The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
never mind Stay home hand job !
bro Thanks for share !
HJ will spoil the kkj bro...
Old 22-08-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I heard its a hotel for white card holders to work from.
Yes currently this is the one and only biggest brothel in geylang. Every Saturday night you can see many old men waiting downstairs to throwork their cpf money to these china ladies .we are at a dis advantage. We have to book a time slot before we can enter the hotel to see the girl. Once you go up to the room and if you reject the girl they will block your phone number and the other girls from this hotel will blacklist you as well.the pimps who run this hotel work as a syndicate
Old 22-08-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
So now that one hotel is known to all... Wonder why it isn't raided yet? Not like its doing a disservice to us bros. Most of us would rather pcc with our money in hand than actually waste it on fake girls and shit service no?
Many of the girls from this hotel use multiple phone numbers and multiple photos when actually it's the same one girl. I visited one at level 3 .she told me she had 3 phone numberso and 3 different pimps using 3 different websites to advertise for her.3 babak ayam😄😃
Old 22-08-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha !
wow you know them well !
Used to be a regular but stopped after their prices increase. Many of these girls are doing 10 to 15 men a day.weekend you see the hotel parking is full.the pimps running this hotel are making millions. They are the richest in geylang now thanks to Covid 19
Old 22-08-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I heard its a hotel for white card holders to work from.
Sorry but what does white card holders mean?
Old 22-08-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
never mind Stay home hand job !
bro Thanks for share !
I salute you for having the guts to reject the girl. She will block your number immediately. The pimp at the counter will use cctv to send your photo to the other girls in the hotel. They black list you and in future the other girls from this hotel will not let you book them so this is how their system works. Efficient like a syndicate
Old 22-08-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Used to be a regular but stopped after their prices increase. Many of these girls are doing 10 to 15 men a day.weekend you see the hotel parking is full.the pimps running this hotel are making millions. They are the richest in geylang now thanks to Covid 19
So what is AV doing about this?

What about MOH and the covid-19 task force? With the unlinked reservoir of covid-19 cases still out there plus the asymptomatic cases, one would have thought that this mw hotel was a cluster waiting to happen? Actually quite strange no cases seemed to be linked from this mw hotel at all? Possibly SE scan not being enforced?
Old 22-08-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Sorry but what does white card holders mean?
Special pass holders. They have cases pending.they report to Ica or Mom or police station every week. Once their cases finished they will be deported to china and barred from entering Singapore forever
Old 22-08-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
So what is AV doing about this?

What about MOH and the covid-19 task force? With the unlinked reservoir of covid-19 cases still out there plus the asymptomatic cases, one would have thought that this mw hotel was a cluster waiting to happen? Actually quite strange no cases seemed to be linked from this mw hotel at all? Possibly SE scan not being enforced?
I believe av is closing one eye.these girls are special passes.they will have to pay for own airfares and lodging back to china.av let them earn money so that they can pay for their own eventual deportation from singapore. China embassy is not going to pay for them.no free lunch
Old 22-08-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Special pass holders. They have cases pending.they report to Ica or Mom or police station every week. Once their cases finished they will be deported to china and barred from entering Singapore forever
AV and MOH covid-19 task force know or ought to know what is going at mw hotel and apparently turn a blind eye while these government authorities are still holding back on reopening GL, WTF??!!

Btw thanks for the reply and upped you bro.
Old 22-08-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
I believe av is closing one eye.these girls are special passes.they will have to pay for own airfares and lodging back to china.av let them earn money so that they can pay for their own eventual deportation from singapore. China embassy is not going to pay for them.no free lunch
If what you say has some truth to it, than I think the MOH covid-19 task force either has to put a stop to this immediately or alternatively allow GL to reopen.

This is a dangerous and ridiculous situation, assuming it is true. Like I said above, mw hotel is a Covid-19 cluster just waiting to happen assuming it has not happened already( just not traced for whatever reasons like say possible no SE scan).

Where is the Zhaobao and Wanbao when you need them??!!
Old 22-08-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
AV and MOH covid-19 task force know or ought to know what is going at mw hotel and apparently turn a blind eye while these government authorities are still holding back on reopening GL, WTF??!!

Btw thanks for the reply and upped you bro.
Maybe they allowed this to prevent more rape cases in Singapore. Recently in Singapore news sex crimes seems to be on the rise.many old men and foreign workers prowling around geylang for release but unable to find legal joints to release .hey brothers Covid 19 is a boom time for online Fls and online pimps. 😄
Old 22-08-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe they allowed this to prevent more rape cases in Singapore. Recently in Singapore news sex crimes seems to be on the rise.many old men and foreign workers prowling around geylang for release but unable to find legal joints to release .hey brothers Covid 19 is a boom time for online Fls and online pimps. 😄
Just going by pure logic, more so MOH covid-19 task force should allow GL to reopen now. All health safety measures can be taken and containment covid-19 can be handled easily and efficiently.

Meanwhile AV can then do its job and come down hard on the illegal pimps/prostitutes side to prevent unnecessary covid-19 clusters arising from here.

This procrastination by MOH covid-19 task force to reopen GL is going to lead unnecessary clusters forming sooner or later. If so, we know who to blame.
Old 22-08-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Just going by pure logic, more so MOH covid-19 task force should allow GL to reopen now. All health safety measures can be taken and containment covid-19 can be handled easily and efficiently.

Meanwhile AV can then do its job and come down hard on the illegal pimps/prostitutes side to prevent unnecessary covid-19 clusters arising from here.

This procrastination by MOH covid-19 task force to reopen GL is going to lead unnecessary clusters forming sooner or later. If so, we know who to blame.
Very well said brother! I support you fully! The sooner GL opens, the better is better it is for the society and our poor brothers.
Old 22-08-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:

u dare to piak ur fav wl if she happens to come out of her room with a fw?

just pcc and forget gl.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1