The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2015, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammers View Post
Hi all, thanks for the inputs on the Bay Breeze hotel. The hotel has sent me an email and clarified that it is hotel policy with the following explaination which I think is bullshit. What do you guys think of it?

"Please note that this hotel operates exclusive contracts with other vendors to service specific markets and thus these rates do not apply to nationals of Bangladesh, India, Pakistan. We apologize for the inconvenience."

The Hammer
Forward this email from bay breeze to Thailand tourism board sure kena Jialat for being racists
Old 11-01-2015, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Forward this email from bay breeze to Thailand tourism board sure kena Jialat for being racists
hahaha first time dealing with thai authorities?
Old 11-01-2015, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammers View Post
Hi all, thanks for the inputs on the Bay Breeze hotel. The hotel has sent me an email and clarified that it is hotel policy with the following explaination which I think is bullshit. What do you guys think of it?

"Please note that this hotel operates exclusive contracts with other vendors to service specific markets and thus these rates do not apply to nationals of Bangladesh, India, Pakistan. We apologize for the inconvenience."

The Hammer
forget and move on ........... plenty of other hotels all over the place
Old 11-01-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 21
SonicXXX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSonicXXX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSonicXXX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSonicXXX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSonicXXX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi all, was planning a trip to pattaya in end april and was wondering if there are any hotels near the beach and preferably girl friendly. Meaning no extra charge for bring girl to the hotel. Any senior can guide newbie me?

Cheong while u CAN!!!
Old 12-01-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
tdatda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone checked out the Lisa Coyote bar on Soi2?

Apparently that has hot girls for a beer bar... But higher prices to match.

[I thought I made a long post about it, but can't seem to find it..]
Old 12-01-2015, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
Psalm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
About Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
... ....There are still good and cheap places to hide in pattaya to lepak your day away but the Singaporean hectic lifestyle makes most of us uncomfortable in these environments. I would love to nurse a 75B beer in an agogo while the blazing sun sets even if it was baby elephants dancing rather than sitting in an kopitiam trying to use wechat to pick up a PRC chick. But this it the life we live!
Bro ahtecklim, I agree everything you wrote this post.

There are cheap places to hide and stay. I managed to found a budget room for 300 baht/night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Dun let it bother you..... it happens all the time. I am aware that many AGGs and bars deny entry to groups of Indians & PRCs especially those on tour groups.
Bro Grounded Eagle, Pattaya place has became a heaven for Mainlander Chinese, South Koreans, Hong Kees, Russians and etc. Especially Koh Larn, flooded with nuisance Mainlander Chinese.

I am not surprise there is restriction against Mainlander Chinese (PRC) and Indians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Hotel should not choose customer bases on skin color. Make a report to the tourism board of thailand, they will blacklist this hotel or other action. Then post on social media and warn others from choosing this hotel... just google for various, copy and paste review on this hotel. Trip advisor is an example......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro naemlo and Allanooi, I do not think Thai tourism board bothers. Thailand is different from Singapore. They can choose not to do business with anybody.

Just like in some Europe countries, Mainlander Chinese (PRC) are "blacklisted" from buying their branded products.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdatda View Post
Has anyone checked out the Lisa Coyote bar on Soi2?
Apparently that has hot girls for a beer bar... But higher prices to match.]
Bro tdatda, is this the bar (click here for picture)?

Last edited by Psalm; 12-01-2015 at 09:39 PM.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Ah Tiong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psalm View Post
Pattaya place has became a heaven for Mainlander Chinese, South Koreans, Hong Kees, Russians and etc. Especially Koh Larn, flooded with nuisance Mainlander Chinese.

I am not surprise there is restriction against Mainlander Chinese (PRC) and Indians.
5555 heng I always cheong solo and not in "Tour Groups" lest mistaken for Ah Tiong and tio blacklisted.
Jin chum!
I carry mostly RMB currency so the Khon Thai may mistaken me as Ah Tiong 财神爷 mah.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mainlander Chinese = PRC = Ah-Tiongs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
5555 heng I always cheong solo and not in "Tour Groups" lest mistaken for Ah Tiong and tio blacklisted.
Jin chum!
Bro TonyCheong, I always tried "siiam" places crowded with "ah-tiongs", South Koreans, Malaysians and Hong Kees.

"Ah Tiongs" are the top 5 nuisance tourists and I tried to avoid seeing them. The only time I have to be with them is at Suvarnabhumi Airport clearing immigration custom.

Many times, I have been associated with these Mainlander Chinese by other tourists. I have spoken to tourists from Netherlands, Austria, Greece and etc., they thought I am from China and I often have to speak real "slang ang moh" to convince them.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Mainlander Chinese = PRC = Ah-Tiongs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psalm View Post
Many times, I have been associated with these Mainlander Chinese by other tourists. I have spoken to tourists from Netherlands, Austria, Greece and etc., they thought I am from China and I often have to speak real "slang ang moh" to convince them.
55555 boh bian lah.

I also buay tahan some of the loud mouthed PRC passengers on planes and public transportation in China.

I see and experience their pattern every day.
Worst than you.
Can say almost immune liao after years of "training".
Old 12-01-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Mainlander Chinese = PRC = Ah-Tiongs

Quote:
55555 boh bian lah.

I also buay tahan some of the loud mouthed PRC passengers on planes and public transportation in China.

I see and experience their pattern every day.
Worst than you.
Can say almost immune liao after years of "training".
Yes, they like to shit at the entrance of MRT too
Old 12-01-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Smile Pattaya - Soi 6 and 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
3. Soi 6..my favourite street..about 50 bars and many girls. If you cant get a girl here stay your room and watch National Geographic.
I was at Soi 6 last night. I took a few pictures. Click -> (1)(2)

Quote:
Soi 7/8 - Used to be a lively area but has died down drastically..mainly due to new hotels and also a series of high profile deadly shootings involving Thais.
Soi 8. Click -> (3)(4)
Old 12-01-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Yes, they like to shit at the entrance of MRT too
You ah really the KNN leh.

Every time must have shit lah, fertilizer lah.
Can your words less smelly or not?
Old 12-01-2015, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
You ah really the KNN leh.

Every time must have shit lah, fertilizer lah.
Can your words less smelly or not?
Scold me for wat la.....is true news ma.. u no read meh.. at holland MRT..
Old 12-01-2015, 10:30 PM
Samster

Recent Activity (Out of Pattaya)

Quote:
1. Sriracha town - about 20 km North of Pattaya..also known as Jap town. Becos almost all the bars are in Jap letterings..and so called Jap snack bars. Also home to the famous sriracha chilli sauce.
Bro Soi6, thank you for sharing! I went to Sriracha too!

Quote:
3. Diving - a growing market in Pattaya..a couple of decent wrecks and maybe a floating body or 2.

4. Bungy jumping and Sky diving - ever growing popularity..you can take your A licence here..
You missed out one activity.

I chartered a private sight-seeing flight! Flew over Koh Sichang. Click -> (1)(2)(3)

In fact, I have sent a friendly greeting message to a few bros - GebengLynas, GTTTT and tdatda and wanted to invite them to join me (yes, for free) but no reply from them.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:33 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Scold me for wat la.....is true news ma.. u no read meh.. at holland MRT..
Yes one auntie.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1