The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2008, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2671 / Power: 18
blahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: feelings...

bro paoman
based on your brief story, she is just your FB.. obviously she is playing hard to get for some reasons by not admitting that she likes u. if that is the case, why not just carry on being FBs with no strings attached?

cheers
Old 02-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -73 / Power: 0
lsly has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

why bother whether got feeling bo, if don have don have lor .. its not that you have feelings for her. You got no feeling for her, you want her to show feeling to you for what leh, why want to have strings attached when the ger doesnt want ...
Old 02-07-2008, 08:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
paoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks again bro... i do appreciate your view on this matter.

i dun think i played with barbie dolls when i was younger but i do agree maybe i got a selfish mentality. this is not good and i admit and most probably all i want is a kick out of this whole thing which in actually fact will not do me any bit of good.

the general feeling from bros is that i should remain as it is ... FB... either that or stop it completely especially since i am not interested in a relationship anyway.

right now i m just maintaining my friendship with her and try to avoid as much as possible to be in a 1 to 1 situation. normally in such situation confirm rabbar etc one so if i can avoid i will try.

i will update everyone if there is any new development but actually i hope she gets a bf hahaha, then we can fb with more thrill... i m evil ... sorry bro...
Old 03-07-2008, 09:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Xena has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Bro you can carry on the relationship if you dont want a long term one, as long as she also doesnt want too. No harm both of you enjoying your sexxions ...
Old 03-07-2008, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

Let me ask you in return. What if she is also ding the same thing with other guys? Would you feel terrible?
Old 03-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -87 / Power: 0
kam pei has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I think people are in general selfish .. so to be expected ...

Good things we want bad things no ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1