The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2011, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fatbum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
sexual awakening

i reads alot of stories from this forum already and wish to contribute my own stories here for all fellow bros to read. this story are based on friend personal story and some add on from my imagination. hope bros will like it.

this story begin when chong, a chinese boy reach 16 year old. this chong is a normal boy and studies in an all male government school in kl was multi ethnic school. as chong was a sportsboy, he was quite famous and have many friends in school. one of his best friend was ahmad, a malay boy he knew from primary school. he was normal student with average look and a bit fat. one day, ahmad was seeing chong at school,

ahmad: chong, i want to tell you something. i get myself a gf, already an amoi from nearby girl school.

chong: yo, correct or not. yourself also can get gf and some more an amoi. who the unlucky girl ah? where got amoi like malay boy, huh.

ahmad: hoi, chong cant malay boy get amoi gf wat. i mulut manis mah.

as chong dont believe it as he know ahmad quite long time from primary school. he know ahmad was quite timid and seldom mix with girls even in primary school.

chong: how you tackle her? you got guts meh.

ahmad: that amoi i know from our primary school timelah. same class with us.
Old 26-05-2011, 09:23 AM
Samster

Re: sexual awakening

chong: who the amoi ah?

ahmad: ah mei lah

during primary school this ah mei are very friendly to chong. its have been 6 year since their last meet. but somehow ahmad manage to locate ah mei and befriend her is puzzling to chong.

chong: how you find ah mei?
ahmad: i find her when we take same bus to tuition centre and she sat beside me. somehow i manage to recognise her.
chong: how she look like now? i remember that she were short and abit plump.
ahmad: you know now she totaly change to another person. now very slim,tall and have a beautiful face, like actress.
chong, sure or not.
ahmad: i will bring her to see you one day.
chong: i will bring my gf too.
ahmad was dumbfounded as chong never said to him that he have a gf.
ahmad: eh, you never told me before. who the girl? now only you want to say.
chong: you never ask me. she was ros. the malay girl from nearby school and also our classmate from primary school.

its was a dream for them that time that they can find gf from difference race. ahmad with chinese gf and chong with malay gf. its not they dont find the girls from their own race unattractive but to show that they find gf from other race.
one day, ahmad ask chong to come over his house to watch some blue video that he borrow from video shop. as chong never watch blue video before, he straight jump to ahmad invitation. ahmad parents were not in the house that time as they attend kenduri with his younger bros.
as ahmad show the video to chong, they were flabbergasted as they never saw blue video before. now they only know that what sex are about as that time sex education are not introduce or internet access were available at that time. ahmad and chong have some hard erection as they too engrossed watching the video.
chong: ahmad, very shioklah, my penis seem like want to explode.
ahmad: me too. we masturbate see who come first. let go to toilet. who come first must belanja makan.
chong: what is masturbate? i never heard before.
ahmad: do dont know ah? you 16 year already and you dont know. most boy knowlah
chong: never dont it before. so you show me lah.
as they enter the toilet, they two unzip their pants and take out their cock. this is their first time they see other boys penis.
ahmad: chong, your one look uglylah. my father say uncut one very dirty and ugly.see my one very cute.
chong: so this is what circumcised look like. but my one longer than you. as long they can use is ok mah.
so ahmad show how he masturbate and chong follow him by stroking his up and down.
as chong first time masturbating he come first and shoot his load in a minute. ahmad still stroking and only come after 5 minute. ahmad tease chong that he was weakling and last very short time only. after that time ahmad always invite chong to watch sex video when his parents not in the house.
Old 26-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

one day ahmad invite ah mei to his house on the pretext of having revision for the school exam. after school ahmad pickup ah mei infront of her school and take a bus ride together to ahmad house.
ah mei: mad, where your parents and bros? (mad, which ah mei like to call ahmad)
ahmad: they went to my auntie house and come back at 8pm only. so we got 4 hour to studies.
as they revise their books, suddenly ahmad ask ah mei to watch video with him as ahmad getting bored with the revision. at that time ah mei just agreed as she also get bored. ahmad took the apportunity to open the sex video he just found inside his parents room. ahmad sat side by side with ah mei and holding her hand. when the video start , ah mei were startled as the actress and actor were naked. she never watch this type of video before.
ah mei: mad, what is this video, why the actress and actor are naked?
ahmad: this was blue video. normal lah their are naked. you dont know blue video meh. you never watch before meh?
ah mei: where got watch before. are you always watch it.
as the video are getting hotter where the actress are giving the actor a blowjob, ah mei
seem to paying a very hard attention to it, when suddenly ahmad unzip his short school pant in front of ah mei. ah mei were startled as she first time watching a penis as she come from all girl family.
ah mei: mad, why you show me your penis? i dont want to see lah.
ahmad: see lah, you my gf must see. next time also have to see your husband also mah.
ah mei: why your one so different from the video wan. your one are much smaller and short.
ahmad: i still young mah and not hard so must be small. you touch it will grow big and long.
ahmad take ah mei hand and put her hand to touch ahmad penis. the first time ahmad penis were touch by ah mei, its spring to life as its getting harder and getting longer which suprise ah mei.
ahmad: ah mei can you blowjob me?
ah mei: i dont know, i never do it before. some more penis are dirty. you pee using it.
ahmad: just follow the blue video lah. where got dirty.
ah mei touch and bring ahmad penis closer to her mouth. ah mei then suck ahmad penis like the video they watch now. ahmad were very shiok as ah mei blow his penis in and out. but less than 2 minute ahmad unload his sperm inside ah mei mouth. ah mei were suprised and choked with ahmad sperm. ah mei vomit out all the sperm onto floor.
ahmad: fu, shiok lah.
ah mei: you bastard, why dont tell me you want to come already. make me puke only.
ahmad: to shiok, no time to tell mah. ah mei you see my penis already now want to see your pussy.
ah mei: cant see.
ahmad: can lah you saw my penis already mah.
as ah mei reluctantly take her panties down, ahmad were amazed at the site of ah mei pussy. its different from what he saw at blue video. ah mei have sparse pubic hair.
ahmad: ah mei, can i lick your pussy.
ah mei: dirty lah. where got people lick pussy.
ahmad: see the movie, now the actor are licking the actress pussy.
as ahmad ask ah mei to lied down. ahmad spread ah mei legs apart and start to lick ah mei pussy. ah mei were startled the first time ahmad tongue touch her pussy. she feel a sensation that she never feel before and she loosen up already.
Old 26-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 14
teehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterteehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good storyline however, one recommendation for you TS.
Please leave lines somewhere after a couple of lines for the ease of our eyes.
Cheers!
Old 27-05-2011, 09:54 PM
Samster

as ahmad use his tongue to lick ah mei pussy, ahmad right is caressing ah mei breast. ah mei didnt push his away as she high from the licking. ahmad taste saltiness in his mouth. it seem ah mei starting to screet her women juice.

ah mei seem panting and breath heavily with occasionly moarning sound. this excited ahmad and he just keep licking pussy and caressing ah mei breast. then suddenly ah mei give a loud moarning as she reach her climax and her whole body was trembling in excitement.

ahmad then ask ah mei if he can fuck her. as ahmad is a young boy his penis already spring back to live even though he already ejaculate just a moment ago. ah mei seem reluctant at first to ahmad idea but as the video reach the fucking stage, she agree to do it as she saw the actress enjoying the fuck. maybe penis in her pussy will bring more excitement than tongue she think.

as they start to undress their school uniform, ahmad was force to stop their act as his parents and brother will reach his home anytime. ahmad didnt check the clock how much time available bcos the studies already take up 3 and half hour. ahmad then ask ah mei to dress and pack up her belonging so ahmad can sent her to the bus stop.

before they parted, ah mei give ahmad a goodbye kiss at the cheek.
ah mei: mad, next time i want your penis inside my pussy.
ahmad: dont worry darling, i want to fuck you also but time not permissible. just now we start very late. next time i can fuck you.
ah mei: you naughty boy.

then ah mei went to the bus stop and depart back to her house which are not far from ahmad house. but the fucking session didnt come up early as they want. ahmad house were always occupied. ahmad and ah mei just have some heavy petting and caressing during this time.

at last the time has come after a month when ahmad parent have to go outstation for kenduri. ahmad quickly made an arrangement with ah mei. ah mei come to ahmad wearing a t-shirt and short pant. ahmad are very excited as he can fuck a girl for the first time.
as they enter the house ahmad quickly lock the door and close up the window.

ahmad: come on baby, i want you now darling.
ah mei: you horny boy, i also want it.
they start kissing and caressing for 2 minute before they start to undress them self.
for the first time ahmad see ah mei whole naked body. ah mei have small but perky breast with pink nipple. 32B the size are.

ah mei then hold ahmad penis and suck it. even though this is 2nd time she suck a penis but she already feel like a pro. fast suck at the gland with some deep throat. during the 1 month before this, ahmad alway lent ah mei blue video to watch and she learn from it how they do it. but this time ahmad were hanging there quite well bcos he already control his excitement.
Old 29-05-2011, 10:18 PM
Samster

after 5 minute, ah mei mouth was getting tired and she stopped the blowjob. ahmad then ask her to lay down on his back. ah mei knew what ahmad and straight away after laying down she spread her large apart and ask ahmad to lick her pussy. as ahmad were licking ah mei pussy, his tow other hand were caressing ah mei breast. ah mei pussy were oozing her love juice which were suck furiously by ahmad. during this time ah mei were mourning loudly after 10 minute ah mei reach her orgasm.

ah mei: now the time mad. fuck my pussy. i am your now.
ahmad: dont worry darling. i waited for this moment very long time. let fuck baby.

ahmad spread ah mei legs and position his erected and hard penis at the front of her pussy. slowly ahmad push her penis into ah mei pussy but found it a bit harder as she was a virgin. ah mei feel some pain but she keep urging ahmad to try to push harder. ahmad then push slowly little by little and suddenly put a strong push with unable his penis to breach ah mei pussy. ah mei were startled and feel some pain in her pussy. there were some blood which are oozing out from her pussy. ah mei wer push ahmad away and she crying as her virginity was broken. ahmad penis were covered which her blood but he seem not scared.

ah mei: mad is painful. my virginity is gone already.
ahmad: dont worry darling, all virgin got blood. i am lucky to be the your first men. after this you will feel shiok only.

ah mei seem togather herself already and she laid down and open her legs wide. without hesitation, ahmad put her penis infront of ah mei pussy and swiftly push his penis in. this time no problem for ahmad penis to penetrate ah mei pussy. ahmad start to pump in and out of ah mei pussy. slowly ah mei start to enjoying the fuck. after 2 minute ahmad ask ah mei to change position to cowgirl. ah mei start to humping ahmad slowly as this were her first time ml. after 2 minute of humping ah mei reach her first pussy orgasm. this orgasm were more intense and shiok than the clitoris orgasm. she feel her whole body shaking and weak. ahmad were almost reach his orgasm and he push ah mei up and down upon his penis. after 1 minute, ahmad feel his sperm want to exploding out from his penis. he push ah mei away and shoot his load out.
all the sperm landed on ahmad stomach. the intensity and the orgasm were to great for ahmad as he were drop dead tired. ah mei then come near ahmad and sleep at his side.

ah mei: whoah, your sperm so much ah. just now very shioklah. i never imagine sex is so good. next time we must do it often.
ahmad: must be shioklah, if not why couple like to do it. i love you darling.
ah mei: i love u 2.

ahmad and ah mei then went to the bathroom together to bath. there ahmad were soaping and caressing ah mei body and inturn ah mei was giving a hj to ahmad. after finish bath they dress up and ahmad sending ah mei home until the ah mei house bus stop. they made a promise to have sex when they got the line clear.

the next chapter will be on ah chong and ros.
Old 29-05-2011, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Wow....Shoick lor
Old 29-05-2011, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
Marowak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great more please
Old 31-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wsite2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: sexual awakening

nice stories more update
Old 31-05-2011, 08:17 PM
Samster

chong and ros have been a couple for 1 month but during this time they only holding hand together only. one day chong have this idea of inviting ros to his house for school revision together. ros hesitate as 2 of them only but chong assured her, he get ahmad and ah mei to join them. as last she agreed to it.
as the day come chong pick ros infront of her school and take bus to chong house. chong were staying in a bungalow with his parents and 2 elder sister. but they were not in and only come back from work at night only. chong prepare some light refreshment and drinks for their revision. they start their revision in studies room for about 1 hr when ahmad call chong he and ah mei cant come as they have some matter. this disappoint ros but actually a haven in disguise for chong as he plan some hanky panky with ros.

chong were holding ros hand and then suddenly steal a kiss to ros lips. this make ros startled and red face.

ros: chong, why you kiss me? its no good of you.
chong: ros, actually i want to kiss a long time ago but dont have chance.
ros: people will see us.
chong: where got people watch, their are only two of us. please can you kiss me ros.

ros reluectant to kiss chong but after some persuasion from chong she finally relented. so they start to kiss each other by the lips. from holding hand now they embraced each other body. the longer they kiss the more passionate it become.
from kissing by the lips they then proceed to frenching. then chong move his hand from ros waist to her breast and start to fondle it. but ros seem not pertubed by it and seem to enjoy it very much.then ros hand put her hand on chong crotch and she feel a bulge underneath the pants.

chong: ros, can i see your breast, please?
ros: er, cant not lah.
chong: please, can lah? you show me your breast i show you my dick.
ros: malu lah. you really want to see meh?
chong: of course what.
ros: you so naughty lah. i can show you but you dont tell other people, promised?
chong: ya.

ros then lift her school uniform up and chong can see that ros was wearing a white bra. then chong help her to untie her bras and take it away. for the first time chong see a real girl breast. normally he only watch breast from blue video only. ros have a round breast with light brown nipple and big aerola. it was about size 36B. slightly bigger then ah mei size 32B but her nipple are no as good looking then ah mei.
then chong undo his pants and take his suspender away showing and erect penis with a pinkish head. then chong take ros hand and put it to hold his penis. ros was quite amazed at the site of it as she only saw her younger bros penis before only which is short and unerect bcos.

chong: how my penis, is it big and long?
ros: it quite long and big lah. but why your penis so different from my bros one? my bros penis head is darker and the skin is shorter but your one is pink and your skin longer.
chong: i not circumcised one. surely the skin long mah. the head pink color i dont knowlah.
chong: ros you got very big breast lah for your age. other girl i saw are smaller.
ros: how do you know? you peek other people breast. you so naughty.

then chong guide ros hand up and down along his penis. this create a new sensation that chong never feel before. his hand grabs ros breast and fondle it. they two feel very shiok from it. after 3 minute chong reach his orgasm and shoot out his sperm.it landed on the floor and some of it stick to ros hand. ros was stunt and take her hand away from chong penis with some sperm sticking to her hand. she want to shake it off but it too sticky and gluey.

ros: ew, is it sperm. never imagine sperm like this. it sticky and smelly. chong can you get me some tissue. i want to wipe it off.
chong: ok.

chong then take some tissue for ros to wipe the sperm away. he wipe the sperm that fell to the floor and dump the tissue to toilet.

chong: i very shiok lah, is't very different from my own hand. your hand feel gentle and softer. now i want to repaid you by make you shiok.

chong then laid ros to the floor and he laid by ros side. he then grab ros breast and start to fondle it and twisting her nipple. chong then move his mouth to ros nipple and start to suck it and tongue it. left and right ros nipple were tickle and suck by chong. ros feel very shiok and she loosen her body up and not like when it start which stiff like wood.
her face to hot and her breathing heavily. she feel her pussy are letting out some juice and her panties become wet. unrealise to her she start moaning. seeing this chong then touch ros pussy and start to fondle it from outside with taking her panties away. ros also start to touching chong penis and shake it like just now. chong penis with go limp after the ejaculation just now start to harden and longer. chong are young only 16 year old, so his recovery are quite fast.

ros is moaning unashamely and she sweating all over body. after 15 minute she reach her orgasm. she panting and breath heavily and her body go limp. chong were able to withstand the hj as he just ejaculate not long ago. it take a long time for people to unload the second time. so they sleep side by side on the floor.

chong: ros, are you feeling shiok just now?
ros: ya, dont know what to said. cant describe it.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 15
chuckiedick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchuckiedick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got anymore story coming bro ?
Old 03-06-2011, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Late camper here bro, cheers ..................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 12-06-2011, 12:56 PM
Samster

sorry bros for long stop. stories continue..

after they rest for awhile, ros want to have bath and chong ask her to use his room bathroom. ros went to the bathroom and take a shower. ros ask chong to join her together for bath with chong agreed. they stand naked together and showering and soaping each other bodies. chong rubing ros breast and ros soaping up chong penis and shaking it. chong penis which limp just now seem got it power back and harden with ros stroking. ros then give a devilish smile and go down on her knee and put chong penis inside her mouth and suck it.

chong: i dont know you know to suck cock? where you learn it.
ros: from blue movie. i always stole my parent video and watch it. but this the first time i done it. it is ok. do you like it?
chong: i like it. this my first time my cock been suck. its very song.

after 3 minute ros stop sucking and stand up.

chong: can i fuck you ros? i want my penis inside your pussy.
ros: i want it. please do it slowly darling.

chong then aim his penis at ros pussy. they two are standing and facing each other. with the help of water chong are able to penetrate ros pussy without much effort.
chong the start slowly and then went faster. ros hold chong body and lock lips together.
ros were excited and give a loud moan with each chong thrusting. after 10 minute ros reach her orgasm for second time that day. but chong still continue pumping away as he still hasn't reach his orgasm.
Old 15-06-2011, 06:20 PM
Samster

only after another 10 minute chong reach his orgasm and spray his sperm on ros body.
chong then wash the sperm away from ros body and they hug each other. suddenly chong ask ros a question.

chong: ros, you not a virgin are you?
ros: ya, i lost it to my previous bf. that time never think of it, he just ask me do it with him and just agree bcos i love him. but after that he dump me. that bastard boy. will you dump me after this?
chong: i love you ros, i will not dump you bcos of this. somemore just know is my first fuck. consider i lost my virgin to you.
ros: right or not, you never fuck before, you very expert.
chong: i always watch blue video and learn from it mah.

after bath ros pack up and went home but before that she give chong a goodbye kiss on the lips. after that encounter they only have chance to do petting and kissing only.

one day chong and ahmad have some discussion for activities for the year end school holiday. ahmad ask chong to bring ros with him and join him with ah mei to go picnic at water fall.
Old 15-06-2011, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
nonoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha... didn't know such child-hood stories can be so captivating... more more more bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1