The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-04-2015, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksaintz View Post
LL at which stable bro?
this one:
http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...postcount=8151
She was previously known as LingLing in IF. Now she is everywhere.
I didn't took up her offer. She don't gum me but she used to gave excellent service, not sure about now. I visited her only once last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by testNeur View Post
Ya...But nv offer me... Maybe not handsome enough like u.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Bro, you must be good and lucky. never give chance leh.
Did you ask?
BBBJ-CIM is a more expensive service than plain FJ. So if the girl already advertise for BBBJ-CIM, FJ is always possible. If you go for FL, a lot of girl will require top up if you want CIM instead of the standard cum in condom.

I'm definitely not good looking, I believe in good timing is the key.
If gum, break the ice first, TCSS a bit and slowly sound her out, throw in lotsa compliments, then choose the correct moment to ask nicely. I always pop the GQ at the moment when I'm about to cum, among those dirty talking exchange . The ML will not feel offended and very likely take it as a joke. But do it on RTM is safer. You do get some nice surprise, and sometime hilarious response.

There was once this ML stop stroking my 2IC when I pop the GQ, she paused and thought for a while, then went next door and get a CD from another ML. So now I know the next door ML oso offer FJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongming07 View Post
Dear Laojiao Bros,

seriously need a solid JG recommendation.
pls kindly share your experience/ Contact

PS: Is the famous YF still contactable?

Thx
there is a thread on YF at the ktv/health spa section, you can get better response from her regulars over there.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 10-04-2015, 04:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kongming07 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thx Mac for the reply
Old 10-04-2015, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does this apply to all?especially those claim strictly no FJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I'm definitely not good looking, I believe in good timing is the key.
If gum, break the ice first, TCSS a bit and slowly sound her out, throw in lotsa compliments, then choose the correct moment to ask nicely. I always pop the GQ at the moment when I'm about to cum, among those dirty talking exchange . The ML will not feel offended and very likely take it as a joke. But do it on RTM is safer. You do get some nice surprise, and sometime hilarious response.

There was once this ML stop stroking my 2IC when I pop the GQ, she paused and thought for a while, then went next door and get a CD from another ML. So now I know the next door ML oso offer FJ.

there is a thread on YF at the ktv/health spa section, you can get better response from her regulars over there.

Last edited by patric12; 10-04-2015 at 09:08 AM.
Old 10-04-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by patric12 View Post
if they claim strictly no FJ, then respect that and I normally leave them alone.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 10-04-2015, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yea those strictly no FJ, leave them alone. Of cos some esteemed bros will say it's always abt how suave u can be, how sweet talk u can be, how rich u are (becos everyone has a price blah blah blah). maybe u can try ur skills but dun push ur luck. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work, giving others a little respect is always good. For the gal, for urself and for the good of all the brothers here hahaha
Old 10-04-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea those strictly no FJ, leave them alone. Of cos some esteemed bros will say it's always abt how suave u can be, how sweet talk u can be, how rich u are (becos everyone has a price blah blah blah). maybe u can try ur skills but dun push ur luck. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work, giving others a little respect is always good. For the gal, for urself and for the good of all the brothers here hahaha
Couldn't agree more. Basic respect for ladies
Old 10-04-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, that is what I am trying to say. respect them of course. I am supporter of "leave them alone if FJ is strictly not allowed"

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
if they claim strictly no FJ, then respect that and I normally leave them alone.
Old 10-04-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
This is a trade secret which I believe most bros will not reveal it as to protect those MLs.
Old 10-04-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
yy go back for so long
still got people talking about her? =)

anyway anyone tried this girl?
https://dangelsz.wordpress.com/mm/
no one tried this girl before?
Old 10-04-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
So bad ah her look? I tot she's v highly rated here...
i think one man meat is the other poison. I find her milffy but certainly not ugly.
Old 10-04-2015, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Fully agree with your comment. One should turn on the charm and make an offer.

If everything work out, i am sure FJ is possible. Don't expect to hit target the first visit if the lady is not a FL though
Old 10-04-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
no one tried this girl before?
Remember seeing a not very good MR on this ML a number of pages back. You can try doing a search but think she uses a couple of names in different stables
Old 10-04-2015, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Fully agree with your comment. One should turn on the charm and make an offer.

If everything work out, i am sure FJ is possible. Don't expect to hit target the first visit if the lady is not a FL though
The problem when one thought his charm is impossibly high and cannot stand rejections. That will be hard to get out of also.
Personally I wun bother since I'm not interested in fj, just came out to enjoy massage with some dirty fun but not the full all out action.
Old 10-04-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 19
results is a Helpful and Caring Samsterresults is a Helpful and Caring Samsterresults is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=521476
Any only try?
Old 10-04-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
lowprofile is one of the Best!lowprofile is one of the Best!lowprofile is one of the Best!

Tried Liwen recently. Quite decent massage and services
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1