The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-07-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

say no to money faced
every kena, havent start, ask for tips.. where my tips.. i straight tell her tips for what?
no make up.. no dress up.. sleepy tired face.. room aircon not ON

u dare ask me for tips.. i rather tip the cleaner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oct80 View Post
Second to Senior AhKel. Also have her on the first day after my knock off as location favour me and lady provide massage

Attitude: no bad face just abit money minded
Communication: very basic english
Looks:+5yrs from advertise photo
Fig: newly enhanced.overall advertise photo plus 20%
Frencher: nope
Catbath: nothing to shout about.
Bj: Very short...technically bo power just go thru motions
Fj: not very tight just enough to make me cum
CIM: ask for tips so nvr proceed

Massage: I seriously have better one...again machiam going thru motion with bits of teasing

Left early as no point of staying til times up.
OKT: responsive no trouble. Only this time the lady fail to deliver at such price point(pocket pain)
Old 30-07-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Flowalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nana from Love Affair,
30 July 2022 Saturday

Second time booking with Love Affair, fast replies and good mannered.

Location: foot soldiers definitely have to walk quite a bit from the nearest train station. No check in required.

Room size is alright, has enough space for the session. 2 single sized bed so and also a small shower area.

My standards and taste is different from you, so take my fr with a grain of salt.

Looks : double eye lid, need to discount from photos but still pleasant looking enough.

Body: slim built, about 1.6m or slightly shorter. Has a tattoo on her back.

Boobs: natural, but not for big boobs lover. Possibly B cup.

Kiss: some light French

BJ: this part I feel that it can be better, it was very brief. Perhaps on my part I could've told her how I'd like it, I'm used to letting the girl do her thing her style.

Pussy: not shaven, but I like to paint so I just dove down.

FJ: Quite accommodating, moans are not very loud so no worries on being heard by other residents. Probably due to angle, missionary feels tighter for me. During cowgirl, she grinded back and forth quite aggressively though stamina is a bit lacking. Tries her best to please.

Gfe: Slightly more on the professional side, though I appreciate small gestures like touching and grabbing my arms during missionary and gently touching my face. After warming up, gfe was slightly higher. Moderate gfe, if I have to be strict about it since I always get bashed for scoring high.

Rtf: I'd like to try other girls

Remarks(if any): For a budget price, I can't ask for more.

DISCLAIMER : YMMV
Old 30-07-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 21
Casadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to all

Angie TheRengentLust

I got attracted by syt, and was thinking sure or not before I clicked the link. Wah! Look really young sia! First photo also damn cute. I went to double triple confirm with bro sk and he guarantee plus chop syt. Ok so I book single slot with option to extend double slot and want to slowly empty my gun. Ammo load and ready very long time already.

Open door, in my heart I think seibei chio. Small size also. Totally my kind of Xmm. Body full of tattoo. Look like those wild and party gal. I plan to tcss a bit then fast fast fuck her. But we got the chemistry and talk for 1 hour sia. Told me she use to work KTV and G club before.
No more time already and I faster extend one more slot.

Time to shower lo... she went to shower first alone then ask me go. Shy right? I like!

We made love I tell you bro. I finish 3 time and she finish 2 Times she tell me. Shiok to the max. Exactly like a gf to me. And she enjoy it.. very wet also. Before I go in already wet. She say I handsome. Wah enough enough... I cannot tahan anymore. Very good attitude and know how to serve. No horse run, this kind of service.

No need to rate. U want hot slim syt.. go for angie.

Enjoy while it last bro. She’s a damn hot syt.

Thanks bro SK.
Old 30-07-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 3
papanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p=21495206

FR (Maya) Club Friday.

2nd visit to CF
Maya is a nice friendly girl. Cute and lovely. Greeted me with a smile upon entering the room

As usual told her before hand what i wanted so it was very good.

Face : 7/10. 75% same like photos.
Body : 8/10. not very tall, she is not very slim and has good meat in the right areas.(the ass)
Boobs : 7/10. Natural B, not for boobs love
BBBJ : 8/10. She is still green but trying hard to give her best. Not the best bbbj i had, but still consider ok
French : 7/10 Can french
FJ : 8/10 Can tell she is the kind that likes slow sex with feel but also show some wild side at certain point. No KY needed and she knows her part well. Her actions and feelings come out naturally and can make you all sexed up and high. She gets very high when you go in deep. Utilised my 2 shots with her.
GFE : 8/10 limited english can communicate. (if cannot use google translate)
Old 30-07-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
GreenTea9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Honey -Babyface
Location-Jxxxx Bxxxx area
Honey -Babyface
Looks - 8.5 with makeup
Body - 6.5 but. D cup with C section done before. Have a toddler in Thailand 🇹🇭 curvy figure . Pussy shaven
BBBJ- 9.5 will give eye contact and it's a long blowjob and Dan DT
Room-5.5 shared toilet 🚽 small toilet, barely able to fit 2 pax.No mirror in room.
- GFE - 8 with French and massage in between shots

Damage- 230 with 2 shots

Looks - 8.5 with makeup
Body - 6.5 but. D cup with C section done before. Have a toddler in Thailand 🇹🇭 curvy figure . Pussy shaven
BBBJ- 9.5 will give eye contact and it's a long blowjob and Dan DT
Room-5.5 shared toilet 🚽 small toilet, barely able to fit 2 pax.No mirror in room.
- GFE - 8 with French and massage in between shots

Damage- 230 with 2 shots
Old 30-07-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
sloth12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to find kitty from GC

Name: Kitty
Date: July 29th
Shave : Yes(abit of stubble)
French: Yes very enthusiastic Frenching
Looks: 8/10
Body : 7/10 small natural not for big boob lovers
Cim: nvr try
DT: 8/10 she will go hands free for a while
Service : 9/10
Overall : 8/10

👇🏻ADDITIONAL REMARKS👇🏻

Decent good service girls only cons is that slight cig smell so if u are sensitive pls note and let okt know. Okt super friendly and give guarantee if diff from pic can reject. Thumbs up. Went up door open really 90% like pic. Nice fair gal good to chat with and 0 usage of hp. Spend time cuddle with her and very attentive.
Old 30-07-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
humsupchiong is one of the Best!humsupchiong is one of the Best!humsupchiong is one of the Best!

Kelly- Hooker's club

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=892165

Location- B area, ample parking, not very good for foot soldiers though.
Looks- Truth to be told, when Kelly first opened the door, Im not very sure if her look is for me as her makeup is abit caked. However, when she has a smile that could brighten your day and it grows on you. Not for syt lovers though as shes milf category. Similar to first and second pic.
Body- small fuckable size, nice man made tits. tight body for action pack fucking.

Service started with some sop showering, which she serviced me like im king maha vajiralongkock, washing me down and giving my little prince a nice soup lather.

felt abit mechanical at first and i thought this would be some mechanical fuck. god i was wrong when she got down to business and licked my nipples. she got all nasty and gave my body a good lick down, occasionally pausing to suck on the skin (no marks though).

then she started on my growing dick head and licked it like a nice lollipop. as she licked it, she looked at me, smiled sweetly and asked "chop mai"? i didnt answer and pressed her head down to carry on.

feeling like im gonna cum soon with her hardworking slurping action, i told her to lie down so that i can play with her body. she was wearing some tranlucent night gown with a g string that got me all steamy. i started by licking her nips and moving my fingers around her pussy. boy this girl is sure horny, i didnt even touch much but her pussy got all wet and she forced her lips into mine, giving me one of the deepest french i had.

i think after that she abit buay tahan already, she pushed me down and asked me "i want to sex you long time", "if you cum too soon i will kill you". Chee bye, i felt like i was paying money to service her. she started climbing on top of me and gyrating her hips as if shes possessed by the sex god from hell. then she tried some position that i havent tried before but hard to explain, where i opened my legs wide and she cowgirl me with her legs together. Almost like how a guy would fuck a girl- girls legs spread out and guys legs somehow together

then she started pile driving me...i felt i was really getting fucked. and i can tell shes enjoying it and not faking it as her lower back was quivering, and shes rolling her eyes like a possessed woman on heat.

obviously i didnt last long at such a novel experience. came in less than 5 mins. luckily i had 2 shots...but im too lazy to write more on the second one..but the jist is, its as action packed as the first...

All in all, Kelly looks like that milf neighbour that always smiles at you, offering you cakes, the sort you want to ravage here when her husband is not around hehehe
Old 30-07-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 3
Nick0987 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNick0987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

AREA 地区 : SG G Area
Name 名字 : BP jojo
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 7.5 / 10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 24 still studying, showed me her photo.
Body 身材 : Curvy but not fat
Boobs 胸部 : Natural B-C
Kissing 接吻 : 9 / 10 can DFK
Catbath 全身漫游 : 7 / 10
BBBJ 无套口交 : 8 / 10 can be a bit longer
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : NA
FJ 爱爱 : 8 / 10
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/ 10
Massage 按摩 : NA

Overall Experience 整体 : 8 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
Register and go up to room. She open the door in a sexy nightie, really cute girl. Her skin is soft and natural boobs really nice to grab. Start with missionary and scissors. After i ask her to ride me, wow, she amaze me, she can really ride but the time could be a bit longer. Finish in missionary because she dont like doggy. Need google translate to communicate. Very fun girl to be with, full of smiles and can joke with u. Like a gf u havent seen for a long time. Second shot, i opt for HJ because i am a bit tired, and she was very skillful also. First time i try that my second shot ended so fast.

Date / 日期 : 30/07/2022
Old 30-07-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried those 250/2 can share FR? (From legit bro pls)

Is it golden pussy or wat? can piak 4 girls at GL / piak 2 PRC girls leh
Old 30-07-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
superman0011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboiboi View Post
Anyone tried those 250/2 can share FR? (From legit bro pls)

Is it golden pussy or wat? can piak 4 girls at GL / piak 2 PRC girls leh
Bro every experience differs one leh , doesn't mean 250 means better
Old 30-07-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 6
mao9999 is a name known to allmao9999 is a name known to allmao9999 is a name known to allmao9999 is a name known to allmao9999 is a name known to allmao9999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wan90Wan View Post
Money From Empire 6969 Booking On 27-07-2022 1am

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=890322

Once open door was greeted by this petite young girl and brought me into the room

Shower together and she was quiet but keep smiling

Her body is great and her body is those type that I like (becos later I sure carry up and bonk)

Her service is great and once hit her horny button.. She suddenly changed into another open.. Damn wild and keep hugging me tide and don't want me to stop..

Kiss deep with tongue and wet.. Damn shiok same fucking when young time lol..

Cuddle me and ask me whether I want 2md shot.. But I opp for massage and she did a great job too

Left a happy man and the damage is damn worth.. Will soon rtf her for sure
luckily went to book her instead, was hesitating dunno which lady to book yesterday. haha! thanks for the info!
Old 30-07-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
sisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to behold

Ammy - BF

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=892083&highlight=ammy

Looks - very pretty quite chai.

Body - slender slim body, hour glass figure but also petite, when she strip instant got hard on.

Frenching - passionate

BBBJ - use her tongue and mouth to explore everywhere. She looks so sexy while having my cock in her mouth.

FJ - accommodating, her forte is definitely cow girl. Can ride me non stop.

Gfe- friendly

Rtf - why not

Tks bro for arrangement
Old 30-07-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Squirrter is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=891811&highlight=jeep

Jeep - lust

Looks : 8 very appealing charming lady

Body: 9 killer tight bod

Boobs: natural soft and real

Pussy: shaved

BBBJ: 8.5 decent BBBJ know how to use her tongue and play with the head and firm stroking movements

FJ: 9 great work out session both of us were left breathless.

Rtf: maybe
Old 30-07-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 19
naga888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaga888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaga888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaga888 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on TFUN (TheRengentLust)

A nice and sweet lady

Looks: about 80 percent from pics, young, wild, naughty and horny 7/10.

Boobs: medium size and quite handful..7/10

Body: some tattoos, petite and consider fair for thai .7/10

Attitude: hardworking and willing to please.. 7/10

Pussy: allow to paint, no smell, trimmed, small tight and wet..8/10

Bbbj: very good . Good suction. Gives a horny look while doing it.. 8/10

Fj: good with lot of position and very accommodating..7/10

GFE: very friendly.. 7/10

Thanks bro SK. Very patient and cool.
Old 30-07-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
justwannabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BEE from Thaipoison

Bro Ez as usual was fast and efficient when booking.

Look: 10/10, same as picture just than abit more to the tanned side

Location: 10/10 easily accessible by bus and there is quite a number of parking lots

Body: 10/10 average height with nice sexy boobs. Easy to grab but not for boobs lovers

Bbbj: 10/10 this is the part that turn me on. Her skills is next level till need to stop... if not waste 1 bullet

Fj: warm & wet. Doesn't mind doing different position. Her moan is the killer, the harder you bang the louder she moan... totally cannot resist.

Overall: had a great session, Bee know how to speak basic english with little google translation. She will give you the GFE between breaks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1