The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kratos1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Nah not same person, just curious as nvr bonked a russkie/european before
Old 21-07-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kratos1969 View Post
Go Grace hotel or CM2 lor.
Old 21-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Why u tip 1000???
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzerath View Post
Oh no nataree will price increase very soon haha...
No wonder price is always going up. Met up with some friends last night juz back from Krungthep. LT is now Bht5,000 at Soi Cowboy. If prices keep going upwards might as well book those on-line here with guaranteed 2 shots

Quote:
Imagine kissing a man.... Even a LB wants to hold my hand, I still feel a bit disguising
If not yet cut definitely. Even if post op also have psychological barrier which beer goggles will greatly help especially if u encounter the LBs at Obsessions. Si beh chio & SYT their A listers - have to see to believe. BTW all bros chiong Thailand plz note that some "puyings' at the go-gos mayb post op LBs. So some of us may have been happily bonking post-op LBs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kratos1969 View Post
Why go all the way to Bangkok to fuck Russkies? Like go to Boon Tong Kee order char sio png? Can do it at home already. Just let your mouse do the clicking.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 21-07-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
BTW all bros chiong Thailand plz note that some "puyings' at the go-gos mayb post op LBs. So some of us may have been happily bonking post-op LBs.
got one time one of the girls at one of the rainbows (dont remember which one) told me that there are no LB at rainbows , management dont allow

... but i have seen one girl at rainbow 4 (the naked side) who my ladyboy radar tell me is 90% probability ladyboy so i dont think can believe
Old 21-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
got one time one of the girls at one of the rainbows (dont remember which one) told me that there are no LB at rainbows , management dont allow... but i have seen one girl at rainbow 4 (the naked side) who my ladyboy radar tell me is 90% probability ladyboy so i dont think can believe
Then management is lying to you. If customers know its Russian Roulette who would come? I have very reliable source who told me this. She also cannot tell coz mannerisms & doctor's skills damn good + SYT some more. When she pointed out to me who the post-op was I was like ! Nobody tell me I would also think it was a girl!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 21-07-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

i said cannot believe what !

or maybe she only mean that there are no PRE OP ladyboys in rainbows hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Then management is lying to you. If customers know its Russian Roulette who would come? I have very reliable source who told me this. She also cannot tell coz mannerisms & doctor's skills damn good + SYT some more. When she pointed out to me who the post-op was I was like ! Nobody tell me I would also think it was a girl!
Old 21-07-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Great dinner with 2 bros from here last night along with my frends...americans, brits, french!
bro tim, yeah , tried afew indian rest along suk stretch , including the act posh india today, but nothing fantastic other than ambience..
burkhara still serves better stuff..
anyway, after that we went over to cowboy for the usual walking.. chosed the worst bar on purpose - jungle jim .. for a change..
ended up at gullivers for more rest n relax..

PS - sorry for bros whom i couldnt reply my PM in time.. paiseh... always next time..or many time..
Old 22-07-2012, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 22
getiton is one of the Best!getiton is one of the Best!getiton is one of the Best!

Went NEP and Soi Cowboy and gosh, if compare Baccara and bars in NEP, it's like worlds apart. NEP seems quie run, even the girls in most bars hard to find good one, really don't have have the mood to hang round

Moved to Baccara and it's basically huma traffic jam....checked out both floors and waitress managed to find 3 seats after going round and round

Saw at least 3/4 SYT that can make it but since with customer, so never ask her to sit..I heard many stories about being harrased to buy drinks?..Never get that at all, could enjoy our drinks and watch the gers and the performance...

Next stop, RCA, hang out at this indian run coffee shop? haha, jut chilliout until about 11 plus....watching syt walking towards route 66 but my mind set on Flix\Slim

Ordered a bootle of Vodka at the door and the manager led us to the upper floor and found a small or rather table just right for 3 person. on our right and left ther were groups of gers with friends (not bf, important) , haha, i already decided to hit on a group on my left where th guys were basically boring those gers to death, haha

I don't normally like hiphop but the place was full of energy, so many chicks......After I notice the ger next table already drink a lot, i pick the right chance to tap on this cutie and show her my iphone, "Vodka with redbull, 1 drink?...with a smalie face icon....haha, luckily she friendly enuff and her cute friend also joined in and I started drinking with them....here's were good wingman comes in and unlucky for me, my colleague and customer only "waiting to eat", haha, so basicaly I have to keep talking to the gers and even drank with their guy friend, even though they look young but not student as I thought I might run into student, they left not log after and I tuned my attention to another group behind, actuallu talk to the guy first and than the gers in the group saw I don't look local and also started chatting with me...i started dancing and drinking with them and took a few blurry pictures with the gers...basically this club still friendly enough...ordered a 2nd bottle and that's where I drank over my limit (That rarely happens), can't really emember what happen , i only realise my 2 guys have left! somehow make my way back to hotel but already planning to go back next fri before I leave bangkok......very good place to hang out but next time I will be sober and try again on the chicks in the club, more exciting...
Old 22-07-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzerath View Post
Oh no nataree will price increase very soon haha...
Now you start to cheong Thailand arh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
Go Grace hotel or CM2 lor.
Hahaha Grace Hotel? No thanks.

CM2 can find cute Thai SYTs sometimes.
Old 22-07-2012, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
donjoe1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,
I am trying to have more options in bkk rather than sticking to Thai.
Not because I don't like them.
The last thing I want to have is a packed poseidon with lots of cheongster and limited stock..
Therefore want to standby..
Old 22-07-2012, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
It depends where you stay, Kwang seafood is located @ ratchadapisek. Take mrt (underground) to Huai Khwang stt and exit no.2, walk straight down and you will see it. Enjoy!
looks like staying in palazzo is the right choice
nearby got all type of massage and got seafood too
is there any birdnest soup/delight/dessert?
Old 22-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjoe1000 View Post
Dear Bros,
I am trying to have more options in bkk rather than sticking to Thai.
Not because I don't like them.
The last thing I want to have is a packed poseidon with lots of cheongster and limited stock..
Therefore want to standby..

Your option a bit weird.... if Poseidon is packed and no ger then another option in mind should be another MP. Within the same road, there are about 10 MPs with hundreds of gers. Unless u telling us, u only know Poseidon in BKK. Why your option is Russian??? BTW in case, BKK is in Thailand, and not in Russia. In BKK, u cannot find a good laid, then guess u took the wrong plane and landed in a wrong city.
Old 22-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
looks like staying in palazzo is the right choice
nearby got all type of massage and got seafood too
is there any birdnest soup/delight/dessert?
Palazzo is abit run down & the room is old.
(next building)Hip hotel rooms looks better & the breakfast is also better.
Old 22-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26

Quote:
In BKK, u cannot find a good laid,.
choy!!!!!!!!dun talk rubbish ley!!!!!!!!!

:-D

hahahaha
Old 22-07-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
....is there any birdnest soup/delight/dessert?
For bird's nest and shark fin soup, better head out to Chinatown (Yaowarat Rd.)

May I suggest raw oysters to enhance your sperm production?

Quote:
Your option a bit weird.... if Poseidon is packed and no ger then another option in mind should be another MP. Within the same road, there are about 10 MPs with hundreds of gers. Unless u telling us, u only know Poseidon in BKK. Why your option is Russian??? BTW in case, BKK is in Thailand, and not in Russia. In BKK, u cannot find a good laid, then guess u took the wrong plane and landed in a wrong city.
Bro DonJoe, listen to the honorary mayor of Huai Khwang When in Rome, do Romans. When in BKK, do puyings!

The possible reason that I might be with a Russian in BKK is that I tripped and fell on top of a Russian, and my didi ended up in her mouth or cb

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
Palazzo is abit run down & the room is old.
(next building)Hip hotel rooms looks better & the breakfast is also better.
Can't go wrong with Hip Hotel. Love their in-room jacuzzi!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1