The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Depends on what you are shopping for...... personally I find the electronics products and clothings in Hatyai is cheaper than BKK.
For food, leather products and automobile parts BKK can get better price.
Most attractive is the adventure gears & equipment..... damn bloody cheap and excellent varieties.... even cheaper than our Beach road market.
Bro, can share where is the place to get these cheaper electronics n clothing n the adventure gears? Will be going up soon so can.shop.somewhere.. thanks!
Old 13-01-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Bro, can share where is the place to get these cheaper electronics n clothing n the adventure gears? Will be going up soon so can.shop.somewhere.. thanks!
If u want buy in bulk, u can tell the tuktuk to go to BIG MARKET(daytime). I see alot of shops selling clothings especially jeans. Alot of ppl go there to buy hangbags n local products too If night, u can go to PER THAI. Is a night pasar malam open only weekends. Its juz look alittle like chatucha in Bkk but small version. Cheap stuffs n foods.
Old 14-01-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
chickenking is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just come back fr hatyai book girlfr yaya ktv this girl just work few day
service very good fr chiang mai
Old 14-01-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenking View Post
Just come back fr hatyai book girlfr yaya ktv this girl just work few day
service very good fr chiang mai
Hmmm.. recently heard so much gd comments abt Yaya ktv... all gals luv to say they from Chiang Mai but actually is near Mae sae n mostly r from Myanmar..
Old 14-01-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Shtuppen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all bros,

im going to Hatyai on sunday and it is my first trip there. Can i check if lee garden hotel
is girl friendly? And what do i have to take note there?? hehe thanks
Old 14-01-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shtuppen View Post
hi all bros,

im going to Hatyai on sunday and it is my first trip there. Can i check if lee garden hotel
Yes, no problems if u bring gals back, I do not know which lee garden hotel u r refering to? If u r talking abt the lee garden plaza hotel whereby the shopping mall is located juz below, there r alittle hussle n y we dun like to stay. The hotel lobby is located at 10th floor means u will need to take a lift up to the 10th floor lobby n den change another lift up to your room. This hotel is always packed with tour groups n families.. u will have to wait for the lift for sometime which will make u quite frustrated.. hehe..
or if u r talking abt another older lee garden hotel which is abt 800m away from the Lee garden plaza.. everything will b fine
Old 15-01-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Hatyai Mayor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
If u want buy in bulk, u can tell the tuktuk to go to BIG MARKET(daytime). I see alot of shops selling clothings especially jeans. Alot of ppl go there to buy hangbags n local products too If night, u can go to PER THAI. Is a night pasar malam open only weekends. Its juz look alittle like chatucha in Bkk but small version. Cheap stuffs n foods.
Quote:
Yes, no problems if u bring gals back, I do not know which lee garden hotel u r refering to? If u r talking abt the lee garden plaza hotel whereby the shopping mall is located juz below, there r alittle hussle n y we dun like to stay.
I vote bro jimfairy as Hatyai Mayor.

Dannok Mayor goes to that Ah Pek!
Old 15-01-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

Re: Hatyai Mayor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
I vote bro jimfairy as Hatyai Mayor.

Dannok Mayor goes to that Ah Pek!
I will b a Hamsup major? Ah pek juz went there last week only.. knn bo jio.
Old 15-01-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Hatyai Mayor

Quote:
I will b a Hamsup major? Ah pek juz went there last week only.. knn bo jio.
Don't blame Ah Pek lah.
He's same like me, free soul!
Old 15-01-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

Re: Hatyai Mayor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Don't blame Ah Pek lah.
He's same like me, free soul!
Now go there spend RM worth Leh..aggs n farms all 1 to 10 OK.. 5555
Old 15-01-2015, 01:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shtuppen View Post
hi all bros,

All hotels in Hatyai are gal friendly except for one hotel..... The Centara.
It is the only hotel which does not welcome WLs...... but they will still allow you to bring the ladies to your room if you insist..... after requiring the WL to register and payment of the joiner fee.
Old 15-01-2015, 01:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
For electronics & adventure equipments..... go to Soi Prasnaha 1 which is opposite across the road from Santisuk market. There is a narrow 3 storey building there which is partly blocked by the road side stalls so you have to actually walk into that area to locate the entrance. If you see some shops selling BB guns / rifles on the ground level... you are at the right building. Dun be fooled by the derelict state of the building..... as some of the 'deserted' shops inside are actually places where you can place orders for 'special' equipment
Anything is available including advanced military grade equipment as long as the price is right.
Old 15-01-2015, 02:05 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Dannok

Quote:
Now go there spend RM worth Leh..aggs n farms all 1 to 10 OK.. 5555
Yah as MYR drop like flies.

You'll see me more in Dannok for sure even just to hang out for fun no bonk!
Old 15-01-2015, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Shtuppen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks jim bro, maybe i will try booking mayflower then ) or the golden something...

Btw any bros will be there from 19th to 22nd?
Old 15-01-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 22
longblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thinking of going hatyai for CNY but I understand many hotels are quite booked out. Any brothers here have similar experience? Oh and the hotel price also went up quite a bit for this period haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1