The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2005, 04:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about HIV

not talking about u la.. dont be so sentitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longthickrod76
I din cheong uncap lah. The freaking condom bursted. Durex somemore.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 05-05-2005, 04:39 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

try here..

http://www.exporters.sg/showroom_ite...id=20596&v=rec

Quote:
Originally Posted by PASSIONAETE04
Bro, if i remember correctly, some time ago MOH ever mentioned about bringing in HIV test kits for individual testing, How true is this ?
Is there such instant test kit available in the market ? both local or oversea ?

Old 14-05-2005, 08:35 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
jonah11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, need some advice and help but definitely I will be going for blood test at 1 month, 3 months and 6 months period. I went to a health centre and visited a gal. We had some foreplay and in the midst, she threw her wet underwear at my face. Uneasy with the wetness, I quickly swept away. She attempted it again and threw her wet underwear at my face and I swept away again. Then the gal told me my pimple is my face was bleeding and there was also a bleeding ulcer. She used tissue paper to wipe away my blood. I later question the gal and she said the wetness is because she went to the toilet and after urinating she used water to clean her private parts. But supposing the wetness is vaginal fluids and she is HIV positive, guess I am at risk of HIV transmission. Please advise. Thanks!
Old 14-05-2005, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
bonker80 is Cool - loads of Potential

HIV is a fragile virus and does not survive in the air for long furthermore, if she has mixed her fluids with water, the risk is even lower. I would not consider you to be at any risk at all. But a test will be good to set your mind at ease. Next time, throw your underwear at her instead.
Old 14-05-2005, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

If a person go for anonymous testing at DSC .If he is HIV +ve.
Will the info of the person be confidential?
Will they report to MOM,CDC & family member?

Please advice.Thanks
Old 14-05-2005, 06:24 PM

u should be 99% safe.. dont worry too much..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah11
Hi guys, need some advice and help but definitely I will be going for blood test at 1 month, 3 months and 6 months period.

Old 16-05-2005, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ComingNow is Cool - loads of Potential

Guys,

Sorry to post, but really don't know what else to do. Sent an e-mail to AFA, but no reply yet.

4 weeks back, had a BBBJ from a girl I know from the MIRC, no FJ, just BBBJ. Now, freaking worried about HIV, have been reading up on all the symptoms for HIV, and thus far, only got a white spot in the mouth, don't know whether significant.

Been reading that usually takes 3 months before a test can be accurate, but I am really worried sick.... since it is already 1 month, should I go for the screening? Really need it to ease my very troubled mind.....

sorry to intrude again bros... just very worried.
Old 16-05-2005, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ComingNow is Cool - loads of Potential

Brothers,

sorry for intruding, but really feel very worried now.

4 weeks back, I had a BBBJ from a girl that I met on MIRC. Status unknown... just come and go kind.

Now, after reading all the info on HIV, really feel very very worried. Thus far, I have read all the symptoms on HIV, and I got a white spot on my lip, not sure whether it is significant.

Really feel very regretful... sigh... wonder whether I should go for the screening as now it is only 1 month? Read that it will only be accurate after 3 months right? Don't know what to do now......

Sorry bros... really worried.
Old 24-05-2005, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
jonah11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It have been very unfortunate to encounter 2 incidents in 2 weeks and this is my second incident which I am very worried. Went to a HC and massaged by a gal. She took off her underwear and placed in on my face directly above my nose. Damn it was so smelly and it was a bit wet. And then she sat on my face and her vagina was directly above my nose and again it was so smelly. All these happened for about 30 to 45 minutes. Now I am worried about the risk of HIV transmission. I really may have to go for blood test at 1 mth, 3 mth and 6 mth period.

Bros, I know this sounds a bit silly and stupid. However, please advice! Thanks!
Old 24-05-2005, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold

ha ha,bro jonah, ur message very funny, especially the "smelly pussy", which last time i also encounter, ke ke, for me i like to stick my face onto a sexy butt, sometime encounter "smelly asshole" , bro, don't worry la, no way for u to get this deadly disease in such situation, but anyway it's good for u to go for a check, not for tis encounter but for ur cheong days, nice day.
Old 17-07-2005, 05:37 PM

Some update on HIV... not too sure if this is true...

According to Robert Short, an Australian academic ,Lemon juice has amazing powers to prevent HIV and as a contraceptive to kill sperm in 30 seconds.

He is Robert Short ,is a fellow in the department of obstetrics and gynaecology at the Royal Women's Hospital at the University of Melbourne.

His observation:-

The effects of 10 percent lemon juice on HIV in culture is that it kills the virus very quickly.

Concentration of 20 percent lemon juice in a fresh human ejaculate irreversibly immobilizes 100 percent of spermatozoa in less than 30 seconds.

It would be necessary to use only about 1ml of lemon juice in the vagina to inactivate HIV and sperm.

Neat lemon juice applied to the vagina, or the penis and foreskin is not in any way painful to the user if no lesions are present.

Lemon juice might also be very useful for post-coital washing of the penis, particularly the foreskin, to protect men from HIV infection. If lemons are in short supply, lime juice would be a good alternative.

Old 17-07-2005, 05:55 PM

Hopes rise for AIDS vaccine breakthrough
old news July 2002.. no update since then

An American pharmaceutical company has said that it may be able to produce a vaccine against AIDS within five years, and not ten as previously thought.

The company, VaxGen, is due to announce the findings of its research this afternoon at an international AIDS conference in Barcelona.

In another development, the Swiss firm, Roche, in partnership with an American company, said that they have produced a drug that attacks the HIV virus before it gets into human cells, not after. That drug could be available next year.

But Seth Barclay, President of the International AIDS Vaccine Initiative, which promotes research into the illness, said that it would be some time before the treatment was readily obtainable.

There have been calls at the 14th International AIDS Conference for the disease to be put at the top of political agendas around the world.

The head of the United Nations agency set up to combat AIDS, Dr Peter Piot, earlier said that leaders who did not take the fight against the disease seriously should be put out of office.

Link over here

http://www.rte.ie/news/2002/0708/aids.html

Old 28-07-2005, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

It been month after I cheong the last girl, recently I found the outer skin of the pennis tat is cut, like abbrassion. But My pennis did not feel any itche or pain. Is this a sign of STD, any bros encounter before, pls advise, kind of worries.

Thanks
Old 03-08-2005, 02:31 PM

bros who are interested in the reply....the follow up is here...

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=40791

maybe sam would like to merge the threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by matureguy_sg
I found the outer skin of the pennis tat is cut, like abbrassion. But My pennis before, pls advise, kind of worries.
Thanks

Old 13-08-2005, 12:34 PM

Here are some laws on INFECTIOUS DISEASES

INFECTIOUS DISEASES ACT (CHAPTER 137)

CONTROL OF AIDS AND HIV INFECTION
Person with AIDS or HIV Infection to undergo counselling, etc

22. -(1) The Director may require any person who has been diagnosed as having AIDS or HIV Infection -

(a) to undergo counselling by a registered medical practitioner; and

(b) to comply with such precautions and safety measures as may be specified by the Director.

(2) Any person who fails or refuses to comply with subsection (1) shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $10,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or to both.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1