.
Old 10-09-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hahaha, no worries, it will pass bro

I was smitten by her too. Couldn't have enough of her when I first "discovered" her in 2020 because she's cute, very loving and gave me one onf the best pleasures ever! Saw her at least once or twice a week till end 2021.

Then I suddenly wasn't smitten anymore. In fact, I actually didn't even see her in the last few months she was here.

You'll find another plaything to be smitten again.
yea. I'm roaming around now. I'm the kind prefer to stick to just 1 for long term. see if I can find another girl to be smitten with
Old 10-09-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Siao 4k monthly like only fan subscription ��
To be honest this is the rate that many ML will quote for those kc deep deep bros to be their only fuck buddy.
Usually will have these words.
宝贝 我只跟你做爱。
亲爱的 我只对你好。

Up to WKs or Robertos to believe these MLs.
I know many bros believe.
My take is if you believe these words then you also believe in santa claus.

Haha.....happy cheonging bros
Old 10-09-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocksmallsmall View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/fen-fen-massage/

Had a session with Fen Fen, for once the photos posted are a true reflection of the actual person. Sexy MILF with a figure most men will die for, she looks not younger but her skin is smooth and very well taken care.

Location is very near a MRT station, so definitely no issues for those not driving, Place is clean and new. She has a very sweet face, a good C cup which is natural and soft, but honestly her massage is not the best I've encountered, but will cut her some slack due to her immaculate figure, lol . The sensual part was just mind blowing, with those smooth porcelain hands running through your body, I doubt one can sustain too long, and she was totally naked for the sensual part. Not sure if she allows fingering as I didn't try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
A good C cup which is natural and soft?!? Either you have never felt natural boobs before or you are writing for her to get customers. Pls stop misleading bros here

Wow, that is very bad leh giving misleading FR.
Thanks Bro for highlighting.
Old 10-09-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Any bros got Dan Gao wechat? Looks like model from video!!

https://isyou-10.com/model/dangao-2027/

Bro she GG lah....
One look at this posting straight away know its a long time cmi FL liao!
Old 10-09-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurtoad000 View Post
I usually present myself as a normal working class guy just earning enough. When presented with such proposal, I usually give a reply that I would very much love to but no $$ leh. No choice, can only afford ala carte.
I'm a odd job worker and sometime the girl will ask 你做什么工的皮肤很好 I'll tell the truth 我打临时工的 usually they wun have any more follow up qns after that...
Old 10-09-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarboy123 View Post
I visited her a few times already. Previously I enquired but she said no. But everytime I will enquire before I go. This time she was ok
She told me because she no longer has bf and maybe she wanted the money for the China hotel quarantine?

I wouldn't say these BS if it didn't happen to me. What's the point of making up crap like this as I don't benefit but the ML. I forgot to put YMMV... Now kena zapped

I might as well not say anything to benefit other bro. Anyway I left a happman...that's what matters. Next time won't share these lor
There are a lot of sour grapes losers in this forum.
Nevermind will up u back bro
Old 10-09-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

Big D: Jing²
Small D: KK
Big C: Xuan²
Small C: Zoya
Big B: Xiao², Angel

Many more like ...
Lin Lin
Baby
MILF Cheire
Old 10-09-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Siao 4k monthly like only fan subscription 🤣
I think 4k is not full fledged "bao". That would probably be over 15k.

4k is Privileged Supporter Plan. The girl would have a few of customers subscribed to this Privileged Supporter Plan which gives them unlimited access and usage - when she's available.

There will also be a few other cheaper basic plans that customers can subscribe to: Pay My Rent Plan, Pay My Advertising Plan, Buy My Time Plan, Take Me Out For Dinner Plan, etc. But of course these plans will come with access and usage limits, and a different set of T&Cs.

Wahahaha.
Old 10-09-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think 4k is not full fledged "bao". That would probably be over 15k.

4k is Privileged Supporter Plan. The girl would have a few of customers subscribed to this Privileged Supporter Plan which gives them unlimited access and usage - when she's available.

There will also be a few other cheaper basic plans that customers can subscribe to: Pay My Rent Plan, Pay My Advertising Plan, Buy My Time Plan, Take Me Out For Dinner Plan, etc. But of course these plans will come with access and usage limits, and a different set of T&Cs.

Wahahaha.
Wah....good one bro speaking like a long time seasoned cheongsters!
And just to add on all these plans start from 3k or
3 千起跳

But please bear in mind hor when u subscribe to these plans or want to visit them usually its her time when she is busy and jerking off other guys dick.
And when she has time its also usually at some unearthly times where most probably u also cannot make it.
So u also cannot visit her often and fully utilise her plan.

Then when u complain to the ML or service provider.
U will usually hear something like.
宝贝 我在这也不容易 我只想赚多点。。。
亲爱的 如果你疼我 就不要跟我计较啦。。。
Yada yada and all those bullshit.

For the Robertos and kc deep deep WKs does all the words above sound famailar....haha
For other bros the above so call privillged
plans wu hua boh????

Hahaha
Old 10-09-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post

Bro can try TT if haven’t.
yes I also miss C fantastic view as she spread for painting
Old 10-09-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Many more like ...
Lin Lin
Baby
MILF Cheire
definitely more around just didn't try all. haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1