The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2007, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 17
Sentarum is one of the Best!Sentarum is one of the Best!Sentarum is one of the Best!
Nonconsensual Encounter

This is a story with nearly 80% truth, and I'll try to finish the story fast, but pls also understand la need to work also and cannot write in the house so any delay pls bear with me and PCC with other pic to keep yourself occupied.

My Wife came from a big family of 7 siblings, 2 bro and 4 sisters, she being the youngest in the family. Its not easy being involve with such a huge numbers of in-laws, but you have your fun as well as your sufferings. They were a close ties family and will keep in close contact at all times. We normally have family gatherings every Sunday and occasional family trips. All of us are already married the oldest being her sister whom are 48 and with 2 children. Her oldest bro is 45 also married. Among all the in-laws I’m closest to Eddie her youngest bro whos 37, and his wife May is 29 of mixed parentage. She is a really gorgeous lady and was previously a model. Before marrying my wife I’ve seen May couple of times in magazine (I’ll give you all a hint, she was the Eurasian girl with thick black hair in one of the Air condition ad) and she was a girl that seem to be an out of reach type if you know what I mean and never in my thoughts that one day would she be my sister in law. She is very down to earth and carry herself well, good manners and very soft and caring type.

On our usual gatherings we would chat late into the nights or sometimes we play cards or silly games to passed time and start some fights. Quarrel is a norm or shall I say a standard affair. Being such close ties family everyone is treated like bros and sisters with no distance or courtesy. Few of the sisters in laws don’t even bother to wear bras and sneak peak are not needed as they just don’t care if their whole breast being exposed in full view when they do their house chores or in games.

My wife is one of the casual candidates who would go braless, but I always give my particular attention to May, she is also one who goes braless all the time. She has a voluptuous body, C-cupper from my estimation and a very proportionate body, long legs’ curvy hips and a beautiful brunette curvy long hair. As a matter of fact she was my main motivation for being present in the weekly family gatherings. I would always try to get some eye candy on her beautiful breast and occasionally see her panty. When I make love with my wife May would always be the one in my secret fantasy. I would turn around and doggy my wife, as she has the same hairstyle and color as May and I would imagine that I’m fucking her, I would slowly fuck my wife and enjoy the imaginative view which usually end up that I cum very fast. My wife has always thought that I cannot last in this position, little did she realize what was in my mind all the time. I would called out May in my mind and the fresh memories of her C-cup breast would be all over me.

We rotate the gatherings every Sunday, so each of us would hold them in our house to be fair and get an up date. Today was the day we have it in Mays house and I would be the one who look forward most to be there, sometimes I think to myself even if my wife is not going I would definitely be presents. She lived in a double storey link house with very tastefully decorated interior. We arrive around 3pm and our gathering would usually stretch late into the nite. Everyone was already there and we chit chat as usual. We roam the house as if its ours, as mention earlier everyone has absolutely no courtesy. When they’re in our place they would do the same treating it as if its their own.

To be continue
Old 20-11-2007, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all
Re: Nonconsensual Encounter

Hi Bro,

A good and promising start...... Please keep it cumming.

BigBoy
Old 20-11-2007, 03:43 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I 1st one setup camp......good bro carry on.....based on true events stories always better
Old 20-11-2007, 03:53 PM
Samster

Sentarum is one of the Best!Sentarum is one of the Best!Sentarum is one of the Best!

People were everywhere, and I would find excuse to be upstairs. I wanted to go to her room and see what erotic things I can find. I went up there and 3 of them we’re chatting in the second living hall. So I just join in and talk some nonsense as usual but my mind was always at her room, and my eyes would just glance at the room. After chit chatting for awhile I gave an excuse that I want to use the bathroom and coolly just open the master bedroom and close shut the door.

First thing I did was raid her wardrobe, I open the drawer and could see so many beautiful and sexy panties and bras. I took one of her white gstrings and touch them to feel the softness and smell the lovely clean launder scent. I look around and found some of her lingerie, wow she has such sexy lingerie of many types, and I thought she’s not as innocent as seems. I went through them one by one and there were a few of them with crotch opening panty, I took one of them and I unzip my pants, took out my cock and slowly placed it through the opening and imagine I was fucking her. My cock grew bigger when touched her panty. Wow the feeling was great but at the same time my heart was beating fast and my hands were a little shaky from the suspend of being caught as few of my in laws were just outside the doors. My mission that day was I want one of her used panty and hope I can find one in her bathroom. So I put back everything and make sure they were in order, I don’t want to raise her suspicion.

I went to her bathroom and saw the garbage can, I thought to myself maybe I can find a used condom from them look into it unfortunately it was empty. I look around and found the laundry basket. I began searching into it and found one of her bra, I smell the inside of the cup and I can get her perfume smell, it was really lovely. Then I saw a used black lycra panty, I took it out and smell the used panty. Hmmmm so this is how Mays cunt smelled like. The smell was really good, my cock was hard instantly. The feelings of soft used panty are always my fetish and I can never get my hands off them. I placed my cock head at the snail trail whitish stain and I know this is the closest I can get to her cunt. I imagine her beautiful body I put her panty and wrap it on my already hard cock and imagine it was May’s cunt, I close my eyes and start stroking my cock on them and continue to visualize her face, how she would react when making love and as I was about to cum, I unload into the toilet. I did not want to soil the panty as this round I want to keep her panty and masturbate at my own sweet time.

After cumming I wash up and kept her panty on my pants pocket, I casually went downstairs and went to my car. Hid the treasure under neat the backseat cushion inside a plastic bag as I want to prolong her delicious cunt smell. I went back to the house and continue as usual.

I saw May and my eyes just drift to her tits, I focus on her nipples sticking out from her thinly blouse and thought about her panty and try to memorize the smell of her cunt. Gosh she was sexy and really beautiful. That night when we went home, I was again horny of May and made love to my wife fantasizing her.

To be continue
Old 20-11-2007, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 19
ChuiTaLan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChuiTaLan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow bro, I really envy u leh....got this kind of family gathering with lots of braless boobs to ogle.....
Pls keep ur story cumming!
Old 20-11-2007, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 21
websurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wah bro, hard to keep up with you lah. Now got another new good thread again....more exciting stories of encounters to come....well done

APPRECIATION LIST:[/B] Tasmania, aman, singexpat, iijetpoon, wulan899, texas_red, ChuiTaLan, Mustbang, Skystone, Calvins, andythai, unclesammi, dominion, Joanna, Ah Q, Ah Rat, naka_timo, desk13, sha_gua75, john99, ChickenRun, ryanlim, Clit_lickeR

UPPED LIST: Sentarum, fl_slayer, wat2woopee, babycheong

My Contribution:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=77164

Men: "Women are like toilets too, it's a place for men to release themselves"
Old 20-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

things are looking interesting again
Old 20-11-2007, 09:17 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Bro .......steamy man...nice one but pls hurry
Old 20-11-2007, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Idealist is stuck in moderation for some time to come

nice story. waiting for the next installment. thanks
Old 20-11-2007, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 18
JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

nice story!~!~ waiting for installment!~!~ pls hurry!~!~
&Erotic stories that I kept when I was a teen
For bros who up me, I will return favour. Remind me if I forgot!Member Of SBF Tiko's Club -No. 53
Old 21-11-2007, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story. Looking forward to the next installment.
Old 21-11-2007, 01:14 AM
gaoliao

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

This is the first thread I read after registered as member.
Good story, hope to read more of it.
Old 21-11-2007, 10:49 AM
Samster

My first break came when one of the afternoon my wife sms me that they’re all planning a trip to Genting Highlands. So I said why not and ask them to arrange the trip. As the day went by devilish thought started creeping in my mind, I called my wife and casually asked her whos the organizer and she said everyones busy. So I gladly volunteer with something in mind and get to be the helpful one with a naughty motive behind. I called up Genting Resort and started making reservations. We took 3 unit of 3 rooms service apartment and 1 unit of 2 rooms apartment for ourselves and may and Eddie as we’re the only couple without kids. It was the perfect excuse of the day and it wont appear out of the ordinary.

The week passed slowly as I was so looking forward to the trip and sharing the same apartment with May. The day finally came and we drove there in a convoy of cars. It was a 3 days 2 nights holiday. We reach there safely and everyone checked in as planned. We had our lunch together and head out to Genting theme park. The kids, the parents and everyone else had a good time the whole afternoon. About 5pm we head back to our hotel at the mid hill resort, and everyone went for shower and got some rest. Our bathroom is adjoining between the 2 rooms, and my wife was the first to go in for her bath, I wanted to wait for Mays turn before I go in so pretend to look busy and when it was finally my turn for shower which was the last of them.

I was hoping maybe to find her under garment or anything personal, I was so into May, yea you can called it an addiction. I went in knowing it was after Mays shower, and I get to smell her scent. I look everywhere unfortunately there wasn’t any under garment left inside which I was hoping to find. Then I notice the gap beneath the door was quite big, I bend down and see if I can take a peek, wa lau I nearly sprain my neck doing so. I can feel the cold breeze and can hear her movement. I look around to see if I can find something and remember I had a small mirror attached to my electric razor.

I took the mirror and carefully placed it under the door gap and took another peek, this time I can see her clearly and its much more comfortable without the neck spraining position earlier. I saw May completely naked sitting at the edge of the bed, this is the first time I saw her entire body, and boy she has such beautiful body, I was right about her cup size, her breast was big and firm, teardrop shape with perky nipples. Her auroras were small and her nipple is just the right size. She was putting some kind of lotion on her legs and talking to Eddie whos lying down on the bed. I was very careful as she was facing the bathroom door and I certainly do not want her to see the tiny mirror under neat the door.

I stroke my cock as I was enjoying looking at May’s naked sexy body, and glad I did all the arrangement for the trip. It was really worth the trouble, then Eddie got up and I quickly move away from the door as I think he would be more aware of suspicious things like that. I continue my bath knowing now I’ve something interesting to look forward to. I thought to myself if only they know what a pervert minded bro in laws they have living next room to them. But I guess not many guys can restrain themselves when such a beautiful model live just next door. I quickly went through my shower and hoping for night to come and hope to catch a glimpse of may in her nighties.

To be continue
Old 21-11-2007, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 21
websurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

As always.....another good encounter bro.

Don't make us wait too long.....

APPRECIATION LIST:

Tasmania, aman, singexpat, iijetpoon, wulan899, texas_red, ChuiTaLan, Mustbang, Skystone, Calvins, andythai, unclesammi, dominion, Joanna, Ah Q, Ah Rat, naka_timo, desk13, sha_gua75, john99, ChickenRun, ryanlim, Clit_lickeR, glamourist, sentarum, TD 042, loneyranger

UPPED LIST:

Sentarum, fl_slayer, wat2woopee, babycheong

My Contribution:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=77164

Men: "Women are like toilets too, it's a place for men to release themselves"
Old 21-11-2007, 11:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Earthquake is stuck in moderation for some time to come