The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2009, 11:43 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thailord View Post
Wow....I guess that you must one of the veteran that have gone through the "golden years" like bro playman, etct88 and a few more that I have read over here....please please tell us abut it like down memory lane!
Hahahahah I didn't know that there are so many people here that had experienced the "golden Years"....!
Old 31-12-2009, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Hahahahah I didn't know that there are so many people here that had experienced the "golden Years"....!
Another Golden Boy?.......
Old 31-12-2009, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thailord View Post
Wow....I guess that you must one of the veteran that have gone through the "golden years" like bro playman, etct88 and a few more that I have read over here....please please tell us abut it like down memory lane!
i guess i must admit i am a veteran....heehee
those were the days
i dont think its nice to post my cheong days here
maybe i should open a thread about
LIFE IN HAADYAI ... THOSE WERE THE DAYS
do you think so?
Old 31-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes...those ..yesteryears....passed so fast. Where the interhotel n inter discos were the craze... Oliver massage and the farms nearby....the loveholes were selling for 250bahts till 350baths....tuk tuk 5 bahts....those were the days of yesteryear......
Old 31-12-2009, 07:09 PM
Samster

JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

locals only pays 4 bahts for tuk tuk rides during the 70s
for gals...standard price is 350 bahts
but if you are regular or without tuk tuk driver comission
its only 280 to 300 bahts
i learnt that the gal only took 120....boss took 180
yes..discos are very popular during that time
all using live bands...no video deejays
and one band can performs the whole night without breaks
really admires them
Old 01-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
locals only pays 4 bahts for tuk tuk rides during the 70s
for gals...standard price is 350 bahts
but if you are regular or without tuk tuk driver comission
its only 280 to 300 bahts
i learnt that the gal only took 120....boss took 180
yes..discos are very popular during that time
all using live bands...no video deejays
and one band can performs the whole night without breaks
really admires them
May I esquire what years are you guys referring to please? Early 70s or late 70s. Thanks!
Old 01-01-2010, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
May I esquire what years are you guys referring to please? Early 70s or late 70s. Thanks!
me?...eh...my virgin trip is in 1976
no flight direct from singapore to haadyai
so mostly take coach...but coach ride is very exciting for the first few years
Old 02-01-2010, 04:23 AM
Samster

klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
me?...eh...my virgin trip is in 1976
no flight direct from singapore to haadyai
so mostly take coach...but coach ride is very exciting for the first few years
Mine was in 80 or 81. Yes those were the days my friend when Wl would treat you like King and pamper you! Now you're lucky if they even smile at you!
Old 02-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Mine was in 80 or 81. Yes those were the days my friend when Wl would treat you like King and pamper you! Now you're lucky if they even smile at you!
Last time they will put toothpaste in your toothbrush,pack your shirts,feed you during lunch/dinner,cried when you want to go back. Now after fucking I hav to take out the condom myself...nabei
Old 02-01-2010, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u View Post
Last time they will put toothpaste in your toothbrush,pack your shirts,feed you during lunch/dinner,cried when you want to go back. Now after fucking I hav to take out the condom myself...nabei
See how time have change .

Here, ...the time has its disadvantages towards cheongsters. ..... Now, no real kamcheng but bahtcheng.... The more bahts u give the more f......luv ..u will get....They even have the chick to tell u off...
...now the Baht walks ...the talk.

One main reason is that Tomyam land has prosperous socially......those ulu ulu kampung in the north now have internet technology ...and the better part ....is that the mobile phone has revolutionise their mindsets....n... soon the next 3G...communications.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:

i remember during that time
all the gals even dont know how to make up
put powder on the face until like ghost
and you dont see anyone wears skirts
yes they pampers you alot
clean your face,wipe your mouth,cut your nails etc
only a handful can speak other languages rather than thai
but thats the fun part...
the last time i went in 1988...wow lots of changes
they knows how to make up and wears skirts
and use the forks and knife better than me at western restuarants
how much changes i realised then
Old 02-01-2010, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Nabei... Now feel so short-changed man... Olden days really kong tau kau kau.. Puying really lovely then.. sigh...
Old 02-01-2010, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
considered you lucky already
the last time i went
one stole my money
damned it!
i chase her out even in the middle of the night!
i was really pissed off because i treated her so well
and i always treat them well even in batam or singapore
Old 02-01-2010, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
considered you lucky already
the last time i went
one stole my money
damned it!
i chase her out even in the middle of the night!
i was really pissed off because i treated her so well
and i always treat them well even in batam or singapore
I was also once almost robbed but it was becoz I took a girl from a late nite or more like early morning place through a local friend but he had warned me to be careful with my $ and true enough when I was bathing I saw her put my $ in her bra! I rushed out and told the girl if she don't return my $ Im going to call the cops and after much acting innocent on her part did she return the $ in her bra when I showed her where she hid my $. That also got guts to ask me for tips when I chased her out!

Another case a hometown friend took a girl he liked from the Hollywood Disco when it was at it's peak days and the girl robbed him of all his valuables when he was sleeping and was heavily drunk!

But to be fair that was my only 1 experience and never had any problems in terms of theft but as for service you those were the days!

I remembered when they truly served you from the moment they step-ed in and was truly thankful for any amount of tips you give to them!

Thats why I prefer Jakarta now!
Old 02-01-2010, 09:38 PM
Samster

Those yesteryears' days, the okt guaranteed your comforts and materials safety with the puyings....the puyings are real scare of them .... but now i don't know whether .......?????

All bros , got to do a little security check- say.... putting cash where the puying are unlikely to find.....but the best deal is the sd box in the room. Most good hotels are equipped with cctv from outside, so what time the puyings leave is there ??? Beware many puyings like to invite their friends in when u take your afternoon nap.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1