The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 27-11-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramal View Post
FR for Mistress Scarlett:

I’m new to BDSM and the posts here and other forums gave me the courage to contact Mistress Scarlett and organise a session. In real life, she is a very attractive and warm person. We spent sufficient time to go through the basics since I’m a beginner. She addressed all my concerns and gave me lot of confidence that she has the right skills and attitude to introduce me to this new world.

In session, the biggest change is for me to let go of myself and simply seek to serve Mistress Scarlett. It’s not an easy change but she knew exactly what to do to take me into that. Having the right mindset is the most important thing and she was excellent in making it easy for me.

Since this was my first session she was probably extra nice to me. I had fun serving her and she made me want to please her in whatever way I can.
Next part I was tied up and it was evident that Mistress Scarlett was very skilled with her ropes. When she was tying me up all I could think was that the rope was so rough that it must hurt her hands! I knew by that stage that she totally owned me! At that time I accidentally slipped out of my “sub” mind and smiled about the fun and interesting encounter I was having – uh oh, shouldn’t have done that! The smile was caught by Mistress Scarlett and a few slaps were the result. Then again, she had the skills to be a real Mistress and I still feel that I truly deserved it and she was just being fair!

Overall I had a really great time. I couldn’t have asked for more for a Mistress to gently introduce me into DBSM. So for those who’re new I would highly recommend letting Mistress Scarlett be the one to take you through this journey. For those who are experienced I guess the previous posts would have told you what you need to know.

I can’t wait to see Mistress Scarlett again.
Good FR bro. I'm starting to miss her. Agree with you that she is a nice and warm lady in person ie. before switching to bdsm mode. She still 'owes' me her pee
Old 28-11-2014, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
FootboyD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry to ask again, but which mistress in your own experience would you recommend, when it comes to foot gagging? I have tried a few good ones, but no one was as good and hardcore as the ones you see in those Brazil videos. I mean, like really merciless until you throw.

The best ones were Thaidomina (nurie) and in Japan mistress Rammy from Sweet devil, but still too soft.

Any recommendations?

Footboy D

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootboyD View Post
Sorry haha I was quoting from another post.
A bro was talking about mistress Nikki, formerly Thai domina.

www.mistressnikki.com

She is freelance now. Working in Bkk. OMG you guys gotta try her. If you ask her to push your limits, she will.

I said I wanna try foot gagging, like you see it in those Brazil videos and she did. No mercy. Very good looking and cute feet too.
Old 28-11-2014, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootboyD View Post
Sorry to ask again, but which mistress in your own experience would you recommend, when it comes to foot gagging? I have tried a few good ones, but no one was as good and hardcore as the ones you see in those Brazil videos. I mean, like really merciless until you throw.

The best ones were Thaidomina (nurie) and in Japan mistress Rammy from Sweet devil, but still too soft.

Any recommendations?

Footboy D
For foot gagging I think you can try Mistress Annya. I.have never tried her before but I asked her before if she can do foot gagging deep inside until i surrender, she said she is good at it.

Another one is Miss Keiko. Hope she still here in SG. Last time (my second last session) I requested her to gag me mercilessly and she did. I CANNOT EVEN BREATH WHEN SHE GAGGED ME. GAGGED FOR A MINUTE EACH TIME. feel so full and everytime like throwing sensation. Very good.
Old 28-11-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
staxtics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations for foot fetish sessions? Not really into bdsm but just want a pure foot fetish session, and will be better if the person can speak English as i can't speak Mandarin.
Old 29-11-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bro's,

I think in the last couple of weeks this forum has livened up a bit, which is a good thing. It's interesting to see some of the thai dommes coming into town. I might have to check one or two of them out

There is an interesting comment on Goddess Katya's blog here. Goddess Katya believes that she may be the tallest dominatrix in Asia.

I think she is taller than Sayako which is saying something.

Does anyone know of a domme in Asia who is 180cm or more in height? I salivate every time when I recall my session with Katya.

B 'n' Y
Old 29-11-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Which country Goddess Katya comes from?
She is 180 in heels. So. Her real height might be 1.70 or so.....or around that.....

QUOTE=blacknyellow;12210789]Dear bro's,

I think in the last couple of weeks this forum has livened up a bit, which is a good thing. It's interesting to see some of the thai dommes coming into town. I might have to check one or two of them out

There is an interesting comment on Goddess Katya's blog here. Goddess Katya believes that she may be the tallest dominatrix in Asia.

Does anyone know of a domme in Asia who is 180cm or more in height? I salivate every time when I recall my session with Katya.

B 'n' Y[/QUOTE]
Old 29-11-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sayako is 180cm or 5 feet 11 inches before she puts her heels on
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
She is 180 in heels. So. Her real height might be 1.70 or so.....or around that.....

B 'n' Y
[/QUOTE]
Old 30-11-2014, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
yahiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one knows any hc where got provide sm service?
Old 30-11-2014, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:

B 'n' Y
[/QUOTE]

Goddess Katya is 180cm WITHOUT heels. I think she has higher heels than Sayako.

Next time I have a session I will bring my measuring tape for verification.

B 'n' Y
Old 30-11-2014, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

B 'n' Y[/QUOTE]

I am based in the Lion City of Singapore and lived here for a number of years. With My stiletto boots, I stand at a height of more than 180cm.

Above, her posting in collarspace......it's clearly mentioned that she is 180 in her heels.
Old 30-11-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

B 'n' Y
I am based in the Lion City of Singapore and lived here for a number of years. With My stiletto boots, I stand at a height of more than 180cm.

Above, her posting in collarspace......it's clearly mentioned that she is 180 in her heels.[/QUOTE]

She's now changed it to 185cm. Aunty Kate is a very competitive lady
Old 01-12-2014, 05:01 AM
Samster

She's now changed it to 185cm. Aunty Kate is a very competitive lady

The Lord has spoken (again)

B 'n' Y
Old 01-12-2014, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
She's now changed it to 185cm. Aunty Kate is a very pcompetitive lady

The Lord has spoken (again)

B 'n' Y
What's that supposed to mean?
Btw, she forgot to change the height here
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...gapore/3242242
Old 01-12-2014, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mistress Porsha is back in town for a week.
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4784221938.html

I have never met her (she once overslept for our morning appointment) but have heard she is ok. I think there have been reviews here but a while back.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
Mistress Porsha is back in town for a week.
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4784221938.html

I have never met her (she once overslept for our morning appointment) but have heard she is ok. I think there have been reviews here but a while back.
Yup, I had the same experience a couple of years back trying to arrange a session with her. Dropped her a reply via craigslist and she only replied days later when she was leaving. I dunno, maybe she only entertains regulars who already have her contact. Coz craigslist is a really sucky way of finding new business, i feel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1