The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2023, 05:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 12
asdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
anyone tried fucking underwater? hahaha
U want we can try
Old 07-08-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of
Re: Sex during diving trips

Wow. Didn't realised got a thread on this! Any one into diving often please pm me. I am looking for diving and chiong as well.
Old 07-08-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 11
sss4774 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysss4774 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very interesting combination, diving and chiong
Old 07-08-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider458 View Post
Experience few years back in a diving trip at Maldives. A Singaporean pretty mif with big neh neh went alone. She ended up having sex with one of the instructors. Was told by the instructor few months later when organising another trip . Anyone encounter this experience before, heard she always went diving alone or with small group.
You should have gotten her contact for Singapore Bed Diving, can do everyday.
Old 07-08-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Am thinking of doing a liveaboard. Never tried before. Thinking to find a partner to go with..
Old 07-08-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sss4774 View Post
Very interesting combination, diving and chiong
one must be able to perform under pressure

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 13-08-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rider458 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
You should have gotten her contact for Singapore Bed Diving, can do everyday.
Should have gotten it.
Old 13-08-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
trento deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Sex during diving trips

up for diving and chiong too. have not dived in a while, need to do some dryland muff diving first to warm up first..

keen to explore hooking up with other leisure divers and xmm too haha
Old 21-08-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Just back from a dive trip.. Dive was great, food was good, but still no score. well.. at least the diving was good.
Old 21-01-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
traveller666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
I like to go diving trips but my divemaster best friend will always ended up with more fj than me. I wish I am a divemaster too.

Do you guys fuck girls not your gf on diving trips? Wives and gfs should not know this. Else they will keep following. And if you break up and the other divers find out, they will fuck your gf
i had a good experience on it. just imagine when you diving enjoying the view. and you brought a FWB hiding behind your gang and touching each others. once finish diving straight to toilet and BJ. omg. if you look for girls like this you can give it a try on dating apps. like tinder or Sugarbook. i will prefer more on sugarbook. my hamble opinion.
Old 21-01-2024, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
johnbasslutsis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller666 View Post
i had a good experience on it. just imagine when you diving enjoying the view. and you brought a FWB hiding behind your gang and touching each others. once finish diving straight to toilet and BJ. omg. if you look for girls like this you can give it a try on dating apps. like tinder or Sugarbook. i will prefer more on sugarbook. my hamble opinion.
Return of the sugarbook!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1