The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2007, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Kinght deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Gal that gives u GF FEELINGS

i am interested in this gal, so could you share her contact? i have send a message to you. tkx
Old 04-11-2007, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ToadHole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros bonk her yet? Waiting for FR....ANY NEWS
Can i have her contact too?
Old 07-11-2007, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
jazzcraz is one of the Best!jazzcraz is one of the Best!jazzcraz is one of the Best!

Wah lau eh...met up with dan dan again yesterday. Brought her out for lunch and then proceed on to 81. Goodness, a gal with feelngs really is different. Had such a good time. Won't give an FR again but just let you bros know that it's way better than last time. A couple of bros called and arrange with her when I am with her yesterday. Hope you guys have a good time...cheers!
Old 08-11-2007, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 17
Kumpongman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKumpongman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man on man!! I’m really really pi$$-off….wrote the FR on Dang-Dang on Tuesday night, pressed “submit reply”, and was told that I didn’t log-in and I lost the FR completely!!! Connection to SB forum is so unstable these days!

BUT since I promised bro jazzcraz …so I will just write a condensed-version. No mood to tell the same story twice.

OK. Told bro jazzcraz that I need that “loving” feeling again (sing to the tune of You’ve lost that loving feeling by the Righteous Brothers ) as cow-dang is every where in the office. Also, I need the loving GF feeling more than a bonk!! I must be old or getting sentimental. Also, it’s very stressful to deliver a bonk quota within a time limit lah!

Anyway, the ever-understanding bro gave me dang-dang contact almost immediately. Hi-5 to bro jazzcraz!

I then arranged a “loving” session with Dang-Dang on Tuesday at 2pm. I called her again on Tuesday at 1pm to double-confirm, but was told she’s out having lunch and needed to postpone the session. I was a bit annoyed at first as I had just rescheduled a 1pm lunch meeting, but then again, I was told bro jazzcraz was buying her lunch ( I later learned it was a “romantic” western lunch). So how can I get angry with my life-saver for Q-cutting? So told her to enjoy the lunch and call me after the session as long as it’s not later than 3:30pm.

Bro Jazzcraz…you have a solid stomach and intestine lah!! The last time I did doggie after a good lunch, I thought my intestine would burst, with half-digested food flowing out. In fact, I almost farted half-way too!

To cut the long story…met Dang-Dang at 3:20pm. She is everything described by bro. She is young, petite, with a sweet cute smile and a tight body to go with the whole package. Her look is 6.5, but will get “nicer” when warmed up. Nice firm boobs – 1 handfull! Nice bush, with pussy wet the natural way (was worried bro dried up the oil-well in early session). Very “comfortable” GF kissing, hugging, frenching etc.. and since I’m a MCP and wanted to be in control. We ended with the traditional bang-bang with dang-dang – man on top!!

After that, she curled up next to me to watch TV together…and we just talk-cock!! She’s indeed quick chatty. She told me about her childhood in China, her KTV job, and asked me if her boob is too small etc. So it’s very relaxing!!

Overall, 3 thumbs up!!! Thanx Brudder Jazzcraz!
Old 08-11-2007, 01:30 AM
Samster

Kumpongman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKumpongman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man on man!! I’m really really pi$$-off….wrote the FR on Dang-Dang on Tuesday night, pressed “post reply”, and was told that I didn’t log-in and I lost the FR completely!!! Connection to SB forum is so unstable these days!

BUT since I promised bro jazzcraz …so I will just write a condensed-version. No mood to tell the same story twice.

OK. Told bro jazzcraz that I need that “loving” feeling again (sing to the tune of You’ve lost that loving feeling by the Righteous Brothers ) as cow-dang is every where in the office. Also, I need the loving GF feeling more than a bonk!! I must be old or getting sentimental. Also, it’s very stressful to deliver a bonk quota within a time limit lah!

Anyway, the ever-understanding bro gave me dang-dang contact almost immediately. Hi-5 to bro jazzcraz!

I then arranged a “loving” session with Dang-Dang on Tuesday at 2pm. I called her again on Tuesday at 1pm to double-confirm, but was told she’s out having lunch and needed to postpone the session. I was a bit annoyed at first as I had just rescheduled a 1pm lunch meeting, but then again, I was told bro jazzcraz was buying her lunch ( I later learned it was a “romantic” western lunch). So how can I get angry with my life-saver for Q-cutting? So told her to enjoy the lunch and call me after the session as long as it’s not later than 3:30pm.

Bro Jazzcraz…you have a solid stomach and intestine lah!! The last time I did doggie after a good lunch, I thought my intestine would burst, with half-digested food flowing out. In fact, I almost farted half-way too!

To cut the long story…met Dang-Dang at 3:20pm. She is everything described by bro. She is young, petite, with a sweet cute smile and a tight body to go with the whole package. Her look is 6.5, but will get “nicer” when warmed up. Nice firm boobs – 1 handfull! Nice bush, with pussy wet the natural way (was worried bro dried up the oil-well in early session). Very “comfortable” GF kissing, hugging, frenching etc.. and since I’m a MCP and wanted to be in control. We ended with the traditional bang-bang with dang-dang – man on top!!

After that, she curled up next to me to watch TV together…and we just talk-cock!! She’s indeed quick chatty. She told me about her childhood in China, her KTV job, and asked me if her boob is too small etc. So it’s very relaxing!!

Overall, 3 thumbs up!!! Thanx Brudder Jazzcraz!
Old 08-11-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

jazzcraz is one of the Best!jazzcraz is one of the Best!jazzcraz is one of the Best!

Pai Sei Bro Kumpongman, hahaha...sorry for the delay. Cos I told her I will bring her out for lunch last week. Well, glad that you've enjoy yourself. Just find that she is a nice gal and hope she will earn some money before she go back.
Old 08-11-2007, 02:04 PM
Samster

Sorry!! Double-posting. 1st posting got error message, so I thot it didn't go thru, and posted again. bro moderator, feel free to delete anyone of them.

bro jazzcraz..yeah..she is quite a nice fun girl..always have that cute smile on her face!! I think she is falling for you...she has the "feel" for you lah..so what's next? Japanese sushi lunch next week?
Old 10-11-2007, 03:01 AM
Samster

Dan Dan sms me today telling me that the bros who met up with her treated her very nice....well, just wanna say a big THANK YOU to you guys!
Old 10-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
tantan69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: A Gal that gives u GF FEELINGS

thank you bro jazzcraz for dan dan contact,,,
sms her to meet at said hotel, and she was there very fast soon after i check in, found out she stay nearby, she is a a fair sweet looking gal with gal next door look. first look very plain, We then undress and proceed to the bath room.. abit of chit chat and rubba rubba, then we proceed to bed, started to french and touch her all over , kiss her neck which seem quite sensative, and she seems to enjoy herself, after abit of licking and felt her juice flow , i went up to hug her and she inturn say now my turn to service you, she went down on me and bbbj, lots of mouth action ,very wet bj. Then she cap me and we were banging away, told her want to see her cum, she proceed to ride and grind me,(lucky i can tahan ) after a while she moans and came, and i can feel juice flowing down to my dingdongs, turn her over and came during doggie, lie on bed for a while before we proceed to shower…

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10 fair with smooth skin

while walking back to her apt she was holding my hand,,, like gf,,, nice gem at the price,,, thank you bro ,,,,
Old 10-11-2007, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
bmw_9994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st must thank you bro jazzcraz for dan dan contact .

today afternoon just try call her n meet at GL Lxx i think where she stay, anyway we meet going down to JC area , well i must said she is a very girl to talk with anything u like as what bro jazzcraz say girl friend feeling with her n her service also very good slow n easy with no rush at all, hed a very good time with her i must say.

Look 7/10
Wt: 45
Ht: 163
leg: 8/10
bbbj: 8/10
price: $80 + 20 + 2cd
Old 11-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Samster

Thanks for the wonderful FRs bros!
Old 13-11-2007, 11:02 PM
Samster

Wink Re: A Gal that gives u GF FEELINGS

Dan Dan told me her "grand aunt" came and visit her...want me to tell u guys she will be avail at end of week...
Old 16-11-2007, 10:01 PM
Samster

Wink Re: A Gal that gives u GF FEELINGS

Hi Bros,

Thought I owe u guys this FR since today I RTF for the 3rd time! Well, after getting my vit M up liao, I gives Dan Dan a call and meet her at lunch time. It’s just like long lost lover reunited. After we check-in, I have also bought lunch and ask her if want to eat first. But she hugs me tight and says she want to eat me first!!! Started to French like crazy and move down to the bed with our clothes on. After some time we begin to take off each other’s clothes leaving only our birthday suit. I proceed to give her my top rated tongue job till she starts to drip from below. Inserted my finger and starts pumping till she comes. She sits up, push me down to the bed and return favour with her tongue. When she reaches my didi, she swallows it whole and gives me a fantastic BJ. She then rids on and told me I cannot come until she did. She starts grinding me so hard that I cannot tahan any more. Luckily she came and slump down lying on my body, I then push up my hip and pump till I explode. After resting, she leads me to the bathroom and we shower. We then had our lunch and then lie down on the bed, under the sheets hugging tight and rest. Her naughty hand then slides down and starts stroking my didi and wakes him up. She starts licking me, moving down slowly, and starts her skilful BJ. Gosh, cannot tahan again, cap myself, push her down and starts pumping my heart out. Think bcos it’s the 2nd time so can hold longer…change a few position and finally unloaded. Both of us are so tired that we hug each other and falls asleep. Wake up slightly more than 1 hr later, shower, took out some cash to pass to her but she refuse to take. Says that I’ve intro bros to her so she dun want to take my money. I have to force 2 $50 notes to her unwilling hands. She then makes me promise to call or sms her everyday...sigh. Have to pay another 20 bucks when check out cos we use up 4 hrs in the room. RTF? Definitely.
Old 16-11-2007, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Solid FR. Will nt ask for nos becos my backlog is mountan high liao.
Thx for sharing.
Old 17-11-2007, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Johnny Chew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro jazzcraz,

Can pm her contacts to me? if you feel I am not up to your standard because of low posts and fr, I understand. Just wish to try my luck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1