The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster (P) + Donor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37820 / Power: 105
Lord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond repute
Kovan Area Turning Into Mini-Geylang! Even Sinkie Students Going For Vice Massage!

anyone know where is this lobang? can share before it is gone?

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/kov...ao-bee.295112/

Residents from a Kovan condominium are not getting a happy ending despite living in a nice neighbourhood.

Allegedly harassed by masseurs

Speaking to Mothership, a resident who wanted to be known as Lim said that they have been consistently harassed by staff from a massage parlour for the past month.

The masseurs would dress in a provocative manner and hang around the shop front, the resident added.

Screenshot via Mothership reader

They allegedly operate by approaching men of all ages to offer sexual services, even if the men were not interested.

Lim told Mothership that he had been harassed on the way home multiple times, with the masseurs quoting between S$30 to S$150 for different "services."

He was not the only victim.

Another resident in her 40s that Mothership spoke to said that her husband, while on his way home, had been ambushed by the women on several occasions as well.

In another instance, Lim said that a masseuse had allegedly approached a man who was with his wife. The family had come to pick up their child from a Taekwondo studio along the same stretch.

According to Lim, the masseuse apparently tried to drag the man into their shop, causing an "uproar."

Both Lim and the resident said that the store would appear closed, only for a masseuse to "pop up" when a potential customer is detected nearby.

When we visited around 9:20pm at night, there was no movement in the shop

Two men were observed smoking near its premises, but there was no indication if they were affiliated with the parlour.

A third person that Mothership spoke to is a 23-year-old whose office is located at the development.

Besides witnessing the masseurs "actively luring customers," the female worker was also once approached by a staff, who asked her if she worked around the area and if so, which unit in particular.

Well-known parlour

While the store has been operating from as far back as two years ago, things took a turn for the worse when the business started expanding in February 2020.

One night, Lim was asked by a taxi driver if he was "going to find prostitute."

The driver, who was driving Lim home, told him that the service at this place was "very good."

When Lim asked the driver how he came to know about it, the driver replied that he had ferried a number of customers, who had heard about the massage parlour through forums.

Subsequently, due to Covid-19 restrictions, residents were left with only one route to enter the compound, a route that necessitates passing by the shop.

During the day, Lim said that he has seen secondary school students, still wearing their uniform, enter the shop.

At night, the place becomes a "mini Geylang," much to the dismay of the residents.

Multiple police reports have since been made by the "traumatised" residents.

Police aware

In response to queries from Mothership, the police said that they are aware of illegal massage establishments operating in the area.

"The Police have conducted multiple enforcement operations at the said location and detected multiple breaches under Section 5(1) of the Massage Establishments Act 2017. Massage beds, chairs, signboards, and massage paraphernalia were seized," the authority added.

Police investigations are ongoing.
Old 10-11-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kovan Area Turning Into Mini-Geylang! Even Sinkie Students Going For Vice Massage

Seriously? Even students in uniform? Wah lao, at least change into home clothes la. But so happening... Last time I approached by ML, I already serve finish NS in my early 20s lol First encounter but haven't chiong at that time
Old 10-11-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 0
hippoandfriends23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhippoandfriends23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Kovan Area Turning Into Mini-Geylang! Even Sinkie Students Going For Vice Massage

Kovan taking over joo jiat i guess. btw nowadays students very power sia!
Old 10-11-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 22
cuntforsale21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuntforsale21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sg so happening these days
Old 10-11-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippoandfriends23 View Post
Kovan taking over joo jiat i guess. btw nowadays students very power sia!
Ya lor, in uniform somemore. I last time look also dare not look
Old 10-11-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future

Show ezlink got student price bo? Last time go mama shop also have to think twice want to spend money or not.
Old 10-11-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

time's tough. everyone's trying to get by.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 10-11-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

I think the number of times the threads for this space was deleted was like 4-5x already.

This area kena raid several times this year liao.
Nothing to see and nothing to miss here.

Carrot chop. Expensive. And too flamboyant.
And yes at its peak, the ladies were standing outside to pull people in. Pretty silly.
Old 10-11-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
sammyboyboy is a name known to allsammyboyboy is a name known to allsammyboyboy is a name known to allsammyboyboy is a name known to allsammyboyboy is a name known to allsammyboyboy is a name known to all

i was already bonking gals when i was in sec school

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornydude View Post
Ya lor, in uniform somemore. I last time look also dare not look
Old 10-11-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 22
Asianpeople deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oppies never do their job properly! vote the oppies out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Sex View Post

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/kov...ao-bee.295112/

Residents from a Kovan condominium are not getting a happy ending despite living in a nice neighbourhood.

Allegedly harassed by masseurs

Old 11-11-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty1213 View Post
Show ezlink got student price bo? Last time go mama shop also have to think twice want to spend money or not.
LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyboy View Post
i was already bonking gals when i was in sec school
Win liao, lor, my first bonk is with my ex at 17, fresh graduate from sec school XD
Old 11-11-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 19
Kenny Nair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if virgin schoolboy, maybe no need to pay still got angpo. lol.
Old 11-11-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 20
Remember deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRemember deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

haha, still got this practice? i didnt get mine many years ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Nair View Post
if virgin schoolboy, maybe no need to pay still got angpo. lol.
Old 11-11-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 22
Bellakisss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBellakisss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

fucking useless oppies Workers' Party !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianpeople View Post
Old 11-11-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
tanpop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianpeople View Post
Should be pappies, MIB not doing their job - MIW's fault
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1