The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lust Energy

DISCLAIMER!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories which I find interesting. It can also be found in other Erotic sites.
The contents is 100℅ NOT from me, but just re-edit and added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story.

It had been almost a year since Derin had come back from the excavation in the Congo of Africa and he was feeling fairly nostalgic. He decided to rummage through the boxes of things that he had brought back from his adventure to fill the void. The first thing he pulled out of the box was a hand drawn picture of a woman that he had met while there. She was hired by the same man to find what he was looking for. Derin and the woman had decided to work together instead of competing against one another with a guaranteed shared reward sounding much better than competing for all or nothing. 

Emily was her name and he grew very fond of her through their adventure. She was brave and tough, but caring and thoughtful, which was not a common combination in his line of work. He found her quite beautiful as well, with her shoulder length dark brown hair and athletic petite body.

He smiled and moved on to the next item in the box. A statuette of a well endowed man that Derin had found while searching in a run down temple. The statuette didn't look too impressive, but it did represent the first and only time that he and Emily had made love. 

They were together in the temple when he had found the statuette. He was excited for the find and Emily was as equally excited for him. He felt an urge to reach out, grab her by the back of the neck and press his open lips to hers, damn the cost.

The bold move had payed off and the two had made love right then and their. They never really talked about it again afterwards, but neither could state that they regretted the act. It was something that they had both wanted to do for some time.

Derin decided to keep the statuette out of the box and place it on his mantle for a constant reminder of his amazing time.

Strangely he felt more confident while looking at it. As if he and the little figure knew what he was capable of. 

He stepped away from the statuette, put the box back up and walked away.

That night Derin answered a call at his door. He opened the door to see Joyce, his neighbor, standing there with a frown on her face. She was always angry about something. Never at him, but she did enjoy coming over to his house and venting. Mostly about her asinine boyfriend.

"Gotta minute to chat," she asked. Derin moved aside to let her in. 

Her long light brown hair was put up in a bun and her breasts pushed her netted blouse to the limit to where he could see her pink bra from underneath. She wore short blue jean shorts that made her perky ass look outstanding as she stomped angrily into his house.

"What's wrong," he asked as though he didn't know.

"Bucky," she shouted. Bucky was her boyfriend, who seemed to nitpick Joyce about everything that she did. He wasn't abusive physically, but he was definitely borderline abusive verbally. Derin couldn't blame her for being upset as much as she was.

An hour later Derin found himself setting on the opposite end of the couch that Joyce was setting on and still listening to her complain about Bucky. She took a break from ranting and happen to look up to his fireplace mantle. Her eyes locked onto something.

"When did you get that," she asked as she got up and walked over to his fireplace. She picked up the statuette that he had found on his adventure and turned it around in her hands. "It seems...weird."

"I found that in a temple on my last expedition," he explained as he walked over to her. "I don't know why, but I decided to keep it instead of selling it or turning it into a museum. Almost like it wanted me to keep it in a way."

Derin felt the aura in the room suddenly change and felt senses that he had only felt one other time before, the time he had first discovered the figure. He could feel a change coming from Joyce. Almost as if he could read her mind in a way. Waves of energy feeding off of her. The waves began to shake and change course. Instead of emitting and spreading all around her evenly they began to focus on him entirely.

"Derin," she whispered as she set the figure back down where it was. She turned and looked up into his eyes. Her eyes were wide and focused. She stepped forward a bit closer to him and forced her lips to his. 

He could feel the energy shaking within her. Suddenly he realized that he too had an energy pulse that was calling her toward him. He had seduced her somehow. Too many different feelings coming at him at once for him to pick any one apart, but he knew that he was receiving senses like he had never known. He could feel her desires. He knew that she wanted him. He knew what she was feeling both emotionally and physically. 

Without a second thought he acted on those feelings.

Derin picked her up and brought her over to the couch where she pulled his shirt off and wrapped her legs around his hips as he set her down on the cushions. He could feel her passion hot enough to melt anything boiling inside of her.

He pulled back and jerked her shorts off, tossing them somewhere behind him. He could see her pleasure in anticipation through the rhythmic pulses coming from within her matching pink panties. She set with her legs spread and a half open mouthed look on her face. He slid his hands up her inner legs and watched as the pulses changed shape and speed. Her breathing increased as he hands got closer and closer until they met the base of her panties, causing a small whimper to come from her mouth.

She took her bra and blouse off as he pulled her panties down to the floor. She sat on the couch completely in the nude with her legs spread for him.

Derin realized then that the energy he was feeling from Joyce wasn't just something he could see, but was something that his body was consuming. Almost as if this new ability was feeding off of her lust. Whatever the ability was, it was guiding him toward one goal.

He placed his lips on her inner thigh and slowly kissed his way up, with every kiss bringing another small moan coming from her lips. His lips finally met her soaking wet slit, causing her legs to close slightly around his head. He slid his tongue up and down, in and out, hearing, feeling and consuming her pleasure.

Her body began shaking and he could sense that her climax was close. He worked his tongue faster and faster until a wave of energy hit him so hard that he almost fell back from his position. Joyce began shaking and tossing left and right with her legs tight around his head and her hands running through his hair. 

Once her legs loosened from around his head, he pulled back and looked at her. She fell over to her side on the couch and panted for air. He could feel all of the energy build up inside of him and knew it was time to release it. 

Eyeing her from head to toes, he could see every ounce of pleasurable spots on and in the woman. He knew exactly what she liked and disliked and what she didn't even know she liked. He knew this woman completely now.

It was time to act.

Derin stood up and pulled his pants and underwear off and looked down as Joyce looked up at him with amazement. He bent down and pulled her bottom half off of the couch and onto her knees. She turned her head to look at him, for this was unexpected and blunt.

He could feel the acceptance from her body though, so he grabbed his throbbing cock and slowly pushed it into her cunt until her ass was pressed firmly against him. He then began to work himself back and forth while he felt the energy from her feeling him. She moaned and then screamed as he began to pump into her faster and faster until there was a loud slapping sound every time he went back in piak..piakpiak..
piak..piakpiak..piak..piakpiak..

The energy inside of him was growing more and more and he knew that he needed to do something with it, but had no idea what or how. He could suddenly feel the energy form into something physical. He could feel another him slowly enter her asshole. She screamed out in pleasure as the small shaft of energy made it all the way into her ass as his actual dick pounded her pussy. 

The more she enjoyed it the more energy he fed on, which meant the bigger his new phantom dick became as it too pounded away. Her body shoved forward over and over again as she gripped the couch cushions for stability. He could feel his climax coming on soon. He knew that she had cum four times already and knew that she was about to cum again so that meant he had fed from her pleasure enough.

He pulled his dick out and tossed her around to where she fell onto her ass on the floor in front of the couch. His phantom dick still pounding in her asshole, causing her to swivel and grind on the floor. She reached over, grabbed his throbbing cock and pulled it to her mouth. Her moans and screams from her final climax vibrated around his shaft until he blew stream after hot stream of cum into her mouth. 

The phantom dick faded away as fast as it had originally came.

Long moments of silence followed once Derin collapsed to the floor beside an exhausted Joyce.

"That was amazing," Joyce had finally broke the silence. "The best that I've ever had."

"Same here," Derin admitted. He had so many thoughts flowing through his head at the moment. What was happening to him? Was it good? Was it bad? How to control it?

"We can't mention this to anyone though," Joyce said as she looked over to him lying right next to her. "Bucky's an ass, but I'm staying with him."

"I understand," Derin said.

Joyce rolled over and placed her head onto his chest with her arm wrapping around him.

"I'd like to do this again though," she stated with a soft voice. "Not now of course." she giggled. "But sometime again soon."

"I'm down for that," was all that Derin could think to say.

TBC
Old 15-04-2020, 05:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lust Energy

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 15-04-2020, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 15-04-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After Joyce left, Derin went straight to bed. He was exhausted. Not only physically from the sex he had had with his neighbour, but also from whatever was happening to him. He felt as though he had hiked around the world three times and with no sleep. 

His sleep started out normal as usual with flashes of random images and strange things happening around him, but then in a blink of an eye he found himself floating in a white mist and knew that this was no ordinary dream. He could feel all that was around him and could rationalize everything as well.

"What now," he asked with a sigh.

"Now you learn a bit about yourself and about me," came a soothing female voice from somewhere all around him.

"Who are you," Derin asked in shock. "Where am I?"

"You are in my world," came the voice again, only this time the voice was coming from one spot instead disembodied all around. "And soon to be your world as well."

A tall woman wearing a black bra and skirt made of frail and beads came floating toward him. She had long brown hair and pouty red lips. 

"My name is Aurora and I am here as your tutor," she said as she approached him. "Although with the flow of energy you have brought us I think you've learned quite a bit on your own no?"

"Are you talking about the strange thing that happened to me while I was having sex with Joyce," Derin asked eyeing the woman up and down. She was absolutely beautiful. The perfect athletic body and the perfect facial structure. She smiled at him and winked.

"Slow down there," she said in a flirtatious voice as she looked down at his dick.

He then noticed that he was completely in the nude and with a raging erection as well. He tried to hide himself through modesty, but Aurora pulled his hand away.

"No need to hide yourself," she said as she grabbed his cock in one hand and pulled herself against him with the other. "I have much to show you."

Her body floated up higher and then she slowly lowered herself onto his throbbing cock and let out a joyful squeal. 

"That's a good boy," she said teasingly as she began to ride his cock. "Now as you probably have already guessed you have two sets of senses. The first are your normal senses; sight, sound, touch and taste."

She began riding him a bit harder and staring into his eyes as she moaned out the rest.

"The new senses you've adapted work with the old, but to an enhanced degree," she explained through grunts of pleasure. "The more energy you collect through sexual pleasure the more powerful those senses are. When they're at great power you are able to do wonderful things."

"Like split yourself into more bodies," came the same voice but from his side. He looked to his right to see an exact copy of Aurora rubbing on his arm. "I feel from both me and my copy. I can control both myself and my copy and best of all." she said as her copy lowered herself and began licking his balls while the original still rode his shaft. 

"I can pleasure you from myself and my copy," she said from her original form. "Now I want you to try it."

Derin had no idea how to do what she was doing. He knew that he had kind of done the same thing with Joyce, but didn't know how and was just working on pure instincts.

"Focus the energy storing inside of you and you'll feel the readied abilities. Just choose to copy yourself and do me right." He felt the copy of Aurora disappear and focused on himself for a moment. He could feel the energy within him. He could almost see what he could do with it. There were more abilities, but they were cloudy and out of reach. He mentally reached out to the copy of himself and then magically there he was standing behind her. Just like she said, he could feel everything from both he and his clone. He could control both with ease.

"Good," she said as she slowly slid down his dick and stopped. "Now bring him over here and fill both my holes.

Not wanting to disappoint, Derin controlled his other self and pressed the head of his dick against her asshole. He slowly and gently pushed up until it plopped in and then slowly pushed it all the way until he was buried in both of her holes. She let out a long and loud moan and gripped him tightly in a hug.

"Now fuck me," she ordered through gritted teeth.

He shoved both his and his copy's dick almost all the way out and then hammered them back into her holes. She screamed and scratched his back in pleasure as he pounded away over and over again. 

"Can you feel my ecstasy," she asked through screams, "You can read my every thought while having sex with me. You know when I'm going to cum, what makes me cum, how I feel, what I want. You have all the information you'll ever need."

She was right. He could feel her every emotion and physical delight through her pulses of energy that was feeding in him. 

"Can you feel the energy entering you," she asked through cries. "When you're with a human in your own realm this energy is locked inside of you during your climax. The more orgasms she has the more energy you absorb. When you cum then that energy is stored away for me."

He could feel exactly what she was talking about. As she shook and quivered he could feel her orgasm double the amount of energy building in him. He also knew that he was going to cum soon and once he did then all of the energy would normally be stored.

"But when you come back here to my home and fuck me then you give me that power," she shouted. She had tears running down her cheeks and some drool coming from the corner of her mouth. "We will make a great couple. Now cum in me baby. FIll me up."

Derin felt his body tense up and knew that he and his clone were about to cum. He slammed both cocks deeply inside of the magical woman and exploded his juices in her. She threw her body into shakes and after a minute, slumped down into his arms. His copy slowly faded out of existence.

"Once I have that energy," she said through pants, "I can turn it into working force for our realm."

"How did I get this power," he asked as he and Aurora floated through the white mist holding each other. "Why was I chosen?"

"The small statuette held my spirit within it," she said as she laid her head on his chest. "When you touched it the first time I knew that you might be able to break me from my prison. I used what little power I still had to create lust for you and that Emily woman, but I didn't receive enough power to give you yet. Then, tonight when you brought my prison out again I knew that it was my chance."

"Who locked you into a prison," Derin asked while stroking her back.

"That's a story for another time," she said "For now what we need to do is gather more essence for our home."

"Our home," he asked.

"You are the one who saved me," she said as she pulled her head back and looked him in the eyes. "So I am yours and all that I have is yours. You give me essence and I'll return the favor by giving you everything."

"I don't know what to say," he said. He was still in shock. There was a lot of information that he had to take in and digest.

"Look, I know it's a lot," she said as if she was reading his mind, "but you are my savior and for that I love you. You'll be able to use your new senses to read women in your world and alter their lust for you. It shouldn't be too difficult for you to find us more energy. With that energy you give to me I'll be able to create our own paradise where we can live for an eternity."

"Sounds great to me," Derin said as he looked into Aurora's misty eyes. "We can create our own heaven."

"Exactly," she said with a big smile. "You must go back to your own realm now and sleep. I'll see you tomorrow night sweety." 

The world around Derin slowly faded to black and he was back to dreaming his normal dreams.

TBC

Last edited by kiasusam; 15-04-2020 at 10:47 AM.
Old 16-04-2020, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 16-04-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Derin awoke to the sound of his cell phone ringing. He grunted in displeasure as he grabbed the phone. It was his best friend Jeff. He and Jeff had been best friends since grade school and though he and his friend had chosen different paths in life; Jeff had become a member of the local mafia and Derin had chosen to become an archaeologist, they remained friends throughout the years.

"What's up," Derin grumbled into his phone after sliding his finger across the screen to answer the call.

"What do you mean what's up," Jeff responded sounding wide awake and fully alert, which annoyed Derin even more. "Today's when you're supposed to help me setup my new sound system. It just came in man, don't flake on me today."

"Right," Derin said as he rubbed his eyes with his free hand. "I'll be there, I just forgot. It was a crazy night last night."

"Cool man, I'm here at my new apartment waiting for you," Jeff said. He paused for an uncomfortable amount of time before speaking again. "See you when you're here man. Gotta go." With that he hung the phone up. Derin looked at the screen as it auto locked and wondered what was going on with his friend now. It was always something. He was always in some kind of trouble.

Not wanting to think about it too much, he got out of bed, took a shower and got dressed. It would be nice to see his friend for a while even if that same friend made him so uncomfortable.

About an hour later Derin got out of the elevator and walked to his friend's new apartment. As he rang the bell, he seen someone move down the corridor on his right, but when he turned to look they were nowhere to be seen. He had an uneasy feeling by it, but before he could think too hard on the subject the door opened.

"Hey man," Jeff called out excitedly. "Thanks for coming over."

"No problem," Derin answered back as he walked into the apartment. Boxes were still stacked along the walls here and there. Jeff had only lived in the apartment for a few weeks and with his busy lifestyle it would probably be a few more weeks until he was completely unpacked. 

"So where's this sound system," Derin asked, ready to get to work. He loved that he got payed for the thing he loved the most in the whole world, but his second most passionate hobby was electronics. He built computers in his free time and thoroughly enjoyed hooking up things like Jeff's new sound system. 

"Right this way," Jeff said as he guided Derin to a room to the left. "I can't wait to get this baby working man. I'm going to throw some wild ass parties here."

"I bet you are," Derin stated as he eyed the large speakers and wires still in the packaging. This was going to be an easy install. Nothing as complex as he was hoping for, but there was no reason to wait.

"When you going back out," Jeff asked as Derin worked on organizing everything. 

"I have a job to explore some ruins in South America, but that's not for a few months," Derin explained as he began connecting the proper wires to the back of the left speaker.

"That's cool," Jeff said as he leaned out of the room and looked down toward the front door.

"Expecting someone," Derin asked, 

"No," Jeff said quickly and nervously. "I hope not."

About 30 minutes later and Derin stepped back to admire his work. Everything was hooked up and the wires were hidden nicely. 

A few minutes later, Jeff said that he needed to head out somewhere real quick. He promised to return in an hour. Before Derin could say anything in protest, his friend was out the door.

A bit later Derin finished hiding the last wire behind one of the speakers when he heard a thump from the living room. Assuming it was Jeff coming back earlier than stated, he stepped out of the room and started to walk down the hallway toward the living room when someone stepped out in view, causing Derin to stop in his tracks.

A petite and thin woman with long blonde hair and wearing all black stood in his way holding a pistol with what appeared to be a silencer on the end of it. She held a very serious and calm expression, which lead Derin to believe this was no ordinary robbery.

"Where's Jeff," she asked without showing any emotion in her face or her body language. She was cold and calculating.

"He said he had to step out and take care of something," he said to the woman. "He said he'd be back within an hour."

He wasn't sure if the woman was here to kill his friend or to arrange some business with him, but he did know that he wasn't going to get killed for his friend's bad choices.

"We will wait for his return," she stated coldly as she slowly walked toward him. "Step back into that room."

Derin dared not argue with the beautiful potential killer and so he stepped back into the room where he installed the speakers to each side of the TV. She stepped into the room and leaned against the wall, which allowed him to get a better look at her.

Her black clothes clung to her muscular and tight body with her breasts perking her top out just enough. She smelled of a faint perfume that he wasn't familiar with and her thoughts were clear and precise.

Thoughts? 

Derin suddenly remembered his new ability. With great focus, he studied her energy flow, which seemed to flow out everywhere but focused on specific spots. She was a professional at what she did and had the entire room and him laid out for any possible dangers.

He focused his own energy toward her began trying to call her toward him. He could feel the tug of his energy to her, but could feel her resistance. She was too focused to be seduced so easily. He studied her from head to toe to try and find some way to get out of this. He found a spot of weakness in her aura and focused his sexual energy pull to that. Her gun began to shake a bit and she looked over to him.

"What are you looking at," she asked with almost as calm of a voice as before.

Almost.

"You are just too beautiful to not look at," Derin said, trying to keep his voice calm. This had to work. He could get his energy for Aurora and save his own life at the same time. It was his only chance.

"Please," she said dismissively. "You are just saying that because I have a gun."

He noticed that the weak point on her was spreading. He widened the focus of his energy to fill out the opening and she set the gun down on one of the boxes. She turned and looked directly at him with a slight smile.

"Please," she began again in a different tone. "Tell me more."

He could see through the weakness and see her venerable aura shining brightly. She was his and he knew it. He could feel it. And soon she would feel it. He would fill her.

"I'd rather show you," he said as he walked over to her. 

As he approached her, he could hear her small and shallow breaths quicken. He unzipped her black jacket she let it slip off of her shoulders and fall to the floor to reveal her black v-cut sleeveless shirt underneath. He slid his hands down to the front of her pants and jerked them down to her knees. She kicked them off and tossed them out of the way with her foot, never taking her eyes off of his.

He spun her around to the face the door and dropped to his knees. She placed her hands on the frame and looked back and down at him. He slid his hands up the backs of her legs and grasped an ass cheek in each hand. She was muscular and tight.

Eyeing her up and down to focus on hot spots, Derin could see that she liked to be controlled, but was always too controlling for any of her past lovers to attempt it. He could see that she wanted someone to forcefully shove their cock in her mouth while gripping her hair tightly. She wanted someone in her asshole. 

Derin had never been as rough with a woman as she apparently wanted, but he was willing to try for her and for the energy he would receive from her.

With a hard yank, he ripped her panties off of one leg. She was silent, but he could feel the pleasure building from within her. He jerked the ripped panties free from the other leg, grabbed her by the hips and jerked her ass toward his face. She let out a slight whimper when his tongue rammed inside of her ass and began probing her.

Her body began to relax, so Derin stood up and spun her around quickly and shoved her back against the door so hard that she let out a sound of wind coming from her lungs. He pulled her shirt up enough for her breasts to pop out and grabbed one roughly with his left hand while he pinched the other one's nipple. He bent down and sucked on her nipples while she attempted to maintain composer. 

He pulled his head back and she jerked her shirt over her head and tossed it away in one motion. She was standing in front of him completely in the nude and waiting for him to do whatever he desired. He could feel the sexual energy coming from her and into him as he stared her up and down thinking about what he would do with her next.

"Please," she whispered to him. "Fuck me in the ass."

He spun her back around again and pushed on her back until she was bending over for him with her hands gripping the door frame to hold her steady. He knew what she wanted and was ready to deliver. He pressed the head of his dick against her asshole and shoved it in roughly in one thrust, calling a scream to come from the silent assassin's throat. He pounded his cock in her ass over and over again. Her fingers squeezed so tightly around the door frame that her knuckles began to turn white. 

The energy coming from her began to fill up to a boiling point once she set out a scream and her body began to shake through her first orgasm. Derin looked for his copy ability and created a clone of himself. He made his clone walk up to the side of the door frame, grab her head and turn her toward his dick. She looked up in surprise to see another Derin, but before she could say anything, he shoved his phantom cock in her mouth and down her throat. 

Her energy began to double as she immediately climaxed for a second time. She placed her hands on his copy's ass and accepted his cock just as her ass hole was accepting his cock. Over and over again she was pounded back and forth. Her screams of pleasure vibrated his phantom's cock which in return vibrated his own. He pounded harder and harder until she came again. 

Derin was so full of her sexual energy that it was time to lock it in. He rammed his cock in her asshole over and over again, harder and harder. Faster and faster he went as her muffled screams grew louder and louder. 

Finally he felt his cock explode into her ass and throat. She continued to scream loudly as his phantom jizz bubbled out the sides of her mouth and down her chin. 

His phantom faded away and she fell to the floor, her fall pulling his cock out of her asshole. She laid on her side on the floor coughing for a moment and then turned to look up at him, who was standing at the same spot and looking down at her.

https://w3erb.app.link/SmhnG9lCI5?fb...OtqYIJ9VbyFIZA

"You are free to go," she said through a raspy voice and a very satisfied smile on her face. "I'll find you when I'm ready for another round."

TBC

Last edited by kiasusam; 16-04-2020 at 10:17 AM.
Old 16-04-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
karpi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please continue
Old 17-04-2020, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.
Old 17-04-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 17-04-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Derin was driving away from Jeff's apartment as quickly as he could, listening to Jeff's voicemail come on once more. He had tried to call and warn his friend about the woman trying to kill him, but he wasn't answering. He looked down to try another time when smoke began billowing out of his hood followed by a sputtering sound from his engine, causing him to drop his phone and pull over to the side of the road in front of a small building with a sign that said "Kuki's Fortunes".

"Great," he muttered to himself as he got out of his car and looked at his car. He reached back in to grab his phone, only to hear something crunch under his foot. Sure enough, when he looked down he could see the shattered screen of his phone.

After closing his eyes and squeezing his fists in frustration, Derin gathered his composure and looked back at the building. The parking lot was empty, but the sign on the front said that the establishment was open for business. He decided to go inside and borrow someone's phone so that he could call a towing company.

He opened the front door and stepped inside to find himself in a dark room with an empty counter in front of him. He looked around to see that all of the windows had been painted over to block sunlight from entering the building. Tiny shafts of light filtered through, showing specks of dust float by.

"Hello," he called out, hoping to get someone's attention so that he could take care of what needed taken care of. 

A small Asian woman walked in from the open doorway behind the counter and stopped when her eyes locked to his. Her hair was pulled back into a tight knot and had some kind of golden chain braided through it. Her eyes were large and dark and her face was covered by a dark purple veil.

"Hello stranger," the woman said not moving. "You want your fortune read today?"

"No thank you," Derin answered, eager to get back home. "I'd like to borrow a phone so I can get my car towed out of your parking lot."

The woman didn't move, speak or even blink for what seemed like a long uncomfortable time. She walked around the counter and looked him up and down as if she were studying. He decided to do the same to her.

She wore a small top and a long skirt made of the same thin material that her veil was made of that seemed to be barely hanging on her. She seemed quite beautiful. 

Her aura was difficult to read. Everything about this woman seemed to be shrouded in a great mystery. She seemed sure of him though as she stared at him in expectations.

"What do you see," she asked as she hopped up on the counter and spread her legs to allow her long skirt to slide up her skinny thighs. "Do you see me?"

Derin didn't know what to think. He hadn't tried to seduce her with his energy yet, but the woman didn't seem to need it. She looked at him impatiently. She raised her leg up to touch his crotch with her bare foot. He knew what she was after, but something felt different about her. He tried to read her energy patterns, but everything seemed to be blocked from his abilities.

"Who are you," he asked as she seemed to be getting closer, though she hadn't moved off of the counter. He realized then that he was stepping toward her involuntarily.

"You'll see," she said in a whisper as he began removing his pants and underwear to reveal his rock hard cock awaiting her. She reached back behind her for a slight moment and her top slid to the side to reveal one of her small breasts as the other remained covered by the material. "We will both know soon enough."

Derin grabbed the woman's hips and aimed his dick between her legs. The woman seemed to be smiling from behind the veil until he shoved his cock deep inside of her in one motion, causing her eyes to go wide and her mouth to open so hard that the veil began to slip off.

Still unable to get a read on her desires as he would normally be able to do, Derin was having to go about this one blind. She was moaning and whimpering as he pounded into her, but he had no idea what key acts he could do.

"I can't get a read," he said out loud accidentally. 

"You won't," she said, not missing a beat. "You are not yet strong enough for that with me, but I can feel you."

He picked her up off of the counter and began tossing her up and down on his shaft as he felt her pulling him closer and closer to her will. 

"I can see your link," she said through deep breaths. "She is beautiful, intelligent and loving." Derin felt a heavy weight pushing him down to the floor and before he knew what was happening she was riding him and she pulled her veil down to her neck to reveal her gorgeous face as she looked down at him.

"She is also dangerous," she said as she began to quiver and shake. "No!"

He could suddenly see her like he was trying to before. Her weaknesses, her desires, her needs. Something had happened to remove her block and now she was all his.

Derin rolled her off of him and onto her knees on the floor. He shoved his dick back into her soaking wet pussy from behind her and continued hammering. She screamed out in pleasure as he began receiving her energy. Picking her up with his arms locked under her legs he began tossing her up and down onto his dick while staring at her tight top knot start to come undone and her long stray hairs tickled his face.

"I have enough energy for something special now," he said out loud, seeing no reason to hide his ability from this woman. "You're going to love this."

"You don't understand what you are yet," she pleaded. "You must slow down."

He reached into his energy field to find his copy ability when he seen something new. Of course his copy ability was ready for whenever he wanted it, but there was something else there too.

"Call me in," came a familiar voice. "You can use your energy to call on me my love."

"Aurora," Derin asked out loud. 

"No," the Asian woman screamed, "Don't bring her here!"

He pulled his dick all the way out of the woman and watched as she rolled over to her back and climbed back on her ass and elbows.

"Please," she pleaded. "I'm not strong enough to battle her yet."

He didn't know what she was talking about. How could she know of Aurora and why would she have to fight her? He didn't have time to think about it too much, for he had already called on her when he first said her name.

The fortune teller crawled back in retreat until her back hit the feet of the beautiful tall woman standing behind her, wearing her traditional black beaded skirt and top.

"And why exactly would you want to fight me," she purred as she bent down and stroked the woman's hair. The Asian woman looked up in terror as if she were staring right at a nightmare. 

"Read her my love," Aurora told Derin. "I think she wants a taste."

His mystical woman dropped to her knees and placed her hips above the Fortune teller's face. Derin seen the energy pull as he lifted her legs up and slid his cock into her once again causing her to moan a muffled scream into Aurora's snatch.

"Mmm," Aurora moaned as she began to grind her crotch on the woman's face. "That's it baby."

Derin could feel the excitement and ecstasy coming from the Asian's body. Her back arched and her legs wrapped tightly around his hips. 

"Stand up dear," Aurora said. "She has given us complete power."

He didn't know what she was talking about, but he stood up, pulling the fortune teller up with him and to his amazement Aurora stood up at the same time and the woman's entire body floated up with them.

"She's levitating," Derin exclaimed. "I can make them float now?"

"Yes, your powers are growing" Aurora answered back through moans. "This one knows how to eat pussy."

He pulled his dick out of the woman and rose her bottom half up so that he could taste her. She softly moaned onto Aurora's cunt as he found her clit and tickled it with his tongue. Her legs squeezed his head as she climaxed with a series of muffled screams. Aurora screamed out in pleasure at the same time.

"I must be getting back to our paradise," she said as she looked to Derin, who was still eating the woman's cunt. "It costs us quite a bit of energy for me to travel to here."

"I have more questions," he stated as he raised his face from between the moaning woman's thighs. "I'll see you tonight?"

"Only if you want to see me," she said with a smile. Before Derin could say anything else, Aurora had vanished back to her world. 

The Asian looked down at him with concern in her eyes and with Aurora's juices glimmering off of her face.

"You know nothing about what you are in do you," she said, almost as if she felt sorry for him. 

He was about to ask her what she knew and what he was in when he felt the strong desire coming from her to be fucked hard. He pulled her back in the air with his mind and then slammed her into his cock, causing her to let out a scream so fast and loud that it sounded more like a chirp. He continued to pull her back and forth in the air while he stood still and filled her with his throbbing shaft.

She quivered and shook and screamed as she had three more climaxes before he had fed on enough of her energy. 

He slammed her tightly against him and shot stream after hot stream of his cum into her pussy. She moaned and shouted until he pulled her back to his chest and ended the levitation.

"She's a fairy," the woman stated once she caught her breath. "Some fairies are kind and loving and some are malicious. I believe you have found the latter."

"What are you talking about," Derin asked confused. "She's been nothing but kind and loving to me."

"I will look into your fairy," she said as she climbed off of his dick and stepped to the floor. "I could be wrong, but I will find out and get in touch with you once I have more information."

The woman pulled her skirt back up and turned to look at him behind her.

https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...BaDZSL2q7DcVls

"Be careful with her until then," she stated as she walked back around the counter and into the back room. "There's a phone mounted on the wall right behind you."

TBC
Old 18-04-2020, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 18-04-2020, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 18-04-2020, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 18-04-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

"I appreciate the ride back to the shop," Derin said to the young man with a large dragon tattoo running up the side of his neck and stopping just shy of his massively gauged ear.

"It's my job dude," he said without even looking over. The record truck had arrived within 30 minutes of his phone call and before long, his car was hooked to the back and they were heading down the road to a local mechanic shop.

The rest of the ride was in complete silence other than the roaring engine of the old truck as it drove down the streets of the city, heading toward its destination.

They arrived at a small garage soon later and the driver pulled past the large doors of the garage just enough so that Derin's car was stopped in front, put the truck in park and looked at Derin expectantly.

"We're here bro," he said almost in a frustrated tone. "Gotta get out."

"Sure," Derin said, not wanting to set in the cab any longer than he had to anyway. "Thanks again for the ride."

He opened the truck door and stepped down onto the gravel parking lot of the mechanic shop. He sighed in despair. All he wanted to do was go home and await his meeting with Aurora. He had so many questions for her. What was the fortune teller talking about? Who was Aurora really? Was she something to be feared or was the fortune teller afraid of her because she didn't understand her?

"What the hell have you brought me here," a woman's voice called out from behind the record truck.

Derin stepped around the truck to see a short muscular woman with long curly dark brown hair tied back in a ponytail and grease spots all over her white tank top, ripped blue jeans and a large smear of it across the side of her face.

"Dunno," said the young man "It broke down on him so I took it to you. You said things been slow lately right?"

"Yeah, yeah," said the woman dismissively. "Thanks for thinking of me. I'll comp the bill to mine and have your money ready tomorrow."

"Remember," said the driver, "You owe me a hundred and fifty also from last week."

"I'll have it all for you tomorrow," she said with a bit of an angry edge to her voice. "Now get the hell out of here!"

With that, the man unhooked car from the back of his truck and drove off, leaving Derin and the woman alone in the parking lot.

"What happened," she asked as she popped the hood and bent over the front to look inside. Her apple shaped ass caused Derin to instinctively begin looking her up and down for desirable spots. 

He forced himself to stop with a shake of the head.

"Not sure," he said as he cleared his throat. "It was driving just fine and then suddenly smoke started coming from the engine."

"Hmm," the woman said as she moved hoses around to get a better peek at the components. "Well, good news and bad news."

"I'd love some good news right now," Derin said as he walked over and looked in the engine with the woman. It all looked foreign to him.

"Good news is that I can have this up and running by next week," she said as she looked over to him from under the hood with a smile. "Bad news is that it's going to cost quite a bit for the parts needed replaced."

This wasn't what Derin wanted to hear. He was by no means broke, and at least he'd be able to get a rental and have something.

"Ok, well I'm just glad it isn't totaled," he said as he tried to match the woman's smile. "Just do what you need to do and I'll pay whatever when I receive the bill.

The woman's face changed slightly to a more concerned appearance. 

"I'm going to need the money for the parts and the record driver up front unfortunately," she said in an almost embarrassed tone. "I owe that kid's boss money that I don't have. I won't be able to front the parts and bill later."

The woman leaned back out from under the hood, turned around and leaned her ass against the front of his car.

"Oh," Derin said as he leaned against the car directly beside the woman. "I understand."

He reached for his wallet only to find that it wasn't in his back pocket anymore. He began patting his pants frantically and then dug through his car but to no avail. 

"Problem," the woman asked suspiciously.

"My wallet," Derin almost shouted. "Damnit!"

"I've heard that one too many times," the woman stated as she began to walk back to the garage. "That's why I'm in the financial mess I'm in right now!"

"Wait," he shouted as he chased her in the large door of the garage. "I have the money, but something has happened to my wallet. Let me call someone to come pick me up and take me to the bank. I'll get you the money and return today."

The woman eyed Derin for a moment with suspicion in her eyes before her smile returned.

"Maybe you are good for it after all," she said as she continued to walk through her garage to a small built in room in the back. "Sorry I snapped. I've been burnt a lot here lately. Phones right back here."

"My name's Derin by the way."

"Nice to meet you Derin," the woman said as she opened her small office. "I'm Janine."

Knowing Jeff wouldn't answer the phone, Derin could only think of one other person's number he had memorized that would be willing to help. He dialed Joyce's number and prayed with every ring that she would answer.

"Hello," Joyce's voice questioned as she answered the phone.

"Joyce, thank God you answered," Derin exclaimed.

"Derin, what's wrong," Joyce sounded worried.

"I'm okay. My car broke down and I'm at the mechanic shop," Derin explained. He continued to explain his entire dilemma and asked for her for help. 

"I'll be there in about an hour," she said before hanging up. 

Derin placed the phone back on the mount and turned to see that Janine was standing by the door with her thumbs in her pockets. 

"She'll be here in an hour to pick me up," Derin stated with a smile.

"I'm glad to hear that," Janine said.

Her aura's waves seemed to direct themselves straight to him. Without realizing what he was doing, he had been pulling her interest to him during his entire conversation with Joyce. Janine held a half smile and a twinkle in her eyes. She stepped toward him slowly before stopping herself. 

Derin could see her reluctance. She knew she wanted him, but was scared by the strong desires to go toward him. She worried that he would find her crazy. She worried that she was being weak for acting on her desires. She worried about a lot. 

He directed his energy solely on the beautiful mechanic and pulled her desires to him. Her eyes narrowed slightly and her lips parted as she stepped closer to him. 

So much built up sexual energy was inside of Derin from his day that he hadn't given to Aurora yet that he could already create a clone of himself. 

He did just that.

His copy materialized behind the woman and closed the door, locking the three of them in the small office. The copy approached the short woman from behind and placed his arms around her. She started to scream, but the magic took hold and relaxed her. 

Derin walked over to the woman and pressed his lips to hers. She let out a heavy breath as her tongue danced with his in their mouths, and his clone slid its hands up the inside her tank top and pulled her bra down to allow her breasts to freely pop out. He continued to kiss her as his hands ran up and down the sides of her hips.

She slid her hands down his stomach and rubbed his growing erection from the outside of his pants as he pushed his hips forward against her hands. His copy pressed his cock against the back of the woman's jeans as it lightly pinched her nipples and kissed the back of her neck, bringing goosebumps all over her body.

Derin let out a moan of pleasure as the woman slid her hands down the inside of his pants, grabbed his throbbing cock and began stroking it. 

His clone pulled his hands out from under her tank top and turned her so that he was facing her one side, and Derin faced the other. She looked over at him and then back at Derin before pulling one of her hands out of his pants and using it to grab his copy's dick. 

He could feel both his and his clone's dick being jerked off by the short muscular woman, as he was fed more energy from her. He had so much built up energy that he decided to try something a little different with this one. 

With a thought, Derin created a phantom dick inside of Janine's cunt and began making it vibrate in pulses. She moaned in surprise and her body jolted a bit as the phantom cock grew larger and smaller as it pulsated. She continued to jerk both Derin and his copy off while she slightly bent down to the erotic satisfaction of the moment as if she wasn't able to stand upright any longer.

Derin created another pulsating dick inside of her asshole causing the woman to yell in surprise and pleasure and drop to the floor on the knees of her greased jeans. She held onto both cocks as if they were stabilizing her and breathed heavily through tight moans.

She set up high on her knees and pulled Derin's dick into her mouth. It was a fantastic feeling for him. He could feel the pleasurable sensations from all four dicks; his own, his clone's, the one in her pussy and the one in her asshole. All different sensations, but put together for a great combination.

She pulled her mouth out from around his cock and turned to shove his clone's dick in her mouth. He increased the pulsation of both cocks inside of her, causing her to moan even louder as she began to grind the floor with her hips.

Energy was flooding into him from her as they continued on. She continued to switch between his dick and his clone's as he continued to switch the pulsation of his two dicks inside of her. 

With every climax that the woman had, Derin could feel more energy building up inside of him and knew that he needed to cum soon. With the different sensations hitting him all at once, he was surprised he had lasted as long as he had. 

His clone was the first to go. It grabbed the back of her head and pulled her face against his lap as he shot long hot streams of his salty cum down her throat. She pulled her head back and coughed, but didn't stop stroking either of them. 

His clone faded out of existence as both of the phantom dicks exploded inside of her and disappeared as well.

She could barely set up on her knees as she climaxed again from all of the dicks coming at the same time.

All except one.

Derin wasn't ready to cum yet and pulled away from her limp hand. He looked down at her as she fell forward, leaning on her elbows and jerked about from her last orgasm. He could see the dark spot on her jeans from from the cum bubbling out of her.

He dropped to his knees, rolled her onto her side, unbuttoned and unzipped her pants then jerked them along with her soaked panties off one leg. She looked over her side at him in amazement. 

He scooped one of his hands behind her back and under her hip as he shoved his other hand in front of her stomach and under the same hip. Locking his fingers under her, he lifted her ass up and shoved his dick hard and fast into her soaking wet pussy. She screamed out in pleasure as he began pounding her as hard and fast as he could. 

Her energy flowed through him from her next orgasm, almost maxing out what he thought he could hold before being able to lock it in. He had to finish now.

Placing his left knee down between her legs, Derin slammed his cock into her faster and faster until he felt his own orgasm coming fast. He pulled his cock out of her, dropped her ass back to the floor and squeezed his shaft as it shot off long lines of jizz from his throbbing cock like a cannon. Streams of his cum shot over her collapsed body and landed on her face, causing white lines over the smeared grease. 

"Wow," she said through a raspy voice. "I'm not sure what all just happened, but I absolutely needed it."

The phone began ringing from above them on the wall mount. Janine didn't seem to want to move so Derin stood up and put the receiver to this ear.

"Hello," he said.

"Hey, Derin," Joyce asked.

"Yeah," he answered. "Hey Joyce."

"I'm here," I'm standing behind your car right now."

https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...jmwa oUcmZrQY

TBC
Old 18-04-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 5