The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Mark is such a faithful lover by remaining single all these years, cheers!
Mark isn't single by choice, but by circumstances.
Old 01-02-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

We were woken by knocking on my bedroom door.

My parents were awake and wanted to know if I wanted to join them for breakfast.

Ann took this opportunity to attack my cock, trying to make uncomfortable as I was talking to my parents through the door.

I grabbed her head and held it down, knowing that I was not big or long enough to choke her. I wanted to teach her a lesson.

Once my parents were satisfied that I was not going to join them for breakfast, they left. I could hear the door open and the gate being locked. I released Ann.

"Haven't you had enough?"

She shook her head.

"You're never enough."

"I thought you said I wasn't that good at sex."

"You're not. But do you see any other cocks here?"

She climbed on top of me again.

"Seriously?"

She ignored me and slid it in. I was amazed that at her age, she could get so wet so easily. I didn't even have to do much. She could get wet just sucking my average cock. I assume she would leave me once she found a good cock that could provide her the same companionship.

"You have to go once you're done. I need to wash the bedsheets."

She nodded while grinding me furiously. I expected one day my dick would break.

Once she was done, I wondered if I should get her to shower first. I didn't know what time my parents would be back.

"Do you want to shower before you go?"

"Are we going to shower together?"

"Er.."

"Pack the bedsheets. We'll go to a laundromat. Then we'll have brunch. Ok?"

That actually sounded like a good idea.

I carefully opened the door and took a look around, in case my parents had somehow come home without me realising. It seemed like they were still out. I grabbed another towel for Ann and took her by the hand and we sneaked naked to the common bathroom.

I turned on the shower and she jumped. I think she wasn't used to cold showers. I could see her shivering and her nipples were getting erect.

"Don't you have a water heater?"

"I do. I didn't turn it on. Takes forever for the tank to heat up."

She glared at me and squeezed herself to the side of the shower stall, trying to escape from the cold water.

I ignored her and grabbed my adidas shower gel, and squeezed a liberal amount.

"Come here if you want me to soap you."

"No! Off the water!"

I turned it off. Perhaps she was an advocate of water conservation.

She took the shower gel from me and squeezed nearly the entire balance of the bottle on her front. Then like some scene in JAV, she pressed herself against me, rubbing her breasts onto my body, trying to turn the gel soapy.

It was not working the way she intended. The gel needed some water to turn soapy. But it was quite arousing and I felt my cock stirring again.

I started soaping her back, or rather, gelling it, as she rubbed herself up and down. Each time my hard cock brushed against her pussy, I could feel her shudder abit.

I decided I wanted to punish her a little. I wrapped one arm around her tightly and pulled her close towards me to kiss her. With my other hand, I turned on the cold shower at full. She screamed into my mouth but I refused to let her go. I could feel her breathing getting heavier and she was shivering.

I kissed her again.

"Cold…."

I turned off the water.

"Shh… I'm trying to warm you up…"

I rubbed the soap all over her body.

It was my turn to try to be JAV star. But I was taller and had to bend awkwardly to rub my soapy body against hers. It was amazing that neither of us had slipped and fell due to the soapy wet floor.

I turned her around and grabbed her hips, pulling her towards me. From behind, I rubbed my dickhead against her pussy.

"Put it in please…"

I ignored her and continued rubbing, reaching around to play with her nipples as well.

"Don't torture me… I want it inside… please…"

I continued teasing her. And then I turned on the cold shower again.

She let out another shriek and spun around, dropping to her knees. She grabbed the base of my shaft with one hand and my balls with the other.

"I'm going to kill you."

She immediately deepthroated my cock in one move and squeezed my balls, hard.

Somehow, the pain was not what I expected and I let her do it, holding her head, then fucking her mouth.

I hope my parents wouldn't suddenly come home.
Old 01-02-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
9Empress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro. Camping for next episode.
Old 01-02-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Carry on the fun

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 01-02-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dummy08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing! Following on the next developments
Old 01-02-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful enjoyable sessions.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 01-02-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Really good story

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 01-02-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
Mark isn't single by choice, but by circumstances.
Being single has its privilege too, cheers!
Old 02-02-2021, 08:17 AM
Samster

I pulled Ann up to me. She grabbed my cock and rubbed it at the entrance of her pussy. I held her hand.

"No."

"Why not?"

"My parents will be home soon."

I spun her around a few times, rubbing the soap off her body and mine.

I turned off the shower and grabbed the towel for her, drying her. I marvelled at her body. How many hours did she have to spend in the gym to get this toned? Her shoulders, her arms, her slender waist, her abs that were so taut, her thighs and calves. How was this even possible? Perhaps the only slight imperfection was her breasts that were starting to sag a little. But age and breastfeeding three kids would probably do that to anyone.

With a body like that, and the bank balance she used to have, she could obviously have anyone she wanted. Somehow right now she was with me.

I dried myself and we sneaked back to my room to get dressed. I removed the sheets and folder them neatly before stuffing them into my bag.

"Do all army guys use this?"

She was referring to the pixelised camouflage backpack.

"Well it's free. And it's functional."

"People will think I'm bringing my army boy brother out."

We both shared a quick laugh. She was pretty far from the truth. I looked the same age, or older than her.

We grabbed all our things and headed out of the house. Luckily my parents were still out.

She held my hand and we walked to the multistorey car park. It felt weird. She rarely held my hand when we went out before.

We took the lift and went up to the second last floor of the car park. She looked around.

"I must be getting old. I can't remember where I parked."

I looked around the car park for cars she used to drive. None seemed familiar. She played with the car key, trying to activate the alarm. We heard it the floor below.

"Oh."

We walked down.

"I see you've changed cars."

"Oh. It's still not mine. By right."

"What happened to the car dealership?"

"It's still there. It was willed to me when he died. But I didn't want to run it."

"Ah."

"The kids don't want it either."

"So who's running it?"

"Oh. I just let the existing manager run it. I'm only the director in name. And of course, I get to drive any of the cars whenever I want."

"I see. You hiring?"

We got into the car. It was a white BMW Z4 this time. I had some difficulty getting into it.

"Aren't you still in the army?"

"I'm actually leaving in a month. Somehow lost the passion and drive."

She started the engine. It roared to life. She turned to look at me, placing her hand on my thigh.

"You want to drive?"

I thought about it for awhile.

"Sure. Why not?"

We swapped places.

"The weather looks good. Put the top down."

I looked around for the button but didn't know where it was.

She laughed and pushed it, the automatic roof retracted into the back.

"So where shall we go?"

"Where's the nearest laundromat with food nearby?"

"I don't know. I usually wash things at home."

She thought about it for awhile.

"How about we head to Parkway? I'm pretty sure there's still a laundromat next to Challenger."

"Ok."

"You know how to get there?"

"Yeah. I'll just go straight down the highway."

"Let's go then."
Old 02-02-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Recalling one of my FB after reading your thread....looking forward to your next installment

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 02-02-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Love your story ❤️ l
Old 02-02-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Driving down the highway towards Parkway in a BMW Z4 was something I wouldn't say I dreamed of. While I did want a car, owning one never made financial sense.

Ann seemed content with her shades on, feeling the wind in her hair as I cruised down at leisurely speed of 80km/h.

"You know the car can go faster right?"

"Yeah. But I want to enjoy this."

We reached Parkway soon after and parked somewhere near the mall entrance from the car park.

Ann was right, there was a laundromat there and I dumped my sheets in.

I didn't normally frequent this particular mall, usually just going to places near my camp. I was rather lazy to travel around.

She dragged me into the Challenger. I kind of expected her to head straight for the Apple section, but instead, she went to the laptops.

"Hey, you're leaving the army right? Do you need a laptop?"

I stared at her.

"What for?"

"I don't know. Work? Study? Webcam sex with me?"

I looked around. She said that a little too loudly and I wondered if anyone else had heard..

"No. I'm good. Please don't buy me anything."

"Why not?"

"It makes me feel like your toy boy."

"And what's wrong with that?"

I had no response.

She started looking at the Asus models on display. I practically dragged her out of the store.

"Why do you feel the need to buy things for me?"

"I don't know."

"Are you trying to compensate me for something?"

She laughed.

"I don't think so? The sex isn't that good. Not worth paying for. Maybe I'm compensating you for spending time with me?"

I frowned.

"You don't need to pay me for that."

"But I did last time. And you didn't reject."

"That's because you sneakily left money behind."

She smiled.

"And you didn't return it."

"I can return it if you want."

"I don't. I want you to spend it on things that you want."

"So, could you stop giving me money or things?"

"What do you want then?"

I thought about it for awhile. I really had no answer for her. Did I want a relationship with her knowing the age difference and her family situation? Did I want to end it and get closure so I can move on with my life somehow?

"Right now I want to get some food. I'm very hungry."

She laughed.

"Ok. What do you want to eat?"

"I don't know. Never been here for a long time."

"How about KFC? There's one downstairs."

"Ok. We can come back and get the sheets later."
Old 02-02-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Get the job.
Manage her dealership!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 02-02-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 15
soulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to behold

Great updates. I wish for a fairytale ending for both of u...

To return:
HRHorniness
Sex crusader
Old 03-02-2021, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulrapper View Post
Great updates. I wish for a fairytale ending for both of u...
Yes, I fully support this idea, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1