The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-03-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 0
Girlfriends is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGirlfriends is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGirlfriends is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Tried Bella from Girlfriends today.
OKT: friendly and efficient service
Looks: 7/10
GFE: plenty, very friendly and conversant. Nice gal from chiangmai
BJ: 8/10: just the right amount of pressure.. not too soft and not too hard till you can feel the teeth.
Fj: 8/10. Very responsive moans on cowgirl and missionary
Rtf: yes. Thai girls still the best!
Thank you for support Bella

Last edited by Girlfriends; 14-03-2022 at 03:35 PM.
Old 14-03-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 771 / Power: 9
Jtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to behold

Review on JJ
Average looking. Real boobs although small. When saw her figure still ok. But when comes to service and interaction, she is power! Solid MILF and good attitude. Overall 8/10
Old 14-03-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Greg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR - JJ of Rollypolly

Looks: Close to pictures, with a bit of touch up. Looks most like middle pic.

Body: Slim, real b-cup boobs with very suckable nips. Shaved pussy, enjoys getting painted and gets very wet.

Service: Excellent, offers me a drink when I arrive, undresses and showers me, offers massage. Very responsive during sex and enjoys it.
Old 14-03-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Lovely Pattaya's Rose

Finally can experience the famous Thai service after so long,
Rose looks somewhere between a SYT and womanly OL with a fit tanned body, super smooth too with the only blemishes being scars due to her enhanced breasts.
Service wise is the usual top notch quality we all missed. Shower together, long cat bath and massage in between shots.
She allows painting and slight frenching. Good stereo sound too.

When I couldn't get it up for the 2nd shot, she used her hands and mouth until I CIM. Talk about effort.

Hope that this year will finally be the year to catch up to old FLs.
Old 14-03-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Maxitang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman76x View Post
Bro, how's her English, need google translate??
She can speak a little English. Don’t need full Thai translation for common body language.
Old 15-03-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=768055

Tried PLOY from PLUS66

Been trying to book this cutie for very long already as our timing don't fit, and when finally got free time, i message OKT and have a free slot, quickly book with OKT and secured a slot. Friendly guy, second time booking from him already, always reply and fast.

An extremely fair syt greeted me at the door, she is probably the fair-est thai girl i have encountered so far, she told me alot of her customers said shes even is PRC cuz of her skin tone , High GFE, chirpy friendly cute girl, legit 19-20 years old as mentioned. She's a uni student and definitely a looker, with slight blemish but still extremely cute and pretty. Her first time in this trade, please bros do treat her well and pamper her.

Below are my personal ratings:

Location: 8/10 (Parking everywhere) - many bros will be familiar with this place
Looks: 9/10 (Extremely fair - as fair as PRC standards)
Body: 9/10. Slim, natural boobs and a sexy perky butt which she kept teasing me with it
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (Accomodating to multiple positions)
GFE: 10/10 (Connected with her well, her english is decent to hold a conversation, eagerly using google translate to communicate)

RTF!!
Should bring this girl back...
Fucked her young teenage body RAW, pumped 12 shots into her!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 19-03-2022 at 11:37 AM.
Old 15-03-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Should bring this girl back...
This girl is the best. Hope she comes back soon.
Old 15-03-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
FR for Maggie (Sex Amazon SA)

Overall superb bonk- I think she's super pretty and service-wise is super on!

One of the stellar things here is that it did not feel like a commercial bonk at all, she's not a time watcher and is eager to please.

Like some of the bros here, second shot is more of a chore for me but for this bonk I was raring to go. Honestly made me feel like a younger man.

Also kudos to SA for bringing in gems like Maggie. FL dome 1 is alive again!

Looks: 8.5/10 My kind of pretty with nice eyes, face shape
Body: 8/10 Super big, natural boobs which reveals super nice nips when turned on (doesn't take much!)
BBBJ: 7/10 Good effort but can improve here
FJ: 9/10 Wah wet af, don't need lube kind, super turned on in CG
GFE: 9/10 Didn't feel commercial and is enhanced by her good command of English
bro sorry to ask can give you near one hour service ? i Hate dose half hour start make noise service . Thanks

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 15-03-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Chilibombom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thai FL is the best !
Old 15-03-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Thai FL is back
Old 15-03-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

SA lol

Face : 6
Service :8
Kissing :7
Fj: 7
Gfe: 7

Hardworking and svc to make up the rest !
Old 15-03-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1240 / Power: 10
Lrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud of

FR for Mui Mui from sweet Thai.

Really pretty and sweet Gem that is not commercial feel. Really like making love with your thai GF. Love it!

Location wise: easy to find but drivers need to find parking nearby and abit of walk. Today raining heavily but for her, decided to brave the rain!

Looks: 9/10 really chio thai gf look
Boobs: 10/10 for boobs lover like me!
Bbbj: can see she is not very experienced, like a innocent girl slowly eating ice cream.. not the best but good enough
FJ: wah this one is the killer, she is easily wet and super tight! Fingering her for 5secs already dripping wet ready for action.

Old man like me only can tahan 1 shot for 90mins but had a great time chatting with her and spending time like a friend afterwards. She says this is her first time doing this no wonder she abit shy and also super tight. She converse well in english so no communication barriers there. Plus point is the location is very spacious and u have the space to yourself to try even infront of the mirror 😉

Heard she is trying to extend her visa, so better fast hand fast leg and please take good care of this Gem ❤️
Old 15-03-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
bro sorry to ask can give you near one hour service ? i Hate dose half hour start make noise service . Thanks
Yes bro not a time watcher and never once told or indicated to me "you finish faster na"
Old 15-03-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 3
Morris56 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMorris56 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMorris56 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
FR for Maggie (Sex Amazon SA)

Overall superb bonk- I think she's super pretty and service-wise is super on!

One of the stellar things here is that it did not feel like a commercial bonk at all, she's not a time watcher and is eager to please.

Like some of the bros here, second shot is more of a chore for me but for this bonk I was raring to go. Honestly made me feel like a younger man.

Also kudos to SA for bringing in gems like Maggie. FL dome 1 is alive again!

Looks: 8.5/10 My kind of pretty with nice eyes, face shape
Body: 8/10 Super big, natural boobs which reveals super nice nips when turned on (doesn't take much!)
BBBJ: 7/10 Good effort but can improve here
FJ: 9/10 Wah wet af, don't need lube kind, super turned on in CG
GFE: 9/10 Didn't feel commercial and is enhanced by her good command of English
she looks really good. hope i can get out of (m) soon so I can start posting and booking too...
thank you for the fr. i really like the non commercial feel like you say.
thanks.
Old 15-03-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 8
boiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud of

F/r for Bella

As stated previously, I’m very happy that Dome 1 is back.

OKT feels a bit familiar, I think he’s amongst the first stables I used to go to when I started running around. Friendly, patient and responsive.

Location wise I can understand why some bros don’t like, but it’s great for me. I think it’s easily accessible via private and public and directions were great.

On to the looks, it really depends on your expectations. For me she looks exactly like the photos, but be realistic a bit. She had acne today, but I still think she’s really pretty.

Her service is where she shines. Her catbath really zhutzhut; I don’t have any complaints. If I’m being honest, this one just shined through with quality. I’m looking forward to the next round.

Please take care of this gem. Tks to bro OKT for this enjoyable session.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1