The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

indeed, even if open up GL, if no WLs left, also no use
Old 10-08-2020, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Now where got any any fls also at backlane for that matter
Old 10-08-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Co...num=7&si=44594
Old 10-08-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 4
Garudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
If they do just shut it down on such grounds it will signify the continuing erosion of Singaporean exceptionalism. I hope we continue to be a country of pragmatic and brave people who do the right thing even if it doesn’t look good or is not popular.
F. I hope they dont close down GL too, it just one of the only things i love abt singapore scene.
As many bros have said, will definitely push things underground. And in turn, will increase stds unchecked circulating arnd, and maybe even an increase in rape crimes, not good for all parties ma. Guys like us cfm have needs too, and is beneficial for both customer and wl. I really miss and appreciate GL man, is like a heaven to get away to haha. All things considered, aso better for the teeruks, they can feel safe and protected as they work legally too.
Old 10-08-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garudannn View Post
F. I hope they dont close down GL too, it just one of the only things i love abt singapore scene.
As many bros have said, will definitely push things underground. And in turn, will increase stds unchecked circulating arnd, and maybe even an increase in rape crimes, not good for all parties ma. Guys like us cfm have needs too, and is beneficial for both customer and wl. I really miss and appreciate GL man, is like a heaven to get away to haha. All things considered, aso better for the teeruks, they can feel safe and protected as they work legally too.
Yeah, very well said! I fully agree with and support you, MOH with AV have established good Covid-19 monitoring, safety measures and safe distancing systems for GL. The risk would be minimal. Let us hope GL will open soon!

Last edited by Edward1; 10-08-2020 at 01:43 PM.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Now that FW are gradually being released from confinement and going back to work, their movement is tightly controlled. Dorm to work and back only. Every other purpose needs permission.

Rights group already saying it's inhumane.

Maybe they can add GL closed permanently is also inhumane to FW
Old 10-08-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Just watched this video whatsapp by my buddy, lol
Old 10-08-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 21
orche is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorche is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Unhappy Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

[QUOTE=DPOWER;20147974]

When gl reopens, the gals have all returned home. But what about the whorehouses? Would the landlords terminate their lease?
Old 11-08-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Actually many of us don't have Covid. It's just that every country is humji and want all to wear mask and practise social dist. So mask making business is good.
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 11-08-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Maybe Disco/Pub/KTV aka nite spots must open first before GL can open.

In thailand, the thais go chiong party and they machiam no case. So whoever wana propose to zeng hu open up nite spots must submit case study reference.
Ya... But in Thailand how aggressively are they testing? Or is it like Indonesia whereby what you don't know won't hurt you?
Old 11-08-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Ya... But in Thailand how aggressively are they testing? Or is it like Indonesia whereby what you don't know won't hurt you?
Well say, human in this era only want to hear good news. Anything negative only start to finger point and blame anybody and everybody but never themselves.
Old 11-08-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 7
Sninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Well say, human in this era only want to hear good news. Anything negative only start to finger point and blame anybody and everybody but never themselves.
Well said. just like person B late in the gathering, person A say why late blah blah blah. When person A late, n said it’s common to be late right blah blah blah..
Old 11-08-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1473 / Power: 14
sytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud of

Ktv, entertainment venue have to open first before gl can open i guess.
Old 11-08-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
darkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud of

FILO I guess.....

First In Last Out.
Old 11-08-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

I think no one now wants to ask when is Geylang re-opening
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1