The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2020, 06:44 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Geylangunited88 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Still have to continue to look for my ML until further notice.
Old 09-08-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 4
Garudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangunited88 View Post
Still have to continue to look for my ML until further notice.
What is ML bro??
that time minister say they open up in phases ah. Change something and wait see whether what they do affect the infections. Like that i hope by september can? since they finishing up FW testings..
Old 09-08-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garudannn View Post
What is ML bro??
that time minister say they open up in phases ah. Change something and wait see whether what they do affect the infections. Like that i hope by september can? since they finishing up FW testings..
till 2021 this thread will still be updating by IMHO replies ... officially open liao then update la... else everytime see new update thread will think got good news..
Old 09-08-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Just as much as other Bros, i do hope that GL can reopen asap. I have even expressed my optimism to Dai Gor in this forum that i am very confident that GL shall reopen in August. But sadly, from my observation, i am of different view now, esp judging from the facts from Construction Industry.
I do hope that your frequent flowery beautiful poetic encouragement will impress the AV and Garment and turn around the scenario, if u really know what is Garment' styles after residing in this country for decades.

As for me, am treasuring the precious moments with my darling.
Old 09-08-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Just as much as other Bros, i do hope that GL can reopen asap. I have even expressed my optimism to Dai Gor in this forum that i am very confident that GL shall reopen in August. But sadly, from my observation, i am of different view now, esp judging from the facts from Construction Industry.
I do hope that your frequent flowery beautiful poetic encouragement will impress the AV and Garment and turn around the scenario, if u really know what is Garment' styles after residing in this country for decades.

As for me, am treasuring the precious moments with my darling.
Because of knowledge of gaahmen style am actually pessimistic, till at least phase 3 or even post vaccination.....but then who knows what may happen in between......redevelop all of Geylang as is already happening in bits and pieces

Gaahmen should not care a rats arse about my ‘poetry’ and that’s the way it should be. They have to look after the safety of the majority of Singaporeans and in this matter we are a voiceless minority who cannot even get a voice.

Till then enjoy the chit chat with bros here .....give Sammy bro some hits on this website so advertisers still give him revenue .

Lastly it is better for mental health to be an optimist is life. Because of this factor am just hoping something good happens for us.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else

Last edited by Dignified69; 09-08-2020 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Completeness
Old 09-08-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
see today many pp nv observe social distancing leh. all so happy see the lion falling from the sky and the tanks. Later community cases go up ho sei liao.
Called "sky" and "tanks" cluster.
Old 09-08-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10172 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Because of knowledge of gaahmen style am actually pessimistic, till at least phase 3 or even post vaccination.....but then who knows what may happen in between......redevelop all of Geylang as is already happening in bits and pieces

Gaahmen should not care a rats arse about my ‘poetry’ and that’s the way it should be. They have to look after the safety of the majority of Singaporeans and in this matter we are a voiceless minority who cannot even get a voice.

Till then enjoy the chit chat with bros here .....give Sammy bro some hits on this website so advertisers still give him revenue .

Lastly it is better for mental health to be an optimist is life. Because of this factor am just hoping something good happens for us.
Remember few years back garmen has plan to purify GL and guess it’s a good time to execute. Talking about legal prostitution, not every country has this. So maybe sooner or later they will see no need to have it. The always used pattern is... if others can do without it.. why not us?
Old 09-08-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisthebest View Post
Wah also hoping for GL to reopen. Only after checking out the FL domes, seeing the prices Vs quality does one realize how worth it the 150 China girls are. Luckily my last bonk at 1669 was one of my best bonks. Can't remember her name unfortunately but wah, remember she was a damn good fuck. Tall, Chio face, slim tight body packaged in a tight white dress and heels. I had like the best bbbj there and the view when I went missionary on her on the chair with her legs to the sky, wah sibei shiok
Hahaha I totally can relate! Before this I seldom go cat150, preferring Thais. I've since experienced a few gems in the famous ML hotspots around SG but for that price, cat150 GL experience alot nicer on average. Alot of MLs expect 10 min action, but limpeh have been fapping since I was 12yo, so can take alot longer. So they always comment on this. But cat150 GL experience is very chill.

I only started chionging last year, I cannot imagine how amazing the GL experience was 10-20 years back based on some laojiao posts here. Sad that i missed out!
Old 09-08-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Remember few years back garmen has plan to purify GL and guess it’s a good time to execute. Talking about legal prostitution, not every country has this. So maybe sooner or later they will see no need to have it. The always used pattern is... if others can do without it.. why not us?
But closing Geylang will force everything to go underground. Thus HIV cases will go up in SG
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 09-08-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
But closing Geylang will force everything to go underground. Thus HIV cases will go up in SG
Nothing is ever truly underground in a city-state like Singapore. Lol. If it exists underground, it's only because those above ground allow it to exist. Be it because of "close one eye" or because of above-ground "undertable" involvement as well... all up to your imagination.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 09-08-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
If they do just shut it down on such grounds it will signify the continuing erosion of Singaporean exceptionalism. I hope we continue to be a country of pragmatic and brave people who do the right thing even if it doesn’t look good or is not popular.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 09-08-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

JUST OPEN GL UP LA!!!... ELSE THIS THREAD KEEP GOING NEVER ENDING!!!
Old 09-08-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
If they do just shut it down on such grounds it will signify the continuing erosion of Singaporean exceptionalism. I hope we continue to be a country of pragmatic and brave people who do the right thing even if it doesn’t look good or is not popular.
If GL is closed, then the gov has really lost touch with the ground and take political correctness more seriously thab reality. It sounda like blowing a small thing out of proportion but the gov would have indeed lost the sense of pragmatism of yesteryears and leaning towards idealism.

Actually tables will turn faster than we imagine. All it takes is for the minister to ask SPF why GL cannot remain closed.
Old 09-08-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
If GL is closed, then the gov has really lost touch with the ground and take political correctness more seriously thab reality. It sounda like blowing a small thing out of proportion but the gov would have indeed lost the sense of pragmatism of yesteryears and leaning towards idealism.

Actually tables will turn faster than we imagine. All it takes is for the minister to ask SPF why GL cannot remain closed.
stay closed only affect the FW chickens and FW workers' sex deprivation.
Doesn't impact local community adversely in risk of having CV transmission.

Local men can only llst piak wifu or pcc.

OKT can go fly kite or be grabber.

So not really an issue to perm close GL if one analyse logically.

Issue settled by natural dearth by this cv situation.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
If the............ hope we continue to be a country of pragmatic and brave people who do the right thing even if it doesn’t look good or is not popular.
The right thing is for the government to kick out all those dirty bastard 2 headed snakes back to india for good. Even those ugly Indian freelancers should also be sent back as it's so unsightly to see these dirty prostitutes hanging around at backlanes.

Pui!!! Chowcheebye.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1