The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
alwayswashpp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dtap Express screening

Hi all,

need some advice from the more experience here.

I had bbbj and cim by ML about 2.5 weeks ago. Having some symptoms on and off like Diarrhea, cough and a bit of pain in testicles. Not sure if its because of the food I eat, the weather or I injured myself unknowingly or possibly some disease passed onto me (hope not).

So I am signing up for a full std and hiv screening test, about 300+ bucks from Dtap Express screening. I enquired and asked the person if I need to wait for a window period before doing any of the testings because I read that for HIV you gotta wait at least 3 months? But the lady through the email said can test within 24 hours.

Can anyone lmk if the clinic legit one? Thanks!
Old 29-03-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thrownever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dtap Express screening

There may be some miscomm. Test for HIV needs 3 -4 weeks of window period, 3 months most accurate. But can get results within 24 hrs (AfA can get results in 20 mins).
Old 29-03-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayswashpp View Post
Hi all,

need some advice from the more experience here.

I had bbbj and cim by ML about 2.5 weeks ago. Having some symptoms on and off like Diarrhea, cough and a bit of pain in testicles. Not sure if its because of the food I eat, the weather or I injured myself unknowingly or possibly some disease passed onto me (hope not).

So I am signing up for a full std and hiv screening test, about 300+ bucks from Dtap Express screening. I enquired and asked the person if I need to wait for a window period before doing any of the testings because I read that for HIV you gotta wait at least 3 months? But the lady through the email said can test within 24 hours.

Can anyone lmk if the clinic legit one? Thanks!
Hi, i went to DTAP express clinic not too long ago for my routine check up, i did only Gonorrhea and chlamydia (result out next day) around $299 if i rmb correctly, you wont be able to do the "full" test because there is no blood test involved as there is no registered doctor on site.. so you only can basically do these 2 and the hiv test.

Follow up, i went to DTAP clinic to do the rest of the test including hiv, syphilis herpes etc. Overall cost around $500.

For the main STDs are herpes, Gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis which are high from your exposure, and HIV (less likely)

HIV got gen 3 and 4, gen 3 need to wait like 3mths (post-exposure), cost around $50 while gen 4 is the newer version can take within 3weeks to 1 month (post exposure) and results are out like 20mins, but is 150++.

Herpes is high with all the other STDs , but HIV is less likely from bbbj/cim. Herpes is no cure, while the rest all bacterial infection can cure by antibiotics.

My recommendation is skip the express clinic, just go to the regular DTAP clinic to test for all, because express clinic cant test all, so need to test at express clinic and clinic, waste 2 trips. but good thing is express clinic bo gst etc, is NET.
Old 30-03-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
alwayswashpp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the advice! Really appreciate it!
Old 22-04-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
AdoreMILF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Founder of the original DTAP no more there but practicing 1 floor above on Level 9. DTAP on level 8.
He is in this forum too, Doctor Tan.
You can look up Dr Tan medical center or pm him direct.
He is kinda active in this section of the forum
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1