The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 15
ninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

interesting. thanks for informing us.
2036 is it all the yue liang yue this yue that house?
Old 15-01-2021, 05:48 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar View Post
interesting. thanks for informing us.
2036 is it all the yue liang yue this yue that house?
I think this area is Kungfu Master Dpower area of specialty. I actually quite like him. HAHAHAHA
Old 15-01-2021, 05:57 PM
SamSter

Since MaxLoser love to be an Ah Soh and tell stories about other people, I also tell stories about him. My story is:

HOW FUCKING STUPID IS MAXLOSER?

1. Helps to confirm his identity.

Joker88 and I both have the same intel. This fuckface actually drive a rental car to GL. He change a few times, LOL. When I confronted him about it, this dumb mutt admitted to driving rental car but claim it is his condo expat neighbour's car that he asked if he can borrow to drive to GL. HAHAHAHA...what a moron. He thought he very smart come up with some wild story to hide that he is a rental car driver. But he forgot the main point: He confirmed that he drive the rental car loh. It is him. HAHAHAHA...unbelievably stupid.

2. Stupid wechat photo

The reason why I call him black face is because his wechat photo is very dark and you just burst out laughing. Let me tell what this moron Fei Ge did. He go stand in front of the mirror and take a full body photo of himself and then the mobile phone cover the face. HAHAHAHAHA...before even looking at his messages, I look at his dp I burst out laughing already. If you want to cover your face, why even bother taking a photo???? He show his body also don't know for what. Who want to see? I really wonder what goes through his rental car driver brain. One confused idiot. LOL

A1 Clown.
Old 16-01-2021, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I am not really keen to respond to yet another idiotic post of yours as so far what you posted lacks the necessary intellectual and interesting content to motivate me to do so. But the below particular post of yours showcases your stupidity. You are in fact not stupid but fucking stupid, TBH! I am not sure if I should pity you for your stupidity or laugh at you. You are the most fucking pathetic and idiotic clown I have ever come across in my entire decade of presence in SBF.

Let me ask you one simple question, Who on earth would tell 100% the truth about themselves in a public forum? You think I am so naive like you? Where is your brain?? You already answered the question yourself on why “maxloser” would cover his fuckface in the WeChat profile, and yet you stupidly asked again here. If I were really the “maxloser” you saw on the WeChat, you think I would show the world my face?! This proves that you are in fact the fucking moronic joker here. You even mentioned your buddy, joker88 here to lend you some support and credibility. If he really share that intel with you, he must be as stupid as you. LMAO!! If you think you or joker88 has seen my “dark face” photo and if that was really me, I challenge you to post it here and rest assured that no one will sue you on the ground of doxxing as this only an online forum with online persona. If you think I have an axe to grind against OKT Asst David @ 2036, why do I still posted a FR on his WL in my thread?! You think the guy who got STD and fucked his WL raw would tell her he has STD?! You are nuts! You dun even know how to fabricate story. When someone told you I was a taxi driver and you went on to brag to everyone here that you know me as a taxi driver thru your intel, I then went on to tell you I drove my expat neighbors leased car to GL just to humour you a little. You are so damn naive to believe everything I said here and took it at face value. As mentioned above, no one is so dumb to tell 100% the truth about himself here. I now tell u I took MRT to GL, will u believe me?!

If you think those nonsensical stuff about me which joker88 or you gathered thru my detractors or whoever are true, I must say you are damn naive. What you said about me todate have no impact on me as 99% are fake news! The 1% is true when you said I raw fucked WL and you only know my moniker here - max_priest. I admit I raw fucked some WL. I have no intention to correct you or joker88 in fact, but I just want to prove how moronic you are. LOL!! BTW your buddy Joker88 owned me $5k re his promise to pay me if GL OKT has operating brothel license. I dun need his $5k but I would like him to donate it to a charity organization of my choice.

Do u know how many powerful detractors I have had in the past? There was one very powerful one who tried in vain to assasinate my online persona ... He is 2-3 times more intelligent than you but ended up apologizing to me in the open. If you dun know who he is, u should ask those old samsters who witnessed how I torn him apart (with the blessing of the boss of course). Just look at your rep points compared to mine and how many clones you have created and what have happened to them? All your clones failed to sustain. This alone fundamentally illustrates how stupid you are. You are not my match and you are definitely way below me.

Last but not least, I am glad that what you said about me is 99% fake. However it is your prerogative to continue that fake news about me. It doesn’t really matter to me. I dun focus too much on things beyond my control.

Regret to say, You are still fucking stupid in my eyes ... try harder next time. Bwahahahaha .... MaXx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyfans View Post
Since MaxLoser love to be an Ah Soh and tell stories about other people, I also tell stories about him. My story is:

HOW FUCKING STUPID IS MAXLOSER?

1. Helps to confirm his identity.

Joker88 and I both have the same intel. This fuckface actually drive a rental car to GL. He change a few times, LOL. When I confronted him about it, this dumb mutt admitted to driving rental car but claim it is his condo expat neighbour's car that he asked if he can borrow to drive to GL. HAHAHAHA...what a moron. He thought he very smart come up with some wild story to hide that he is a rental car driver. But he forgot the main point: He confirmed that he drive the rental car loh. It is him. HAHAHAHA...unbelievably stupid.

2. Stupid wechat photo

The reason why I call him black face is because his wechat photo is very dark and you just burst out laughing. Let me tell what this moron Fei Ge did. He go stand in front of the mirror and take a full body photo of himself and then the mobile phone cover the face. HAHAHAHAHA...before even looking at his messages, I look at his dp I burst out laughing already. If you want to cover your face, why even bother taking a photo???? He show his body also don't know for what. Who want to see? I really wonder what goes through his rental car driver brain. One confused idiot. LOL

A1 Clown.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 29-01-2021 at 09:55 AM. Reason: To remove emoticons.
Old 16-01-2021, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha so many interesting story ! Thanks 👏👏👏优秀

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 16-01-2021, 08:24 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I challenge you to post it here and rest assured that I would not sue you on the ground of doxxing. I now tell u I took MRT to GL, will u believe me?! 🤣
I challenge you to finally admit you are Fei Ge and post your fuckface photo here. You are just the Chao Ah Soh of a sex forum driving a rental car. You have no money to sue and all are welcome to fuck you deep deep

And why would I wanna post your photo? Later one day lighting strike you from somewhere I don't want to be involved.

Quote:
I admit I raw fucked some WL. 😉
Oei goondu. You no need to admit or not admit. I already said you fuck WL raw at 1654a. And they go back very fast despite free lodging and more money. You know why lah hor, one by one 2 weeks go back liao.

Quote:
Do u know how many powerful detractors I have had in the past? Just look at your rep points compared to mine and how many clones you have created and what have happened to them?
Oei moron. I'm still here. Fucking you whenever I like. Your rep points can do what ah? I keep it simple.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR REP POINTS!
Old 16-01-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

oops juicy stories
Old 16-01-2021, 10:44 AM
SamSter

One thing about MaxLoser is that he is a consistent liar and DUA PAO SIAN.

Everyone here saw that MaxLoser said he had a so-called dirty secret on Lorna and asked if people want to hear him tell story.

As it turns out, there was NO DIRTY SECRET. Lorna, LIKE EVERY OTHER OKT IN GL, has her own payment and lodging arrangement. Some WL live in their own room, some in bunk beds...there are many types of arrangement in the houses.

Just because MaxLoser's 1654A Paymaster pay the WL $100, he accused Lorna of being dirty when she did nothing different from other OKTs - all have their own arrangement with their own employee. Many WL also owe their OKT $ and vice versa.

MAXLOSER IS A FUCKING LIAR WHO LOVES TO MAKE UP STORIES ABOUT OTHERS WHEN HE ACTUALLY KNOWS NOTHING AND CREATES SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING. But when REAL stories about him is revealed, he don't like. Maxloser tell story about others can. But reveal his Fei Ge stories, he don't like. LOL

All can read for themselves whether MaxLoser indeed claimed to have dirt on Lorna and it turned out to be nothing at all. DUA PAO SIAN.

Interestingly, I realised this rental car driver MaxLoser has a earn per hour mindset. That is his level.

MAXLOSER, were you also humouring the forum boss when you suggested he collect $10 per month? Then when you said IDEALLY WL be paid $110, which is increased by $10 from what your paymaster is giving them, who were you humouring? OKT, WL or yourself? Why everything you suggest revolve around $10? LOL

MaxLoser, it's true that you have more rep points than me. I feel so sad and can't sleep at night, you know. Wow. You have so much power...sigh.

Oei dumbo MAXLOSER, FUCK YOU.
Old 16-01-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 15
ninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud of

wah lovemyfans u like got a lot of inside info. got more juicy stories to share?
just curious while waiting for GL to open. might as well read some interesting stories.
Old 16-01-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wah lovemyfans u like got a lot of inside info. got more juicy stories to share?
just curious while waiting for GL to open. might as well read some interesting stories.
He should have written a ebook, sure sell big like "No Money No Honey" and "Singapore Ghost Stories".
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 16-01-2021, 11:55 AM
SamSter

Quote:
When it comes to my mind. Like now it comes to my mind why MaxLoser is so anti-vaccine.

After I have shared the context, I realised MaxLoser must have gone for jab so many times until he phobia. I give a bit more dirt. On the 3rd floor where he likes to be permanent furniture, he is not the only one who needs to go for injection. His Paymaster and him share some common things.
Old 16-01-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone called AV, Mom and ICA for updates?
Old 16-01-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Anyone called AV, Mom and ICA for updates?
With figure like this doubt any hero dare to bring out the topic.

24 new COVID-19 cases in Singapore, including 4 in the community
Old 16-01-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

PCC and just forget abt geylang reopening
Old 17-01-2021, 11:27 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
LOL!! BTW your buddy Joker88 owned me $5k re his promise to pay me if GL OKT has operating brothel license. I dun need his $5k but I would like him to donate it to a charity organization of my choice.
This above statement serves as a perfect reference point to this fuck face's personality and his delusions.

The simple truth, and you can ask any GL OKT, is that they have no license. They are unofficially given permission to run a brothel. The piece of paper that Ah Hua has hanging on his wall is not a license. If you want to know how siao he gets and what a BIG FAT LIAR he is, he is the sort of fella that will go around boasting he won a bet when he has clearly lost it.

This fucking mutt fantasizing can even cook up a wild story about donating to charity??? That's the extend of this fucking Fei Ge's DUA PAO SIAN, how fuck stupid he is, and how he can imagine and imagine nonsense.

How did he get expose years ago? By being exactly the same dumb fuck in real life...the WLs started exchanging info among themselves: who is this fuck face claiming to be forum god demanding raw? You imagine their nice customer just give them tip and present, this dumb mutt got no money instead talk about writing story online and want to raw. He actually went around telling WLs he is a great forum writer! LOL

When the PRC first arrived, $150 was a big deal. China just opened up. You can bluff them this kind of nonsense. But times change. As you can tell from his posts, this MaxLoser is forever out of touch. $150 is no longer a big deal and the WLs that come are not as stupid as before, he still trying the same tricks. The fucker is stuck in time. So WLs and customers began exchanging info, who is the dumb fucker going around demanding raw from WLs, claiming he is forum god...slowly all the lines led to the piece of furniture on the 3rd floor. It was 1654A own WLs that gave the most dirt on him. He pissed off a lot of WLs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1