The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2020, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
No leh, other playgrounds not the same thing....can say after trying dome 3.

Geylang

~ Legal, no fear of anti vice
~ Go in choose from several girl and fuck. Can extend
~ Have facility to wait
~ Girls health checked
~ lower price
~it’s there, available on tap
Yes nothing beats the convenience of GL really.
Old 03-08-2020, 01:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
icymetaphor is Cool - loads of Potential

price for gl is dirt cheap at 50 a pop

assuming your pay is 3k a month, can easily go 3 times a week without breaking the wallet
Old 03-08-2020, 01:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
icymetaphor is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
The brighter side: All those brudders (including me) who have at anytime wished to end their Geylang addiction have had their wish come true.

Agreed, especially for those with serious addictions affecting their real life relationships with friends and family
Old 03-08-2020, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Yes nothing beats the convenience of GL really.
Imagine for us patronizing the FL, we need to book in advance but for some FL Max advance is only 1 day advance. If sudden change in FL timing, Got to go condo or hotel hopping or maybe got no other choice go home PCC.

GL really is convenient, can always change to another WL in the house or from outside. Very worried these will become memories, and extinct like how the health centres died. It’s another new Era and new normal To accept
Old 03-08-2020, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by icymetaphor View Post
Agreed, especially for those with serious addictions affecting their real life relationships with friends and family
The biggest relationship which gets affected is with the self. Not getting that satisfied anymore from the GL experience .....cause looking for emotional connection also but at the same time continuing ....haiz.....have one life to figure all this out
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 03-08-2020, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 21
biteme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiteme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wouldn’t it be a damn irony that when all the GL gals left, then they start to open up the empty shop. As they would conclude it is now covid safe. What a terrible injustice to the legal gals as compare to the FL.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Attended a farewell gathering for some retiring officers from cantonment over the weekend..... managed to gleam some info from those present. Apparently Dir CID had agreed with AV's recommendation to allow GL to resume in mid July..... but final approval was not granted by those upstairs.

Now all plans are shelved temporarily as there is going to be some transfers and reshuffle postings amongst the top management. Rumours is there will be a new Dir CID..... current head will go up to take over one of the DCP appt.... incoming new personnel to AV too.
Line Cdrs will play musical chairs again taking up postings to other units.

So it looks like GL will have to wait until the new heads are in place before any decision is forthcoming.
Old 03-08-2020, 06:36 AM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Attended a farewell gathering for some retiring officers from cantonment over the weekend..... managed to gleam some info from those present. Apparently Dir CID had agreed with AV's recommendation to allow GL to resume in mid July..... but final approval was not granted by those upstairs.

Now all plans are shelved temporarily as there is going to be some transfers and reshuffle postings amongst the top management. Rumours is there will be a new Dir CID..... current head will go up to take over one of the DCP appt.... incoming new personnel to AV too.

So it looks like GL will have to wait until the new heads are in place before any decision is forthcoming.
Wah 无间道 sia. Anyway thanks for the info.
Old 03-08-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

我是警察。。。
我也是警察。。。
Old 03-08-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
xbonkster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

I’d assume that after the new reshuffles are in place for SPF, would still have to wait for MOH/Covid taskforce on any news right...
Old 03-08-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Just thinking out loud, a question which has always been on my mind. Are police from AV allowed to whore at GL? Are they allowed to go FL/ML or have a release inside spa?
Old 03-08-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

Thanks for the inside information.

But I still think what is holding up GL reopening is not AV but MOH instead. MOH ultimately calls the shots with respect anything dealing with covid-19 and if MOH gave it's approval for GL to reopen I think GL would have reopened by now.

Anyways latest covid-19 local community figures look very promising both infected cases and unlinked cases. Hopefully this continues and who knows maybe sometime after 9th August we might finally get a concrete indication as to when GL might reopen.

Problem is by then probably no more gals left working in GL.

Oh well just have to accept whatever outcome since it is not in our control.
Old 03-08-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Just thinking out loud, a question which has always been on my mind. Are police from AV allowed to whore at GL? Are they allowed to go FL/ML or have a release inside spa?
Very good question. They are advise not to. But on actual fact they are allow to find WL. But....must be legalized. FL is a big no no. Once caught is double the punishment. Just like gambling, a cop can gamble as long as they stay inside the legalized zone.
Old 03-08-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostimage View Post
Very good question. They are advise not to. But on actual fact they are allow to find WL. But....must be legalized. FL is a big no no. Once caught is double the punishment. Just like gambling, a cop can gamble as long as they stay inside the legalized zone.
Wah so before we all kbkb here, think of our brothers in AV, they are men also. Nobody wants GL opened more than them!!
Old 03-08-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
niceguydiefirst is stuck in moderation for some time to come

When gl will open? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1