The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2009, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
LustF_ck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lust, Lust, Lust. {Story}

After reading so many stories I decided to share my own. Am new to Sammyboy Forums (not really since I read so much xD) so please dont scold me or anything ><. Changed names except my own.

Part 1

A few weeks ago, I just got a job interview at a local company. When I went for the interview, I was told to wait at the receptions as the interview-er (Naomi) had gone for her lunch break (or toilet I cant remember).

I was waiting around the receptions and then Naomi stepped in. My first comments on her was she was damn fucking hot. Her tight black skirt reached just above her knees and there was a slit at the sides, showing off her smooth and slender creamy legs. Just looking at her legs made me hard.

As I glanced up I nearly nosebled. She was wearing those satin-ish kind of white blouse. Through it I could clearly see a black bra. And further more it only covered half of her breasts. The temperature was rising and I got a full hardon.

She had a real sweet face, if you saw her you'd probably want to fuck this beauty too. Her black hair reached down till around her breasts and I could see it was really smooth.

I heard the receptionist go *tsk* under her breath. She was probably jealous she was a far cry from this beauty.

"Oh hi you must be Sean right? Come on in." Her voice was also real sweet and could make your knee weak. I could already imagine her moaning as I fucked her!

I walked into her office and she sat down.

"Go on, sit." She signalled to the chair as she crossed her legs. Her tight black skirt hitched up as she crossed her legs and as I gazed in, hoping to gaze upon her vagina, she swivelled her chair around and dug for some files. Through the back of her blouse, her black bra was clear as ever and I could see the hook. I started imagining unhooking the bra as I massaged her C-cups. I started stroking my hard penis as she dug for her files. Was really getting horny already.

After the interview, I got excepted and she showed me to my table. I was lusting for Naomi already. I excused myself and went to the toilet, masturbating. It felt real good, all that cum spilling out. But I wanted that cum to spill out in her, or at least on her. Lusting for her, I went back to my table.

Part 1 End

To be continued-
Old 29-10-2009, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 16
Taihao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTaihao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Lust, Lust, Lust. {Story}

Lusty... more lusty please.
Old 29-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

At leaset got here bfore bro AD69.. haha
Old 29-10-2009, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
justdarren81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

heh naomi liu? ;p

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustF_ck View Post
After reading so many stories I decided to share my own. Am new to Sammyboy Forums (not really since I read so much xD) so please dont scold me or anything ><. Changed names except my own.

Part 1

A few weeks ago, I just got a job interview at a local company. When I went for the interview, I was told to wait at the receptions as the interview-er (Naomi) had gone for her lunch break (or toilet I cant remember).

I was waiting around the receptions and then Naomi stepped in. My first comments on her was she was damn fucking hot. Her tight black skirt reached just above her knees and there was a slit at the sides, showing off her smooth and slender creamy legs. Just looking at her legs made me hard.

As I glanced up I nearly nosebled. She was wearing those satin-ish kind of white blouse. Through it I could clearly see a black bra. And further more it only covered half of her breasts. The temperature was rising and I got a full hardon.

She had a real sweet face, if you saw her you'd probably want to fuck this beauty too. Her black hair reached down till around her breasts and I could see it was really smooth.

I heard the receptionist go *tsk* under her breath. She was probably jealous she was a far cry from this beauty.

"Oh hi you must be Sean right? Come on in." Her voice was also real sweet and could make your knee weak. I could already imagine her moaning as I fucked her!

I walked into her office and she sat down.

"Go on, sit." She signalled to the chair as she crossed her legs. Her tight black skirt hitched up as she crossed her legs and as I gazed in, hoping to gaze upon her vagina, she swivelled her chair around and dug for some files. Through the back of her blouse, her black bra was clear as ever and I could see the hook. I started imagining unhooking the bra as I massaged her C-cups. I started stroking my hard penis as she dug for her files. Was really getting horny already.

After the interview, I got excepted and she showed me to my table. I was lusting for Naomi already. I excused myself and went to the toilet, masturbating. It felt real good, all that cum spilling out. But I wanted that cum to spill out in her, or at least on her. Lusting for her, I went back to my table.

Part 1 End

To be continued-
Old 29-10-2009, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
falconboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
At leaset got here bfore bro AD69.. haha
Me too. Maybe today we can kena toto.
Old 29-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
eileenlow is Cool - loads of Potential

btw rarely companies tell u where u sit straight after ur interview leh.. haha got tell u on the spotone? wad company?!!
Old 29-10-2009, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
cumfast is a Helpful and Caring Samstercumfast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hired on the spot with a table for you. How lucky.
Old 29-10-2009, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lust, Lust, Lust. {Story}

Camping for part 2.....
Old 29-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!

I supply nasi lemak while we camp here
Old 29-10-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

Good post bro. Waiting for more.
Old 30-10-2009, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Superspeed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story & camping for more here.
Old 30-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

Setting up tent

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 30-10-2009, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
Roman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud of

Parking here for more
Old 30-10-2009, 03:48 PM
Samster

@bigmannow
Does AD69 reply first lots of times? Sorry dont really know ...

@justdarren81
No lah but she also v. hot xD

@eileenlow
Private info ._.

@cumfast
Thanks?

@sextoy.com.sg
I got nasilemak anot?

@all the rest
Thanks for replying and not flaming a newb like me
Old 30-10-2009, 04:54 PM
Samster

Ok I'll continue the story now. Still under moderation so unfortunately I have to wait for my posts to be moderated ];

Part 2

As the days progressed, I realised Naomi rarely wore dresses. She would normally wear a white blouse and a tight black skirt. Nearly daily, through her white blouse, I'd see a black or pink bra clearly.

I masturbated often after knowing Naomi, imagining cupping her breasts and licking her nipples, making her cum and moan made me really horny.

I ran into Naomi alot and we often went to lunch with a bunch of other colleagues. Once or twice, I'd be alone with her in the lounge area and we would chat about work. As I got to know her better, I found out she was single and still pure.

After finding out she was still pure, I masturbated more, with a new thought in mine: Fucking her as her cum, mixed with virginity blood flowed out.

At work, Naomi would ask me to her office and when she crossed her legs, she seemed more than willing to reveal more than just her slender legs to me. Not that I minded it cus it just gave me more cum for thought.

I grew closer to Naomi day by day and the chance to see her naked splendour finally arised, tho’ sadly she didn’t want the real deal yet. One of my female colleagues was getting married (let’s rename her Cheryl) and she invited the whole office. Naomi gave her 2week’s of leave for her honeymoon that wouldn’t be counted for in the total number of leaves you could take. Cheryl was delighted and booked an extra hotel room for Naomi in appreciation.

Naomi asked me to help pick out a gown/dress for her. As she fitted on many gowns/dresses, I gave my opinion on all of them. Finally, she tried on a dress that showed off her breasts (and from the cleavage alone, I could tell her breasts were real smooth and creamy and I had more cum for thought). The dress reached above her knees, showing off her legs. I told her it was perfect (tho’ I could tell she was abit shy, knowing she was showing off so much, but if only she knew she showed me more…).

The wedding day was drawing near as Naomi went for some last minute shopping, for clear-strap bras, wedding gifts and more. She invited me along with her and when she was in the changing room, trying on bras, I’d get a hardon imagining her upper body naked.

Part 2 End

To be continued...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1