The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sembawang MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Eh..u n me know some places 50+100 can bonk tip top model body viet liao. So why still wait 88+100 for hj or bj. Haha

Well, someone has to pay and find out so that we can share the info for the rest to know who and where to avoid. I also know where to get bbbj+cim with 100-120 all in. But I am always going around trying new places and new ML. I don't go back to the same ML more than twice, no matter how good or value for money
Old 05-03-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 18
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

J***e's joint N** V****

my fr during cny when i visited her.

Good point
massage not piano
keep asking if the strength is good.
teasing is good

For the Bad which kind of turn me off and I will not RTF
1) I pay for $55/hour, after the massage and she ask me if I want service. If Yes, i need to top up extra to make it $88. She say this is the boss rules. So i lanlan

2) Hj 50. want to lift up shirt and zhut, got to top up.

I feel this was a very expensive service. Im never a fan of $88 joint.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe_vera View Post
J***e's joint N** V****

Good point
massage not piano
teasing is good

1) I pay for $55/hour, after the massage and she ask me if I want service. If Yes, i need to top up extra to make it $88. She say this is the boss rules. So i lanlan

Before she is Ang pai, HJ $50 she automatically lift up her shirt for u to zhut zhut also can roam south from outside.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post
Before she is Ang pai, HJ $50 she automatically lift up her shirt for u to zhut zhut also can roam south from outside.
all the more we should boycott such ML no matter how good the service right 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ to teach them a lesson not to take us for granted 👍👍👍👍 I've boycotted few MLs who tried to be funny and never return even though they keep texting me to go support them 👍👍👍👍
Old 05-03-2024, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
all the more we should boycott such ML no matter how good the service right 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ to teach them a lesson not to take us for granted 👍👍👍👍 I've boycotted few MLs who tried to be funny and never return even though they keep texting me to go support them 👍👍👍👍
Become Ang pai dun be so Hao Lian, without us support u are just nothing
Old 05-03-2024, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 19
gtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe_vera View Post
J***e's joint N** V****

Good point
massage not piano
teasing is good

Straight forward FR I like bro.
$$88 to open the mystery box is becoming a standard in all Cat1/2 shops. As you all know, good old days MLs do all sorts of services earn big big and bosses eyes green with envy. Now these bosses set rules if you want upgraded service they want a cut too. So can’t blame the MLs… else they kenna fine or scolding.
Old 05-03-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 19
gtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post
Become Ang pai dun be so Hao Lian, without us support u are just nothing
At least she now ang pai still polite and offer good service (can see from always ensuring strength ok)… for me massage is priority, the rest can no need. Of course if your small head do the thinking, then occasionally be a carrot lor. Hahaha 😉 Be happy Mai angry.
Old 05-03-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nowadays the cat1 spas are setting $88 as the entrance fee for extras. The policy is set by the bosses there is not much that the MLs can do. If the MLs are caught by the bosses for not following the rules, they get fined.
Old 06-03-2024, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 15
Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!
Quote:
Totally agreed - all this 88 baoyang is crap and I feel we should nv give in and if top up extra 1blue + 1red and gave us not a mechanical service still can consider but reality is almost 80% are increasing a mechanical service with 1b + 3r.
Old 06-03-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverthai View Post
Totally agreed - all this 88 baoyang is crap and I feel we should nv give in and if top up extra 1blue + 1red and gave us not a mechanical service still can consider but reality is almost 80% are increasing a mechanical service with 1b + 3r.
frankly all this $88 joints, they think we are left with no choices and becomes blood sucking outlets 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Old 06-03-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Personally if i want to go $88 joints, i would never pay more than a blue note for any extra menu and it must include roaming.
Old 08-03-2024, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Dontaskwontsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think the problem is there are no better options if you stick to this specific area. H spa just beside similar price but imo not as good as J****. If you go yishun Dr*******, they are asking for same/more but giving less.

Next best is probably J* in K*****.
Old 08-03-2024, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Draconian99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to NV and took a N***. She said she's been working there for only 1.5months and the extras provided vary from ML to ML so see how you can unlock. I was quite satisfied with what I got, more than the usual GQ in 88 joints.
Massage and chat was decent too.
Happy to trade with others on what you have unlocked there or elsewhere in the north.
Old 25-03-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tinkery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw J post on tele that she's out of job now.
was planning to go this week.
Old 25-03-2024, 02:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

passby Harmo** spa saw outside wrote got pormotion $68 for 90min massage ? can go?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1