The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 14-06-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 13
castilo is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercastilo is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercastilo is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercastilo is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercastilo is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Yep, I suspect Cheryl only does regulars during this phase of heightened alert. And to those samsters who messaged me for Cheryl's contact, i will only share them if:
1) your points are more than 100 and you have been posting legit FRs in the last couple of years
2) if Cheryl consents to sharing her contacts
Bro care to share the contact? TIA!!
Old 14-06-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
simisimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Another batch of PMs responded
Hi , can share contact? Thanks
Old 14-06-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another batch of PMs responded
what good do you get out of sharing?

It is not as though they dont have business
Old 14-06-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 5
Tomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Exciting post u guys have. Let me share mine.

Omg the milf Esther from O spa I fxxx before in the spa haha. Didn't know she is that well known for squirt till I read here. Few months back I went there and she tease me till real solid and she just blow for me which I didn't request and yes she's wet but didn't know she can squirt. She ask me if I want to use my dick and rub her and in the end I put it in. She's fun but reading all these now I'm worry.

Had an experience at Amk facial spa. Her name is Lisa. Initially just went there to wax hair and jg. In the end she bj for me. The way she bj will look at me and spit saliva on it. I was so turn on and I went down to lick for her. In the end she ask me rub for her and she squirt quite a lot. But once she came she stop. She never let me put In before. At most rub on her pussy. Really miss her. Now she's back to China due to back Injury. Not sure when back.

Last is my fb. She's a helper here from indo. Squirt non stop. Can cum many times. Wet the whole bed. There were once I make her squirt in my car. My chair is wet like fxxx. Can u imagine that and I have no cloth to clean. Lol.
Old 15-06-2021, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2148 / Power: 19
chris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond repute

Did went for Esther last few days. But turn out that she's not so horny as what I had encounter. No squirting, no touching of pussy, no licking, only hj and suck her nipples that's all.

non-asian

~ Proud Member Of SBF Tiko Club ~
Old 15-06-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jclm1994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanpower View Post
Any bro manage to FJ the legendary Cheryl? She squirt easily during 69. She got a nice ass and pink pussy. Always wanted to but she say she don't.

Wonder if she squirt when F her to big O?
Any lucky bro try before
Fj her before twice
Old 15-06-2021, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris8080 View Post
Did went for Esther last few days. But turn out that she's not so horny as what I had encounter. No squirting, no touching of pussy, no licking, only hj and suck her nipples that's all.
I was thinking of looking for her but i heard mixed reports. Some said yes and some no. Some said must hotel and off day blah blah.

anyway returned 21 pts to you. 2082 to 2103
Old 15-06-2021, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2148 / Power: 19
chris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I was thinking of looking for her but i heard mixed reports. Some said yes and some no. Some said must hotel and off day blah blah.

anyway returned 21 pts to you. 2082 to 2103
Thanks bro for your +21. Don't know leh, maybe not for first timer. She did know about we are talking about her in forum. Maybe try the 2nd time see how. Still thinking going again or not, coz her price not cheap also.

non-asian

~ Proud Member Of SBF Tiko Club ~
Old 15-06-2021, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 17
msdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud of

FJ this Esther before when she was working in a spa at Arab street.
She’s one daring lady and very horny
Old 15-06-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Bro u guys wear condom with Esther? The shop no condom leh.
Lucky I got mine in the wallet. If not I may raw her also as she is damn wet n squirt a lot. Depend on the chemistry.
Old 15-06-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

interested in the contact of esther!
Old 16-06-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclm1994 View Post
Fj her before twice
Wow achievement unlocked. Wonder how much she charge for FJ
Old 16-06-2021, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jclm1994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Wow achievement unlocked. Wonder how much she charge for FJ
Both time I give different amount. But I think she don't do just for money
Old 17-06-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

I've only just responded to another batch of request. I've been slow to response.. Busy with work
Old 17-06-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've only just responded to another batch of request. I've been slow to response.. Busy with work
Bro
Hope u can share their ctc
Jus up u +17 to 1399 le
Cheers.................
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1