The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FORMAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Are you talking about Climax , the one on Sai3 not Walking Street? http://www.climax-pattaya.com/index.php
Yo bro...yup there's the place..
I am sorry i didn't know its called climax.
Cos' when i am there, i saw its written SILK RESORT..

Very nice place wit nice alot of nice gals...
Old 09-05-2011, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FORMAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
hi bro

very nice place what the damage when you where there

cheers
sorry. bro..
i was a little tipsy that day and did not try the gals there....regret later when i was more sober back in hotel..

Drinks was paid by my friend..so i dunnoe the charges. but i don't think its expensive.
the dancing gals which is more chio...was told cost about USD$200...if i am not wrong...maybe other bros can verify.
There's a room full of gals..not as chio..about SGD$150?? sorry as mentioned, was tipsy that day so didn't call for any gals..

However, strongly recommend bros to pay a vivist at this place...sure would regret...
i am going again next month...so, any bros wanna go can come along
Old 09-05-2011, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Might drop by Climax and Club 69 this coming trip.
Old 09-05-2011, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Do not confuse the Climax rock bar on Walking Street with Climax Resort and Spa.

Climax is on Sai 3 North Pattaya so you need transport ; not your normal sangtow route. Cost is about 150-200B. If you are going , also good idea to drop in on the MooKaTaa or local thai resturants further down the Sai before hitting the place.

When you want to leave Climax , there is a guy in a pickup offering sangtow services and can send you back to the hotel. No need to go out and hail a cab. Just ask the doorman.

Personally i thought is was a nice place to drink but its just a regular massage joint with coyote-ish girls parading the pool. They have a cheap thrill thing where you can buy for 100B ; a drop of skin cream and you can rub it anywhere you like. I guess its a japanese thing!
Old 09-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Which puying ?. Your SOT that i seen before ?.

How was the sex after she took off your smelly puke filled shirt and clean your hairy chest ?.
hmmm... different SOT.. hee hee... this one 'pick kee noo', chilli padi

no sex, she fcuking drunk... I had a peaceful night, but not the next morning.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
That's what I feel too but when they first implement I was caught off guard and only me and my girl 2 persons so dilemma open bottle or pay surcharge. In the end buy one JW Black.
oh.. you lucky chap, always there...
Old 09-05-2011, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Might drop by Climax and Club 69 this coming trip.

hi bro

when u going i may also want to go climax to see see

cheers
Old 09-05-2011, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
hi bro

when u going i may also want to go climax to see see

cheers
Tentative, last week of May and dates to be confirm later.

Which dates you will be free.?
Old 09-05-2011, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Tentative, last week of May and dates to be confirm later.

Which dates you will be free.?
weekend i should be free
Old 10-05-2011, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
oh.. you lucky chap, always there...
Luck running out soon! Being posted back to Pappyland!!!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 16-05-2011, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Good hotel more than 1000 in pattaya.cheap how cheap u want?2000 baht?1000baht?500baht?200baht?

Good location..what is consider good location to u?literally any location on the song teow route is good & u find a bar every 20m away from your door step and plenty of lady available to be take away.

U want bros to recommend at least must tell us your basic criteia.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 17-05-2011, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Use agoda.com
Old 17-05-2011, 04:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by siao18 View Post
any good hotel to reccommend in pattaya ? cheap and good location
Coconut Tree Hotel along Beach Road. All rooms guaranteed sea view in beach garden setting but a bit rustic for some but dirt cheap! Go google it young man!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 17-05-2011, 01:33 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This is for guys who are on their 3rd/4th or more trips to Pattaya. If its your 1st and maybe 2nd , forget it and stick to Walking Street as you most probably cant topo so far out.

Moo Ka Ta is like korean bbq to us. There are a few in Sg ; most notabaly the one in Geylang. I think its called Liverpool and its on the first few Lorongs opp the thai disco.

Ninja Moo Ka Taa is one of the more famous ones in Pattaya and they have a few branches but one of the more convinient ones for tourist is on Sai 3.

It makes a different nite out and the ladies love the place. Very cheap , about 120B but no seafood. Including seafood , it would be 300B and they have crayfish , crabs and the other usual sotong , fish , crabs etc. If cooked yourself , its off course included in the bufet price but if you ask the attendant to bbq for you , they will add 10B per plate to your bill.

For the 1st timer , it would be easier to get to Ninja via reaching the North Pattaya / 3rd Road intersection ; I think its a T-Junction (not cross!). From there , walk about 3km (choose a cool night!) southwards (or down Sai 3) and you should see Ninja Moo Ka Ta on the left side.

If you know the place , its faster and easier by going up Sai 3 , or Northward.

Alternatively , you can ask a cab ; some know the place well but make sure you pronounce it properly or you will be met with the usual thai blank face and an 'alai nah?'.
Old 17-05-2011, 01:39 PM
Samster

After your big meal , you can visit Climax , as mentioned in the threads higher up. Below is repost from a pattaya board with permission from the writer ; who I know very well.

I visited the place sometime during Loy Krathong 2010

The place is about 2km walk north of Ninja Noo Kaa Ta. While walking in the clear and cool nite , I noticed a few Korean resturants so I guess it must be the Korean area here.

I was early about 830pm but already there was a handful of local/asian businessmen there in their office wear. The place looks really nice and as you walk into the open area , you will see a pool in the middle with another lighted room behind the pool. There is a 2 storey building surrounding the area which looks like a hotel but largely quiet when we just reached.

I was lead in by a lady who explained that there was a ‘fish bowl’ behind the pool. The place was essentially a massage parlour with the added area of a hostess bar around the pool. The fish bowl girls are available for body massage at 3000b in the rooms upstairs. The hostess ; I was told ‘only drink’ and I although I don’t think they are available on site , I am sure some thai and more than a few notes can do the trick for an offsite meeting. I was also told of a show for the girls to showcase their ‘wares’ starting at 9pm but being Thailand , only started about 930pm. When it began , it was nothing but a catwalk introducing the girls and a little sexy dancing around the pool.

You do not need to be a member to be here but they are available for expats to save money. I bought a bottle of Chivas for 2500b with 8 or 9 mixers ; which can be kept up to a month. Drinks are slightly higher than your Walking Street Agogos. I can remember about 140-150 for a small bottle of beer. Slowly but surely people began to fill up the seats and a few casually dressed Asians and falangs in shorts and slippers were seen. At no time did I see anyone not welcomed.

When the hostess have finished their dancing , they’ll come hustling for their lady drinks. I was then informed of their version of the ‘ping pong ball’! For 100b , you get a drop of some type of skin cream and you get to rub it on her … anywhere! I didn’t get the cheap trill so did not partake but I did see some guys buying it!

When we left , there was a songtow type truck awaiting to send us back at 150b per trip regardless of number of people.

All in all , a little different from the Walking Street bars and not really too expensive to visit again. But being in a difficult to get to area as well as it being nothing very special , I’ll stick to the regular Soi2/3 , Walking Street , Diana triangle.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1