The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Floods

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The flood is not as bad compares to Malaysia side. Yesterday my friend was in Hatyai and currently in Pattani, nothing special happen. He drove all the way from SG to Thailand
Read from the news that Pattani also have floods.

Even Kuala Lumpur has some "ponding" issues.
Old 28-12-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Floods

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Read from the news that Pattani also have floods.

Even Kuala Lumpur has some "ponding" issues.
Haizzzz.. here flood, there flood.. plane here drop, there also drop.. wat else? Armageddon Lai liao!! can eat faster go eat.. can bonk also faster go bonk... earth sinking soon!!
Old 28-12-2014, 03:24 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Disasters

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Haizzzz.. here flood, there flood.. plane here drop, there also drop.. wat else? Armageddon Lai liao!! can eat faster go eat.. can bonk also faster go bonk... earth sinking soon!!
Yalor 2014 going to over liao so many disasters appear!

Jin sad.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 28-12-2014 at 03:35 PM.
Old 28-12-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Disasters

Quote:
Yalor 2014 going to over liao so many disasters appear!

Jin sad.
Airasia crash after take off surubaya that is major one ...
Old 28-12-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Disasters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Airasia crash after take off surubaya that is major one.
That 23 NO SHOW passengers buy 4D/TOTO also not so heng!

These 23 person's outlook on life will change after this incident!

http://www.airlive.net/2014/12/updat...firms-154.html
Old 28-12-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Floods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
The waters flow which way?
From Malaysia-> Dannok-> Hatyai-> Songkhla or Songkhla-> Hatyai-> Dannok -> Malaysia?
No idea bro Grounded Eagle.

However the major floods seems to be on the east coast of both Malaysia and Thailand?
Old 29-12-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 22
dnjazz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydnjazz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Now in hatyai, no flood, only small rain from time to time.
Old 30-12-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnjazz View Post
Now in hatyai, no flood, only small rain from time to time.
Thanks for the update Bro... hows the girls scene? The WL quality good?
Old 08-01-2015, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
big_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbig_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Going up next week! Woohoo! !
Old 10-01-2015, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

posting a quick review. I was there late last year with a friend of mine and will give some reviews.

Hotel : Aloha hotel (Aloha Hatyai Hotel 120-122-124 Nipatuthit Road สงขลา 90110 Thailand) which is about 150 baht cheaper then Mayflower. The hotel location is good, the room is quite big but the wifi is quite sucky. If I'm going hatyai again, I'll chose Mayflower which is really good.

Farm : This time I decided to go on our own instead of following tutu. Took a tutu to cook chai tim sum and ate breakfast there. After that walk around channivate (1,2,3) area. Truth to be told, the farms are quite scattered and it hard to find team. Managed to find about 4 of them and we took 1 girl each.
Old 11-01-2015, 01:08 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow KFC Farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
Farm: This time I decided to go on our own instead of following tutu.
Wise move bro wohaha96.

Tuk tuk drivers are KFC Farm stealth agents!
Old 11-01-2015, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KFC Farm

Quote:
Wise move bro wohaha96.

Tuk tuk drivers are KFC Farm stealth agents!
But after about 1hr walk, only manage to find 4 farms at channivate... I think there should be a lot more there right?
Old 11-01-2015, 09:51 AM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
But after about 1hr walk, only manage to find 4 farms at channivate... I think there should be a lot more there right?
Soi 1 n 2 got the most farms, dunno y u only manage to find 4 farms there.. didn't any okts sitting outside ask u guys to go in have a look? Mayb u walk the wrong road, almost every shophouses of Soi 2 at the main road r farms...did u see YAYA ktv located at the 2nd road of Soi 2? If yes.. do not go in.. this ktv is famous for runners.. mostly all from Mae sae n myanmar..
Old 11-01-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
did u see YAYA ktv located at the 2nd road of Soi 2? If yes.. do not go in.. this ktv is famous for runners.. mostly all from Mae sae n myanmar..
My only trip to hat yai was a thai girl from yaya karaoke. I remember they have 2 shops side by side, right consist mainly myanmar and left have thai. I took a thai girl(chiangmai) from the left and had a great experience(you can refer my previous fr), no horse run service. Eventually found a wechat myanmar girl for short time too and she happens to come from yaya karaoke from the right side. Service sucks and rude.

Can you post your fr?? ^^
Old 11-01-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
My only trip to hat yai was a thai girl from yaya karaoke. I remember they have 2 shops side by side, right consist mainly myanmar and left have thai. I took a thai girl(chiangmai) from the left and had a great experience(you can refer my previous fr), no horse run service. Eventually found a wechat myanmar girl for short time too and she happens to come from yaya karaoke from the right side. Service sucks and rude.

Can you post your fr?? ^^
sorry my fr in hatyai r boring, usually I juz go pinklady for soapy massage or wechat for massage with happy ending.. I hardly goes to farm, my main programs there is temple visiting, foods n drinking with the locals..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1