The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 1
Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Why was my post enquiring on the 3 local MLs deleted?

If anyone knows, please PM to enlighten me. Thanks.
Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbgame View Post
Concur concur concur.

MR for ML Baozi (38D) SLG.

Tldr; can go if keen to fondle/hug a natural 38D bbsyt. Rest of service are in vanilla condition.

My experience as follow:
Living room is reeked… with all the towels drying indoor due to rainy weather… so smell beware.

SYT, definitely vanilla max. Received vanilla sop. Looks better in person than in photos. I like her look. Did a relaxing massage with good strength and some elbow kneading. Semi-nude, with a pair of natural 38D, and sensitive nipples that harden upon every fondle. Hj has no pattern but is sincere and accommodating and lasts over 30mins without complaint. Some gfe after chat, flirt, hug. Can chat quite a bit, showing me some of her travel photos. Bubbly person when open up. Overall, new and green, and very conservative on playability. Rtm? Might be worth waiting a few months for her to get seasoned before considering.

FAQ. What is vanilla sop? (imo) namely simple massage, semi-nude with no pattern hj, restrictive (no zhut, no kiss, no rub, no boobjob, no blowjob, no topup), a time watcher.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/bao-zi-massage/
@ derrickboy
First look w/o makeup (1st customer of the day) gave me a little shock, looks like your avatar. Haha Go see her video at slg.

But after makeup, she becum a pretty syt.
Agree with above, looks better than photos, can flirt, but sensual so green.

* Be extra careful of the steps in the bathroom *

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Lixf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaorenwuX View Post
I can attest to this. She really quite pretty. 白白嫩嫩。
I will second the statement. She is not a landmine.
Old Today, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
xxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Many of the targeted condo units have been recycled to new MLs/FLs after some time. There are simply inadequate condo units available for rent around. This timing of AV action seems to be an annual affair for the past 3-4 years easily. XTT, the hot infamous FL, was caught at end Apr and deported on May 9. One ML was unceremoniously shamed in court, when caught in very early May during CB period, fined and deported in early June. Was told by an ML who received a white card that someone with a valid hp number called her and when she opened the door she was caught. When there is AV action in a particular area, it can be swept clean. But they always leave a remnant so that this pleasure trade can resume in a small non-threatening way.
Just wondering how the owner can recycle their unit for another ML/FL after getting caught. I thought sure kenna jialat jialat one 😂 otherwise all the condo owner fighting to rent out to vice activities, so easy money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1