The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-03-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 7
TimmyvonSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Wha all lai liao. Soon the selection is going to be until page 2
Old 18-03-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
V6Turbo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
FR for Jazz (18 March)

Looks: 8/10

Body: 8/10
Natural A boobies with sensitive nipples to grab . Curvy figure with a but if tummy fat. Fresh meat just arrived yesterday and I got first blood today. Very new in this trade. Not sure whether is she telling the truth though.

BBBJ: 4/10
Very green so mostly focus on dickhead only.

FJ: 8/10
Hit orgasm and body vibrate. Shaved and wet pushy. Ultra sensitive ears and cannot take hard pounding as she will moan. My 2nd shot i just v6turbo her meaty ass until she hit orgasm.

GFE: 8/10
Can speak english. Small talk during her piano massage. Bros need to guide her to do as she has pretty much no idea what to do (as mentioned she is new to the trade).

RTF: No. (I don't have a habit to RTF even if the girl is good. Personal preference.)
Old 18-03-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster (M)

FR for Jasmine (10 March)

Won't reject. Quite pretty.

Enhanced C boobs. Overall body was to my liking.

BBBJ: 7/10
SOP, nothing special

FJ: 8/10
Pounded her on her 3rd day here. Cannot take hard pounding 😎 As usual, I will v6turbo with doggystyle on the 2nd shot. The faster you go the lower her back will go, revealing that peachy ass.

GFE: 8/10
Limited english. Oil Massage was good. She will peck you with kisses during FJ as well as break inbetween.

RTF: No. $400 is too ex. (I don't have a habit to RTF even if the girl is good. Personal preference.)
Old 18-03-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster (M)

FR for Ning (Forgot which date exactly)

Won't reject. Quite pretty.

Natural A+ boobs.

BBBJ: 4/10
Only focus on dickhead

FJ: 5/10
Commercial FJ. Missionary for the 1st shot. V6turbo on doggystyle for the 2nd shot. +1 point for that meaty ass.

GFE: 2/10
Very disappointed. OKT say she might be tired as she just finished another booking before me.

RTF: No. (I don't have a habit to RTF even if the girl is good. Personal preference.)
Old 18-03-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
Seems to me that market in dome 1 is not that efficient in pricing. I would hope to see some price differentiation depending on quality. Case in point is Ruby . You guys agree?
Yes, what you say makes sense to me. For example, a not-head turner and not so young girl may not get much business at $200 but could have many customers at $120-130 range. Setting right price is very important for FLs just like in any other business. I guess the okts are still trying to figure out the market realities after a gap of 2 years. I think market will auto adjust itself in a few weeks.
Old 18-03-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Yes, what you say makes sense to me. For example, a not-head turner and not so young girl may not get much business at $200 but could have many customers at $120-130 range. Setting right price is very important for FLs just like in any other business. I guess the okts are still trying to figure out the market realities after a gap of 2 years. I think market will auto adjust itself in a few weeks.
More like testing waters. Hopefully bros dont encourage it by swapping left. That way things will auto correct itself. Anyway with more influx, i feel there will be rebalancing of prices in the books.
Old 18-03-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Punch looks MILF for her age ?
Old 18-03-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

gotta wait for some time next week before I can check out Joy... can't wait hehehe
Then I'll share FR with bros here ok
Old 18-03-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfriday View Post
Thanks bro. But it's so hard to book Lily. Her slots always full.
Not only Lily....... currently demand far exceeds supply and most FLs are fully booked. Very difficult to get same day slots now so I suggest you do your bookings 1 or 2 days in advance.
Old 18-03-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
demon83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Manage to get a slot today for JJ. (Rollypolly)
Make arrangement and went out.. follow instructions from bro and here I am k coming on the door.. she was already standing by to open door.
Had a chat and proceed to bath..bathroom was small, but still manage to squeeze in two person. After that, the rest was history…

Looks - 7/10
Body - 9/10
Boobs - 9/10 b cup
GFE - 9/10 chit chatting after deed
BBJ - 8/10
FJ - 10/10 accommodate to positions
Service - 9/10
RTF - Yes
Old 18-03-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Raylim2022 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR LOL SEX AMAZON

Seems like lol is in ord mode. Keep complain her pussy very pain and refuse to let me drill for more than 1 minute. Made me pay secret menu for aj and ar but never deliver. Very disappointed in LOL from sex Amazon
Old 18-03-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster (M)

Can anyone tell me why my reputation from 19 become -2?
Old 18-03-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
legskin 17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

18 03 22

Somi

Accurate as real person,

My feed back to SS, arrived 1005, exit 1023, with photo.

Experience : let the chiongster here judge, maybe I'm the lucky dude tio attitude.
6 page back or so, there is a FR, so based on pre COVID , no fr mostly is good or above average, but today prove me wrong. With FR is real, Less or little FR is ........ This is based on my past 10 day of booking.

I'm not here to pass judgement, okt also might not know. But it does feel sux when you had a ohhh what the hell is this, maybe Instagramer is more suitable for her.

Cheers
Old 18-03-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Fr for Olive from SS

She is absolutely gorgeous. Looks like mixed blood. Her bbbj is very sensual. Nearly cum... FJ is awesome with reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. Had fun slapping her big ass. Boobs real for sure. Not small, not big. Just nice for me. Location wise is convenient for ppl taking public transport.

The only con is the room too small. Rtf: probably. Want try others too
Old 19-03-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 15
kodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by legskin 17 View Post
18 03 22

Somi

Accurate as real person,

My feed back to SS, arrived 1005, exit 1023, with photo.

Experience : let the chiongster here judge, maybe I'm the lucky dude tio attitude.
6 page back or so, there is a FR, so based on pre COVID , no fr mostly is good or above average, but today prove me wrong. With FR is real, Less or little FR is ........ This is based on my past 10 day of booking.

I'm not here to pass judgement, okt also might not know. But it does feel sux when you had a ohhh what the hell is this, maybe Instagramer is more suitable for her.

Cheers
Well bro, some of the FL feel they are in demand so they stuck up. they still think they virgin. just move on, try those old stables. slowly work ur stamina up. wait a while for the stables to adjust their pricing. At the end of the day, have fun not have anger.

Last edited by kodsetthee; 19-03-2022 at 12:22 AM. Reason: typo errors n info adding
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1