The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 24-08-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

This happened few weeks ago and I were really unexpected.

I have a dinner with my subordinate and we have a good chat during dinner. As we having beer, so she quite open up to me and share with me a lot her personal life story. Suddenly she told me that her bf doesn’t like her drink with others, then I asked her why. She then answered her bf knew that she always get horny after drink. I jokingly asked her then why you dare to drink with me, she said because I am her boss and she trust me. Then both of us just start laughing.

To be honest, I also didn’t think much about her. She is about 9 years younger than me, she is quite tall ~1.7m. She has very fit figure because she has a lot free time and does a lot exercise since her bf is oversea.

She drank around 3 pint of beer and start getting tipsy, and I can’t drink much because have to drive later. So I told her let’s go, I will send her home. She can’t even walk straight when we were walking to my car. No choice, I have to half support her and this is first time I feel her breast when she was leaning on me.

At that point, I still dare not think much. She is staying alone as her bf was stuck at oversea, so I send her up to her house. After got into her house, and I just let her rest on sofa instead sending her straight into her room.

Suddenly she push me down and start kissing me, I were quite hesitated at first as we were colleague. But she didn’t give me any chance to react, and her hand straight get into my pant and grab my little bro. She then took off my pant and gave me a wet bj! I can’t take it anymore, so I also remove my shirt then remove her dress. I lazy to go into too much details, and we done it raw and CIP!

The next day, we got into office and like nothing happened. She text me that we are all adult, we were just satisfy each other. She also told me not to worry and she took the morning pill.

Of course I also don’t want to get intro trouble, so this become a secret between us.
Old 24-08-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staycalmsg View Post

I have a dinner with my subordinate and we have a good chat during dinner. As we having beer, so she quite open up to me and share with me a lot her personal life story. Suddenly she told me that her bf doesn’t like her drink with others, then I asked her why. She then answered her bf knew that she always get horny after drink. I jokingly asked her then why you dare to drink with me, she said because I am her boss and she trust me. Then both of us just start laughing.

To be honest, I also didn’t think much about her. She is about 9 years younger than me, she is quite tall ~1.7m. She has very fit figure because she has a lot free time and does a lot exercise since her bf is oversea.

She drank around 3 pint of beer and start getting tipsy, and I can’t drink much because have to drive later. So I told her let’s go, I will send her home. She can’t even walk straight when we were walking to my car. No choice, I have to half support her and this is first time I feel her breast when she was leaning on me.

At that point, I still dare not think much. She is staying alone as her bf was stuck at oversea, so I send her up to her house. After got into her house, and I just let her rest on sofa instead sending her straight into her room.

Suddenly she push me down and start kissing me, I were quite hesitated at first as we were colleague. But she didn’t give me any chance to react, and her hand straight get into my pant and grab my little bro. She then took off my pant and gave me a wet bj! I can’t take it anymore, so I also remove my shirt then remove her dress. I lazy to go into too much details, and we done it raw and CIP!

The next day, we got into office and like nothing happened. She text me that we are all adult, we were just satisfy each other. She also told me not to worry and she took the morning pill.

Of course I also don’t want to get intro trouble, so this become a secret between us.
I ain't sure if this will remain as a secret as she texted you. Did you reply her text? Hope she clears these messages. Otherwise, if her bf chances upon them, I am afraid it will be a potential can of worms.
Old 24-08-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Fucking staff is the best
Old 25-08-2021, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 7
Starstream is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarstream is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
......She then answered her bf knew that she always get horny after drink. I jokingly asked her then why you dare to drink with me, she said because I am her boss and she trust me. Then both of us just start laughing.
Did you jio her out for drinks again?
Old 25-08-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGirl View Post
Long time never post on me and the viet ktv girl.

Due to recent happenings to the ktv, she no go ktv work anymore.

Sometimes got men come to go room. Different men. Each time 3-4 hours. I think are customers.

Got one time, I was cooking dinner at common area. She came out to let a guy in. That guy look 40s, very fat, messy and rough. Got tatto on both hands. They went in to her room as usual. Normally customer come, i think they will drink and then have sex at the end because can hear the different sound. Play game will have laughter sound; have sex she will turn on loud music. Think she no want other hear. But this guy go in, immediately can hear loud music. Just after 15 minutes, got people ring door bell. That guy came out with no clothes, just a towel around his bottom half. He open door and let two more guys in. They are younger but look like that guy. Very rough and fierce and a lot of tattoo. All went in the room together.

I worried and go near the door to listen. Can hear my viet girl say something like no no cannot together. But the guys shout something like not up to you. Next 3 hours can hear fucking sound from the room. Finally around midnight, they left.

I was a bit concerned and i open her door after they gone. She is lying on her bed naked, with a blanket covering her. Her hair all messy and her lipstick smudged and her eye liner smudged like she crying. I quickly went to her and ask her if she ok. She is still weeping a bit.

I found out from her that first man is her boss. She owe him a lot money. She said her rent, money to stay singapore and she borrowed a sum of money to repay family debt at vietnam, all paid by this boss. She work and repay him every month. Now no work no choice. He then said he can waive the debt if she do this one time for him.

She didnt expect him to get the other two guys to do her together. One is a floor manager and the other is a papasam at the ktv. She no choice but to service them just now. But they very rough and force her do all sorts of things. But lucky they stick to their words, waive off the debt. So she at least ok now. Solve the money problem.

I hear already I feel so pity for her and I just hug her there.

Sorry I think i a bit out of point here in this thread. Thought just want to share a bit and also to let out my feelings a bit.
Most of the viet KTV girl knows what they are doing,
Old 25-08-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
I ain't sure if this will remain as a secret as she texted you. Did you reply her text? Hope she clears these messages. Otherwise, if her bf chances upon them, I am afraid it will be a potential can of worms.
I did reply with a smile face, that’s it. I am sure she know what to do and her bf still oversea
Old 25-08-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Fucking staff is the best
Not really, as there are a lot thing you will worry. Anyway is still quite excited!
Old 25-08-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstream View Post
Did you jio her out for drinks again?
We always went out to dinner after work without drink. Few days ago she did ask in a group when want to drink together.
Old 25-08-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 3
oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
We always went out to dinner after work without drink. Few days ago she did ask in a group when want to drink together.
Seems like that is her code for needing some sex lol
Old 25-08-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Met a former supplier of mine at a project meeting. Our companies are supplying equipment for the same project. Went for late-night supper, bitch about the project owners and end up having her as supper as well.
Old 26-08-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimer888 View Post
Seems like that is her code for needing some sex lol
I am not sure. Anyway it doesn’t matter as I still feel uncomfortable to do it with my subordinate. I had FB previously in the same company, but at least not same team and same location.
Old 26-08-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I think having sex with a colleague, especially a subordinate, can be really dangerous. Many guys do it in a moment of lust and it is sort of a want to try once in my life type of thought.

But in light of the #metoo movement, the guys are always disadvantaged when things do wrong. Guys are presumed to be guilty even when there is lack of evidence. Plus we guys tend to want to keep things a secret after sex but there are some attention seeking girls who will not hesitate to kiss and tell behind our back. The amount of details they share will not lose out to when guys chat among guys
Old 26-08-2021, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Suddenly she told me that her bf doesn’t like her drink with others, then I asked her why. She then answered her bf knew that she always get horny after drink.
this is what happen to my gf. she is always horny after drinks. all the times she just drinks with her friends.
Old 26-08-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I think having sex with a colleague, especially a subordinate, can be really dangerous. Many guys do it in a moment of lust and it is sort of a want to try once in my life type of thought.

But in light of the #metoo movement, the guys are always disadvantaged when things do wrong. Guys are presumed to be guilty even when there is lack of evidence. Plus we guys tend to want to keep things a secret after sex but there are some attention seeking girls who will not hesitate to kiss and tell behind our back. The amount of details they share will not lose out to when guys chat among guys
Yes I agree with you. Just too bad my little bro took over at that moment. Hopefully it won’t happen again. Or maybe I should not give it any chance? Ha ha
Old 26-08-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
this is what happen to my gf. she is always horny after drinks. all the times she just drinks with her friends.
Actually I heard before that some woman will get horny after certain amount of alcohol. But this is my first time to encounter, and it totally change my mind that some woman really can be so horny after drink!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1