The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2004, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
decent tui na hard to find

I know you all must be thinking what the fuck if want decent stuff than this is not the forum. You see, there was a time not to long ago that I realised every shop that I went in will come to a point when special was solicited. It so happened that I wanted to have plain bread that day, just a good tui na (not thai style massage) by a lady and I dun know where to go.

Some will say that the girls earn little and wanted to make more but I cannot afford to pity all. And I am quite sure if I say no to the frills, the rest of the tui na standard will drop. Even shop sign say no special also got.

Any bros can recommend?
Old 31-01-2004, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 22
avshare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: decent tui na hard to find

The other day I went to Sweetie Pie in Joo Chiat Place to
try out Ah May massage skills. Told her that I dun want any
special. She then try to talk me into having the special.

1) Saying things like $50 is a worth while price

2) Why did I specifically requested for her service.
If not, she could have service other brother & earn
the $50 tips.

3) Even if I dun want the service, also must give her $10 tips

Friendly at first, but the face turn black black when I rejected
to take up the special.
Old 31-01-2004, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
AMK Blk 725 & 450

You get your decent massage at JJK Foot Reflexology at Blk 450 Ave 10 and Blk 725 AMK Central. Look for Ah Mei, a skinny PRC, who alternates between the 2 blocks on a weekly basis. Price: S$50 per hour. $28 for 30 mins. This is one place I am not going back. Opens at 1100 hrs or later depending on the mgr that is opening the roller-shutter.
Old 31-01-2004, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
my 1st virgin tui na shop was 1 at tanjong pagar plaza. last time newbie mah, so abit scared ppl will see. .. so tried this secluded joint at a remote end of Lvl 2 .. i thk name is Jiang Ning if nvr recall wrongly.

massage was $36 i thk ... it was good, hard solid massage. at tt time i dun even know can choose the gal, so was anyhow allocated this PDMM in her mid 30s. i rmbred i tried touching her during massage, but she kept pushing my hands to the side. in d end oso nvr popped the qn. either she knew i newbie or they dun offer at all lor.

But Forex, have u tried visiting the shops in Ppl Pk COMPLEX n Lucky Chinatown??? they look very decent. n i dun thk they offer specials.
Old 31-01-2004, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Well, there are indeed decent tui nas where there are no specials, where no matter how much you pay, they still stick to their integrity. Some suggestions:

Tanjong Pagar (Yuhua, and one shop at second storey near the centre stairs)

Club street's Bliss Massage. Look for Carina (formerly from Fuji) or Chris. If you want a good massage and lady to chat with, Carina is the one for you, but she is really always booked. She has turned over a new leaf. Missed those days at Fuji, but in those days, she chose which customer to provide special. Not easy to get into her good book.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 01-02-2004, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Got lah, where dun have?

Go to FLS, 4th flr, away from the LMKZ and China YK side. There's a shop called Miao Shou. It's been there for years b4 the other 2.
There is no other than decent massage provided here. And be warned: the massage is hard!!
I kenna a smallish girl, Xiao Ling b4. Her strenght damn fierce! I'm 6 footer and she makes me beg for 'softer, softer, pls'!
$40 for 60 mins of value for money massage. You'll get 60 full mins without any attempt at asking you for anything but 'harder can?'

BTW, MS got a branch over at Fortune Centre, in one corner. The boss lady is usually sitting there nowadays. Haven't try that one, but should be same standard..
Old 01-02-2004, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
FallenAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hahaha bro latebloomer, to add on to that, she is quite pretty as well, please dun be naughty with her hor because you are at her mercy when she massages you. Took me a couple of days for the red marks to disappear from my back done by her bare hands and a week or so for the pain near the lower tummy near my didi to subside because I was naughty. Her massage damn solid though and yes, she will not do special no matter how you ask.
Old 01-02-2004, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
I was wondering will these hard massage help in IPPT? It should help in the blood circulation, right? Should be a good warm up.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 01-02-2004, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
FallenAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by apache
I was wondering will these hard massage help in IPPT? It should help in the blood circulation, right? Should be a good warm up.
Hahaha, dun know whether it helps by just doing it one time or not but if one does it often, it will help tone one's muscles if one dun do exercise often enough. Being massage is like one training up ones muscles lor because the muscles are being stimulated mah, thats why for those people who are temporary bedridden or wheelchair bound, they need massage to keep their muscles in shape so they can continue to use it when they recover. For cardio, maybe FJ helps? kekeke, can replace the whole exercise routine with HC visits, cool huh? kekeke.
Old 01-02-2004, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
bro latebloomer i tot d MS @ Fortune closed down oredi rite? couple wks ago me went there n saw a sign o/s which says shop closed, pl go to d other outlet in FLS

btw, 1 of d hardest (n best, in my opinon) massage i had was fr Stella, Grand HC. after massage, blood really circulate.
Old 01-02-2004, 11:08 PM
Samster

pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
BaiHur at International Plaza

Here is another tuina venue where you get no hankypanky. BaiHur (Hundred Flowers in Chinese) Therapy Centre at Level 2 International Plaza.
Old 02-02-2004, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by FallenAngel
Hahaha bro latebloomer, to add on to that, she is quite pretty as well, please dun be naughty with her hor because you are at her mercy when she massages you. Took me a couple of days for the red marks to disappear from my back done by her bare hands and a week or so for the pain near the lower tummy near my didi to subside because I was naughty. Her massage damn solid though and yes, she will not do special no matter how you ask.
Agree with you abt the looks.
I spoke her b4 and was told she's here in Spore with her hubby, who's working in some other industry. Got children I think.

Once I kenna massage, just using her hands mind you, I got red marks down my lower back, like bruises you get from 'Kwa Sha'!!
Didn't notice until my wife saw them! Lucky I can tell her honestly I kenna damn siong massage...

Sorry but I've not been to MS for quite some time, so not sure if the branch at FC is closed. Thanks for the update...
Old 02-02-2004, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
thanks for the suggestions so far. Yesterday, was at Beauty World and tried this shop Zhen Zhen. Decent massage. Unlike some of the shops which marinate you like a piece of exposed meat, this one covers those part with towel when not massaging.

And I steady also, drank the cup of water although not dehydrated.
Old 02-02-2004, 09:35 PM
Samster

KoHong Foot Reflexology

You will definitely get a decent massage here at Toa Payoh HDB Hub #01-53. You can also pay by NETS.
Old 02-02-2004, 09:38 PM
Samster

Gu Ren Health Service

Another recommended tuina joint is located at Blk 30 Lorong 5 Toa Payoh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1