The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 22
bastard88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybastard88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Visiting 2 different MLs in single day

might be a silly question…
but any bros here do visit 2 different MLs in the same day.. for whatever reason that may be?
Old 03-03-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 3
Psyduckkk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPsyduckkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Visiting 2 different MLs in single day

Of cos haha
Yesterday only, I visited my queue MX for a good 1 hour session. Lots of kissing and painting. Can’t hold anymore and cap on to release in her. Then after that I started to miss MM and just when I left I texted MM to book at night.
And saw mm at her place for second round. MM’s bbbj is top class. But she put in effort and I toook like 20 mins before releasing haha cos shag alr. Then came down and eat some Vietnam noodles and saw more MLs outside the street. Damn good to meet 2 in a day
Old 03-03-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
krago888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still need what reason, blue balls, must song song, JUST DO IT. YOLO
Old 03-03-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6977 / Power: 17
tropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond repute

If Vit M permitted. Why not.. haha
Old 03-03-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light

Tried a new ML and didn’t get GQ, then go for a sure hit thereafter. Happens all the time!
Old 03-03-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Some days I keep hunting new ones. Found a few good regulars to cycle around then I stop.
Old 03-03-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried once visited 2 MLs back to back too. it was at night and was feeling very horny. i remember the 2nd ML was looking quite surprise when i stepped into her place.
Old 03-03-2022, 10:39 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

This is normal. Used to do that.

When i was younger, i even tried sex marathon. More find one, afternoon find one, night find one. Even tried overnight tarma but all that was for an experience.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-03-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 798 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Go for 1 hour clean good massage, then follow by another one for fun time (piano massage or only massage another 30 minutes anyway)

Think this is quite common practice.
Old 03-03-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Go for 1 hour clean good massage, then follow by another one for fun time (piano massage or only massage another 30 minutes anyway)

Think this is quite common practice.
same here. usually go for clean then dirty
Old 03-03-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
blondbecks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
same here. usually go for clean then dirty
tried same ML twice in a day. ( ml surprised and charge me second time w small discount! lol)
Old 03-03-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
8898108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes. sometimes you happily went to try a new ml and think that you can get a good release but end up they only cocktease you and refuse to pop GQ. lan lan have to find another ml to release it.
I bet many bros will have similar experiences
Old 03-03-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Normal lah... Too much time, $$ and S....haha
Old 03-03-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold

1st time try new ML

if not satisfy
go 2nd with my regular
---------------------------
Old 03-03-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
RockyAdrian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had a really good rub at upper Thompson, blue balls with no GQ, decided self released in toilet, went to next outlet piano with hj. Can feel balls dry up after that
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1