The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 15-12-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
Girlpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirlpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Hey sori to all who pm me, unable to answer one by one
Cos i can only choose one haha
Old 15-12-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlpower View Post
Hey sori to all who pm me, unable to answer one by one
Cos i can only choose one haha
The more the merrier mah babe, why restrict yrself to only one?? ..the world itself is full of restrictions, cannot this, cannot that ..just chatting only nia, it is not as if u r getting married. .. haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 15-12-2019 at 11:52 AM.
Old 15-12-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
Girlpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirlpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
The more the merrier mah babe, why restrict yrself to only one?? .. just chatting only, it is not as if u r getting married. .. haha
I referring to going to pub
Old 15-12-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh ok babe, sorry for the misunderstanding.. thanks for the clarification ... enjoy yr clubbing with that lucky guy ...n let us hv yr FR

Last edited by Rickey; 15-12-2019 at 07:02 PM.
Old 15-12-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 11
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Haha, Sis too popular alr. Say go pub everyone PM (incl. me). XDDD
Old 17-12-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick69U View Post
Got a job in china, so was using tinder one day, saw a Caucasian so swipe on it, next day she swipe on me too. So we chatted, she was spanish so could not understand English so had to use Google translate to chat with her. Chatted for about 2 weeks she hinted that we should meet for dinner. So I invited her for Mexican food. After dinner we went to a club, so when the club closed I sent her home. In the cab I sort of meneuver her body in a way that she can lie down head on my thighs, as she was faced up head on my thigh, I just went for the kiss... and we French for a good 5 mins and I started to roam my hands outside her dress, saw that there was no resistance, I put my hand in, as she was wearing a Low TOP blouse it was easy access and her bra was loose so immediately was playing with her breast. Took about 45 mins to reach her home. Since she did not himt to me to send her home I just left her at the car park and continue on my journey home. The next day she texted me and said I was a gentleman. During the week we continue chatting ( now on WeChat) then we talked about getting a room for the weekend. So I booked a room for the next weekend, I checked in and she came in about an hour after I checked in with a bottle of wine and she was wearing sexy lingerie under her dress... g string. So we opened the bottle and we chatted a bit then I striped her and the rest was history. Never thought I would be able to shag a spanish in china ....
Bagus! Envy you
Old 17-12-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

1. SQ girl whom I met overseas and then again in Singapore. Finally got to tick SQ girl off the list!

2. Taiwanese colleague who's a lot of other male colleagues' dream. Also another one ticked off the list!
Old 17-12-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
EasternWood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
1. SQ girl whom I met overseas and then again in Singapore. Finally got to tick SQ girl off the list!
Was she up to your expectation?
Old 17-12-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

More details pls bro. Got pics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post

2. Taiwanese colleague who's a lot of other male colleagues' dream. Also another one ticked off the list!
Old 18-12-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't flame me.. cos my experience is a little out of this topic.

An encounter with a colleague I always liked. Her fair skin and slim body and nice hair smell has always turn me on. She has that pretty face too.

We didn't have direct working relationship but in the same department.
We always have friendly greeting and small talks at the corridor, but not gone further. I believe she has a crush on me as I have caught a few times she was observing me from her desk. Don't think I look that weird for a 40yr old LOL!

Fast forward, 3 weeks ago I received the news of my retrenchment from work. A few days before my final day, I chatted with her inside one of the meeting rooms till late and I had actually shared with her my predicament.

The office is usually vacated by 9pm except for one or two workaholics from other depts. No issues as they usually tap their keyboards away at their desks, won''t come to/walk past the meeting rooms.

She was utterly shocked, as nobody said anything about me leaving.
Halfway, she actually held my hands and she tried consoling me.
Well.. I'm not that green horn and I certainly know how to handle retrenchment. Besides, the company gave me a sizeable sum of compensation.

Didn't know what came over me, I planted a kiss on her cheek.
She looked at me in shock, but she later smiled shyly.
I went ahead to kiss her again on the lips, and when she did not resist, I went on to french my tongue onto hers, while I hugged her close to me.
My hands went under her blouse and unclipped her bra and caressed her breasts.
She didn't resist at all. Her hands roamed my back.

After some time, we stopped and we left the office and I sent her home.
Had a nice long hug and kiss on the lips before she went up the lift.
Ya.. no sex no blow and nothing else that night.

I was probably stupid to let the fish go.. but I know she's young in her mid 20s and not taken yet, and probably still virgin. We stayed at that. Maybe next time.
Old 18-12-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy88 View Post
Don't flame me.. cos my experience is a little out of this topic.

An encounter with a colleague I always liked. Her fair skin and slim body and nice hair smell has always turn me on. She has that pretty face too.

We didn't have direct working relationship but in the same department.
We always have friendly greeting and small talks at the corridor, but not gone further. I believe she has a crush on me as I have caught a few times she was observing me from her desk. Don't think I look that weird for a 40yr old LOL!

Fast forward, 3 weeks ago I received the news of my retrenchment from work. A few days before my final day, I chatted with her inside one of the meeting rooms till late and I had actually shared with her my predicament.

The office is usually vacated by 9pm except for one or two workaholics from other depts. No issues as they usually tap their keyboards away at their desks, won''t come to/walk past the meeting rooms.

She was utterly shocked, as nobody said anything about me leaving.
Halfway, she actually held my hands and she tried consoling me.
Well.. I'm not that green horn and I certainly know how to handle retrenchment. Besides, the company gave me a sizeable sum of compensation.

Didn't know what came over me, I planted a kiss on her cheek.
She looked at me in shock, but she later smiled shyly.
I went ahead to kiss her again on the lips, and when she did not resist, I went on to french my tongue onto hers, while I hugged her close to me.
My hands went under her blouse and unclipped her bra and caressed her breasts.
She didn't resist at all. Her hands roamed my back.

After some time, we stopped and we left the office and I sent her home.
Had a nice long hug and kiss on the lips before she went up the lift.
Ya.. no sex no blow and nothing else that night.

I was probably stupid to let the fish go.. but I know she's young in her mid 20s and not taken yet, and probably still virgin. We stayed at that. Maybe next time.
Just 40 yo and retrenched ?? ...So sad to hear of yr rentrenchment bro ...another one bites the dust in the employment scene ...hope you find a new job soon and meet her up and take her up another level if you r not married yet ...u know wat i mean right ??? ...btw bro how big are her breasts n nips ahh since she is such a nice girl to let a older man feel and touch them for the 1st time in her life ???

Old 18-12-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Just 40 yo and retrenched ?? ...So sad to hear of yr rentrenchment bro ...another one bites the dust in the employment scene ...hope you find a new job soon and meet her up and take her up another level if you r not married yet ...u know wat i mean right ??? ...btw bro how big are her breasts n nips ahh since she is such a nice girl to let a older man feel and touch them for the 1st time in her life ???
Thanks bro. To add to the insult, I heard that a number of Singaporeans like myself were axed. Many India Indians are still around in the company and not affected. Don't know WTF the gahme n is doing. Maybe too scared of the CECA contract they signed.

Anyway.. one of the other reason I didn't go further to have sex with her is because I'm already married.
As we kissed, she has got onto the conference table while I couched on top of her. I didn't get on the table. She let me undress her top and caress her.
Other than her initial holding my hands, I was taking all the lead and she did not resist and went along.
I think I will probably succeed if I proceeded further that night.

As for your question
B+ breasts with inverted nips, but I managed to pop them out. Nice light brown colour. That was the furthest I had gone intimate with her.
Didn't undress her pants.
But yes, that night she said keep in touch before going into the lift.
See how it goes, it'll probably be messy and I won't be following up..see how..
Old 18-12-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro got pics?

Quote:
Thanks bro. To add to the insult, I heard that a number of Singaporeans like myself were axed. Many India Indians are still around in the company and not affected. Don't know WTF the gahme n is doing. Maybe too scared of the CECA contract they signed.

Anyway.. one of the other reason I didn't go further to have sex with her is because I'm already married.
As we kissed, she has got onto the conference table while I couched on top of her. I didn't get on the table. She let me undress her top and caress her.
Other than her initial holding my hands, I was taking all the lead and she did not resist and went along.

As for your question
B+ breasts with inverted nips, but I managed to pop them out. Nice light brown colour. That was the furthest I had gone intimate with her.
Old 18-12-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

As for your question
Wah lau. U diappoints her. It’s rude u know
Old 18-12-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Bro got pics?
Sorry bro. Have but can't share the gathering photos.
That night? I'm not that kind of 怪叔叔
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1