The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
phequac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lust Energy

So difficult to go out for fun now. Best to read sbf stories.

Thanks TS for sharing.
Old 19-04-2020, 05:18 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 19-04-2020, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 19-04-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

"So a pretty shitty day then," Joyce said after Derin finished telling her about all of the events of the day the he could share. Of course he didn't want to tell her about his power or about Aurora, though he did wonder how much the women remember about him making copies of himself or phantom dicks. They never brought any of that up after the acts were done and that made him wonder how much of it they remembered. Yet another question for Aurora.

"Yeah," he started as he laid his head back on the seat of Joyce's car. "I've definitely had better."

"You know I've been thinking about last night a lot," she said after a few moments of silence.

"Yeah," Derin agreed. "Me too."

"I can't remember much about the details, but I gotta be honest with you," she said as she smiled brightly. "I've masturbated to the thought of last night like four times today."

"Oh yeah," he asked intrigued.

"Yeah," she said with a chuckle. "I even grabbed Bucky and had him fuck me early this morning before he went to work."

"So you're not mad at him anymore," he asked looking over to her.

"Oh I'm still pissed at that asshole," she snapped. "I just wanted some more action. It wasn't even close to the same thing though."

"I'm taking it you want another night with me," Derin asked with a smile. He could feel the desire coming from Joyce heavily. She wanted him badly.

"I would absolutely love another go," she admitted as she glanced toward him with a smile on her face.

They arrived at the bank and Derin went inside, received a new debit card and withdrew the cash to give to Janine. He returned to Joyce's car directly.

"So when will you be available," she asked almost as soon as they were back on the road. "I mean, no rush."

Derin could feel her anticipation. He knew that he'd be absorbing her energy soon.

They arrived back at the mechanic shop where Derin went inside and paid Janine. She said that his car would be ready within a few days, and she would call him when ready. He could read off of her that he'd be absorbing more of her energy soon as well. 

It had been a good day after all. 

As they drove back to their neighborhood, silence grew between Derin and Joyce. He could feel her waves of energy drawing toward him. She was wearing high cut blue jean shorts, a tight blue tank top and she had her light brown hair pulled up in a bob. She was absolutely beautiful. 

He placed his hand on her thigh and gently rubbed up and down her leg, causing her breathing to deepen in anticipation.

"I'm driving," she protested. "I want you so bad, but we are only about half an hour from your house."

"We can start now can't we," he whispered to her as his fingers traveled up the inside of her shorts' leg to feel the base of her panties. "And finish at the house."

Her eyes went wide as she squirmed in her seat. 

"I suppose we could," she stated. "But how do you propose we do this?"

"Let me drive," he said as he shifted over to the driver's seat and replaced her foot with his own on the gas pedal as she squirmed and hopped onto the passenger seat. 

"You are more adventurous than I would have imagined," she said in a mixture of amazement and excitement. "Now what?"

"Take your shorts and underwear off," he ordered.

Joyce lifted her ass up from her seat just enough to slide her bottoms off and drop them to the floor board.

He reached over with his right hand (in US is left hand drive) and began massaging her shaved pussy as he steered with his left hand. She was already soaking wet and her whimpers of lustful excitement were quick to come. He felt the sexual energy within her build up, slowly feeding him. Her hands gripped his wrist as if to beg for him to never pull it away.

Using some of his locked away energy, Derin created a phantom of himself facing Joyce with its knees on the floor board and rock hard cock in its hand.

"What," Joyce began to question in shock when she was interrupted by its cock ramming into her pussy. Derin grunted as the sensation of his dick penetrating her hit him.

He made the phantom disappear visually, but kept his physical form still there as they stopped at a red light. The phantom slid his dick in and out of Joyce as a van pulled up beside them. She tried to keep low and not move too much as the invisible copy fucked her. 

"My god," she mouthed over and over again, trying to keep composure so not to draw attention. "It feels so good."

He looked over to her to see her scooted down low with her legs spread apart for him and her body jolting from the impact of the invisible phantom's pounding. Her face was that of ecstasy and amazement.

"Want more," he asked as the light turned green.

"What more," she asked through chirps and groans.

Derin created second invisible phantom under her, raising her above the seat to make room for it. It grabbed its cock and pushed it against her asshole until the head popped in, bringing a quick scream to come from her lips.

"People are going to see me," she protested as the two invisible cocks alternatively hammered in her two holes.

"Don't worry," he said as he controlled one of the phantom's to pull the lever on the seat and lay it all the way back. "Just enjoy."

The two smashed into her over and over again as she screamed and moaned out in pleasure. Derin created a third clone that was sitting in the back seat next to her head. He decided to keep the new copy visible and Joyce turned her head and opened her eyes in shock as she seen it sitting there and holding its massive cock. It leaned over and pressed the head of its throbbing dick against her lips until she opened her mouth and took it in.

It was all Derin could do to hold enough composure to drive safely as he felt three of him in every one of Joyce's holes. He could feel the tightness of her asshole, the warm wetness of the contracting muscles of her pussy and the wet sloppiness of her mouth tongue and teeth. She began feeding him massive amounts of energy as she came in her seat. 

Finally Derin pulled into Joyce's driveway and turned the car off. He retracted all of his clones at once, causing her to fall hard on the passenger seat. 

"Let's finish this in my house," he said as she pulled her shorts and panties up quickly and set the seat back.

"I can't right now," she said "Bucky's home."

"Well, how about we finish this while you are in your house with Bucky," Derin suggested. "I can fuck you anywhere and anytime."

"Okay," she said with a soft quiver of excitement and fright in her voice. 

The two went their separate ways; Derin in his house and Joyce in hers. Once in his house, Derin turned himself invisible and stepped through the wall of his house and into the wall of Joyce's. He looked around her living room and heard someone's voice.

"Where the fuck have you been," Bucky snapped at Joyce as she walked into the kitchen.

"I gave Derin a ride," she stated angrily. "What the hell do you care?"

Derin walked into the kitchen to find Joyce with her hands placed firmly down on the island of the kitchen and her ass slightly back. 

"Derin," Bucky spat. "You know he's gay right?"

"What are you talking about," Joyce snapped back. "Why do you think that and what the hell does it matter anyway!?"

Derin placed his hand on her ass, causing her to startle quickly before relaxing her body once again. He grabbed his cock and pushed it through her shorts only to solidify when pressed against the walls of her vagina. 

"He never has any girls over there," Bucky began, "and he is all stylish."

"That doesn't mean he's gay dumb ass," she quickly said, missing all passion for the fight in her voice. 

He stroked her back as he continued to slowly push his dick in and out of her. She was trying her best to keep a straight face, but he could feel her sexual energy and knew that she was on the verge of cumming. 

"What the hell's wrong with you," Bucky asked as he walked to her.

Derin pounded his dick in her roughly once, causing her body to jolt up and bringing a loud and quick squeak from her mouth before going back to his slow rhythm. 

"N...nothing," she moaned more than said. 

"Something's wrong," Bucky stated as he walked around the island and placed his hand on her forehead. "You're sweating."

Derin slammed his dick into her soaking wet pussy again, jolting her body and bringing another small cry out from her lips.

"I'm fine," she panted.

Bucky slid his hand from her forehead to the side of her face.

"You know I love you right," he said right before pressing his lips to hers. She kissed him back as Derin sped up his rhythm, bringing a series of moans from her.

"I know baby," she whispered.

"You want to do it," Bucky asked with a boyish smile on his face. "Right here and right now?"

"Hop up on the island," she told Bucky through quick breaths as Derin pushed and pulled his throbbing cock in and out of her pussy over and over again. 

Bucky hopped on the counter and parted his knees as Joyce leaned in and unbuttoned his pants. She moaned out a long and low sound as her body climaxed for the third time. 

Her fingers worked fast to unzip Bucky's pants and pull his cock out. She instantly wrapped her lips around his dick and began licking around his shaft as Derin sped up his pace.

She moaned around Bucky's dick while Derin slowly pulled his throbbing cock out of her dripping wet pussy and push it against her asshole. She let out a quick sound and threw her hand back behind her to stop Derin but he could feel what she truly wanted. She was afraid of giving herself away if he began fucking her ass. He popped the head of his cock inside of her tight asshole, causing her to scream around Bucky's cock.

"Damn baby," Bucky moaned. "Fuck!"

Derin slowly filled her ass completely with his cock before pulling almost all the way back out again. He rammed the entire shaft into her the second time, bringing another muffled scream from her lips.

"That feels too good," Bucky warned. "I'm going to cum if you keep that up."

Again, Derin pulled his cock almost all the way out of her ass and slammed it back inside, bringing another scream from her. He began to speed up his rhythm until he was slamming his rod into her asshole constantly, causing her body to jolt back and forth as she screamed around Bucky's cock.

Finally Derin had had enough and could feel his own climax coming soon. He shoved his dick as far into her asshole as he could and shot his load into her, causing her to cum her final climax as well and scream into Bucky's cock so loudly that he grabbed her hair with his hands and let out his own series of grunts, filling her mouth full of his own cum.

Derin pulled his dick out of Joyce's ass and stepped back. She stood up and wiped her mouth.

"I need to go to the bathroom," she stated as she walked out of the kitchen, leaving Bucky setting on the island with a look of amazement on his face.

https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...eCEHLH1-J7PMCI

TBC
Old 19-04-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
wontonmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, hope to read more.
Old 20-04-2020, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 20-04-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Once Derin had finished with Joyce, he had returned to his house, took a long shower and went to bed. At first he was too anxious to sleep, for he had too many questions for his new "LUST fairy" whatever that meant.

His head was overwhelmed with mysteries for he had spent the entire day feeding lustful energy off of different women and could feel it all swelling inside of him, but before he was willing to give it up, he needed answers. 

Just as he was about to slip into sleep, he snapped fully awake from the sounds of his doorbell. He assumed it was Joyce possibly wanting more sex from him and made his way to the front door only to find the Asian fortune teller standing on his porch.

"May I come in," she asked in her soft and certain voice. "I have news on your fairy."

Derin stepped aside and gestured for the woman to enter. She glided into his house and he closed the door behind her. 

"So," Derin began as he turned to see the woman standing by his fireplace mantle and holding the statuette. "I don't even know your name."

"Is this what she was imprisoned in," the woman asked, seemingly ignoring his question all together.

"Yes," Derin answered. "She said that she gave me powers from within there."

"We must find a way to lock her back in," she stated as she set the small figure back down where it was before. "My name is Kubo."

She turned and walked toward Derin with a determined look on her face.

"Have you met with her tonight yet," she asked, making it apparent that she feared to say the name.

"No," he answered honestly. "I was about to slip to sleep when you rang my doorbell."

"Good," she stated with a smile. "I will explain what I know."

She sat down on Derin's couch and gestured for him to do the same. He walked over and sat down next to Kubo to await her explanation.

"She is a succubus," she began after a deep breath. "Succubi are fairies who feed off of lust and use that lust for evil."

"Why does she need me if she can feed off of lust," he asked even though he understood part of the answer to that.

"As you already know she needs more energy before she can freely travel to our physical world." She began. "What you don't know is that succubi create slaves of many different kinds. She felt me out for potential for a slave earlier today and once she feeds on the lustful energy of all those who you have fed off of them she will feel them out as slaves as well."

"I've put all those women in danger," Derin stated, horrified by what he had done.

"You are in danger as well Derin," she stated as she placed her hand on his shoulder. "You are in the most danger."

"How so," he asked. His heart began to pound wildly in fear of what he was about to hear.

"She is going to turn you into a mindless beast seeking sex for her without any individual thought for anything other than that one goal."

Derin leaned back on the couch and closed his eyes. If what Kubo was saying was true then he had stepped into a trap that would eventually lead to his demise. 

"Is there anything I can do to stop it," he asked after a few minutes. 

"Yes," she stated with her face frozen in its determined expression. "I'm working on translating the ancient scrolls that were passed down to me from my great grandmother. Once I have them then we will need to gather all of the women you have fed off of in one place to battle the succubus."

"So I can't go to sleep until then," Derin asked as he wondered how long all of that would take. 

"You can meet with her still," she stated as she stood from the couch. In fact, I'm going to need you to meet with her tonight."

"What about the danger," he asked looking up at the woman as she stepped back over to the statuette.

"She will not have enough power to turn you yet," she explained, not turning away from the figure. "You will meet her and have sex with her. While you are having sex with her, I will have sex with you here, allowing me to glimpse in her world for some answers."

"I'm suppose to fall asleep while having sex with you," Derin asked incredulously. 

"All you'll need to do is fall asleep," Kobu stated as she turned back to look at Derin. "I'll take care of the rest here."

Derin had guided Kobu back to his bedroom where she placed candles from her small bag around his bed and lit them. He lied completely nude on his back as she set at the foot of the bed in the nude as well.

Eventually his exhaustion overwhelmed his busy thoughts and he found himself slipping into sleep. The normal dreams came at first until he snapped into the mist filled world that belonged to Aurora.

He looked around for the fairy but could see only white.

"My my, you have quite a lot for me baby" Aurora called from all around him. "You ready to give it to me so that I can work on our little paradise?"

"I am," he said, trying to keep his voice steady. He wondered if Kubo was riding him in the physical world yet. How would she know when he wasn't just dreaming? Would Aurora find out? Would she be able to tell?

"Good," Aurora purred as she materialised in front of him. Her black hair flowed as if she were underwater as she floated toward him. She was completely nude, showing off her curves on her perfect tall and slim body. "But first I want to show you something."

She grabbed his hand and pulled him through the mist. He eyed her body up and down as she pulled him along. She was absolutely gorgeous. Something caught his eye and he looked from the succubus's body to a large platform with what looked like a black throne in the center. Massive black pillars stood up on all four corners of the platform.

"It's not much, but it's what I was able to create with the last energy you gave me," she said with a hint of excitement in her voice. "You like it""

"I do," Derin confirmed as they slowly landed on the platform. 

He looked one of the pillars. It had carvings of what looked like sex acts on it. Some of the sex acts were with female figures with wings.

"There's something I need to tell you," Aurora said as she walked over and leaned against the throne. "I don't know how you're going to take this."

Derin looked over at the woman who held a grave facial expression.

"What's wrong," he asked, genuinely concerned.

"You see, I'm no normal fairy," she began as Derin walked closer to her. "I am what you humans call a succubus."

Derin's jaw dropped as he heard her admit to what Kubo had just told him. So it was true! She was a succubus!

"I am not evil like my sisters though," she stated, a flash of anger in her eyes as she mentioned her sisters. "I do not create slaves like they did."

Derin walked over to Aurora. He had no idea what to believe. Was this a trick? Was she really a different kind of succubus? Who was right? What should he do?

"I've been hiding my true form from you," she admitted as her eyes began to water. "I'm going to show you my true form now."

She floated slightly into the air and a black energy waved in front of her and jolted this way and that until it faded away to reveal the real Aurora.

Her frame stayed the same, but now her skin was a dark red tone. Her long jet black hair laid straight back between her two large bat-like wings. Her long devilish tail whipped to the side as her solid black eyes stared into Derin's.

As her mouth opened to speak, he could see sharp canine teeth.

"If you want to leave this world and never return, then that is your choice," she stated in a soft voice. 

Derin could feel the ability to leave suddenly enter him. He knew that with a thought he could leave and never return to Aurora again. He looked behind him at the white mist and then back to the tall succubus in front of him. She looked away with a shamed expression on her face as her wings folded tightly behind her. 

"Am I that hideous," she asked. He found her to be quite beautiful, but wondered if this was all a trick. Did he really have the freedom? What was happening to him?

Before Derin knew what he was doing, he walked over to Aurora and turned her to face him and pressed his open lips to hers. He could feel her long sharp canines inside of her mouth as his tongue danced with hers. Her hands pressed against his back and pulled them closer together. 

He could feel her firm breasts pressed against his ribs as he wrapped his arms around her waist and grabbed her ass, drawing an excited moan from her.

She bent over the arm of the throne and waved her ass back and forth; her tail whipping excitedly around. Instead of shoving his cock in her, Derin decided to drop to his knees and taste her. He slid his tongue up her clit and into her wet pussy, drawing a series of moans from her lips. He could feel her tail tapping his back from time to time.

He continued to flick his tongue around inside of her cunt, drawing soft moans and tail twitches from the succubus as he rubbed his hands up and down her legs. He then traveled his tongue up from her cunt and licked the outside of her asshole, drawing an intrigued moan from her. Forcing his tongue in, he opened her ass enough to accept his tongue while he shoved his fingers into her pussy.

"I'm going to give you another gift my love," she stated as she turned her head around to glimpse at him. "Now that I have shown you my true form, and you accepted me still the same I want to make you a bit more like me."

Derin pulled head head back from her ass and looked at her.

"What gift," he asked curiously. What else could she give him?

She stood up straight and turned to look down at his face.

"You are going to enjoy this," she said as he felt a strange energy wash over him. He looked down to see his frame grow more muscular. He felt stronger physically and stronger yet with his built in powers. He looked down to see that his cock had grown as well.

"That's right," Aurora purred. "You are more prepared mentally and..." she looked down at his massive throbbing dick that shot up almost to his chest. "Physically."

Derin stood up from the platform and looked around. So many things were different now; he seen further away, he heard things from further away, and he could feel the energy pulses from all around him with much more ease and clarity. 

Aurora began stroking Derin's massive cock as she smiled at him. 

"I knew you'd like it," she giggled. "Now let's test your new cock out shall we?"

The beautiful succubus stepped back from him and she made a gesture toward the throne. 

"This throne belongs to you my king," she stated with a twinkle in her eyes. 

Derin walked around and sat down on the throne. Aurora walked over to him, turned away from him and slowly began lowering herself onto the head of his giant dick.

"We're going to have to start slow now," she said through groans. "You're almost too big."

She slowly put more and more weight on his dick until the head had split into her. She bobbed up and down for a bit until placing more weight and taking more of his cock into her. Continuing this motion, she finally managed to sit down on his cock completely. He threw his head back as she began bouncing up and down on his shaft.

"Oh baby," she breathed through moans. "It's so good!"

Derin could feel his built up energy wavering as he felt his cock re-enter the succubus's womb over and over again. She arched her back until she was laying back against his chest with her face next to his. He could see her drooling from the pleasure and grabbed both of her ass cheeks as he began working her up and down on him like a puppet.

"Yes, my king," she shouted through pleasurable grunts. "Fuck me!"

There was too much energy built inside of him to last long. He needed to blow his load into her and soon. He worked her up and down on his throbbing cock harder and harder as she screamed out an orgasm louder than any before until he slammed her down all the way and shot his massive load inside of her.

Her entire body went into convulsions as she orgasmed immediately again and squirted liquids from her cunt that dripped down her and Derin's inner thighs.

She laid back against Derin's chest, panting for air as he locked his fingers together on her stomach.

"I love my new gift," he stated with as smile on his face. "You should be able to build much more with that energy."

"Yes my love," she purred in his ear. "I will get right on it."

Not long after he finished with Aurora, Derin entered the physical world again to find himself on top of a bent over Kubo; pounding his still massive cock inside of her pussy. She screamed in both pleasure and pain into his pillow. He had no idea how long he had been drilling into her, but knew that she was cumming at the moment, for he could sense it. He could feel his own climax coming on strong and so he pulled out of her cunt and sprayed his seed all over her sweat covered back and hair. 

She rolled to her side and looked down at him through teary eyes.

"I wasn't expecting your transformation to begin so early," she groaned as her body finished it's orgasm. "We have less time than originally thought.

"I'm not so sure," he stated as he sat down on the edge of his bed. "She admitted to me what she was and even gave me the right to leave if I wanted."

"Tricks," Kubo demanded. "She never intended to let you go."

"How do you know," he asked. It was frustrating that she seemed to know more about what was happening with him than he did. Maybe she was wrong. Maybe Aurora did love him. Maybe he was king.

He would be king one way or another!

https://m.facebook.com/biyas.biyas.9...99&__tn__=EH-R

TBC
Old 21-04-2020, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, this story is nice.
Old 21-04-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

"She's been changing you this whole time you fool," Kubo shouted from her knees on his bed. "Don't you see it!?"

"How am I to know that you don't have some hidden objective," Derin asked angrily. "She has given me and shown me things that I never knew existed."

"How did we meet," the small Asian woman asked calmly. "You're car broke down in front of my business. Isn't that right?"

"Yes," Derin stated, trying to calm down. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"I keep hexes around my establishment to advertise to others who are capable of practicing the arts of magic," she explained as her eyes drifted down to his cock. "Even those who don't know are practicing them."

He looked down to see that his dick was once again throbbing and ready for another round. He looked back at Kubo. Maybe she was right. 

"So I made my own car break down," He asked, trying to ignore his sexual instinct. 

"Subconsciously, yes." Kubo's expression never changed as she shifted her eyes from his dick to his face. "Where were you leaving from when your car broke down?"

"A friend's house," he stated trying to take in what she was getting at. 

"Anything interesting happen at that friend's house," she asked. "Where is he or she now?"

"My friend left me in his apartment and I haven't seen him since," Derin began thinking about what had happened. Jeff had left him in the apartment knowing that he was being hunted. He left Derin in there to take his place and had to confront the assassin. Jeff had no idea that he would be able to get out of the mess. 

"I never thought about that," Derin stated in amazement as he sat down on the edge of his bed and looked back at Kubo. "My friend left me to die and I never even thought about it."

"It's not your fault," the tiny woman said as she crawled down the bed to place her hands on his back for comfort. "You are being controlled by the very same magic that gives you power."

Derin could sense something at that moment. A woman was approaching his house. She had been drawn to his aura and was on a specific mission. He could hear her heart beat as she stepped up his front steps, and had no idea why her nerves were rising. She was a member of authority and he could sense that she had never folded under stress before, but was finding it to be difficult to keep her composure now.

"What is it," Kubo asked with concern in her voice. "Your pupils are gone and your eyes are glowing solid red."

Derin stood up slowly and began confidently stepping out of his room. Kubo jumped off of the bed and tried pulled him back by his arm, but he didn't slow his pace.

"Derin," Kubo almost screamed. "Snap out of it!"

He turned to stare at the small Asian and smiled. She looked up at him in horror as he picked her up with the same arm she was pulling against. He stared through her eyes and read her fears. He could see that she was afraid this was the moment when he finished his transformation. She feared it was too late. 

He could also see her intrigue and desire to be with him sexually again. Maybe that was his aura pulling at her too. He wasn't sure anymore. All he knew was that there was a woman approaching his door at that moment that he needed to feed on.

He dropped Kubo back to the floor and turned to head toward his door once again.

As he approached his door he looked through it at a policewoman standing on the other side, trying to shake off his spell before ringing his doorbell.

She was quite beautiful for sure. She had long blond hair pulled back into a tight bun, a slender frame that stood barely five foot four tall and dark green eyes. She mumbled to herself as she tried to gather composure.

Before she was able to ring the doorbell, Derin pulled it open and stared at the woman's face of shock. She reached for her gun on the side of her hip, but he grabbed her by the arm and pulled inside, before slamming the door shut behind them.

He tossed the woman with ease to the floor and she jumped up to her feet. 

"And what do you want," he asked in a deep voice that he didn't recognize.

"I was going to ask you have seen a man by the name of Jeff," she began through a shaky voice before being cut off by Derin.

"Last I seen of him, he was leaving me to die," Derin stated angrily. "So now he's dead to me!"

The woman looked him up and down, with her eyes locking onto his massive cock, which stood fully erect. He could see her energy and lust building up. She wasn't trying to fight off the spell any longer. She was ready. 

With ease, Derin created two clones of his smaller self and made them approach the woman, who was just standing there staring. They unbuttoned her shirt and pulled her bra down to reveal her small but perky breasts, her nipples erect. Her chest expanded in and out with her deep breaths. 

He ordered his copies to pull her pants and panties down, removed them from her feet and tossing them out of the way. She stood in front of him with her shaved pussy and breasts fully in view, with the unbuttoned shirt of her uniform hanging off of her shoulders.

With a single thought, he dismissed his clones. This was going to be him and him alone. 

"What's your name," he asked through the same deep voice.

"Sherrin," the woman whispered, not moving an inch.

Derin could see that it had been over a year since the woman had been intimate with a man. She had a divorce and swore off men after it was over. She was ready. She had recently created a profile for an online dating service, but hadn't had the nerve to meet any of the men that messaged her on it. She was more horny than lonely.

He could see Kubo standing at the back of his living room staring at him. She was willing to submit her body to him. She wanted to battle him sexually. He could feel her energy attempting to pull him to her. 

"Turn around," he told the policewoman. "Do you see that beautiful woman standing at the back of the room?"

"Yes," the woman said as she spotted Kubo standing behind her.

"Go and shove your tongue into her mouth," he ordered. 

The policewoman complied and walked over to Kubo, who was staring at her in shock. She grabbed her head and pulled her lips into hers.

Derin watched as Kubo begin kissing back, their tongues' dancing with one another. He walked over to the couple and wrapped his arms around both, lifted them up and carried them to the bedroom.

He tossed the policewoman on her back by the head of the bed, spread her legs and had Kubo crawl onto the bed and began eating her out while she ass sticking up for him. He stood behind the Asian beauty and watched the two with his magical eyes for a few moments. The waves of lust and energy flowing back and forth between the two was quite beautiful. 

He could feel pressure on his cock and looked down to see that he had been jerking off to the sight. It was time to allow Kubo her moment of battle. He pressed the head of his massive cock against her pussy lips and pushed slowly until it popped inside of her, bringing a moan to come from her mouth and into Sherrin's cunt.

He slowly pushed until his entire throbbing cock was inside of her. She screamed out with every inch of meat penetrating her, and arched her back to accept it with more ease. The policewoman had her hands on the back of Kubo's head as she gripped her hair in her fingers and pulled roughly.

Derin kept a steady rhythm as he pushed himself in and pulled out of Kubo's pussy. She eventually began to shake and quiver as she orgasmed, screaming into Sherrin's pussy, causing her to climax as well.

He could feel his energy being pulled from him. She was fighting him after all. He smiled at her futile attempts to beat the king at his own game and rammed his cock inside of her so hard and fast that her body launched on top of the policewoman's.

He climbed onto the bed, spun Kubo around onto her back and shoved his dick inside of her cunt once again, causing her to scream in pleasure. He stared into her eyes as he fucked her hard. He looked into her pleasure.

You can beat this, her voice echoed in his head. She was staring directly at him, taking his dick over and over again. Her ecstasy was at its highest. She moaned and screamed outward as another orgasm rushed over her body.

He looked up to see the other woman lying on her back and fingering herself, so he scooped her up in his arms and threw her hips toward his face. His tongue worked in and out of her cunt at a rapid pace as he pounded his cock into Kubo.

Screams of pleasure filled his bedroom as both women orgasmed at once. He pulled his cock out of Kubo and rolled her to the side as he dropped the policewoman on her back in her place. 

He stared into her eyes as he placed the head of his cock against her pussy the same as he did with Kubo. The woman threw her head back in a mixture of pain and pleasure as his cock entered her tight pussy.

Kubo sat up on her knees and grabbed him by his shoulder.

"Fuck me in the ass," she demanded as she mounted the woman he was pounding. 

He slammed his cock fully inside the policewoman one more time, before pulling out and pressing his cock against Kubo's asshole. She shouted out as his dick entered her asshole causing her to scream out another orgasm.

The woman below her grabbed both sides of her head and pulled her in as she screamed into her mouth.

Derin pulled out of Kubo's asshole and shoved his cock into Sherrin's cunt once again. Back and forth, he pounded each woman; filling him full of their sexual energy until he was ready to cum. 

He pulled his cock out of the last hole he was in, flipped Kubo onto her back right next to Sherrin and grabbed his throbbing cannon. He aimed back and forth as he shot his massive load over both women's faces, before falling over on the bed with his drooping cock folded over on Kubo's legs.

His vision seemed to shift back to normal and he looked at the women lying on the bed in front of him. They were exhausted, covered in sweat and cum and panting for air.

"I'm not sure what just happened," the policewoman stated as she sat up on the bed. "I've never acted on an impulse like that before."

Kubo looked at Derin sympathetically and then turned to the woman.

"This man is turning into an incubus," she explained to the woman. "I am trying to help him escape such a fate."

Kubo explained what was happening to the policewoman and to her credit, she seemed to be taking it all quite well. Of course she was still coming off the effects of the spell Derin had placed on her. 

"We will all need to band together to stop this succubus," Kubo finished as she wiped the last of the cum from her face with a towel Derin have given them. "He is still in enough control to stop himself if need be."

"Look," the other woman started as she buckled her pants back on. "I don't know what to believe here, but I do know that this was a massive stress reliever and if what you're saying means I get to do this again then I'm all for it."

Derin watched as the woman walked toward his front door.

"I left my number on your dresser," she stated as she opened his door. "Call me when you're ready to go again." she left his house and closed his front door behind her.

"Another one is added to the list," Kubo said after a few moments. "You are getting stronger. I bet you can make women cum just using your energy pulses at this point."

"I scared myself," he admitted as he sat down on his couch, still in the nude. "My powers were in control of me."

"As I warned you," she said as she sat next to him. "But you took back control."

"How long will I be able to do that," he asked as he looked over to her. "One of these times I'll be a pure sex monster."

"That's why I need to finish translating the scrolls," Kubo said with a smile. "We will beat this together Derin. You have my word."

TBC
Old 22-04-2020, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do share more!
Old 22-04-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Kubo had left Derin's home to finish her translations of her ancient scrolls. She tasked him with one job. He had to use whatever means necessary to gather every woman that he had had sex with in one place. 

He sat completely in the nude as he searched himself for any magic that would be able to lure those specific women to him all at once. He could see that the power was his to have, but it would come at a great cost to himself. He would have to lose a large chunk of his own humanity in order to dip into that dark magic.

Knowing of the possibility, he decided to wait before letting himself go completely. Kubo would want to know of his plan before he acted on it. He stared at the window of his bedroom and was amazed by the simple beauty of the small raindrops clinging on the glass from the storm that was passing through. 

He looked down to see that his skin had changed from the normal color of a white man to a dark red with black stripes growing across it like tribal tattoos. He was shocked as he looked around to see circular lights materializing around him. 

Six lights began glowing brighter and brighter until he could see female forms fade into them. Voices of confusion and awe echoed from the other sides of the lights. He looked down to see his dick standing at full attention. 

"What have I done," he asked in shock and horror. He had somehow called all of the women that he had been with since Aurora had given him his power. The women fell out of the lights and onto his bedroom floor before the lights snapped out of existence with a loud boom.

"Derin," Kubo called out as she stood up from the floor, holding old parchments of paper. "What have you done?"

"What is happening," Janine questioned as she eyed Derin's new form with amazement. "What has happened to you?"

Derin sat on his bed looking at the women around him. An involuntary smile stretched across his face as he read all of their auras. They would all be fun play things for him on this night. He would make sure to give them all equal attention.

"Your head," called one of the women. He couldn't tell which woman it was coming from exactly for the energy from all of them was confusing him. He reached to touch his head and stopped in horror as he felt horns growing from his forehead and curving up four inches toward the sky. 

"We must do this now," Kubo stated to all of the women in the room. "There's no time to explain, but I need all of you to trust me on this. We must have sex with him tonight at once!"

The women looked at each other with reluctance. He had pleased them all and they could very well remember that, but the memory of the magic had been faded by a protection spell cast upon Derin. He knew this now. He knew a lot of what was happening to him now.

Kubo stepped toward Derin. She was wearing her veil and a silk dress of the same purple which slowed her legs up to her thighs from the way she was definitely standing. He read her willingness for sex. He could see her energy pull. He was hungry.

He stood up from his bed and noticed that his body had changed even more. He was standing a good seven feet tall now, with massive broad shoulders and something was on his back. He turned to see the edge of bat wings. 

"I am fully transformed now," he shouted through laughter. "And it is time to feast!"

With a simple thought, Derin sent a shock wave of lust so powerful that it shattered his bedroom window and knocked all of the women to the floor, where they lied still and began moaning in ecstasy.

"We must work together," Kubo continued from the floor as she began to set up to her knees. "If we don't he'll..."

Derin interrupted her by picking her upside down and shoving the head of his massive cock in her mouth. He could smell the lust from her pussy from underneath her purple panties, and slid his long tongue around the material to taste her. She moaned around his dick as his tongue fucked her deep.

He could feel hands touching his back and turned to see both Janine, wearing dark khakis and a greasy gray t-shirt and Sherrin in her full officer's uniform stroking his back with lustful gazes on their faces. He looked down below Kubo to see Joyce and the assassin on their knees as she was rubbing his muscular calves.

"There's too many ladies for just the one cock," he chuckled as he looked down and seen his massive dick split into multiple long shafts that stretched from him through the room. 

Each of the women became suspended in the air by some of his dicks as others stretched out and began filling their holes. He could feel all of their assholes and pussies stretched out from his penetration.

He stared at a suspended Kubo, who was still hanging upside down, with his cocks holding her up, fucking her ass, pussy and mouth. She stared at him as she moaned from his lustful pulsations. He was feeding an orgasm from her as her eyes rolled up into the back of her head.

He looked around at all of the women feeding him through screams and moans of pleasure. A smile grew across his face as he could feel multiple orgasms coming from multiple women all at once. 

Bring them to me, called Aurora's voice from the other realm. We can have pets.

With a thought, Derin opened a portal the size of his room and teleported him and the women to the succubus's realm.

Suddenly he found himself sitting on his throne with his dicks fucking each of the women. One by one he dropped to the floor as he vanished his extra dicks and watched as they fell to the black marble floor of what soon would be his castle.

Kubo sat up with shock on her face. 

Aurora's tall red body glided from the skies on her bat-like wings as she landed beside the Asian mystic. She stroked her cheeks as she walked around her, checking out her body.

"I want this one for me," the beautiful succubus purred as she slapped Kubo on the ass, drawing a squeal from her lips. "She's quite gorgeous."

"We can share," Derin said with a smile. "I've grown quite fond of her myself."

Kubo looked at Derin in a hurt expression. He felt a ping of guilt before the monster inside of him took back over. The other women were slowly standing up and looking around in awe and amazement. 

"Welcome to my kingdom," Aurora said in a gleeful tone. "I think you'll find it quite comfortable here."

"You're kingdom," Derin questioned as he stared at her from his throne. "What happened to the kingdom belonging to the both of us?"

"Oh please," she snapped as she shot an angry expression his way. "You actually think I'm going to share my world with you equally?"

"You actually think you're not," he challenged. "I think I'm being quite generous with you by allowing you to have a part of royalty."

Aurora paced her long strides to the throne and placed her hands on her hips as she looked down at Derin.

"Listen slave," she started, but Derin was up from his seat in a flash. 

He lifted the succubus up into the air and lowered her onto his cock. Her eyes flashed of anger, danger and curiosity at once. He threw her up and down onto his shaft as he could feel the seductive pull coming from her. 

"You don't stand a chance," she taunted through gasps of air. Her nipples stood out erect as her back arched. He could feel her tail whip around at him as he fucked her over and over.

She was strong with her magic, but he had his own strength.

"Looks like we are evenly paired after all," she moaned as neither of them could get an advantage of the other. "You might make a good king afterall."

"I WILL make a GREAT king," Derin declared as he could feel her pussy compress around his cock from an orgasm. 

"I will be your queen then," she shouted through her climax.

"That time has come and gone," he shouted as he tossed her to the side and looked around him. "You will have to earn your right to be my queen."

"As of now," he started as he looked to Kubo, who was standing at the same spot and staring at him with a look of awe stuck on her face. "I have my eyes set on another contender for the title."

"But this is my realm," Aurora protested as she stepped back up to Derin, who didn't take his eyes off of the Asian woman. "You can't cast me out!"

"Cast you out," he questioned with a laugh. "Darling, I don't intend on casting you out. You'll make a great slave."

The succubus's eyes shot wide open in surprise of Derin's statement. This was obviously not what she had planned on at all. She never would have intended this to have happened and something or someone had shifted the tides of fate for him.

He looked all around to see the women walking up to him.

"You have all served me well," Derin stated with a voice filled with authority. "I will relieve you of the spells cast upon you and return you to your home soon."

He looked toward Kubo, who was walking up to him at the time. She had a smile on her face as she looked from him to Aurora. She stopped by his side and turned to face the women with him.

Aurora darted toward her with a vengeful scream and lunged at the Asian woman. Kubo leapt backwards into the air and a flash of light surrounded her, blinding Derin temporarily.

When his vision came back, he could see Kubo had changed. She still maintained her small frame and Asian appearance, but her skin was tinted light blue with solid white eyes and white feathered wings. She floated above Aurora with a stern expression on her face.

"It is time you learn of who I truly am," Kubo stated loudly. "I am Mihr, the light fairy of lust. Conqueror of your kind."

Aurora fell back on her rump and scooted back away from the fairy, her eyes wide with fear.

"I've heard of you," she stammered as she continued to back away. "You are the one who killed my sisters."

"Yes," Mihr admitted as she softly landed on her feet as she approached the succubus. "And I have waited for you to come out of hiding in order to finish my job."

Derin waved his hands and teleported the other women back to where they were before, removing all memories of where they had been. He looked back to Mihr as she caught up to the cowering Aurora. She held her arm out and with a small flash of light a golden spear appeared in her hand.

"Please don't," Aurora begged with her hands held up defensively. "I beg you to spare me!"

"Why didn't you kill her before," Derin asked, breaking the light fairy's concentration.

"Excuse me," she asked as she turned to stare at him.

"When she came out before," he began to explain. "You could have killed her then, but you were afraid and didn't... Why?"

"I needed you," she explained as she lowered the tip of her spear to Aurora's throat, encouraging her to not to try and escape. "I needed to give you the power to transform so that you could out rank her."

"Outrank her," he asked. "What do you mean?"

"No fairy realm can be left without a king or queen," she began to explain. "I cannot slay a fairy who is the leader of his or her own land. I gave you the power to take over so that now she is a rogue."

"Please," Aurora begged, but Mihr jabbed her with the end of her spear, drawing a small droplet of blood to come out.

"You will make a good leader for this realm Derin," she stated. "I watched you struggle with the powers that were given to you, but you have conquered them and are in complete control of yourself now."

"And are you going to stay here with me once this is finished," he asked as he stepped toward the two fairies. 

"I can visit," she began. "But no, I cannot stay."

"I beg of you to leave her then," he said as he placed his hand on the warrior fairy's shoulder. "I don't want to be left alone."

"I am contracted to slay all of the succubi," Mihr stated in defiance. "She must be slain by me."

"Is she the last one," he asked. 

"No," Mihr stated with a soft expression on her face. "There are many more. She is only the last in her bloodline."

"Then leave her with me and come back later when you are finished with the others," he asked softly. "I'm afraid of being left alone here."

Mihr paused for what felt like an eternity before pulled the spear back from the succubus and waving her hand to make it vanish once more. 

"You have a soft heart Derin," she stated as she stepped toward him. "I will miss that about you while I'm away"

Aurora stood up, rubbing her neck where she had been poked.

"She will try to escape at some point," she stated as she looked toward Aurora with an angry squint. "I will make sure that she doesn't."

Mihr waved her hands and a black collar appeared around Aurora's neck. She then waved her hands over Derin and a black bracelet of the same magical material appeared around his wrist. 

"Now she belongs to you," she stated with a smile. "Enjoy her."

Derin shifted his eyes from Aurora to Mihr and smiled. She returned the smile as she stepped into his arms.

"One last time before I have to go," the warrior fairy said before she pressed her lips to his. He lifted her up and set her down on his cock as she screamed out in passion. 

He carried the fairy over to one of the black pillars and pressed her back against it as he rammed his dick inside of her, drawing screams of passion from her mouth. Her wings fluttered wildly as she climaxed almost immediately. 

"I love your cock," she shouted as he packed her full of his meat time and time again. "Don't forget my ass!"

He turned her around and with her hands pressed tightly against the pillar, he shoved his giant shaft into her asshole in one motion, bringing a series of passionate screams from her lips. 

"Come over here and taste her," he ordered Aurora, who walked over and dropped to her knees. 

Mihr alternated from screams to moans and back as her asshole was packed by Derin's throbbing cock and her cunt was eaten by the succubus. Her legs quivered and her wings spread out as wide as they would go as she began to cum again.

"I'm cumming," Derin shouted as he pulled his cock out of the fairy's asshole and shot streams of his jizz onto her pussy and Aurora's face as she continued to eat her out.

Once he finished, Mihr stepped away from the pillar.

"I will come back soon for a visit," she stated before lifting herself into the air and into a bright flash of light. 

With that Derin found himself alone. 

His journey in the mortal land was over and it felt strange that he had an entire unknown ahead of him. He felt his cock begin to grow in excitement as he thought about all of the perks to his new life. He was no longer human. He no longer even looked human, but he was fine with that.

A sound drew his attention and he looked over to see Aurora cleaning his cum off of her face. She looked over at him as he smiled back to her.

"Let's play," he said as he grabbed his cock and walked toward her.

She let a smile escape her face as she eyed him up and down.

"Looks like this'll be fun after all," she said as she licked the top of his cock.

Video Share
https://www.extmatrix.com/files/C7VF...carib.mkv.html
https://www.extmatrix.com/files/DCII...carib.mkv.html
https://www.extmatrix.com/files/XI0L...-10mu.mkv.html
https://www.extmatrix.com/files/NJHP...Uncen.mp4.html
https://www.extmatrix.com/files/WOFT...Uncen.mp4.html
https://www.extmatrix.com/files/B91Z...Uncen.mp4.html

The End
Continue on this thread another story with similar storyline to be added on soon.......

Stay Tune....

Stay Vigilant,
Fight Covid,
Stay Healthy
Old 23-04-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

NEW STORY

My Dream Lover

Sarah closed her eyes, laying perfectly still, breathing deeply. She did not want to drift off but she was so tired, so exhausted it was hard to focus on staying awake. It was almost as if she knew what was going to happen the minute she dozed off and her mind began to allow her to dream again. And although they were immensely pleasurable dreams, they were disturbing nonetheless and in the morning her body would ache from her actions in those dreams. 

Sarah realized her dreaming sequences at night for the past two months were related directly to stress. A new job, a new state, new apartment, everything surrounding her was strange to her and she was having a hard time coping with the change. Going from a small rural town in Kentucky to a megacity like Houston, Texas would cause anybody to go through some stress related actions.

She had made new friends, new acquaintances and twice she had encountered two men who seemed to be interested in her only to discover their true interest. Her body. Her 5', 6" inch frame held more curves than some of the old county roads where she had grown up. Perfectly round and ample breasts accentuated her upper body flowing down to an almost tiny waistline, her hips slightly flaring and back down to uniformly shaped legs. Her long flowing blond hair, usually kept in a tight bun during the day, released only when she got on the elevator to come home, hang down nearly to her tight butt and glimmered like spun gold. 

Her face was almost angelic, with liquid blue eyes, a small, slightly turned up nose and full pouting lips, her skin an alabaster white, creamy, delicate and soft. Sarah Turner was an incredibly beautiful woman and men were going to be attracted to her, she knew that. What drove them absolutely insane however, was the fact that Sarah was not the typical curvaceous young woman they usually met. She was shy and sometimes withdrawn to the point they sometimes thought her a snob. 

The two men that she thought might be interested in her had both stormed away when she declined to have sex with them and although her body screamed with silent desire, she had chosen not to just hop in the sack with just anybody.

If she took on a lover, she had decided after a seriously rough breakup with Todd when she was in Kentucky, he was going to have to be someone incredibly special. No more just relying on the fact that he would be fantastic in bed, she had vowed. And she grimaced with the fact that she now knew that had been the only thing that had held Todd and herself together for nearly four years. 

Sarah's new lover slash boyfriend was going to have to be different, he would have to talk to her, share her interests and she his. He would have to want to have fun other than just a good romp in the hay and this time, Sarah had vowed, she wanted someone who was mysterious and dark. He would have to have dark colored hair, dark eyes that she could disappear inside their depth.

Sarah sighed softly, she was asking for too much, that much she knew, that was why she was having these dreams of hers. And even as she thought of the dreams, her body started to react. 

Her mind had created that perfect man for her but he only came in her dreams and the only talking they would do would be with their bodies except when she heard him call her name just before her dreaming, hazy mind could focus upon him moving across the room to her.

No sooner had she begun to think about her dreams than she had dozed off and they began again, always the same, always with the same results. "Sarah..." She heard the soft whisper of her name and her lips parted in a smile. He was coming again for her, she could feel the slight electrical charge heating up her body inside and soon it would ignite. Her dream lover would be the only way to put out her flame.

She felt the dampness between her legs just with a simple calling of her name, her body readying itself for what they would do in the dream. "Sarah..." He called to her again and her eyes slowly fluttered open, seeing him standing now at the foot of her bed, smiling seductively, his perfectly even white teeth showing past luxuriously rich and full lips. Lips that could make her scream out in torturous delight or melt like hot butter when they touched her.

He moved around the bed and slowly pulled the covering from her body, his smoldering gaze moving over every inch of her flesh as he exposed her nudity beneath. His eyes flashed with fire as she automatically parted her thighs, inviting him between them.

And then he was beside her, his dark clothing removed almost magically as he stretched out his incredibly muscled form beside her smaller frame. The heat of his body searing against hers as he held her gaze and when his hand moved over her belly, his fingertip tracing the outline of her navel, Sarah sucked in a breath at the sensation. Her pussy excreted her heavy lubrication for him, knowing how large he was, how incredibly filling he could be when he entered her and she would be ready. His hand moved up to one of her breasts, cupping it in his palm, his thumb raking over the hardening nipple. Sarah moaned in pleasure when she felt his hot breath close to her flesh. Straining upward, silently begging him to put his mouth over her quivering mound, Sarah gasped in rapture as his tongue flicked over her dusty pink nipple, making it even harder, extruding it further from the mound and he suckled deeply while his hand moved to the other side.

He was sucking so hard it was nearly painful but in an erotic painful way as she attempted to press upward, wanting to put one solid orb into his mouth yet knowing it was not possible. 

Her pussy was dripping now, she could feel the liquid slipping from inside her, following the trail that led to her anal opening. Sarah knew he could smell her desire, his body shook slightly with a laugh when he pulled in a deep breath. "Please, tell me your name this time." She begged huskily and his head lifted slightly and Sarah could feel those dark eyes burning into her and those incredible lips parted into a crooked smile. "What would you have it be, Sarah?" He ask, speaking for the first time in two months and her mouth dropped open at the sound of his voice. Deep, rich, enveloping her almost like a warm, velvet blanket on a cold night. "Michael..." She breathed on a sigh. "Then I am Michael." He whispered causing goose bumps to rise on her skin as he lowered his head again, shifting over to the other mound on her chest, giving it the same treatment as he had the other.

When he had her tits rock hard and aching for more, his leaned up, propping up his dark head with his hand, staring down at her with interest. His free hand moved from her breasts to her abdomen, again, a fingertip circling around her navel, her muscles quivered beneath his touch and then slowly, seductively his hand began to move downward, slipping between her thighs, feeling her heavy moisture.

Sarah arched her hips, thrusting her pussy into his hand, seeping heavily in lust. His finger slipped between her female folds, enflamed with passion now to retrieve some of her lubrication, moving it up and down against her slit, pressing against her swollen clit.

Moaning over and over again with pleasure, Sarah began undulating against his hand, wanting him to shove a finger deeply inside her, to stop the flame that was building igher and higher inside her.

"Please..." She begged breathlessly as he continued to torment her clit with his finger and then teased at her hole, the tip of his finger pressing slightly inside only to be pulled away again and again each time, feeling her secret more of her female juices until her entire pussy was completely saturated, her once bushy pubic hair now plastered against her skin.

With Sarah upon her back still, him to his side, he grasp her leg, pulling it up and over his muscular thigh and coming back, touching her again and deciding there was still not enough room. He pushed against her other leg, silently asking her to spread it wider and she obeyed. The hand came back, massing her screaming folds, feeling her heat rising with each movement of his hand upon her.

Sarah groaned in complete bliss as at last he drove one large finger inside her, almost causing her to cum instantly yet pulling back slightly when he felt her tighten. He gave her a good finger-fuck, driving his hand up roughly and then pulling back again and again, his arm holding her jerking leg against his thigh. "Michael, please, fuck me..." She begged, her breathing coming in pants now but obviously that was not his intent this time. He removed his hand and Sarah's eyes opened when she felt him move from her side. She though perhaps her request had upset him but as she saw him, her heart nearly stopped in her chest.

"I've never..." She started to tell him as he positioned himself between her legs, grabbing onto each one and shoving them up, her knees pressing against her tits. Those dark eyes flashed his fire again and she could see his dark head lowering, inhaling deeply of her lustful scent.

Sarah screamed out in complete shock and elation when his mouth opened over her, his tongue flicking over her opening and her hips shot upward. She had never felt anything like that in her life as currents of electricity shot from her pussy to her brain. Again and again he licked at her, staring with his tongue flat, pulling up over her hole, between her folds and over her bulging clit, feeling her shudder each time.

He then pressed her legs to her sides, opening her even wider and his mouth then worked exclusively on her clip, sucking, pushing with his tongue, moving it up, down, and from side to side, using his teeth and lips to pull it out from her body. Sarah was a bouncing mass of hot flesh and bones beneath him and when he rolled his tongue into a stiff spear and drove it inside her, she screamed out as an explosion rocked through her. Her body tensed painfully as she felt the muscles inside her pussy working, pushing out the heavy cream of her orgasm as his tongue now moved around inside her, scraping out every last drop of her hot spent passion.

And then he was moving again, sliding his body up her own, Sarah could feel this throbbing cock moving up her leg and then dropping heavily between them, feeling the pulsation of the blood pumping through it. She was almost purring beneath him as she lifted her arms to encircle his neck, pulling his head down so she could kiss him.

His lips feathered across her own and she could smell her own desire on him, igniting yet another fire inside her. Something inside her almost snapped as she pulled his head down roughly, locking her lips onto his, driving her tongue inside his mouth until he was giving just as good as he got from her. Her lust was out of control and both of them knew it.

Sarah's hands moved now, up and down the incredible width of his shoulders, feeling his muscles ripple beneath her palms, feeling almost as tight as that large, pulsating rod laying now against her belly, driving against her skin. She could feel the blood pumping through it, throbbing with every beat of his heart and it was huge, larger than she first thought and she wanted it, now.

Her hands moved on down his back to his lean waist and powerful hips, cupping his ass, gripping tightly before traveling around. As they ravaged each other's mouths, her hands asked him to lift his hips so that she could hold him and he did as her hand circled that burning steel rod, gasping slightly at the size now and knowing that soon he was going to ram it inside her.
Old 23-04-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Sarah suddenly had the urge to have it in her mouth, never doing such a thing before but that feeling, that heavy vibration in her hand was driving her insane. Her free hand came up, pressing against his shoulder and he shifted off her as if sensing what she was asking of him.

Their lips unlocked and with more bravado than she had ever experienced before, she pushed him onto his back, their eyes staring at one another. Those dark eyes flashed again as though he were reading her mind and Sarah smiled at him gently, already beginning to lower her body, slipping down, her breasts raking through that heavy dusting of hair on his chest, exciting her nipples again.

As she moved down, her lips trailed wet kisses over his flesh, her tongue dipping into his navel, teasing him just as he had teased her, hearing him suck in a deep breath. She took his rocket into her hand again, once more marveling at the size of it as it pulsated in her grip.

Sarah glanced up quickly, checking his reaction to what she was going to do and again, those black eyes flashed back at her. Closing her eyes, Sarah lowered her head and opened her mouth, instinctively guiding the bulbous head between her lips.

She groaned as soon as she had him inside, feeling the texture, soft but hard and she could taste his skin, salty but sweeter than anything she had ever put in her mouth. Sarah used her tongue, wrapping it around his circumference, pulling up and slipping back down, feeling the rippling moving through him as he enjoyed what she was doing. She positioned her head to where she could take him deeper into her mouth, feeling him hit the back of her throat yet knowing she only had three quarters of his length inside.

Almost gagging but determined, Sarah drove down, the thick head sliding past her tonsils, swallowing the gag reflex and felt him lift his hips slightly as the muscles in the back of her throat worked around him.

Suddenly filled with an abundance of bravado and insane lust, she moved her head, letting him slide in and out of the back of her throat until his hips began undulating with her, literally fucking her mouth. Sarah had never experienced such a sensation as feeling his dick sliding in and out of her mouth before. She was enjoying this just as much as he was, knowing that what she was doing was driving him just as mad as he had driven her. She gave a startled gasp when his large hand went to the back of her head, shoving her down around him as his hips thrust upward, driving him deeply down the back of her throat and in the next second she felt the hot cum of his spent passion bursting from his tip.

Sarah was completely surprised that she did not gag or spit as the hot semen filled her mouth, finding the taste highly erotic as she swallowed, enjoying the taste of his secret immensely. Yet she felt almost saddened that this massive dick wasn't between her legs when he lost his wad. Sarah continued to swallow the tiny spurts that erupted from his head until at last they stopped, but to her utter astonishment found that he was still hard. He sat up, his hands coming beneath her arms, hoisting her upward and flipping them over at the same time, his knees forcing apart her legs.

It was as if his dick needed no guidance to her hole and as he lowered himself down, ramming that massive cock into her, Sarah cried out both in pain and sheer bliss of having him back inside her. 

"Deeper, harder, Michael..." She panted beneath him and he gave her what she asked for. Pulling his hips back and slamming them down, ramming his full length into her hot cave, his size filling her cavity beyond its capability yet Sarah accepted it time and time again.

His thrusts brought her to three separate climaxes, each one more intense than the previous. Her last when he once again shot his load inside her with such force it had sent her careening over the edge of the cliff as well. Tiny white, blinding lights shot outward from behind her closed eyes, her body arching upward, taking him into her, her pussy muscles tightening and releasing as though her system was drinking in every last precious ounce of his semen.

Exhausted, spent, completely gratified, Sarah hugged him to her, the dampness of his flesh making his back slick and when he tried to move away, obviously fearful of his crushing weight. Sarah felt him chuckle softly as her arms tightened around him, her legs wrapped around his hips and she jerked him back down. Determined that this time, her dream lover was not going anywhere.

Sarah awoke as the alarm clock screamed insistently upon the bedside table. Her hand shot out, hitting the snooze button almost violently. She felt a weight lying atop her, her one arm and both legs wrapped around the comforting weight tightly as her eyes opened slowly, hopefully, her heart hammering inside her chest. 

Sarah's devastation was surreal as her eyes opened fully. Atop her was the massive body pillow her mother had given her before she had left Kentucky. It had all been a dream again and she started to cry softly, throwing off the pillow in violence and frustration.

Sarah arrived for work nearly an hour late, she simply could not muster the energy nor the enthusiasm to go to work. She had literally had to force herself from the bed this morning and grab a quick shower before getting dressed and making the long trek across town to get to the office.

Slamming down her briefcase, her secretary came through the door, cup of life-giving coffee in her hand, giving Sarah a woeful glance.

"You look like shit." She announced and Sarah grimaced but took the pro-offered coffee from the woman's hands. "You had a nine o'clock with the head of Taylor Enterprise, you're 15 minutes late and he's steaming." The secretary announced and Sarah's eyes widened in fear. 

Taylor Enterprise was one of her new company's biggest clients, they kept Sarah's firm on over a three million dollar retainer fee each and every year and had for the past 25 years.

"Old man Taylor's probably having a seizure." Sarah stated, swallowing down the scalding coffee, already moving around her desk. "It's not old man Taylor, it's his son, Michael, and he seems to be a bit more high strung than the old man. Drop dead gorgeous but high strung." The secretary grinned.

Sarah snatched up her briefcase again, shoved the half empty mug back toward her secretary and raced toward the conference room, throwing open the conference room doors with more force than she had intended.

All eyes focused in her direction, all except one pair that was. A tall, broad-shouldered man stood facing the window, gazing out at the expanse of the city laid out beneath him. Sarah saw the dark hair immediately and her first thought was of her dream again last night. 

"Ms. Turner, you're late!" Her superior barked in anger and Sarah opened her mouth to speak but her eyes locked onto the man turning slowly from the window.

Sarah's chin dropped, it felt, to her knees as a pair of smoldering dark eyes met her own liquid blue and she could have sworn she saw shock register on his face before he spoke.

"Welcome, Ms. Turner, I'm glad you could make it." His voice sounded, just like her dream lover, like a warm blanket on a cold day and Sarah began to shake almost violently. "Sarah..." He stated in some concern and that was all she needed to hear, the same luscious voice from those same full, rich lips and she felt the floor coming up to meet her.

"Welcome back, Ms. Turner." Sarah heard the familiar voice state as she started to awaken and opening her eyes she met those dark pools again, his lips parting in a smile, showing even, white teeth.

"I..." She started, but clamped her lips tightly together in case her mouth before she made a fool of herself. The dark eyes above her stared down at her with interest, and one arched slightly.

"Ms. Turner, have we met before?" He asked suddenly and Sarah's heart flipped over in her chest.

"N...no, I don't think..." She started and suddenly his hands came up, reaching behind her head, pulling the clip from her hair. His sharp intake of breath as he saw her long, blond hair cascade down her back was unmistakable and the dark eyes began to smolder, just like in her dreams.

https://www.dandanzan.com/dianying/62098.html
https://www.dandanzan.com/dianying/204.html
https://www.dandanzan.com/dianying/60799.html
https://www.dandanzan.com/dianying/37501.html
https://www.dandanzan.com/dianying/61986.html

TBC
Old 24-04-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this story is nice!                                   

setting up my tent here to wait for more. 
Old 24-04-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

"It's you." He stated breathlessly.

"My God, I've been dreaming about a woman that looks just exactly like you for the past two months!" He stated, unsure what was happening.

"And I've been dreaming about a man that looks like you, Mr. Turner." Sarah responded honestly.

"Last night, again, and she...well, let's just say I thoroughly enjoyed my dream last night." He grinned sheepishly.

"So did I, Michael. And mine was incredibly sweet and incredibly filling." Sarah whispered and he nearly choked with her soft words as it sounded as though she was gently stroking his name with her tongue.

"Did you dream...did you swallow..." He tried twice and could not get the words out, his eyes rounding again in disbelief.

"Oh, yes, I swallowed and I want to do it again." Sarah stated boldly and those eyes flashed like lightening in her direction.

"Let's get out of here." He commanded, reaching out his hand to pull her off the sofa where she had been put when she had passed out.

Gasps of breaths could be heard as they exited the conference room together, hand in hand and made a b-line for the exit. Neither spoke as Michael Taylor drove them to her home and by the time they made it to the bedroom, both were completely naked and living out, for real, their combined dreams for the past two months.

The End

This story may be too short for any of your imagination,but its worth the CB period.

Lets fight it....!!!

New Stories cummin up soon...stay tuned...and just enjoy these while awaiting....

https://www.dandanzan.com/dianying/61942.html
https://www.dandanzan.com/dianying/61917.html
https://www.dandanzan.com/dianying/3046.html
https://www.dandanzan.com/dianying/53230.html
https://www.dandanzan.com/dianying/61903.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1