The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-12-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
atlantis2211 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRguy2019 View Post
FR for Natalee @ TRL
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=756181

After an entire week of management bs, I actually booked a girl from GalaxyE. On my way there suddenly OKT told me I was being cock-blocked by the police. There was a police raid on Saturday at Siglap area. Super downer when I've fantasized every way I would fuck the selected girl, and suddenly had to make a U-turn.

So I texted OKT from TRL instead for Nat. This was a blind pick as I couldn't find any FRs on her. I just trusted the AD details and rolled with it.
OKT 10/10: My usual trusted go-to. Set things up for me quickly.

Location 6.5/10: Shophouse upper level. Discreet in some ways but have very high potential of being exposed as the "treasure hunt" makes you walk around and take photos for locale verification before the next instructions are dispatched to you. If I worked around there and see guys coming and going taking photos and walking into the same stairway I'm gonna be hmmmm. Also it took a while for my girl to open the door as she just woke up, so I started to suspect I could have come to the wrong place. Lingering outside the door waiting also makes it suspicious if the locals there keep seeing the pattern.

Unit 6/10: Old shophouse 2nd level unit. Has a very spacious common area once you enter the main door. The rooms are spread far apart and going to and fro the shower you had to traverse the huge common area. I went earlier so I was the only one in the house, but when I was leaving I bumped into a bro wrapped in towel coming out shower going to the room at the very other end, it was awkward and he was so shocked he siam eye contact and kinda panicked away from me then quickly follow his girl to their room.

Room 5/10: Air-conditioned. No sheets on mattress. She laid towels down as a sheet. But as we fucked the towel kinda just rolled into a bundle on the side. So I was pretty much sweating and butt-dick rubbing on the naked mattress. I don't know whose naked butt or dick had touched where I had laid. But I know the next bro (I actually saw him) is gonna feel my sweat. Although, large clean towel was given to me for showering. Bathroom was ok, old with some new fixtures like the heater system. Just wanted to shower and get out of there. There were no table tops for her to put her make up and other shit except for a wardrobe for her stuff. So all her make up and stuff were like on the floor pushed against the wall near the bed.

As I was leaving, this small-sized caucassian guy was standing outside the door waiting. He was surprised when I, a guy stepped out. My girl was behind, he kinda saw her and diverted eye contact with me trying to get her attention. I'm guessing he was my 2nd dip as the other girl was occupied. My girl just closed the door in his face lol. before that she told me she wanted to make up and get ready as she was still in her towel. So I guess he also waited for a while like I did when she woke up to prepare.

Natalee
--------

Age: 24 (I always put age in my FRs as I don't believe in the ages put in the adverts all the time. Ages in my FRs are told to me by the girls themselves or by showing me their passports)

Looks 8/10: She looks like a sweet-looking ah lian. Of course there are some minuses from the photos provided online. Take some years off the age, take some points off the beaut. Still great.

Complexion 8.5/10: One of the fairer Thais I've fucked out there. Smooth and nice.

Body 9/10: My type. Slim, but meaty at the right areas. Looks especially HOT when you slam her doggie. Pls, doggie her. Some loose skin at her stomach, the usual young mother feature. No tattoos.

GFE 6.5/10: Lies with me, massages me knowing my back ache from work. But Can feel she's enduring out of professionalism. Communicates well, but ignores entirely if she doesn't feel like doing something. It's not that she's not good. They keyword is she endures.

French 6.5/10: Not an active frencher. Lets you french all you want, by licking into her mouth. But she doesn't initiate. After first shot she gradually less passionate about french even though still sucks my cock.

BBBJ 6/10: Very light and green. No strength in suction, can't go too deep. But would lick your balls if you ask.

AR 0/10: Advertised to have AR, even with "AR" highlighted RED. But she said she didn't do it. Fucking hate this. Happens all the time with these ADs.

Painting 7.5/10: Very clean, nice pussy hole to finger and slurp. Odourless and just wet with no taste. Only down side is I get excited by looking at a girl squirm while being licked. But she endures, like it's a job.

FJ (without doggie) 7/10: Missionary was ok, but she laid like dead fish, and all the frenching I had to suck her mouth and stick my tongue in. I remember digging her with my dick missionary really long cause I was finding feeling in trying to cum. Refused to ride cowgirl facing me, die die want reversed cause she say she shy. Kept pushing me away in missionary as she got sensitive neck, a little irritated by that.

FJ (with doggie) 9/10: Her butt and body shape is made for being slammed doggie style. Just looking at her form when you pound from behind is enough to make you feel like heaven. All the times you see hot girls doing child's pose in yoga class and wanna slam them? Slam Natalee.

Back Story: I like adding this to my FRs so we can all get an overall picture of my experiences and why the ups are up and downs are downs. So bros out there won't just instantly get pushed away by a negative comment. For those who just wanna have a specific fuck and no details, it's fine as well. Just skip this part.

Natalee is here to provide for her family. Her husband is useless and they have a 7 year old daughter. She got pregnant during her teen years. Everything she does now is just to bring home dough. She usually works in Thailand as a night club hostess. Her LINE tagline says "I'm fighting for my family". I respect her for that. It's not easy.

Visa: 7 days. Won't be here for much longer

RTF: Yes for stable. No for girl. Sorry, I respect a family care-taker, but I prefer girls who enjoy sex truly even when working.

All my previous FRs: https://sammyboy.rocks/search.php?searchid=2950286
One of the best FR i have seen! Great stuffs! Would up your pts if i have the power.
Old 16-12-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for wawa - https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php...highlight=wawa

Location - very central at a nice hotel, nice room though very compact
Looks: 9/10 resemble photo with tan
Body: 8/10 curvy
Boobs: 7/10 not for boob lovers but ample
BBBJ: 7/10 a bit short but can request longer i think
FJ: 8/10 very tight

Last edited by GimliTheBigD; 16-12-2019 at 07:49 PM. Reason: missed out some parts
Old 16-12-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
samoht83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Model Natalee 16th Dec 6pm
Stable TRL

OKT 10/10 always
Looks : 7/10 good
Boobs : 6/10 B, I’m a boobs person
Body : 7/10 good
BBBJ : 6/10 needs abit training
FJ : 8/10 very accommodating with soft moans
Overall : 7/10 good

Thanks Bro Ash for quick arrangements
Old 16-12-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -109 / Power: 0
flavour98 flavour98

First (MANSION)

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=756652

First time trying this stable, got a good recommendation, willing to please girl, fair skin, she can really suck with dt. AR and frenching confirmed. Can do multiple positions n can take a hard bonking. RTF sure!
Old 16-12-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shellboy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Michelle from SILK-STOCKINGS

Looks: 9/10. She is very cute and GFE feeling to the full when talking to me. Wish i have a gf who can talk the way she does.
Boobs: 8/10 natural and firm, has a lovely time with those boobs
Body: 9/10. Lovely butts and love to smack it. Young and slim body with attractive curves.
BBBJ: 0/10. No chance to try, next time
FJ: 6/10 Mission her until i cum, but not much eye contact when action.
RTF: Definitely, i think i have clicked with her, but need more time and next time to see can improve the GFE feeling.

I really missed her, Bro Silk, please invite her back again.
Old 16-12-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
shitywok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR

Visited Soda from RL on 7/12/19 https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=755945

Location : good location with bus stop nearby. Have parking also nearby
Looks: Almost exactly like in pics with maybe 10% discount
Body: Slim and thin, no visible fats at all
French: Excellent, not shy at all and goes in fully
BBJ: this is where she shines. Starts in the bathroom and continues for a long time without complaining. Can go really deep and the suction is amazing, no teeth at all despite going very deep. Excellent use of tongue
Fj: Amazing, does any position you are want and lots of moaning

Overall easily one of the best I've had and she really pampers you and takes care of you without any rushing, making you feel like a king. Thanks OKT for the smooth booking process!
Old 16-12-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 9
maxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRguy2019 View Post
FR for Natalee @ TRL
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=756181

After an entire week of management bs, I actually booked a girl from GalaxyE. On my way there suddenly OKT told me I was being cock-blocked by the police. There was a police raid on Saturday at Siglap area. Super downer when I've fantasized every way I would fuck the selected girl, and suddenly had to make a U-turn.

So I texted OKT from TRL instead for Nat. This was a blind pick as I couldn't find any FRs on her. I just trusted the AD details and rolled with it.
OKT 10/10: My usual trusted go-to. Set things up for me quickly.

Location 6.5/10: Shophouse upper level. Discreet in some ways but have very high potential of being exposed as the "treasure hunt" makes you walk around and take photos for locale verification before the next instructions are dispatched to you. If I worked around there and see guys coming and going taking photos and walking into the same stairway I'm gonna be hmmmm. Also it took a while for my girl to open the door as she just woke up, so I started to suspect I could have come to the wrong place. Lingering outside the door waiting also makes it suspicious if the locals there keep seeing the pattern.

Unit 6/10: Old shophouse 2nd level unit. Has a very spacious common area once you enter the main door. The rooms are spread far apart and going to and fro the shower you had to traverse the huge common area. I went earlier so I was the only one in the house, but when I was leaving I bumped into a bro wrapped in towel coming out shower going to the room at the very other end, it was awkward and he was so shocked he siam eye contact and kinda panicked away from me then quickly follow his girl to their room.

Room 5/10: Air-conditioned. No sheets on mattress. She laid towels down as a sheet. But as we fucked the towel kinda just rolled into a bundle on the side. So I was pretty much sweating and butt-dick rubbing on the naked mattress. I don't know whose naked butt or dick had touched where I had laid. But I know the next bro (I actually saw him) is gonna feel my sweat. Although, large clean towel was given to me for showering. Bathroom was ok, old with some new fixtures like the heater system. Just wanted to shower and get out of there. There were no table tops for her to put her make up and other shit except for a wardrobe for her stuff. So all her make up and stuff were like on the floor pushed against the wall near the bed.

As I was leaving, this small-sized caucassian guy was standing outside the door waiting. He was surprised when I, a guy stepped out. My girl was behind, he kinda saw her and diverted eye contact with me trying to get her attention. I'm guessing he was my 2nd dip as the other girl was occupied. My girl just closed the door in his face lol. before that she told me she wanted to make up and get ready as she was still in her towel. So I guess he also waited for a while like I did when she woke up to prepare.

Natalee
--------

Age: 24 (I always put age in my FRs as I don't believe in the ages put in the adverts all the time. Ages in my FRs are told to me by the girls themselves or by showing me their passports)

Looks 8/10: She looks like a sweet-looking ah lian. Of course there are some minuses from the photos provided online. Take some years off the age, take some points off the beaut. Still great.

Complexion 8.5/10: One of the fairer Thais I've fucked out there. Smooth and nice.

Body 9/10: My type. Slim, but meaty at the right areas. Looks especially HOT when you slam her doggie. Pls, doggie her. Some loose skin at her stomach, the usual young mother feature. No tattoos.

GFE 6.5/10: Lies with me, massages me knowing my back ache from work. But Can feel she's enduring out of professionalism. Communicates well, but ignores entirely if she doesn't feel like doing something. It's not that she's not good. They keyword is she endures.

French 6.5/10: Not an active frencher. Lets you french all you want, by licking into her mouth. But she doesn't initiate. After first shot she gradually less passionate about french even though still sucks my cock.

BBBJ 6/10: Very light and green. No strength in suction, can't go too deep. But would lick your balls if you ask.

AR 0/10: Advertised to have AR, even with "AR" highlighted RED. But she said she didn't do it. Fucking hate this. Happens all the time with these ADs.

Painting 7.5/10: Very clean, nice pussy hole to finger and slurp. Odourless and just wet with no taste. Only down side is I get excited by looking at a girl squirm while being licked. But she endures, like it's a job.

FJ (without doggie) 7/10: Missionary was ok, but she laid like dead fish, and all the frenching I had to suck her mouth and stick my tongue in. I remember digging her with my dick missionary really long cause I was finding feeling in trying to cum. Refused to ride cowgirl facing me, die die want reversed cause she say she shy. Kept pushing me away in missionary as she got sensitive neck, a little irritated by that.

FJ (with doggie) 9/10: Her butt and body shape is made for being slammed doggie style. Just looking at her form when you pound from behind is enough to make you feel like heaven. All the times you see hot girls doing child's pose in yoga class and wanna slam them? Slam Natalee.

Back Story: I like adding this to my FRs so we can all get an overall picture of my experiences and why the ups are up and downs are downs. So bros out there won't just instantly get pushed away by a negative comment. For those who just wanna have a specific fuck and no details, it's fine as well. Just skip this part.

Natalee is here to provide for her family. Her husband is useless and they have a 7 year old daughter. She got pregnant during her teen years. Everything she does now is just to bring home dough. She usually works in Thailand as a night club hostess. Her LINE tagline says "I'm fighting for my family". I respect her for that. It's not easy.

Visa: 7 days. Won't be here for much longer

RTF: Yes for stable. No for girl. Sorry, I respect a family care-taker, but I prefer girls who enjoy sex truly even when working.

All my previous FRs: https://sammyboy.rocks/search.php?searchid=2950286
Very detail fr . Nice reading it . 😁 she be my next bonk .. up you
Old 16-12-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mohan2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Poh from Rollypolly

Had her today morning. First time with this stable.
That experience is Simply wow. You can do anything under the sun. You name it, and she will do it.

Face: Pretty face. Definitely not reject type
Body : a bit short, but very very sexy. It's like a Latino in a Thai face. She has nice round ass and good size boobs
Service : service started as soon as i entered the room with frenching. Also in the bath and continued in the bed.
She her self suggests new positions and places in the room 😀

Massage : good b2b massage and a strong massage in between shots. But don't think much about the nuru massage as advertised. (Definitely not like the nuru massages you used to get from old stable)

Language : I found the accent a bit hard to understand. But fairly good English

All in all, a superb session.
Old 16-12-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Smallfox is Cool - loads of Potential

Bovy from Eroticism

First blood. Maybe due to new stable.
Look: 15% discount from photo, this is very normal thing. Skin not tan, like chinese.
Boob: small B.
BBBJ + AR, Non-Stop, let me thought she is PRC, never found a Thai girl can AR so long. At least 5-10mins. What else u look for?
CIM 1st round, suck u try.
FJ: Non-Stop ride. Very tight shaved pussy. Only one finger can go in at beginning. Very soft moan.

She is shy type, not super chio, but commando service type. If u look for the service, she is ur choice.
Old 16-12-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
sexcited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Por under RollyPolly123
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=756222

tried her earlier this evening.
probably the best neh neh i teh this year.
super soft and smooth.

she raped me on the bed and even licked my armpits for a damn long time.
her BBBj and AR was out of this world making a grown man like me moan and groan with pleasure.

went down to her pussy and it was wet AF.
fingered her and she moaned and yearned for more.
pussy was so wet that my 2 fingers slipped out and jabbed her by accident.
*sorry baby*

i don't usually go down on women, but her pink wet abalone was too good to resist.
it was wet, tasty with no CCB smell.
simply wet slippery and a pure pleasure if you could do her raw.
but of course had to play it safe with caps.
she was so good in riding that i could not last much longer when changed position to do doggy and missionary.
she made me cum in no time.

will definitely RTF b4 she goes back.
Old 16-12-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=755835

Looks 9/10 cheerful lady with great smile

Body 8.5/10 right meat at right place

Boobs 9/10 natural Bs with senstive nips

Pussy 9/10 nice shave pussy with no smell.. Great for licking n fingering

French 9/10 can french non stop.. But once hit her horny button.. More wild action

Bbbj 10/10 her blowjob is superb.. Deep throat all the way with the correct amount of strength.. And she can really keep going non stop

FJ 9/10 once finish blowing she cap me n start riding.. Her horny expression plus her eyes looking at me.. Damn high.. After awhile flip her over n start banging her missionary.. Told her I am cumming and she say finish off in her mouth.. Pull off the rubber and start fucking her mouth n finally ejected all into her mouth...

Overall.. Those that tried her bbbj will know what I am saying.. Lol.. Will soon find time to rtf her
Old 17-12-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4692 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute

INO
LAX

Have a session with this INO from Lax. Her natural tits catches my attention and booked her.

She look slutty in the pix but she's quite GND with GFE gao gao.

Went in the place see her wah not slut but cute leh . Tall also with some meed. Shes more the cute type with very nice cheek when she smile. the whole session was trying to sian hr as shes quite new in this line. though she issan but stay in BKK. MTL sian liao maybe can meet in BKK

When she took off her clothes wooh those tits are heavenly. Real and not much slag and I just love the wieght of them in my hands.

The fucking is like fucking some cute girl though she ask me how to service with google translate but I just want to make love with her. She was always smiling and her face damn cute when fucking also.

I dun think she trying to KC and dun even think she know what is that. But bcos she so natural that I immediately book a RTF on the spot.

This FR is not my usually details one somehow she just attracted me that I just jitao book RTF

1) Nice smile and cute type (even have a Stitch , from Lilou and Stich)
2) Tall with some meat but firm with peaky ass
3) natural C minimum slag, Heavenly pair
4) Like very sweet and wanted to learn to serve customers better.
5) Worked as caddy in BKK
6) She's an excellent break from seasoned FL. Sweet, lots of positive energy and sweet smile
7) she is more youthful than the pix that make her look more mature and slut

BAKness Index Link

BAKness Sample Pornstar

BAK Poll

Personal Favorite BAKness: Level 3 to 5

Semi ReTire
Old 17-12-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Noobmaster666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st session tarma 14Dec2019
Por from rollypolly and cake from love affair

Both are nice petite ladies. When one is giving a bbbj or fucking, the other will lick you every where non stop. Getting AR from por when fucking cake feels amazing. Cake doesnt do AR though.

Overall, this is one of the best tamra session i had. Both girls are hardworking.

2nd session 16Dec2019
Por from rollypolly

Great bbbj, amazing AR, she will lick you every where, even armpit haha. Wanted to try AJ but rejected because she say my dick too big for her. Dont need to say much about her, there are many reviews about her.

Will rtf her before she go back.
Old 17-12-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 23
SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!

Just got home.....Can’t feel legs

Will write more about it tomorrow

KitKat from RL .... all Bros beware, this one is killer

Shag ... cannot take it.... need to koon...
Old 17-12-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute

Model Alicia 15th Dec 630pm
Stable TRL

Okt fast friendly and easy going .

Looks won't reject syt
Boobs soft manmade boob big b to small c small scar under
Body general slim some stretch mark no issue at all
Bbbj can dt lick ball alot of tongue movement. The dt really quite amazing
French no try
Fj accommodating can do many position
Gfe very fwb feel her words can be quite direct . More to a bit of dark humor and sarcastic.
Rtf no chemistry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1