The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed83 View Post
New venus spa
https://www.therapygowhere.com/ad/ne...mbawang-rd-sg/

Julie

Curvy, nice booty
Damage $88+ $50
Massage 8/10 with hot oil
Teasing 9/10
(Love to lick ur ears make it wet)
(Can finger her, she loves it while posing in doggystyle)
(Using her breast to massage u)
(French kiss)
(Lick and Suck her breast)
(If she likes u , she will bbbj u)

Strictly no fj. Maybe those got bring condom can try.

For $50 damage consider ok liao
Julie or Jolie? FB page said 26yo but pic dont look like
Old 01-06-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -170 / Power: 0
Blessed83 Blessed83
Re: Sembawang MP

Jolie, of coz la dont look 26, i think shes in 30s
Old 02-06-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Michng is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Did anyone notice a new MP opened beside nasi lemak? Not sure if I saw wrongly
Old 02-06-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Michng is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

did anyone notice if a new mp opened beside nasi lemak cos im not sure if i saw wrongly?
Old 04-06-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Hellokiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
New venus spa

Julie

Curvy, nice booty
Damage $88+ $50
Teasing 9/10
(French kiss)

Wow, so what did you get? Bbbj? Fingering? FJ?
Old 04-06-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
sunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbryant272 View Post
I will second the comment above.
Tried one when I was having Mcd beside. Text wechat to ask for the $36 promotion rate.
Agree and move my ass in.
Surprise the very open concept. lucky I was the only customer at that hour.
Massage is above average. Pay less than 40 can get hot stone and warm pillow for my neck , where to find this nowaday ?
I love this for my super sour neck. This used to be standard for all massage joint but now all gone.
She work hard.

GQ popped and a affordable rate as well. Nth to shout. Close your eye and relax will do. Wanna keep this a joint when I am really tired and not looking for pretty ML. But the super open concept is quite turn off.
Just went for a session here recently and my experience was a little different. I came pretty late at about 930pm (they close at 1030pm). It was late and I was horny and wanting a late night release.

Ambience: 1/5
As some other bros, mentioned, it's an open concept. There are chairs for foot massages and behind them are 3 massage beds, partitioned by thin foldable portable covers that don't cover the length of the bed. The feet area was exposed to any passersby outside. The clothes hanger was also against the wall so when you step back to hang your clothes, passers by can also see you semi-naked, hanging your clothes.

The entry to your area is also not covered. I stepped to the toilet to pee before the massage and I passed by the last bed. I could see a brother naked, face down while the masseur oiled his back. I was worried here because if they were to gimme a HJ, won't any other customers see when they walk by?

Also, the washing machine was running which was loud and the sound of water pressure thru the pipes was very annoying.

Massage: 4/5
The massage was actually not bad. Loosened some knots and technique was good.

A lot of teasing when rubbing my inner thigh, my ass (and asshole) and also when she rubbed my chest from my head, leaning over to smother my face with her boobs.

Looks: 1/5
As the other guys mentioned, they're not lookers. Most of them are short, with average build. Not sexy looking, not slim. I'm into thiccer, curvy women and even so, I find them meh.

Sexy time: 0
I was a bit taken aback that after all that teasing, there was no GQ. I even tried to hint thru the massage if I should remove my boxers as she was getting into deep cracks to massage me. She insited I kept it on.
Perhaps they wanted to leave and close shop already by then. By the time she flipped me around, they have switched off all the lights to massage me.

My masseur kept emphasizing for me to come back some other time at about 7pm to see her again. Maybe that's her hinting for a second shot with me with a GQ?

I left home with a full load. Won't return until I see more reviews about this place to convince me that they have such services and also curious how they offer the services with such small partitions and an open concept.
Old 04-06-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinebox View Post
Just went for a session here recently and my experience was a little different. I came pretty late at about 930pm (they close at 1030pm). It was late and I was horny and wanting a late night release.

Ambience: 1/5
As some other bros, mentioned, it's an open concept. There are chairs for foot massages and behind them are 3 massage beds, partitioned by thin foldable portable covers that don't cover the length of the bed. The feet area was exposed to any passersby outside. The clothes hanger was also against the wall so when you step back to hang your clothes, passers by can also see you semi-naked, hanging your clothes.

The entry to your area is also not covered. I stepped to the toilet to pee before the massage and I passed by the last bed. I could see a brother naked, face down while the masseur oiled his back. I was worried here because if they were to gimme a HJ, won't any other customers see when they walk by?

Also, the washing machine was running which was loud and the sound of water pressure thru the pipes was very annoying.

Massage: 4/5
The massage was actually not bad. Loosened some knots and technique was good.

A lot of teasing when rubbing my inner thigh, my ass (and asshole) and also when she rubbed my chest from my head, leaning over to smother my face with her boobs.

Looks: 1/5
As the other guys mentioned, they're not lookers. Most of them are short, with average build. Not sexy looking, not slim. I'm into thiccer, curvy women and even so, I find them meh.

Sexy time: 0
I was a bit taken aback that after all that teasing, there was no GQ. I even tried to hint thru the massage if I should remove my boxers as she was getting into deep cracks to massage me. She insited I kept it on.
Perhaps they wanted to leave and close shop already by then. By the time she flipped me around, they have switched off all the lights to massage me.

My masseur kept emphasizing for me to come back some other time at about 7pm to see her again. Maybe that's her hinting for a second shot with me with a GQ?

I left home with a full load. Won't return until I see more reviews about this place to convince me that they have such services and also curious how they offer the services with such small partitions and an open concept.
Bro choose 88 or normal price?
Old 05-06-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2294 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
New venus spa

Julie

Curvy, nice booty
Damage $88+ $50
Teasing 9/10
(French kiss)

Wah Jolie can do so many things? That time I did not take the 88 package and ended up with nothing.
Old 05-06-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Wah Jolie can do so many things? That time I did not take the 88 package and ended up with nothing.

Bro, I think what he say is fake la, I checked with the SG Massage group bros who visit before. $50 HJ and some teasing la. Then the bro recommend me go JQ spa at blk844 better. High playability
Old 05-06-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tried her yesterday night,because I don't believe what that Bless83 guy said.100% + guarantee this shop only have HJ but must take $88 package, damage is $50. Lol I think he anyhow only, maybe is her supporter la come and make story.
Old 05-06-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
sunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogibecrod View Post
Bro choose 88 or normal price?
I dont think this Viet place has an $88 price. It has a long menu of items like any regular massage place and I don't recall them pressing for an $88 service for prostate or anything like that.
Old 05-06-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chestertia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the info.
Old 06-06-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2294 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellokiller View Post
Bro, I think what he say is fake la, I checked with the SG Massage group bros who visit before. $50 HJ and some teasing la. Then the bro recommend me go JQ spa at blk844 better. High playability
Yeah I also don't really believe. JQspa I tried long time ago. That time not much playability. ML like very worried kena caught, keep looking out of the door window and very distracted. A bit sian. Any recommendation for JQ spa with high playability? Its also 88 shop right?
Old 06-06-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Yeah I also don't really believe. JQspa I tried long time ago. That time not much playability. ML like very worried kena caught, keep looking out of the door window and very distracted. A bit sian. Any recommendation for JQ spa with high playability? Its also 88 shop right?
Yes they have to keep looking out of the window because the boss quite strict so no choice one
Old 06-06-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hotomo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone has reccs for milf massages around this area?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1