The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2008, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 22
keano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of light
Pure naive or a very smart girl?

Ok i recently encountered a girl, who can be very pretty if applied make up and yeah she is tall too. I got to known her thru a "make friends website"..One night we met up for some drinks, and since we live pretty close to each other we were in our very casual wears.

We talked about many stuffs but most of the time she was quiet. Maybe I am not those joker types of guys.

Blah blah..ard 2am, we became very slient then she requested why not we play some magic games she bought recently.

Ok why not! mm..so later part of the morning, we were flidding with the stuffs hah..then i realised something!

Her blouse was those big wide neck type and she was sitting next to me. Of cos, samster of me, i would bio!

Mm..i tot i saw something blACK & small but i passed on. Thought was jus something else, maybe patterns on her bra.

The very next moment, i saw that again!!

Her right boob with e most pointed long black nipple i ever seen!!! Big too! Ohh man, how would i wish to taste it, and bite it!

Mm, her boobs likely to be cup A but her nipple is e most attractive bud i ever seen!

Maybe it was erected due to the coldness around us. I not sure!

Anyway..tell you e truth guys! This is the first time i saw nipple in a downblouse!!! : )

Yeah, after that incident, at the latter part of the morning i still somemore of that bud! ooo..

Now this is the big problem man!

Firstly i thought she is a open minded girl as well she not wearing a farking bra and we did got some cosly moments when we took pics.

We went on for a 2nd date soon! Yeah, she still would not wear bra, somemore we were going to town! tested out by holding her back, yeah..no bra straps!

Both times, we was wearing big blouse but infront got bigger colourful patterns to cover up her braless status.

Secondly now, both dates i paid everything! KNS! Damn, having a date in singapore is way damn expensive! She don't even offer to pay man! heartbreak man.

Bros out there..how to up her man!!

Thought of asking her to my hse then tata! She did not reject that idea but also never recieve it with open arms! hah..

Sianz..if i to go out with her, needs $ but dunno got outcome anot..maybe jus another nipple sight seening..

Another thing is..yeah is she naive or smart girl? Going dates with someone, that guy paid, she only let that guy abit of sweets..

mm..comments?

Last edited by keano; 23-07-2008 at 10:05 PM.
Old 23-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
falcon549 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pure naive or a very smart girl?

Only time will tell, at the moment need to feed more sweets before you got a chance to taste her.
Old 23-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future

As usual test water... ask got bf before and blah blah blah.... you may then ask her opinion on ONS.......then blah blah blah....Got chance then invite to your house and then got opportunity, then you may try loh....

You like the sweet, then bear the cost...

Pending:
Anyone joining the queue??

Just up: naturegreen (02 Nov 14:04)
Old 23-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Contact Right is Cool - loads of Potential

good things not cheap.. cheap things not good..

play along if you can afford to. u will pluck the fruit when it's riped.
Old 23-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 17
weisianz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyweisianz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

still early to say.. up to u whether u wanna take the risk to "grow" this babe bo
Old 24-07-2008, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jascardo is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro,
Gals are attracted EMOTIONALLY.
guys are attracted PHYSICALLY...
simple as that..
good luck =)
Old 24-07-2008, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 21
genius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to behold

So good lobang, you are the lucky guy. Quick mai tu liao..
Wish you luck...
Old 24-07-2008, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 17
alanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond repute

paying for girls during movie or meal dates is actually quite a gentleman way. its gives a good impression also. which guy here wont pay for the date with a girl?!?! unless u are a poor uni student like me. just do within ur $ means.. anyway, u can always treat that as a bonus from all the peekaboos that she gave to u..

as in her attitude, seriously quite hard to find girls who dont usually wear bra out. try talking sex with her.. if she's open in chatting abt sexual stuffs, her legs might be opening for u too.
Old 24-07-2008, 01:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
glster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

if she dare to stay with a stranger till 2am in the morninf most likely no prob wan la
Old 24-07-2008, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
Cofsils is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCofsils is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just one step behind & soon u will be a lucky samster.
Old 24-07-2008, 05:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Maestro* deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why not try going for some drinks and loud music. Many opportunities to test water.
Old 24-07-2008, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by glster View Post
if she dare to stay with a stranger till 2am in the morninf most likely no prob wan la
I agree with this, most likely she is waiting for you to strike
Old 24-07-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Like what most bros here have said, you need to feed the fish first before you can have a delicious meal all for yourself.

If that fails, remember there are many ponds around, each one with more and different types of fish.

Happy fishing bro and wish you all the best
Old 24-07-2008, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano View Post

The very next moment, i saw that again!!

Her right boob with e most pointed long black nipple i ever seen!!! Big too! Ohh man, how would i wish to taste it, and bite it!

Mm, her boobs likely to be cup A but her nipple is e most attractive bud i ever seen!

mm..comments?
errh... bro, Long black nipple...?? machiam like over-sucked loh... I prefer pinkish ones

U try your luck lah.. have fun.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 24-07-2008, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

If later she asked u for LV or Gucci before or after u upped her, then she is neither naive or smart, she is purely SCHEMING. Btw, sometimes u need to invest a bit of time and money before you get hook the fish. It up to u. Some enjoyed this game, some preferred just anyone who can be upped for free.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1